Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
929,101 - 929,120 of 1,100,623 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1011250 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't be complaining because they will have insurance. It's just losers like you that have to worry about their income tax return.
I don't get a income tax return. Can't you read, I always pay in. Now for the low information people--they depend on getting that tax return and they still won't have insurance you idiot. The O'bama and his Care TAX are going to take it as a penalty tax. Please explain to the class how the other losers, as you call them, will not get their tax refund and still have insurance. Young people are not signing up to cover your old sick body.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1011251 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey can you do me a favor? When you respond to my posts just use 1 sentence, maybe a handful of words. I never read past that in any of your posts and actually most I stop after the first word because I know the rest is bullsh!t.
Thank you in advance - Homer
"homo"
How is this for a sentence response'
You are dumber than shit, you are a liberal loon.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011253 Oct 24, 2013
demski wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat shitski you tea bag whoreski
If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1011254 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, that's all cons can work and focus on!
Very true. Cons are so fixated on the Affordable Care Act they have actually lost their minds.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1011255 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Galt, you go on the exchange & you can buy a policy from one of the participating insurance companies.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
Galts been on Medicare for decades, he was in the Korean War!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011256 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The pool for pre-existing conditions was a temporary thing to help until the exchanges were up & running
These people will need now to look at the exchanges.
The Exchange does not write policies, the participating insurance companies do.
The exchange can no go bankrupt.
so....when will the exchanges be up and running? Lol
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011257 Oct 24, 2013
Adios ghetto dem... You've been banned you retard...

your lames posts have been removed you ignorant democrat...

it's the culture...

Spokane, WA

#1011258 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it does son. You were talking about 'dicks.'
In fact, wasn't the VP one?
"yuck"
Daughter, do we not now now have a veep who is a "john"?
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011259 Oct 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not news Galt__in FL BC/BS has to cancel 300,000 of it's worthless, dirt cheap policies with mega deductibles mostly as a formality.
The company will gain the bulk of those customers back however. Florida Blue is spending enormous sums of money presently on advertising, Floridians have over one hundred choices under the ACA.
Go find a clue pal.
realtime doesn't mind being lied to as long as the liar is Obama. Fckn sheep.

Prevented this

#1011261 Oct 24, 2013
Is Feinstein Too Old To Understand That The NSA Is Spying On Americans, Or Is She Just A Liar?

Over the past couple of weeks Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) has been pumping out op-ed pieces for national newspapers in defense of the National Security Agency’s phone record collection program, arguing that the collection of millions of Americans’ communication data is not “surveillance” and “is necessary and must be preserved if we are to prevent terrorist attacks.”

Senility Or Lies?...

The broad is 80. WTH.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011262 Oct 24, 2013
Whoosh. Somebody flushed the toilet. Bye dem. Lily will take over from here.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011263 Oct 24, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Galts been on Medicare for decades, he was in the Korean War!
Garbage in. Garbage out.

It's the culture...

Spokane, WA

#1011265 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
Today however I ate my own penis. It is a sad day for me.
"dim"
You are a liar. A penis is a part of man, you lack one. You are a liar.
Peace
KMA
dem singing

Chicago, IL

#1011266 Oct 24, 2013
Nope!
Still here
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011267 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't be complaining because they will have insurance. It's just losers like you that have to worry about their income tax return.
Really? Just wait until the kids who are trying to live the American Dream see the line item on the 1040A for paying the fine to Democrats for Obamacare. If you think that is going to get you Democrats votes, you live on the Moon.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011268 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. Cons are so fixated on the Affordable Care Act they have actually lost their minds.
like a drowning democRAT... Hell... Even the RATS are abandoning obamaKare and jumping ship!

If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011269 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So when Paul Ryan put out his plan to privatize medicare that meant he was a Communist? ou voted for that Commie?
<shaking head>

How do you come up with this schizophrenic analysis all the time?

Which hand do you raise when you are told to raise your right hand?

Yes, we know, the left one.

Prevented this

#1011270 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's O'bama Care tax don't you forget it. This is O'bama's baby, the only thing he has done for five years. O'bama's signature legislation--OBOMBACARE. How grand it is! Affordable care act? LOL.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011271 Oct 24, 2013
2 posts removed... LOL Hello dem...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011272 Oct 24, 2013
The Train Wreck has arrived. Ratsare jumping ship! Garbage in. Garbage out.

Trojan Horse Obamakare: The teat that's stuck in the ringer and demokrats can't back down...

facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and Hispanics...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Addie Cola facebook:- I'm 26 and uninsured and I refuse to sign up for this disaster. October 21 at 1:00pm via mobile

Janet King Beckett facebook:- Again, the Affordable Health Care Act is not for everyone. I found that out when I discovered the BRoNZE plan would cost us $6K each in my family. And that's the bottom of the barrel plan. Good luck y'all!!! We are all screwed because of this stupid government program. Another tax on the middle class!!

It's actually better obama got reelected, look like shit, get all the blame for obamakare and failure for the next 3 years than blaming Romney for sabotage...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 2 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••