Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011838 Oct 25, 2013
THE RACISTS OBAMA GOVERNMENT has FIRED A SINGLE MOTHER WHO IS A BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTER FOR TELLING THE TRUTH OBAMAS PRESIDENCY HAVE BEEN BULLYING BLACK PEOPLE INTO CONFORMING TO THEIR JIM CROW PARTYS WAY lolololo WHITE DEMOCRATS HAVE USED A BLACK FACE TO BULLY BLACK PEOPLE FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS justice for AMERICANS STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP RACIAL BULLYING STOP RACIAL BULLYING OBAMAS PRESIDENCY HAVE been one big lie
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011839 Oct 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Hey, Lily...who do you think Sebelius works for?
And why would an Obamacare employee be fired for answering questions about his legacy on air?
Seems it would have been a good opportunity to answer a lot of questions by a lot of people with one phone call.
Wonder if she would have been fired if Chris Matthews had called to ask questions instead of Sean Hannity.
Hannity said she couldn't have been more polite and professional. So why fire her?
You know better than to expect an honest dialog from lily.

The Obama regime fired her because she "told the truth".

I'm sure they now regret doing that as it brought this out in the open even more.

Democrats are fascists.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1011840 Oct 25, 2013
JESUS IS COMMING SOON wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P3hY1eagq88XX
RAPTURE GUARANTEED BEFORE TRIBULATION
Jesus is "comming"??? Sorry, Loser, but he already came--guess that means you were found unworthy of the "Rapture." Sorry, fella', I'd really been rooting for the lot of you brain damaged Bible Thumpers to get raptured out of here for a long time now.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011841 Oct 25, 2013
Pres obama wants US to trust the ACA website!

It will help you!

Software cannot hurt you...silly people!!!!

Only Conservatives with guns kill people!!!!

"The central computer Spanair which scoring breakdowns aircraft was contaminated with malicious software when it came, two years ago today, the crash of Flight JK 5022 . The computer, located in the airline's headquarters in Palma de Mallorca, emits an alarm signal on the monitor when records three similar technical problems in the same apparatus. The plane crashed at Barajas today two years ago killed 154 of its 172 occupants-accumulating three incidents, which were not registered in time on the computer."

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/espana/ordenad...

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/espana/ordenad...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011842 Oct 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is "comming"??? Sorry, Loser, but he already came--guess that means you were found unworthy of the "Rapture." Sorry, fella', I'd really been rooting for the lot of you brain damaged Bible Thumpers to get raptured out of here for a long time now.
I know some evil Bible Thumpers, although hey are liberals like you.

Fake liberal religious people who lie, cheat and steal.

I would take a conservative religious person over a scumbag liberal like you any day.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1011843 Oct 25, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Pass it to see what's in it...
"Before I had a plan that I had a $1,500 deductible," she said. "I paid $199 dollars a month. The most similar plan that I would have available to me would be $278 a month. My deductible would be $6,500 dollars, and all of my care after that point would only be covered 70 percent."
http://www.wibw.com/features/toyourhealth/hea...
The failed "roll out" is just the tip of the iceberg. The worst part has yet to be seen - just like the Titanic.

Once the sticker shock sets in - even if they manage to survive the initial collision - there will be a lot of frozen bodies paralyzed and dead in the water when the ship finally sinks.

(Love using metaphors. Homer loves it too...pretty sure.)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011844 Oct 25, 2013
How many democrats now calling for a delay in the individual mandate? Tea party saw this coming and got crucified for it. You fckn sheep are a disgrace.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1011845 Oct 25, 2013
JESUS IS COMMING SOON wrote:
Islam Beheads Young Couple For Fallen In Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5-XBpd2L9m0XX
"FALLEN" in love"??? You're especially stupid, even for a teatard...let me guess, you're directly related to floDUH? Galt's stockbroker? Kvetch's rabbi? A Rah-fail Cruz supporter?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011846 Oct 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is "comming"??? Sorry, Loser, but he already came--guess that means you were found unworthy of the "Rapture." Sorry, fella', I'd really been rooting for the lot of you brain damaged Bible Thumpers to get raptured out of here for a long time now.
OK THE SPELLING 8ITCH IS HERE NOW EVERONE GIVE IT TO THIS 8ITCH TODAY OK WE GOT RID OF DEM lets take back AMERICA ON BLOG AT A time STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP RACIAL EXTORTION STOP RACIAL BULLYING STOP THE LYING OBAMA PRESIDENCY STOP THE WHITE OBAMA PRESIDENCY CLOAKED IN BLACKNESS OBAMAS PRESIDENCY IS COVERED IN WHITE LIES if you notice his ENEMIES BEST WEAPON IS THE TRUTH NSA,LIBYA,EGYPT,HIS BIRTH,HIS EDUCATION,OBAMACARE, OBAMAS WORST ENEMY IS TRUTH THATS WHY HE LIES STOP REVERSE RACISM THE OBAMAS PRESIDENCY HAVE SUPPORTED FALSE PRIDE BECAUSE THE YOUNG BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTERS ARE FILLED WITH HATE obama is a myth

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011847 Oct 25, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I like about this thread, it's friendly and welcoming. Why you hardly even know that guy and you call him buddy. Heart warming I tell you.
You enter your pumpkin in the carving contest yet?
hi peppy. We all appreciate your attempt to bring homer back from the dark side, but I'm afraid he's been brainwashed beyond repair. Haven't you noticed the Obama posters in his cubicle?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011848 Oct 25, 2013
Pres. Obama wants US to trust the ACA website!

It will help you!

WAIT...

Software in medicine...kills!!!!!

"It was involved in at least six accidents between 1985 and 1987, in which patients were given massive overdoses of radiation, approximately 100 times the intended dose.These accidents highlighted the dangers of software control of safety-critical systems, and they have become a standard case study in health informatics and software engineering."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therac-25

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011849 Oct 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX has conditioned these morons to go into a trance like state when bombarded with volumes of useless information so I'm not sure if your system will work. They only snap out of their trance when you use one of their trigger words like Benghazi, Obama, Hillory.....Try sprinkling in one of these.
except its you loony left wingers that actually watch fox.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011850 Oct 25, 2013
Pres. Obama wants US to trust the ACA website!

It will help you!

You can trust Obama's software!!!!!!!!

Medical software killing people!!!!

"The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said in May 2001 that at least five of the deaths were probably from radiation poisoning and at least 15 more patients risked developing "serious complications" from radiation."

http://www.baselinemag.com/c/a/Projects-Proce...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011851 Oct 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, "please". How many times do you want this repeated?
watch...yeah will have a dimwitted response.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011852 Oct 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As many times as he's going to repeat his post.
see?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011853 Oct 25, 2013
DEMOCRATS WANT PEOPLE TO BE MINDLESS DRONES FOR THIER JIM CROW PARTY I SUPPORT Ms. DAVIS FREEDOM FOR AMERICANS stop reverse racism

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011854 Oct 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
quote of the day....
"The feeling inside the GOP these days can be summed up in a paraphrase of a line by an old French Marxist: "Hell is other Republicans.""
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/commentary/la-...
is it? no, don't answer that question. no matter what you say you'll still piss off one of your comrades.
how many democrats have joined the tea party in asking for a mandate delay?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1011855 Oct 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Hey, Lily...who do you think Sebelius works for?
And why would an Obamacare employee be fired for answering questions about his legacy on air?
Seems it would have been a good opportunity to answer a lot of questions by a lot of people with one phone call.
Wonder if she would have been fired if Chris Matthews had called to ask questions instead of Sean Hannity.
Hannity said she couldn't have been more polite and professional. So why fire her?
First she wasn't a Federal employee, she worked for a PRIVATE contractor. You know, private industry.
Second, it was a her boss, who is also not a public employee, but a private contractor who fired her.

Now, please show me the proof that President Obama was directly involved in her termination.

Maybe she was fired for using company time to talk of public airways. Anywas, had she worked for the government, it would probably been harder to fire her, as most public employees are represented by unions
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011856 Oct 25, 2013
Trust OBama's ACA software!

1' and 0's can't possibly hurt anyone!

this could have had a different ending...

"In February 2003, Baseline reported on a computer software blunder at St. Mary’s Mercy Medical Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan, that cost the lives of 8,500 patients. Well, not really. In actuality, each of the patients, who had procedures done from October 25 through December 11 of the previous year, were alive and kicking."

http://www.intertech.com/Blog/15-worst-comput...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1011857 Oct 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...the contract that covered it services for the entire government...vs $500 mil+ for ONE website. You sheep are fckn stupid.
CGI's contract for the website was not 5600 million. Not een close.

You hero, Glenn Beck, said you were full of sh*t when he posted this on his website:

"CGI Federal announced in 2011 that it had been awarded a $93.7 million contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to build the federal health insurance exchange, healthcare.gov , which formally launched on Oct. 1, 2013."

Eman: Proving he is dumber than sh*t every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Mothra 49,205
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min jacques Ottawau 181,832
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,023
New Beach Boys song. 5 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 7 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH