Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011800 Oct 25, 2013
Obamacare!!!

In Missouri...

Hospitals serving uninsured/under insured patients...

stand to lose millions...

Because of the ACA!!!

http://www.mdn.org/2012/STORIES/DSHPAY.HTM
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011801 Oct 25, 2013
I dont think this is what the CIVIL RIGHTS MARCHERS WERE MARCHING FOR this is what the OBAMA supporters are ABOUT BUT NOT CIVIL RIGHTS MARCHERS two different platforms smh and this is why IM NOT ANY DEMOCRAT this has nothing to do with ART OR HOMOSEXUAL FREEDOM
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011802 Oct 25, 2013
THE OBAMA RATS STARTED OUT STRONG THIS MORNING WHERE ARE THEY now lolololohahahahahaha I know dem went to his reduced hours job hahahahahalololol that MAN CHICK will be back soon SUPPORT BARNEYS STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP RACIAL EXTORTION STOP REVERSE RACISM
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011803 Oct 25, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX has conditioned these morons to go into a trance like state when bombarded with volumes of useless information so I'm not sure if your system will work. They only snap out of their trance when you use one of their trigger words like Benghazi, Obama, Hillory.....Try sprinkling in one of these.
What will you do if I mention:
food stamps
Sec 8 housing
Marijuana
Same sex marriage
Abortion
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011804 Oct 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's Patrick, bent over by Limbaugh and Beck, and punked by Fox News..
It's the culture...
No one is in more of a trance than the MYSTIFIED obama supporters STOP REVERSE RACISM STOP RACIAL EXTORTION STOP REVERSE RACISm STOP RACIAL EXTORTION justice for BARNEYS
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011805 Oct 25, 2013
Big Government cannot work...

Other IT projects that smell like rotten as s...

"For example, Sam.gov , a system for government contractors developed by I.B.M. that started in 2012, has cost taxpayers $181 million and is just now beginning to work as expected. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/25/opinion/get...
JESUS IS COMMING SOON

Smithfield, NC

#1011806 Oct 25, 2013
Military Told Christians & Tea Party Members Are the Enemy

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1011807 Oct 25, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I like about this thread, it's friendly and welcoming. Why you hardly even know that guy and you call him buddy. Heart warming I tell you.
You enter your pumpkin in the carving contest yet?
Hilarious!

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011808 Oct 25, 2013
The Train Wreck has arrived. Garbage in. Garbage out. The Rats are jumping ship!

Obamakare creating a demand for insurance, cancelling existing healthcare policies to justify a demand for costly obamakare and exchanges..

Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards...

CBS News has confirmed that in Washington, of the more than 35,000 people newly enrolled, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, out of 26,000 new enrollments, 82 percent are in Medicaid. And in New York, of 37,000 enrollments, Medicaid accounts for 64 percent. And there are similar stories across the country in nearly half of the states that run their own exchanges.

Trojan Horse obamakare: The teat that's stuck in the ringer and demokRATs can't back down...

Healthcare.gov forces people to create an account, a self-incrimination surveillance program requiring detailed personal information selling yourself out before you can shop for obamakare.

facebook hates obamakare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and Hispanics...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Addie Cola facebook:- I'm 26 and uninsured and I refuse to sign up for this disaster. October 21 at 1:00pm via mobile

Janet King Beckett facebook:- Again, the Affordable Health Care Act is not for everyone. I found that out when I discovered the BRoNZE plan would cost us $6K each in my family. And that's the bottom of the barrel plan. Good luck y'all!!! We are all screwed because of this stupid government program. Another tax on the middle class!!

It's actually better obama got reelected, look like shit, get all the blame for Trojan horse obamakare and failure for the next 3 years than blaming Romney for sabotage...

If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
JESUS IS COMMING SOON

Smithfield, NC

#1011809 Oct 25, 2013
Black Preachers Give Their Dying Pledge To Obamacare

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011810 Oct 25, 2013
Government and IT, and Obamacare...

We had warnings out the ying-yang...

"Government Jobs website, USAJobs.gov cost $20 million and 18 months and still does not function"

Originally was to cost $6 million...

http://www.mrctv.org/node/106950
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011811 Oct 25, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Obamacare!!!
In Missouri...
Hospitals serving uninsured/under insured patients...
stand to lose millions...
Because of the ACA!!!
http://www.mdn.org/2012/STORIES/DSHPAY.HTM
Medicaid and Free Cheese enrollment spike threatens entire obamaKare house of cards

CBS News has confirmed that in Washington, of the more than 35,000 people newly enrolled, 87 percent signed up for Medicaid. In Kentucky, out of 26,000 new enrollments, 82 percent are in Medicaid. And in New York, of 37,000 enrollments, Medicaid accounts for 64 percent. And there are similar stories across the country in nearly half of the states that run their own exchanges.

But Gail Wilensky, a former Medicaid director, said the numbers are causing concern in the insurance industry, which needs healthy adults to buy private insurance in large numbers for the system to work.

The Obama administration says they expected these high enrollment numbers in Medicaid because the law expands the number of low-income people who can get Medicaid, CBS News Jan Crawford reported on CBS This Morning. Supporters say this shows demand. But industry sources say that if we do not see some real turnaround soon, there could be big problems for the entire system.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-576092...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#1011812 Oct 25, 2013
Talk about your basic run-of-the-mill irony...

Senate Democrats have written a letter to HHS requesting Obamacare be delayed.

Didn't they just vote against that not two weeks ago?

Wait...Republicans asked it be delayed then.

Nevermind.
JESUS IS COMMING SOON

Smithfield, NC

#1011813 Oct 25, 2013
Islam Beheads Young Couple For Fallen In Love

Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1011814 Oct 25, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Here's the same old spokesmen for Obammy:
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
http://dailybail.com/home/video-stupid-stuff-...
A tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco. While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat. It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat?"
"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat,$100 for the story," said the old Chinaman.
The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I'll just take the rat, you can keep the story".
As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him own the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster. A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.
Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward the Bay. Again, after a couple blocks, he looked around only to discover that the rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.
Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay. Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat, and were all drowned.
The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown . "Ahhh," said the owner, "You have come back for story?"
"No, sir." said the man, "I came back to see if you have a bronze Democrat."
Hahahahahahahaha
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011815 Oct 25, 2013

FBI...

after 9/11, needed a way to store and display photographs...

IT to the rescue...

"2001, the F.B.I. awarded the contractor Science Applications International Corp.(S.A.I.C.) a fourteen-million-dollar contract to upgrade the F.B.I.ís computer systems."

this ended up costing $600 million before it was ABANDONED in 2005!!!!!!!!

IN the end this upgrade cost::::::::::

>1 BILLION DOLLARS< and took a >DECADE<

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/element...

Orlando, FL

#1011816 Oct 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>repeat please
Okay, "please". How many times do you want this repeated?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011817 Oct 25, 2013

USAF
Dec 8 2012,

Project began in 2006 at a cost of $628 million!!!!

What happened?

Software DUMPED!

would not be ready until 2020!!!!
would end up costing $1 billion!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/technology/...
JESUS IS COMMING SOON

Smithfield, NC

#1011818 Oct 25, 2013
Hypocrites from Journal News Wants Gun Protection for their facility

WOW

Bronx, NY

#1011819 Oct 25, 2013
SMH: Gay British Teenager Plans Art Exhibit Where He Will Lose His Virginity In Front Of Live Audience!
THIS IS WHAT THE OBAMA SUPPORTERS SUPPORT THIS IS WHAT THEIR GRANDPARENTS AND PARENTS MARCHED FOR THIS IS OBAMAS PLATFORM this is why BLACKS VOTED FOR OBAMA lolololhahahahaha this is what civil rights was all about right PERVERSION

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min truth-facts 52,422
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr red and right 185,974
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,321
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel Lipinski as Representa... (Sep '12) 1 hr Fane 2
Jailbird Jesse Jackson Jr 2 hr Run Jesse Run 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 5,827
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr Non _cents 5,160
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]