Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458034 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1012811 Oct 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Texas healthcare system is rated the third worst in the nation. That's not a democrat's opinion. It is the opinion of reputable research organizations. Calling a system "successful" when it leaves 1.5 million poor people uninsured AFTER implementation of Obamacare is illogical and shortsighted. The Texas healthcare system is a failure, just like you.
The illegal mexican population are the disease carriers--there is who you are counting as failures. The rest of the population is far healthier than say, radiated California and Hawai'i--we are never going to be able to afford either one of those states with the sickness coming.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1012812 Oct 27, 2013
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Little bit of table salt and I could end you.
Just suck harder and you'll kill me:)

Prevented this

#1012813 Oct 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, Obama came to office in 2009 and it took him all of a year to discover that Bush had ordered spying on our allies. Seems perfectly logical given all on his plate from day one. He is to be commended for putting an end to Bush's surveillance policies as quickly as he did.
Let's now forget: Hillary Clinton ordered American officials to spy on high ranking UN diplomats, including British representatives.
Top secret cables revealed that Mrs Clinton, the Secretary of State, even ordered diplomats to obtain DNA data – including iris scans and fingerprints - as well as credit card and frequent flier numbers.
All permanent members of the security council – including Russia, China, France and the UK – were targeted by the secret spying mission, as well as the Secretary General of the UN, Ban Ki-Moon.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13339...

So when did the ignorant lying O'bama stop all the spying? before or after Ignorant Hillary started? she never was very good at listening to O'bama huh?

Lapeer, MI

#1012814 Oct 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how I wish I had said that. Thanks for the laugh.
Awww...don't feel bad. You've posted enough stupid sh it to fill a garbage scow, Dood. You should get a Medal from the Magic Negro in the mail soon....

Lapeer, MI

#1012815 Oct 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to all that hate of NSA spying? You people sure have a habit of putting your foot in your mouth. Now, place your tail between your legs and run along. Just like DB, you have no credibility. Everything you post is a sham.
Your obfuscation doesn't work on me, babee.

Now, place your tail back into your love-hole and giggle all the way back to the pound.

Lapeer, MI

#1012816 Oct 27, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It woks like this:
When Bush, or any Republican president, spy on terrorists that is a violation of our freedom.
But when a teleprompter brainless Liberal president like Obama spy on every single innocent citizen then that is perfectly Ok for our security.
See? Democrats are brainless hypocrite idiots while Conservatives are the only ones with integrity.
Isn't USAsince1680 one of the airheads here who keep hiding behind patriotism?

USAsince1680 can only stand as tall as the Magic Negro's tallywhacker.

Lapeer, MI

#1012817 Oct 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're a supporter of discriminatory lending practices? Doesn't surprise me. Your moral compass does seem to sitting near a magnet.
You have no idea what a Moral Compass is and here you are trying to use the concept in a post.

You do the same with Patriotism: you haven't a clue what it is and yet you use it often to try shaming patriots.

You are a Liberal from your skin down to your rotten core, Dood.

The only "moral compass" that Urban Reservationists have is an erection on each street corner around a grade school....

Prevented this

#1012818 Oct 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't USAsince1680 one of the airheads here who keep hiding behind patriotism?
USAsince1680 can only stand as tall as the Magic Negro's tallywhacker.
She believes she is smarter than everyone else because she supported Hillary while hating on O'bama. Every thing she posts about how we hate O'bama is exactly what she was saying. The loon point black called Michelle O'bama a HO.

Prevented this

#1012819 Oct 27, 2013
USAsince1680 was a birther: QUOTE who="USAsince1680" <quoted text>
As I have told you over and over again...I do not care about his
eligibility. This entire issue must be resolved to prove whether or
not Obama has been honest with the public. His refusal to provide a
copy of the birth CERTIFICATE ..a very simple fix...leaves me to be
believe that he has been less than honest with the American public. He
can end this. Why doesn't he?

Prevented this

#1012820 Oct 27, 2013
USAsince1680 was an O'bama hater:
QUOTE who="usasince1680" <quoted text>
Hillary represents change. Obama is a Republican in a donkey suit.
Just look at his voting record as a U.S. Senator which has embraced
corprate America. He embraced the endorsement of superdelegate Bob
Casey as someone who shares his ideals -- Bob Casey wants to overturn
Roe v. Wade!
Obama is not good for America and he will drive us further in debt
with his desire to care for the third world countries.

*sorry leo usa couldn't spell corporate:)

Lapeer, MI

#1012821 Oct 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She believes she is smarter than everyone else because she supported Hillary while hating on O'bama. Every thing she posts about how we hate O'bama is exactly what she was saying. The loon point black called Michelle O'bama a HO.
HO = Horny Orangutang ??
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1012823 Oct 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're a supporter of discriminatory lending practices? Doesn't surprise me. Your moral compass does seem to sitting near a magnet.
"Your moral compass does seem to sitting near a magnet?"

Baawwaahhhh!!!!!!!!!

An evil fascist libtard lets the narcissism shine through.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1012824 Oct 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>actually if you watched the Frontline special on PBS you would know they are not even researching or trying to develop any new antibiotics--because there is NO MONEY in research and development. Got it loon-o...O'bamacare eugenics.
lol! Why are you watching an organization you were trying to defund anyway son?

If anything,you should be outraged instead of using it as a credible source!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1012825 Oct 27, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It woks like this:
When Bush, or any Republican president, spy on terrorists that is a violation of our freedom.
But when a teleprompter brainless Liberal president like Obama spy on every single innocent citizen then that is perfectly Ok for our security.
See? Democrats are brainless hypocrite idiots while Conservatives are the only ones with integrity.
It's a good thing we have people like Adolph Martinez following his 1930's German leader.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1012826 Oct 27, 2013
No bids!

Just my buds!!!!

Is this true?

"Valerie Jarrett's Daughter and Son-in-law work for company that receives $653 Million for Obamacare"

http://yourtubenews.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1012828 Oct 27, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your moral compass does seem to sitting near a magnet?"
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!!!!!
An evil fascist libtard lets the narcissism shine through.
But.. unlike you... American son!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#1012830 Oct 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
I predict the chimp thief baruck's approval rating will drop below 35% by January 30th, 2014. That is the first wave that will arise after a huge majority of the middle class find their insurance rates have doubled (or their policies are cancelled altogether).
The second wave will be the repeal of odumbocare (even the leftist phags on this site know that's going to happen), followed by baruck leaving office in total disgrace as a failure......
GOP approval rating already there!
You predict!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
ROMNEY IN A LANDSLIDE!!!!

Prevented this

#1012831 Oct 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, Liar.
Dr. Arjun Srinivasan, associate director at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.(Frontline, PBS)
"There is a tremendous amount happening at the national level. There’s better surveillance. There’s more investments in research. There’s explorations of new drug-approval pathways. There’s all of these actions happening at a large level.... You have to have active government involvement, and I think there is that."
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/healt...
from your same link: Another reality is there’s not much money to be made in making new antibiotics, so we saw a lot of drug companies who left the field of antibiotic development because of this combination of factors, that it was getting really hard to discover, to develop new antibiotics, and you don’t make a lot of money in selling these drugs, so the market really wasn’t there.

…… You say you can’t make much money. I guess our society took it for granted that antibiotics were relatively cheap compared to chronic-disease drugs, but also isn’t there some economic calculations in these companies as well? Pressures on them? I don’t think they pulled out because they just don’t care anymore, right?

…Infections are not that common compared to other types of conditions like high blood pressure or high cholesterol. It’s a reality that many of the drug companies left this market because of financial realities that are placed on them. These are companies that are for-profit companies, and like you said, they have to answer to people. They have to develop drugs that will make money, and that’s not an antibiotic.

Prevented this

#1012832 Oct 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton a was terrific POTUS__he kept us out of war, revved up the economy without going tax wild, balanced the budget and handed a surplus to the following administration.
NAFTA definitely would have survived a veto___the repeal of Glass-Steagal (Gramm-Leach-Bliley) could also have survived a veto.
Blo jbs don't count in the grand scheme of things.
Oh goody another retarded chimp.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1012833 Oct 27, 2013
CGI and we said we'd do it for 119, and not it's gonna cost 2000...

"CGI is not a creative free spirit from Jersey City with an impressive mastery of Twitter, but a Canadian corporate behemoth. Indeed, CGI is so Canadian their name is French: Conseillers en Gestion et Informatique. Their most famous government project was for the Canadian Firearms Registry. The registry was estimated to cost in total $119 million, which would be offset by $117 million in fees. That’s a net cost of $2 million. Instead, by 2004 the CBC (Canada’s PBS) was reporting costs of some $2 billion — or a thousand times more expensive."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/362255/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Ize Found 71,233
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 230,987
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,274
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 3,444
Johnny Murray a/k/a Johnny's Marine 1 hr Deren sawyer 37
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,841
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 62,303
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 104,506

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages