Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,462)

Showing posts 929,221 - 929,240 of1,078,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulling an all day and all nighter huh, you fkn geriatric terrorist.
I push, not pull, dem.

You like it, too:)
Finkly

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Large ape seen in Washington,DC really Obama Boo Boo.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

El dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that ema'am is an illegal immigrant to our country. He doesn't have US citizenship.
Just like waxman.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Gee, why does Texas hate women?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Americans For Tax Reform Tax Policy Director Ryan Ellis said on Wednesday night that he's starting to think tea party activists are "freaking retarded."

The tweet provoked ire from conservatives. Drew Ryun, the political director for the conservative Madison Project PAC issued a statement slamming Ellis.

"This offensive remark is exactly what’s wrong with the K Street Republicans in Washington, DC. Instead of fighting for hard-working families that struggle every day to make ends meet, they choose to attack them," Ryun said in a statement released Thursday. "We work closely with the Tea Party movement and these people are salt of the earth Americans that take the future of our nation seriously. They are hurting from the costs of Obamacare and feel completely disenfranchised by the Washington elite. The last thing they deserve is to be disrespected by Grover Norquist and his so called ‘conservative’ operation. At the very least, the Tea Party deserves an apology from ATR."

Redstate.com editor Erick Erickson also highlighted the tweet on his blog on Thursday.

"I’m pretty sure ATR has, in the past, sought to rally tea party activists to their cause," Erickson wrote on his blog. "Just remember from now on that ATR’s tax policy director is pretty sure you guys are, in his words,'freaking retarded.'"

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/america...

now children, try to get along.

not really. please continue. we are all highly amused.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Look at the mug of the author of that garbage you just posted:

http://ppt.org/files/image/Season%2038/Second...

Baawwaahhhhh!!!!!

You idiot!
sonicfilter wrote:
Americans For Tax Reform Tax Policy Director Ryan Ellis said on Wednesday night that he's starting to think tea party activists are "freaking retarded."
The tweet provoked ire from conservatives. Drew Ryun, the political director for the conservative Madison Project PAC issued a statement slamming Ellis.
"This offensive remark is exactly what’s wrong with the K Street Republicans in Washington, DC. Instead of fighting for hard-working families that struggle every day to make ends meet, they choose to attack them," Ryun said in a statement released Thursday. "We work closely with the Tea Party movement and these people are salt of the earth Americans that take the future of our nation seriously. They are hurting from the costs of Obamacare and feel completely disenfranchised by the Washington elite. The last thing they deserve is to be disrespected by Grover Norquist and his so called ‘conservative’ operation. At the very least, the Tea Party deserves an apology from ATR."
Redstate.com editor Erick Erickson also highlighted the tweet on his blog on Thursday.
"I’m pretty sure ATR has, in the past, sought to rally tea party activists to their cause," Erickson wrote on his blog. "Just remember from now on that ATR’s tax policy director is pretty sure you guys are, in his words,'freaking retarded.'"
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/america...
now children, try to get along.
not really. please continue. we are all highly amused.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Democrats fire low level lady working for Obama and his Obamacare for being honest about the Obamcare quagmire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How pathetic and fascist can Democrats get?

Extremely fascist, obviously!

Meanwhile, all the people responsible for the Obamacare fiasco get off Scott free!
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kids" should not get married and have children before they are self-supporting....period, end of story....
What? You will kill the entire wedding industry in the south. You'll wipe out hundreds of years of tradition in West Virginia.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"The number of Americans who are 16 years or older and who have decided not to participate in the nation's labor force has climbed to a record 90,609,000 in September, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics."
the economy is obviously on fire.
lol
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Look at the mug of the author of that garbage you just posted:
http://ppt.org/files/image/Season%2038/Second...
Baawwaahhhhh!!!!!
You idiot!
<quoted text>
now don't get you panties in bunch just because some republican hits too close to your home.

and here's what he looks like....like most Republicans from the look of it.

ATR's Ryan Ellis on Fox Business News

FOX has evidently become the RINO channel.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Vicious Rift on the Right

n the wake of the ill-fated attempt to use a government shutdown and the threat of default to force Barack Obama to defund the Affordable Care Act, conservative activists are fighting among themselves about whether this strategy, masterminded by Sen Ted Cruz (R-TX) and initially opposed by many leading Republicans, was wise.

The infighting has grown tense in some quarters. On a list serv informally called the Repeal Coalition List, comprising about 200 leading conservative activists and writers, one prominent right winger recently compared those who forced the government shutdown to terrorists.

In an email reviewed by The Daily Beast and dated October 17, Ryan Ellis, the director of tax policy for Grover Norquist’s Americans for Tax Reform, declared,“the Repeal Coalition was hijacked by Defund terrorists. They flew the plane in a new direction and assured us that x, y, and z would follow. Not only did they not follow, but in fact a, b, and c happened.”

When more liberal voices, such as Chris Matthews and Al Gore, have compared Cruz and his cohorts to terrorists, they’ve come under attack from conservatives.

Ellis declined to comment about the email, saying that the list is private. Publicly, he has expressed outrage about Cruz’s so-called Defund strategy. In a recent piece for the Daily Caller, Ellis wrote,“Much like the Vietnam War, things didn’t go quite as planned for the self-appointed ‘best and the brightest.’”[] In a recent tweet, he described Tea Party activists as “freakin retarded.”

Ellis’s comments are especially surprising because of his position at Americans for Tax Reform, a group that fought tooth and nail not only against Obamacare, but against almost all major federal social welfare programs. The organization started by Norquist is a forerunner to the Tea Party. Its strategy to get all elected Republicans to sign a pledge to never raise taxes is very much in keeping with the ethos of the Tea Party to shrink the federal government by depriving it of revenue.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10...

attack conservatives!

Chris Matthews and Al Gore are having a good laugh right about now.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure France, Germany and Britain don't like being spied on without their permission. Even when it comes to terrorism.
It undermines our trustworthiness as allies.
You still haven't figured out that Obama and his elite inner circle think they're the smartest ones in the room and everyone else is beneath them - including our allies.
We already know they think that about us.
You're just too blind to see it.
Welcome to the real world Carol. Everybody has always gathered intelligence from everybody else since the dawning of civilization. How many personnel in various embassies in Washington are actually intelligence agents under some title like "commercial attaché"? When something like this gets leaked then countries will make the obligatory protests but in the end everybody realizes that that's the way the game is played.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<shaking head>
How do you come up with this schizophrenic analysis all the time?
Which hand do you raise when you are told to raise your right hand?
Yes, we know, the left one.
Yu said the addition of government into private enterprise ( The exchanges) were communistic.

You were too GD stupid to know that Paul Ryan's Medicare privatization plan utilizes the exact same exchange system.

This is why you are & will likely remain a f*cking dumbass.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
McDonald's is tweaking its fabled Dollar Menu to try and rise out of its sales slump.
McDonald's (MCD, Fortune 500) renamed the menu Dollar Menu & More. Some of the items will still cost a dollar, but other items will cost more.

It sent this tweet from its official account on Wednesday: "Dollar Menu fans, don't worry...our new Dollar Menu & More will offer many options that are still $1 and some new choices too!"
The new menu will officially roll out on Nov. 4, according to a McDonald's spokeswoman, who said it will include some new items, which she declined to identify.
McDonald's could use a revenue boost. Last week, the fast food giant reported disappointing same-store sales, up less than 1% worldwide for the quarter compared to the prior year.

The company fared particularly badly outside of the U.S., with same-store sales dropping 1.4% in the Middle East, Africa and the Asia/Pacific region. Operating income plunged 12% in China, Japan and Australia because of an "ongoing challenging environment."
In test markets like New York City, a similar menu called the Extra Value Menu & More is already available. A worker at a Manhattan restaurant featuring an Extra Value Menu & More said it's been on offer since at least February, when he started working there.
Related: The real budgets of McDonald's workers
At that restaurant, the following items are still available for $1: two slices of apple pie, two bags of apple slices, and a "cone" (presumably with ice cream in it, but the menu didn't specify.)
Most of the other items cost a dollar and change, including the McDouble and McChicken, which each go for $1.69, and the four-piece McNugget, which costs $1.59.
The prices climb higher from there; the double cheeseburger costs $2.19 and the McFlurry is priced at $2.89. The most expensive item on the Extra Value Menu & More was the 20-piece McNugget for $4.99.
Yeah the economy is on fire and there is no inflation! LMAO!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
PS, another one of my wonderful and very favorite sockpuppets has come forth this morning. We call him "Finkly". Winning!!!!!
Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!
Not telling my doctors about this one either!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless. My entire life is spent in a fantasy world and I don't think it shows much compassion when you attempt to humiliate me on this particular delusion.
Please my friends, play along with me. I use fake "ip address's" as I have access to hundreds. You, here on topix, are my only friends, please don't ruin this for me. It's all I've got left.
Hugs, Waxman!!!!!!!!!!
DumbDave pulls out his sock again...

Nutcase.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

SonicMoron up bright and early posting his deceitful propaganda...

Mindless brain dead libtard propaganda post # 1 - ROTFLMAO!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
n the wake of the ill-fated attempt to use a government shutdown and the threat of default to force Barack Obama to defund the Affordable Care Act, conservative activists are fighting among themselves about whether this strategy, masterminded by Sen Ted Cruz (R-TX) and initially opposed by many leading Republicans, was wise.
The infighting has grown tense in some quarters. On a list serv informally called the Repeal Coalition List, comprising about 200 leading conservative activists and writers, one prominent right winger recently compared those who forced the government shutdown to terrorists.
In an email reviewed by The Daily Beast and dated October 17, Ryan Ellis, the director of tax policy for Grover Norquist’s Americans for Tax Reform, declared,“the Repeal Coalition was hijacked by Defund terrorists. They flew the plane in a new direction and assured us that x, y, and z would follow. Not only did they not follow, but in fact a, b, and c happened.”
When more liberal voices, such as Chris Matthews and Al Gore, have compared Cruz and his cohorts to terrorists, they’ve come under attack from conservatives.
Ellis declined to comment about the email, saying that the list is private. Publicly, he has expressed outrage about Cruz’s so-called Defund strategy. In a recent piece for the Daily Caller, Ellis wrote,“Much like the Vietnam War, things didn’t go quite as planned for the self-appointed ‘best and the brightest.’”[] In a recent tweet, he described Tea Party activists as “freakin retarded.”
Ellis’s comments are especially surprising because of his position at Americans for Tax Reform, a group that fought tooth and nail not only against Obamacare, but against almost all major federal social welfare programs. The organization started by Norquist is a forerunner to the Tea Party. Its strategy to get all elected Republicans to sign a pledge to never raise taxes is very much in keeping with the ethos of the Tea Party to shrink the federal government by depriving it of revenue.
attack conservatives!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the real world Carol. Everybody has always gathered intelligence from everybody else since the dawning of civilization. How many personnel in various embassies in Washington are actually intelligence agents under some title like "commercial attaché"? When something like this gets leaked then countries will make the obligatory protests but in the end everybody realizes that that's the way the game is played.
Speaking of brain dead, good morning French Fry. Surrender lately?

Is Sweden doing "just fine"?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Mindless brain dead libtard propaganda post # 2 - ROTFLMAO!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
now don't get you panties in bunch just because some republican hits too close to your home.
and here's what he looks like....like most Republicans from the look of it.
ATR's Ryan Ellis on Fox Business News
FOX has evidently become the RINO channel.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Mindless brain dead libtard oddball post # 1 - ROTFLMAO!!!
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yu said the addition of government into private enterprise ( The exchanges) were communistic.
You were too GD stupid to know that Paul Ryan's Medicare privatization plan utilizes the exact same exchange system.
This is why you are & will likely remain a f*cking dumbass.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

<spam>

More spam from SonicMoron...

Mindless brain dead libtard propaganda post # 3 - ROTFLMAO!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
attack conservatives!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 929,221 - 929,240 of1,078,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min danetoo 67,872
Abby 7-23 12 min PEllen 6
Amy 7-23 19 min Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min PEllen 97,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min loose cannon 174,462
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min gottondas 68,361
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,837
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE