Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1012109 Oct 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Topic Censors are liberal, alive, and well today you idiot!!
It's the culture...
Free Speech is a strongly partisan sort a' thing: it only exists for the benefit of Liberals.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012110 Oct 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Greg Walden (R-Ore.), chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee, said Friday that Republicans attempting to oust him for a more conservative candidate are doing so at their own risk.
"I figure my primary opponent, probably -- when he announced this week -- made Nancy Pelosi's day," Walden told conservative radio host Mike Huckabee.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/25/greg...
Walden is the only republican Congressman from gerrymandered Oregon and regularly gets 705 of the vote....this is a safe Republican district regardless of the candidate...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1012111 Oct 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Republicans throwing tantrums at Congressional hearings over the ACA website.
When are they going to investigate how Congress cost the economy 24 billion dollars?
Nothing like a bunch of blowhards finding fault that the website was not completely operation by Oct 1 when these same f*cking blowhard couldn't fund the government by October 1st.
"real dumb"
You are a perfect example of a society that caters to those with their hands out. the 24 billion out of the economy affected you how?
You had to wait for your food stamps?
Your rent subsidy was late?
The wait was longer when you went to the ER because you had a sore throat?
I have to ask you about a lie the boy president nobama offered referring to nobamakare. Did not the boy president say;
If you like your health insurance you can keep it.
The fact remains 100's of thousands of American's have been advised that due to nobamakare their policy's have been or will be cancelled.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1012112 Oct 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Ted Cruz isn’t the only Tea Party nut. There’s plenty more of them
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/25/ted-cru...
well?
The lame stream media along with 10 other demokRATs have now joined Ted Cruz and the Tea Party, throwing obama under the bus, demokRATs now selling out abandoning obamaKare and jumping ship!
ObamKare demokRATS: I voted for obamakare before I was against it...

It's the culture

Lapeer, MI

#1012113 Oct 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though both our enemies and our allies know the USA is the last best hope of the world, Obama prefers that we be as nonthreatening and inconspicuous as possible.
Pulling back a bit to prove it might have been necessary.
But he prefers the USA look wimpy. That's the word.
Obama will become personally involved with local crimes involving racial controversy but has not said a word about the persecution of Christians worldwide that has become an epidemic. Not one peep.
The Magic Negro's legacy will be that he initiated and led the decline of American influence in the world during the beginning of this century.

And he's damned proud of it. It was the dream of his Marxist father.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012114 Oct 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
When Primary Challenges Don’t Make Sense
Rod Dreher marvels at movement conservative enthusiasm for primary challenges in 2014:
This is astonishing, and can only be driven by an ideological mindset so impervious to reality that it would rather destroy political conservatism’s chances of actually running the country than succumb to the least impurity in the ranks.
The trouble here isn’t that incumbents are facing primary challengers, which can be a good and necessary thing, but that they are frequently facing challenges that seem to serve no purpose. The Cheney challenge to Enzi is the absurd extreme of this phenomenon: someone with a lifetime ACU rating of 92.7 has to head off a challenger whose sole reason for running is self-promotion. It is fairly harmless, but also completely useless. Challenging Alexander or Cochran might be more justifiable based on their voting records (their lifetime ACU ratings are 78 and 79 respectively), but even if successful they wouldn’t make it that much more likely that conservatives will be able to advance their agenda in Congress.
Cochran’s challenger has said,“I would have stood my ground and fought on the issue of defunding.” If McDaniel had been in the Senate to cast that vote, it wouldn’t have changed the outcome of the vote on the deal McConnell made, but it ought to make voters in Mississippi question his political judgment.“I would have stood and fought,” McDaniel says. Yes, and then he would have lost just as Cruz and his allies lost. If someone looks at the display Cruz put on in the last two months and concludes that he wants to support more of that, that should be counted as a strike against him.
A more practical problem with bad primary challenges is that they waste limited resources that could be put to more productive use ousting Democratic incumbents or winning open seats. There is no danger that the Democrats will take advantage of intra-Republican feuding in many of these states, but much of the time, effort, and money spent on unseating Cochran or Alexander won’t be spent on defeating the Democrats that stand in the way of Republican control of the Senate. There’s nothing wrong with challenging incumbents from your own party, but there have to be good reasons to do it that go beyond a desire for increased combativeness for its own sake.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Enzi will be 70 next year...time for some new blood...

Lapeer, MI

#1012115 Oct 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just be thankful the realtime retard has finally given up on traygone. Maybe now he can concentrate on that little 14 yr old chimp in Mass who whacked his teacher out with a boxcutter in the ladies room....
Black education is indeed getting blacker.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1012116 Oct 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Huff Puff Fluff Stuff... <spam>
It's the culture...
but, but, the Obamacare website!

no, RINOs vs. Tea Party. live it, love it, own it.

so which side are you on? i'll just bet you're a RINO just like all these other RINOs you're hanging out with.

Lapeer, MI

#1012117 Oct 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
OH? So you think that all of the countries with socialized medicine are just hoping and praying that they can one day pay a private insurance company thousands in premiums with huge deductibles and copays?
You really think that?
I call "spam"
Go ahead. Try putting words in my mouth, too, jerk.

Won't work. I have teeth, baby.

Lapeer, MI

#1012119 Oct 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are just beyond stupid. Somehow in your little pea brains Obama is suppose to have a finger on everything that goes on in government....every department, in every country. It's absolutely ridiculous.
A governor or a mayor are not involved in writing department manuals or solving problems within the different departments. That is the job of department heads....like the police chief, treasurer, tax collector, etc. The head of a state or city only gets involved when he/she hears something has gone wrong with an assigned task. That is the way government works. It's not like a mom & pop grocery store where there is only one line of communication. You look really foolish.
Don't you EVER grow weary of apologizing for the Magic Negro?

Drugs can make you feel indestructible, eh?

:)

Lapeer, MI

#1012120 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Haha! Lord knows we've given these leftist toddlers enough spankings to last a lifetime or two.......
They like it:)

Especially when you use Baby Powder.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1012122 Oct 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but, but, the Obamacare website!
no, RINOs vs. Tea Party. live it, love it, own it.
so which side are you on? i'll just bet you're a RINO just like all these other RINOs you're hanging out with.
More good news about obamaKare

Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards

CBS News has confirmed that in Washington, of the more than 35,000 people newly enrolled, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, out of 26,000 new enrollments, 82 percent are in Medicaid. And in New York, of 37,000 enrollments, Medicaid accounts for 64 percent. And there are similar stories across the country in nearly half of the states that run their own exchanges.

But Gail Wilensky, a former Medicaid director, said the numbers are causing concern in the insurance industry, which needs healthy adults to buy private insurance in large numbers for the system to work.

Either the private insurance enrollments come up somewhere around the expected amount or there's going to be a problem. You need a volume and you need a mix of people that are healthy as well as high users in private insurance, in order to have it be sustainable, she said, but industry sources say that if we do not see some real turnaround soon, there could be big problems for the entire system.

Instead, we have this disaster that will drive up health care costs dramatically for all Americans, making everyone poorer in the process in terms of disposable income. And this is more bad news for the White House, because the media isn't covering their flank on this collapse, at least not so far.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-576092...

It's the culture...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#1012123 Oct 25, 2013
Sean Hannity is racist!

Because he is a Republican and will pay a full year salary to a black woman.

right, stupid Liberals?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1012124 Oct 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lacking insurance does not mean that one does not have medical care...cash still works, and at a lower cost...
John you're smarter than this.

Location hidden

#1012125 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Haha! Lord knows we've given these leftist toddlers enough spankings to last a lifetime or two.......
Do you realize what losers you and your right wing moron friends are? Who is president? Who controls the Senate? What is the approval rating of the teabagger party? What have you supported that won ANYTHING?
You are a classic loser! Spank that.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1012126 Oct 25, 2013
Some random poster on vagina's...

"Thanks for your courage Gavin.The Anti-Human, Anti-Science, Anti-Family, Anti-Life Feminists must be told and reminded repeatedly: Boyhood is not a mental illness. Pregnancy is not a disease. Fatherhood is absolutely vital. Homemaking is not a wasted life. Children need a mother and a father. Men & Women need each other. Strong families create strong societies. Marriage is the union of the two halves. The Welfare State is tantamount to forcing women 'back in the kitchen', and the replacement of husbands and fathers with an atm card.

Leftism has been disastrous. They had their turn. Now we need to do what works based on the lessons of history and understanding of human nature. If ever there was a perfect moment for a principled Conservative to lead the way out of the darkness, it's now."

Shiori_Uyoku

Location hidden

#1012127 Oct 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>More good news about obamaKare
Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards
CBS News has confirmed that in Washington, of the more than 35,000 people newly enrolled, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, out of 26,000 new enrollments, 82 percent are in Medicaid. And in New York, of 37,000 enrollments, Medicaid accounts for 64 percent. And there are similar stories across the country in nearly half of the states that run their own exchanges.
But Gail Wilensky, a former Medicaid director, said the numbers are causing concern in the insurance industry, which needs healthy adults to buy private insurance in large numbers for the system to work.
Either the private insurance enrollments come up somewhere around the expected amount or there's going to be a problem. You need a volume and you need a mix of people that are healthy as well as high users in private insurance, in order to have it be sustainable, she said, but industry sources say that if we do not see some real turnaround soon, there could be big problems for the entire system.
Instead, we have this disaster that will drive up health care costs dramatically for all Americans, making everyone poorer in the process in terms of disposable income. And this is more bad news for the White House, because the media isn't covering their flank on this collapse, at least not so far.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-576092...
It's the culture...
You idiots are celebrating the fact that 30 million Americans are having difficulty getting health care. True Patriots would be asking what they could do to help fix Obamacare, or at the very least offer an alternative.
Not you selfish morons.
hahaobama

Waterbury, CT

#1012128 Oct 25, 2013
They hate the fact that the Lady Ms.Davis she was supposed to be punished for speaking the truth now they are upset why Hannity did something they were not going to do so her Black Babies will live with their Pride and Dignity remains in place she will not be Homeless because she exercised free speech she answered a question big deal what if they asked you some question and got fired how would you feel if you think the woman should have lost her job as Black people something is wrong with society they could have suspended the lady she has a family
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1012129 Oct 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
John you're smarter than this.
You Patrick has NO fear of perfection, you'll never achieve it..

You living in a NO work zone. Waiting for your food stamps and Welfare to come in. Talking on a free obamaphone, wasting away in obamaville on a "Blue Magnet" urban preserve. Definitely a loser, no job or brain and liberal...

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1012130 Oct 25, 2013
Random poster...

"Modern feminism is a limitation, not a new opportunity."

gastorgrab

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 70,996
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Grau 68,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 3 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr market indicators 98,836
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web