Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1011340 Oct 24, 2013
president Gil wrote:
>
>
>
> "Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.
>
> "Not I," said the cow.
>
> "Not I," said the duck.
>
> "Not I," said the pig.
>
> "Not I," said the goose.
>
> "Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.
>
> "Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.
>
> "Not I," said the duck.
>
> "Out of my classification," said the pig.
>
> "I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.
>
> "I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.
>
> "Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.
>
> "Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.
>
> "That would be overtime for me," said the cow.
>
> "I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.
>
> "I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.
>
> "If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.
>
> "Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.
>
> She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see. They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."
>
> "Excess profits!" cried the cow.(Nancy Pelosi)
>
> "Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck.(Barbara Boxer)
>
> "I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose.(Jesse Jackson)
>
> The pig just grunted in disdain.(Harry Reid)
>
> And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.
>
> Then the farmer (Obama) came He said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."
>
> "But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.
>
> "Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."
>
> And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."
>
> But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled.'Fairness' had been established.
>
> Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.
>
> EPILOGUE
>
> Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.
>
> Hillary got $8 million for hers.
>
> That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything
Increasingly, stupidity sells. America is lost.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1011344 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
my point was Obama being a dick. You focus on dick, you obviously like it.
and I say bushie boy is a much bigger one son. So you see, I am on topic...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1011345 Oct 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>And... Bush flew fighter jets. Obama drives golf cart. See the difference??
It's the culture...
what fighter jet would that happen to be son?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1011346 Oct 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Chrissie Hayes, host of MSNBC's All In, has a favorite tactic--though not an original one: connecting today's Republicans with the racist Democrats of the old South. In June, she rewrote history by casting George Wallace as a Republican--an error for which, to her credit, she later apologized. On Wednesday, she appeared to use a more subtle tactic to connect the Tea Party's Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, and Marco Rubio to the Ku Klux Klan.
In a segment on possible Tea Party contenders for the Republican Party's nomination in the 2016 presidential race, Hayes used a graphic that portrayed Cruz, Paul, and Rubio as kings in a deck of cards--and that, rather conveniently, spelled out the initials "K K K." (Hayes did not say the word "kings" during the segment.)
The use of KKK imagery--historically associated with Democrats, not Republicans--to describe the Tea Party would not be unique to Hayes. Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) recently used a burning cross to provide the "T" in "Tea Party" in a fundraising email. Hayes's "dog whistle" was more clever, but--if intentional--no less offensive.
There is a hazard, of course, in taking offense too quickly at bad jokes, and there is always the possibility that Hayes was unaware of the graphic, or even that the KKK reference was entirely coincidental. However, given Hayes's past record, and the constant obsession of fellow MSNBC anchors with making false accusations of racism against the Tea Party and the Republican Party, Hayes has arguably exhausted the benefit of the doubt.
2nd KKK was associated with the Republican Party and very political at the national level similar to the Tea Party but the Pseudo Liberal Democrats are trying label the Tea Party as the KKK from the 1st and 3rd Klan which were associated with the Democrat Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Ove...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011347 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Latest poll "53% either support Obamacare, or say it's not liberal enough." No matter how hard they try, Republicans just can't seem to turn people against it. LMAO
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/21/politics/cn...
"According to the poll, just more than four in 10 say they favor the law, with 56% opposed to it.

But of those opposed, 38% say they are against the law because they think it's too liberal and 12% say it's not liberal enough. That means that 53% either support Obamacare, or say it's not liberal enough. "

what your dumbass friend is doing is adding 12 to 41 and coming up with 53%. And you're falling for it. Lmao!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011348 Oct 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
let's just skip the BS and move straight to government-run medicine...sure to be the same quality as the website...
"Patients with terminal illnesses are being made to die prematurely under an NHS scheme to help end their lives, leading doctors have warned.

In a letter to The Daily Telegraph, a group of experts who care for the terminally ill claim that some patients are being wrongly judged as close to death.

Under NHS guidance introduced across England to help doctors and medical staff deal with dying patients, they can then have fluid and drugs withdrawn and many are put on continuous sedation until they pass away."

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011349 Oct 24, 2013
Dem's been reduced to playing hide and seek with the Topix mods. Lmao! What ever happened to top mod 15?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011350 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> and I say bushie boy is a much bigger one son. So you see, I am on topic...
bush is a bigger Obama?

<Obama is the topic, kid>
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1011351 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
bush is a bigger Obama?
Obama hasn't killed as many Americans for no reason son.

