Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1011882 Oct 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lily thinks it was staged. Glad you showed lily to be the fckn Moran she is.
I didn't express an opinion on whether it was staged or not, just going by the storyline. However, knowing just how big of an a-hole Sean Hannitty is, I wouldn't put it past him. Any man who would steal millions from our troops is capable of worse
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1011883 Oct 25, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP RACIAL EXTORTION STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP RACIAL EXTORTION STOP RACIAL EXTORTION justice for BARNEYS
look...i realize you nutjobs would like to be able to insult anyone you want, and in any way you see fit, without your boss firing you from your job, but as long as you're in the minority....tuff shyte.

so i'm kinda liking this 'reverse' thing. and i think i just joined the club.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011884 Oct 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> CGI's contract for the website was not 5600 million. Not een close.
You hero, Glenn Beck, said you were full of sh*t when he posted this on his website:
"CGI Federal announced in 2011 that it had been awarded a $93.7 million contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to build the federal health insurance exchange, healthcare.gov , which formally launched on Oct. 1, 2013."
Eman: Proving he is dumber than sh*t every day.
lets say they stayed within budget...who the fck pays $94 million for a website!?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1011885 Oct 25, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't stop spewing out your vile have, can you libtard?
"vile have"??? Hey, Gunner fred, why don't you just quit while you're behind (finally)?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1011886 Oct 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are going to see Wal-Mart to Close up to 110 US stores by 2016 just like we seen GM Close up Dealerships here in the US.
Is this birther logic???
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011887 Oct 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Hey" are liberals??? Hey, you don't know me, and, I must doubt that you really "know" anyone at all. What do you "think" constitutes a "conservative religious person"?(BTW, I'm a Centrist, Christ was a liberal, and most of the "you" on here are not terribly bright liars and hypocrites.)
I know you better than you think. Narcissistic, low income, personality disorder (can't keep a job), on medication for mental issues, compulsive/obsessive, nit picky annoying person.

I bet I'm correct about at least five of the six, spell checker.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1011888 Oct 25, 2013
endearing himself to the Tea Party....

NC GOPer Who Called Blacks 'Lazy' Uses N-Word To Defend Himself

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/nc-gope...

now there's a walking advertisement for higher education.

so come on gutless wonders and defend him in some mealy-mouthed way.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011889 Oct 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
look...i realize you nutjobs would like to be able to insult anyone you want, and in any way you see fit, without your boss firing you from your job, but as long as you're in the minority....tuff shyte.
so i'm kinda liking this 'reverse' thing. and i think i just joined the club.
Can you count all the way up to ten?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011890 Oct 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"vile have"??? Hey, Gunner fred, why don't you just quit while you're behind (finally)?
I'm not Gunner, Lily.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1011891 Oct 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is this birther logic???
i think you need to question your question.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011892 Oct 25, 2013
Spam-O-Rama Man, at it again!

<spam>
sonicfilter wrote:
endearing himself to the Tea Party....
NC GOPer Who Called Blacks 'Lazy' Uses N-Word To Defend Himself
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/nc-gope...
now there's a walking advertisement for higher education.
so come on gutless wonders and defend him in some mealy-mouthed way.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#1011893 Oct 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
hi peppy. We all appreciate your attempt to bring homer back from the dark side, but I'm afraid he's been brainwashed beyond repair. Haven't you noticed the Obama posters in his cubicle?
Obama? I thought that was Alfred E. Neuman from Mad Magazine. Man, that is a creepy resemblance.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1011895 Oct 25, 2013
Highlander Doesn’t Explain the Republican Party

Marin Cogan’s description of intra-party Republican feuding misses the mark:

GOP strategist Rick Wilson calls this “the Highlander theory,” after the ’90s TV show about the Scottish warrior who needs to behead other immortals because there can be only one. Ted Cruz became The One by eclipsing Rubio, who had ascended only a few months earlier.

Except for the fact that a nomination process involves winnowing a field of candidates to leave one winner, the Highlander reference doesn’t work very well. Virtually every 2012 candidate that flopped did so because he self-destructed in one way or another. All of the fatal blows for Perry, Gingrich, Pawlenty, etc. were self-inflicted. The same holds true for Cruz and Rubio. For Republican presidential politics to be explained by a “Highlander theory,” all of the immortals would have to be taking their own heads. Once someone has become “the One,” he can’t be “eclipsed,” because all of his rivals would already be dead.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

i can't stop laughing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1011896 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you count all the way up to ten?
i'm a musician. 4 is adequate.

boy are you ever dumb.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011897 Oct 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"FALLEN" in love"??? You're especially stupid, even for a teatard...let me guess, you're directly related to floDUH? Galt's stockbroker? Kvetch's rabbi? A Rah-fail Cruz supporter?
Just can't stop spewing out your vile hate, can you libtard?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1011898 Oct 25, 2013
Spam-O-Rama Man, at it again!
<spam>
<quoted text>
i think you need to up the mealy level. not quite getting the whole effect.

ACTION!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1011900 Oct 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaCare Spending on CONTRACTORS Tops $1 Billion---now lily how much actual health care would that have bought for the poor?
A surge in government spending in the six months before the ObamaCare exchanges went live pushed federal spending to top government contractors over the $1 billion mark, a new study finds.
According to the report released Thursday by Bloomberg Government analyst Peter Gosselin, federal spending ramped up in the months leading up to Oct. 1, with $352 million of the $1 billion in federal contracts to the top 10 ObamaCare contractors awarded during this time.
“In a typical IT project, spending ramps up to a peak, then trails off during the final phase,” Gosselin wrote.
The price tag usually associated the Affordable Care Act rollout is $394 million, based on a Government Accountability Office report. Gosselin argued that study was too narrowly focused, so he expanded his search of a federal contractor databases to include all awards where the acronym “ACA” or other related words and phrases appeared.
“In looking at the full range of ACA-related contracts for just 10 firms, the BGOV analysis found more than $1 billion worth of contract awards,” he wrote.
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r... -
Do us a favor, take some reading comprehension classes. The article doesn't say $1 billion was spent of ACA Contractors, but with the addition of aCA related contracts, the total of all Federal contracts exceeded $1 billion of which $352 million was for ACA related contracts.
The article then goes on to say, the writer modified the search to include the letters ACA and other related phrases, only he doesn't reveal what those phrases are. The trouble with that approach is you get all contracts with the sequence ACA in them (it doesn't mention if the search delineated between capitals or lower case. That kind of search can result in contracts that have nothing to do with the ACA coming up.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011901 Oct 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"a mission out if"??? Bet namE feels/is impotent. ROTFALMAWAO@U
Wow! You found a couple of typos today, FIDO!

Now go take your bone in the back yard and bury it!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Where do these freaks come from?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1011903 Oct 25, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"vile have"??? Hey, Gunner fred, why don't you just quit while you're behind (finally)?
Add these traits I know about you, spell checking narcissist:

Paranoid and delusional.

Dolt.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1011905 Oct 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Highlander Doesn’t Explain the Republican Party
Marin Cogan’s description of intra-party Republican feuding misses the mark:
GOP strategist Rick Wilson calls this “the Highlander theory,” after the ’90s TV show about the Scottish warrior who needs to behead other immortals because there can be only one. Ted Cruz became The One by eclipsing Rubio, who had ascended only a few months earlier.
Except for the fact that a nomination process involves winnowing a field of candidates to leave one winner, the Highlander reference doesn’t work very well. Virtually every 2012 candidate that flopped did so because he self-destructed in one way or another. All of the fatal blows for Perry, Gingrich, Pawlenty, etc. were self-inflicted. The same holds true for Cruz and Rubio. For Republican presidential politics to be explained by a “Highlander theory,” all of the immortals would have to be taking their own heads. Once someone has become “the One,” he can’t be “eclipsed,” because all of his rivals would already be dead.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
i can't stop laughing.
I had forgotten all about what an ahole Tim Pawlenty was. Key word "was."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 50,276
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 2 hr joey 2
Jay Cutler U Suk 2 hr joey 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 183,732
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 51,359
one million dollars 5 hr John Randle 1
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 6 hr Victim of FOC84 19
abby 1-26 9 hr Mister Tonka 28
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) Sun Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News