Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Laney F

New York, NY

#1011790 Oct 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Here's the new spokesman for the teabaggers:
lilyskank finds attacking other peoples children "hilarious". C*nt is too kind a word for you.
Here's the same old spokesmen for Obammy:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

http://dailybail.com/home/video-stupid-stuff-...

A tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco. While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat. It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat?"

"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat,$100 for the story," said the old Chinaman.

The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I'll just take the rat, you can keep the story".

As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him own the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster. A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.

Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward the Bay. Again, after a couple blocks, he looked around only to discover that the rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.

Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay. Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat, and were all drowned.

The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown . "Ahhh," said the owner, "You have come back for story?"

"No, sir." said the man, "I came back to see if you have a bronze Democrat."
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011791 Oct 25, 2013
NO GOOD FOLKS THATS HOW YOU TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE AND TAKE A BLOG BACK now only if we could do that with AMERICA people of all RACES CREED AND COLOR WITH STRONG VOICES DOING AND SAYING THE RIGHT THING HONESTY we are ALL TREATED AS BLACK PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE IN POWER LETS GO BACK TO BEING AMERICAN FORWARD EVER BACKWARD NEVER GARVEY,X, KING ALL FOUND RACIAL UNITY BEFORE DEATH SUPPORT BARNEYS SUPPORT BARNEYS REVERSE RACISM IS STILL RACISM KING STOOD FOR EQUALITY REVERSE RACISM AND RACIAL EXTORTION IS JIM CROW support BARNEYS SUPPORT BARNEYS SUPPORT BARNEYS

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1011792 Oct 25, 2013
dem wrote:
i bet the paid shill tea baggers are gonna get a pay cut after i bury their propaganda everyday for a month.
FOX has conditioned these morons to go into a trance like state when bombarded with volumes of useless information so I'm not sure if your system will work. They only snap out of their trance when you use one of their trigger words like Benghazi, Obama, Hillory.....Try sprinkling in one of these.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011793 Oct 25, 2013
Democrats put an election over granny's healthcare!

hhahahaahahahahhahahaahh!!!!!! !1

"... the administration stopped issuing proposed rules for the Affordable Health Care Act until after the election."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5760921...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011794 Oct 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Rupture maybe but Rapture is a contrived term, see John Nelson Darby, he was a real nutcase__just like you.
This morning Realtime got his preparation "H" mixed up with his Poli-Grip. Now you talk like a shit-hole, at least your gums don't itch you dumbass. Everyone has a right to be stupid, you just abuse the privilege you idiot..

It's the culture....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011795 Oct 25, 2013
You can keep your plan!!!!!

You can keep your doctor!!!!!

"New York State Medical Society President Sam Unterricht is demanding a congressional probe after learning that one health carrier alone, UnitedHealthcare, is terminating contracts with up to 2,100 doctors serving 8,000 Medicare Advantage patients in the New York metro region."
http://proteinwisdom.com/...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011796 Oct 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX has conditioned these morons to go into a trance like state when bombarded with volumes of useless information so I'm not sure if your system will work. They only snap out of their trance when you use one of their trigger words like Benghazi, Obama, Hillory.....Try sprinkling in one of these.
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's Patrick, bent over by Limbaugh and Beck, and punked by Fox News..

It's the culture...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011797 Oct 25, 2013
Lily ANd dem should not be treated like this Orangutan tied up and taunted by cruel mob which made her climb up a pole is rescued by a British charity
A female orangutan (pictured) is cruelly mocked by villagers who have captured her and turned her into an afternoon’s entertainment.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011798 Oct 25, 2013
Obama promised!

You can keep your doctor!!!

Connecticut...

"NEW HAVEN, Conn.(WTNH)-- In the midst of major changes in health care, UnitedHealthCare has sent thousands of pink slips to Connecticut doctors"

http://www.wtnh.com/news/health/thousands-of-...
JESUS IS COMMING SOON

Smithfield, NC

#1011799 Oct 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Rupture maybe but Rapture is a contrived term, see John Nelson Darby, he was a real nutcase__just like you.
A Pretribulation Rapture is the only thing that makes sense. Why would the Lord Rapture the saints after the Tribulation, at the same time He is returning to the earth to set up His millennial kingdom in Jerusalem? Clearly, the Rapture must occur separately from the Second Coming.

Literally, the lord Jesus Christ will Rapture (catch away) every saint from upon the earth, into the air to meet with the Lord in the clouds. Our loved ones who have died in the lord and gone on before us will be there. It will be a great time of rejoicing and gladness, knowing that our suffering and hardships and journey upon the earth is done. Home at last!

However, all those who have rejected Christ will be left behind upon the earth. Immediately following the Rapture, the tribulation will begin upon the earth. The tribulation will last for seven years, during which period the man of San, the Antichrist, will rise to power. He will be a world dictator wielding incredible lying wonders and signs the Bible says.

If you have been left behind and are reading this, then you have now entered the Tribulation period. If you are wise you will receive Jesus, the Christ, immediately; believing that He died, was buried and rose again three days later for your sins and mine. Only by receiving Christ and being born anew by the Spirit of God, can you understand all that is going on. You may have missed the Rapture, but thank God you don't have to go to Hell. The choice is yours.

1st Thessalonians 4:17,“Then we which are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

The word “Rapture” is not found in the Bible, but the phrase “CAUGHT UP” certainly is in the Scripture we just read.“Caught up” means the same thing as “raptured.” Likewise the word “Trinity” is not found in the Bible, but the word “Godhead” is if you have a faithful and inspired King James Bible (Acts 17:29; Romans 1:20; Colossians 2:9). Modern Bible are corrupted by Satan and the word “Godhead” is completely gone.

2nd Thessalonians 2:3,“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.” There is much debate concerning the meaning of the phrase “a falling away.” The Greek word is apostasia, which I think clearly means what it means,“a defection from truth.” I have read quite a few Bible commentaries by fundamentalist scholars who teach that this phrase refers to the Rapture. After years of debating in my own mind concerning the literal meaning, I am now convinced that this phrase refers to social anarchy. This is what the Greek means, that is, apostasy. Here is further evidence to support this interpretation of 2nd Thessalonians 2:3, titled, WHY THE ANTICHRIST MUST COME SOON! Please read, The Pretribulation Rapture.

Massive End Time Population Explosion Evidences The Times

The Bible doesn't tell us how many people perished during the flood, but if we take a look at historical data from the year 2622 BC (which is believed to be the year of the flood) to about 1000 BC, then during those 1,500 years we see that the population of the earth had grown to about 50 million.

So although we don't know for certain, it is very likely that tens-of-millions of people drowned in the flood of Noah's day and I believe it was around 50 million people. It is estimated that from 4,000 B.C.(Biblical creation of mankind) until 2,500 B.C.(when the flood occurred). As the following chart evidences, there were likely less than 50,000,000 people who perished in the flood of Noah's time.

THEY ALSO THOUGHT NOAH WAS A NUT CASE, HOWEVER IT GOT THE LAST
LAUGH!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/End%20of%20the...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011800 Oct 25, 2013
Obamacare!!!

In Missouri...

Hospitals serving uninsured/under insured patients...

stand to lose millions...

Because of the ACA!!!

http://www.mdn.org/2012/STORIES/DSHPAY.HTM
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011801 Oct 25, 2013
I dont think this is what the CIVIL RIGHTS MARCHERS WERE MARCHING FOR this is what the OBAMA supporters are ABOUT BUT NOT CIVIL RIGHTS MARCHERS two different platforms smh and this is why IM NOT ANY DEMOCRAT this has nothing to do with ART OR HOMOSEXUAL FREEDOM
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011802 Oct 25, 2013
THE OBAMA RATS STARTED OUT STRONG THIS MORNING WHERE ARE THEY now lolololohahahahahaha I know dem went to his reduced hours job hahahahahalololol that MAN CHICK will be back soon SUPPORT BARNEYS STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP RACIAL EXTORTION STOP REVERSE RACISM
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011803 Oct 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
What will you do if I mention:
food stamps
Sec 8 housing
Marijuana
Same sex marriage
Abortion
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011804 Oct 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's Patrick, bent over by Limbaugh and Beck, and punked by Fox News..
It's the culture...
No one is in more of a trance than the MYSTIFIED obama supporters STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP RACIAL EXTORTION STOP REVERSE RACISm STOP RACIAL EXTORTION justice for BARNEYS
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011805 Oct 25, 2013
Big Government cannot work...

Other IT projects that smell like rotten as s...

"For example, Sam.gov , a system for government contractors developed by I.B.M. that started in 2012, has cost taxpayers $181 million and is just now beginning to work as expected. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/25/opinion/get...
JESUS IS COMMING SOON

Smithfield, NC

#1011806 Oct 25, 2013
Military Told Christians & Tea Party Members Are the Enemy

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1011807 Oct 25, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I like about this thread, it's friendly and welcoming. Why you hardly even know that guy and you call him buddy. Heart warming I tell you.
You enter your pumpkin in the carving contest yet?
Hilarious!

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011808 Oct 25, 2013
The Train Wreck has arrived. Garbage in. Garbage out. The Rats are jumping ship!

Obamakare creating a demand for insurance, cancelling existing healthcare policies to justify a demand for costly obamakare and exchanges..

Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards...

CBS News has confirmed that in Washington, of the more than 35,000 people newly enrolled, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, out of 26,000 new enrollments, 82 percent are in Medicaid. And in New York, of 37,000 enrollments, Medicaid accounts for 64 percent. And there are similar stories across the country in nearly half of the states that run their own exchanges.

Trojan Horse obamakare: The teat that's stuck in the ringer and demokRATs can't back down...

Healthcare.gov forces people to create an account, a self-incrimination surveillance program requiring detailed personal information selling yourself out before you can shop for obamakare.

facebook hates obamakare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and Hispanics...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Addie Cola facebook:- I'm 26 and uninsured and I refuse to sign up for this disaster. October 21 at 1:00pm via mobile

Janet King Beckett facebook:- Again, the Affordable Health Care Act is not for everyone. I found that out when I discovered the BRoNZE plan would cost us $6K each in my family. And that's the bottom of the barrel plan. Good luck y'all!!! We are all screwed because of this stupid government program. Another tax on the middle class!!

It's actually better obama got reelected, look like shit, get all the blame for Trojan horse obamakare and failure for the next 3 years than blaming Romney for sabotage...

If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
JESUS IS COMMING SOON

Smithfield, NC

#1011809 Oct 25, 2013
Black Preachers Give Their Dying Pledge To Obamacare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min SpaceBlues 48,434
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 50 min Hatti_Hollerand 695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,860
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,767
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 387
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,322
Ask Amy 11-23 1 hr boundary painter 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 180,634
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:44 am PST

NBC Sports10:44AM
Turnovers the story early in Indianapolis