But I see killing Americans is acceptable to you....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1011352 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
bush is a bigger Obama?
so... your Obama is useless, eh? Just like the rest of you!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1011355 Oct 24, 2013
AMA Opinion on ACA

The AMA has weighed in on Obama's new healthcare package. The Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves. The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought that the administration had a lot of nerve. Meanwhile, Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception, while the Opthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.

Pathologists yelled, "over my dead body!", while the Pediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!". The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it. Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and the internists claimed it would indeed be a bitter pill to swallow. The Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a new face on the matter". The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea. Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and those lofty Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the assholes in Washington.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011356 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Patients with terminal illnesses are being made to die prematurely under an NHS scheme to help end their lives, leading doctors have warned.
In a letter to The Daily Telegraph, a group of experts who care for the terminally ill claim that some patients are being wrongly judged as close to death.
Under NHS guidance introduced across England to help doctors and medical staff deal with dying patients, they can then have fluid and drugs withdrawn and many are put on continuous sedation until they pass away."
the ObamaKKKare way...cheap, crummy "healthcare" for all....
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1011357 Oct 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the ObamaKKKare way...cheap, crummy "healthcare" for all....
Except him and his family........

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1011358 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulling an all day and all nighter huh, you fkn geriatric terrorist.
I push, not pull, dem.

You like it, too:)
Finkly

Berkeley, CA

#1011359 Oct 24, 2013
Large ape seen in Washington,DC really Obama Boo Boo.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1011360 Oct 24, 2013
El dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind that ema'am is an illegal immigrant to our country. He doesn't have US citizenship.
Just like waxman.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1011361 Oct 24, 2013
Gee, why does Texas hate women?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1011364 Oct 25, 2013
Americans For Tax Reform Tax Policy Director Ryan Ellis said on Wednesday night that he's starting to think tea party activists are "freaking retarded."

The tweet provoked ire from conservatives. Drew Ryun, the political director for the conservative Madison Project PAC issued a statement slamming Ellis.

"This offensive remark is exactly what’s wrong with the K Street Republicans in Washington, DC. Instead of fighting for hard-working families that struggle every day to make ends meet, they choose to attack them," Ryun said in a statement released Thursday. "We work closely with the Tea Party movement and these people are salt of the earth Americans that take the future of our nation seriously. They are hurting from the costs of Obamacare and feel completely disenfranchised by the Washington elite. The last thing they deserve is to be disrespected by Grover Norquist and his so called ‘conservative’ operation. At the very least, the Tea Party deserves an apology from ATR."

Redstate.com editor Erick Erickson also highlighted the tweet on his blog on Thursday.

"I’m pretty sure ATR has, in the past, sought to rally tea party activists to their cause," Erickson wrote on his blog. "Just remember from now on that ATR’s tax policy director is pretty sure you guys are, in his words,'freaking retarded.'"

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/america...

now children, try to get along.

not really. please continue. we are all highly amused.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011367 Oct 25, 2013
Look at the mug of the author of that garbage you just posted:

http://ppt.org/files/image/Season%2038/Second...

Baawwaahhhhh!!!!!

You idiot!
sonicfilter wrote:
Americans For Tax Reform Tax Policy Director Ryan Ellis said on Wednesday night that he's starting to think tea party activists are "freaking retarded."
The tweet provoked ire from conservatives. Drew Ryun, the political director for the conservative Madison Project PAC issued a statement slamming Ellis.
"This offensive remark is exactly what’s wrong with the K Street Republicans in Washington, DC. Instead of fighting for hard-working families that struggle every day to make ends meet, they choose to attack them," Ryun said in a statement released Thursday. "We work closely with the Tea Party movement and these people are salt of the earth Americans that take the future of our nation seriously. They are hurting from the costs of Obamacare and feel completely disenfranchised by the Washington elite. The last thing they deserve is to be disrespected by Grover Norquist and his so called ‘conservative’ operation. At the very least, the Tea Party deserves an apology from ATR."
Redstate.com editor Erick Erickson also highlighted the tweet on his blog on Thursday.
"I’m pretty sure ATR has, in the past, sought to rally tea party activists to their cause," Erickson wrote on his blog. "Just remember from now on that ATR’s tax policy director is pretty sure you guys are, in his words,'freaking retarded.'"
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/america...
now children, try to get along.
not really. please continue. we are all highly amused.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011369 Oct 25, 2013
Democrats fire low level lady working for Obama and his Obamacare for being honest about the Obamcare quagmire:

&no redirect=1

How pathetic and fascist can Democrats get?

Extremely fascist, obviously!

Meanwhile, all the people responsible for the Obamacare fiasco get off Scott free!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min jacques Ottawau 182,319
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,539
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 2 hr RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 71,305
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday