Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

#1012068 Oct 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan Ellis looks like a sex-toy in Obama's Limo back seat.
He reminds me of Anthony the Weener, that big nosed DemoPuke from New York.

The gay drug addict president oBozo loves them.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1012069 Oct 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Democrats fire low level lady working for Obama and his Obamacare for being honest about the Obamcare quagmire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sl6QRZmCo64XX&noredirect= 1
How pathetic and fascist can Democrats get?
Extremely fascist, obviously!
Meanwhile, all the people responsible for the Obamacare fiasco get off Scott free!
What can I say but "Wow"?

Magic Negro fascism is downright frightening.

That smiling face on the Magic Negro is worse than one on a pig eatin' sh it.
Waxman

Falls Church, VA

#1012070 Oct 25, 2013
Later DemoPukes and good people who carry the load for the scum Obamabots.

Dem/DumbDave must have trashed his PC using his free anonymous proxy.

10 DemoPuke Senators now questioning ObamaQueer is the story of the day.

DemoPukes are fascist pigs.

Lapeer, MI

#1012071 Oct 25, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
We gonna need more teats...
"Census Bureau: Means-Tested Gov't Benefit Recipients Outnumber Full-Time Year-Round Workers'
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
The Magic Negro doesn't use magic. He uses a con after con after con......

Lapeer, MI

#1012072 Oct 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture Germany's version of NSA or its leader, Merkel, listening to Obama's private conversations and reading his private emails. Merkel seems to be convinced her privacy has been invaded by our NSA and Obama. The leaders in France and Great Britain have the same concerns.
Get the picture now?
PDUPONT wears the Magic Negro's butt-hole as a hat.

Lapeer, MI

#1012073 Oct 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Act like a dummy Realtime, expect to be treated like a dummy, dummy.
It's the culture...
Realtime defines himself very well. No confusion there:)

Lapeer, MI

#1012074 Oct 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for calling you stupid yesterday. Your post about Dr. Carson was stupid...really stupid.
NEVER apologize for telling the truth, LoisLane.

Lapeer, MI

#1012075 Oct 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He reminds me of Anthony the Weener, that big nosed DemoPuke from New York.
The gay drug addict president oBozo loves them.
Ya gotta have a long weeener to get past that humungous schnozolla.
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#1012076 Oct 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Ah, just as ReTHUGS were wringing their hands in anticipation and smelling the scent of victory, they are, once again, SHOT DOWN. Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of morons.
(Reuters)- The website for Americans to buy insurance under President Barack Obama's healthcare law should be working smoothly for most users by the end of November, a White House official assigned to fix Healthcare.gov said on Friday.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/25/us-...
The Obamacare Penalty: Yes, It Can Be Avoided
By Lisa Scherzer | Yahoo Finance Ė 6 hours ago

"The Obama administration this week said it is delaying the enforcement of the Affordable Care Actís mandate, extending until March 31 how long Americans can go without insurance before facing a penalty.

But how strict is the Affordable Care Actís individual mandate to begin with? Itís a question thatís floated around since the mandate was first mentioned: Can the government Ė and more specifically, the IRS Ė really enforce the mandate penalty? The answer is yes, but only up to a point. Whichever political side of the ACA you are on, it is a technical question thatís piqued the curiosity of consumers and pundits alike.

Consumers donít have to report on whether they have coverage or are exempt from the mandate until they file their 2014 income tax return, which are due April 15, 2015.(Insurers will be required to provide everyone they cover with information that will help them demonstrate they had coverage.) "

libs are so F ing stupid
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#1012077 Oct 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
As of today:
Though officials in Oregon claim they are making progress with the glitch-ridden state health insurance exchange website, they also admit that they have yet to enroll a single person on the web.
Millions are flocking to Medicaid, millions more on welfare, libs are soooo F ing stupid, as is the jackass in the WH.
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#1012078 Oct 25, 2013
"But what if you donít get a tax refund? Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh picked up on this subject on his show this week, telling listeners:ďThe only way that they can collect the penalty or the fine is by taking money from your refund. If you are not owed a refund, they cannot get money from you.Ē

Could libs be anymore stupid? Oblamacare, a planned failure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012079 Oct 25, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obamacare Penalty: Yes, It Can Be Avoided
By Lisa Scherzer | Yahoo Finance Ė 6 hours ago
"The Obama administration this week said it is delaying the enforcement of the Affordable Care Actís mandate, extending until March 31 how long Americans can go without insurance before facing a penalty.
But how strict is the Affordable Care Actís individual mandate to begin with? Itís a question thatís floated around since the mandate was first mentioned: Can the government Ė and more specifically, the IRS Ė really enforce the mandate penalty? The answer is yes, but only up to a point. Whichever political side of the ACA you are on, it is a technical question thatís piqued the curiosity of consumers and pundits alike.
Consumers donít have to report on whether they have coverage or are exempt from the mandate until they file their 2014 income tax return, which are due April 15, 2015.(Insurers will be required to provide everyone they cover with information that will help them demonstrate they had coverage.) "
libs are so F ing stupid
all the DemoKKKrats ever cared about with respect to ObamaKKKare was the taxes on the "wealthy", which they are already collecting....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1012080 Oct 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, thanks Know-It-All.
The rest of us have Google too, idiot.
Problem is, you people only Google right wing news sources such as....Faux News, Breitbart, The Heritage Foundation, Wall Street Journal Op-Ed, National Review, The Weekly Standard, Washington Times, The Drudge Report, Media Research Center, Town Hall, Christian Coalition, The John Birch Society, Citizens United, Freedom Works, News Busters, News Max, The New York Post, Judicial News, The Source Daily, American Spectator, etc.

You'll NEVER find the facts there.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1012081 Oct 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER apologize for telling the truth, LoisLane.
I second That!! NEVER
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1012082 Oct 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, you people only Google right wing news sources such as....Faux News, Breitbart, The Heritage Foundation, Wall Street Journal Op-Ed, National Review, The Weekly Standard, Washington Times, The Drudge Report, Media Research Center, Town Hall, Christian Coalition, The John Birch Society, Citizens United, Freedom Works, News Busters, News Max, The New York Post, Judicial News, The Source Daily, American Spectator, etc.
You old woman are the mealy mouthed type who knows she's the type, simply parroting every ignorant left-winger on those huff puff stuff hate-filled sites.

Your "societal standards" are code for people like you old woman wanting to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1012083 Oct 25, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
this is linked from the Drudge Report....does that make it false???

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#1012084 Oct 25, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions are flocking to Medicaid, millions more on welfare, libs are soooo F ing stupid, as is the jackass in the WH.
Oblamer actually believed people would sign up for a program that offered less and charged more.

100% of Democrats that are up for re-election in the mid terms are behind delaying the individual mandate for Oblamer-care.

Liberals blame Republicans for the failure of the Oblamer-care website because they wouldn't approve more funding.
For that reason they claim the website had to be done,"on the cheap,"thus causing the "glitches."

Since when is 634 million dollars"on the cheap?"

Incompetence on the march!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1012085 Oct 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. Such a scathing insult. My feelings are hurt.
lol! It wasn't an insult son.

I'm just sure you don't care.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1012086 Oct 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
spoiled children often give up if they are ignored...either that or they burn down the house...
There goes the gas in the septic tank!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1012087 Oct 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You old woman are the mealy mouthed type who knows she's the type, simply parroting every ignorant left-winger on those huff puff stuff hate-filled sites.
Your "societal standards" are code for people like you old woman wanting to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..
It's the culture...
"Culture of Violence"? Now that is funny considering it is the Teaturds that have waged war on America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 23 min laur spen 85
428 homicides in 2013 27 min joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]