Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011267 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't be complaining because they will have insurance. It's just losers like you that have to worry about their income tax return.
Really? Just wait until the kids who are trying to live the American Dream see the line item on the 1040A for paying the fine to Democrats for Obamacare. If you think that is going to get you Democrats votes, you live on the Moon.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011268 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. Cons are so fixated on the Affordable Care Act they have actually lost their minds.
like a drowning democRAT... Hell... Even the RATS are abandoning obamaKare and jumping ship!

If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011269 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So when Paul Ryan put out his plan to privatize medicare that meant he was a Communist? ou voted for that Commie?
<shaking head>

How do you come up with this schizophrenic analysis all the time?

Which hand do you raise when you are told to raise your right hand?

Yes, we know, the left one.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1011270 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. Cons are so fixated on the Affordable Care Act they have actually lost their minds.
It's O'bama Care tax don't you forget it. This is O'bama's baby, the only thing he has done for five years. O'bama's signature legislation--OBOMBACARE. How grand it is! Affordable care act? LOL.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011271 Oct 24, 2013
2 posts removed... LOL Hello dem...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011272 Oct 24, 2013
The Train Wreck has arrived. Ratsare jumping ship! Garbage in. Garbage out.

Trojan Horse Obamakare: The teat that's stuck in the ringer and demokrats can't back down...

facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and Hispanics...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Addie Cola facebook:- I'm 26 and uninsured and I refuse to sign up for this disaster. October 21 at 1:00pm via mobile

Janet King Beckett facebook:- Again, the Affordable Health Care Act is not for everyone. I found that out when I discovered the BRoNZE plan would cost us $6K each in my family. And that's the bottom of the barrel plan. Good luck y'all!!! We are all screwed because of this stupid government program. Another tax on the middle class!!

It's actually better obama got reelected, look like shit, get all the blame for obamakare and failure for the next 3 years than blaming Romney for sabotage...

If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011273 Oct 24, 2013
Did anyone hear a gnat in the room?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011274 Oct 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
2 posts removed... LOL Hello dem...
All of his noise was removed. His family did the same thing. It is really difficult to deal with someone with mental illness. A wealthy family down the street has a daughter that is like Dem. They put her in one of the houses they own on the street and finally had to give her the boot. It's not a bad house, but they razed the house after she left.

Most people who are mentally ill are attracted to the nutcase Democrat Nazi Party.

Unfortunately, defective units exist. They eventually are removed before they want to be.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011275 Oct 24, 2013
PRESIDENT OBAMA'S PLAN to turn around the floundering HealthCare.gov is running into concerns that the administration could be throwing 'good money after bad' while complicating an already complicated situation.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011276 Oct 24, 2013
dem singing wrote:
Nope!
Still here
Not anymore you ignorant demokRAT...

it's the culture..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1011277 Oct 24, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Galts been on Medicare for decades, he was in the Korean War!
You were in the Civil War.

You were stuffed and mounted by every guy in Maryland's 13th Cavalry.

Welcome to this century.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1011278 Oct 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
All of his noise was removed. His family did the same thing. It is really difficult to deal with someone with mental illness. A wealthy family down the street has a daughter that is like Dem. They put her in one of the houses they own on the street and finally had to give her the boot. It's not a bad house, but they razed the house after she left.
Most people who are mentally ill are attracted to the nutcase Democrat Nazi Party.
Unfortunately, defective units exist. They eventually are removed before they want to be.
AND... Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.. Get all the fools defective units and morons on your side and lie and obama can be elected to anything...

It's actually better obama got reelected, look like shit, get all the blame for obamakare and failure for the next 3 years than blaming Romney for sabotage...

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, the commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#1011279 Oct 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Is Feinstein Too Old To Understand That The NSA Is Spying On Americans, Or Is She Just A Liar?
Over the past couple of weeks Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) has been pumping out op-ed pieces for national newspapers in defense of the National Security Agency’s phone record collection program, arguing that the collection of millions of Americans’ communication data is not “surveillance” and “is necessary and must be preserved if we are to prevent terrorist attacks.”
Senility Or Lies?...
The broad is 80. WTH.
Feinstein died a few years ago. The Magic Negro has had an Official White House Puppeteer pulling the strings on her carcass ever since.

After she died, Rahm Emanuel said "Never let a good crisis go to waste" so they kept her trash bag animated.

I think they hired someone from The Simpsons to do the voice-overs.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011280 Oct 24, 2013
PERSECUTED IN IRAN
Christians to get lashes for drinking communion wine...

Democrats rule in Iran too?

Lapeer, MI

#1011281 Oct 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Garbage in. Garbage out.
It's the culture...
In lily's case, it's "Garbage in. Garbage stays in"

Lapeer, MI

#1011282 Oct 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Just wait until the kids who are trying to live the American Dream see the line item on the 1040A for paying the fine to Democrats for Obamacare. If you think that is going to get you Democrats votes, you live on the Moon.
At the top of each Form 1040, there will be fine print saying "Sit down, shut up and give us your money. We'll fix it" and a picture of the smiling Magic Negro.

Lapeer, MI

#1011283 Oct 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<shaking head>
How do you come up with this schizophrenic analysis all the time?
Which hand do you raise when you are told to raise your right hand?
Yes, we know, the left one.
The Right one is up his butt titillating him.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011284 Oct 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AND... Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.. Get all the fools defective units and morons on your side and lie and obama can be elected to anything...
AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, the commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...
It's the culture...
Remember the lady in the stadium where Obama was a "Rock Star" during the first mistake America made in voting in Obama?

Talk about stupid people in large groups!

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!

&no redirect=1

Typical idiot Democrat.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011285 Oct 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
At the top of each Form 1040, there will be fine print saying "Sit down, shut up and give us your money. We'll fix it" and a picture of the smiling Magic Negro.
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1011286 Oct 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Feinstein died a few years ago. The Magic Negro has had an Official White House Puppeteer pulling the strings on her carcass ever since.
After she died, Rahm Emanuel said "Never let a good crisis go to waste" so they kept her trash bag animated.
I think they hired someone from The Simpsons to do the voice-overs.
ROTFLMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 6 min joey 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min Frijoles 71,267
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 min Hatti_Hollerand 410
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min IBdaMann 49,354
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min wojar 182,154
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr texas pete 4,796
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr Passing thru 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News