Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011302 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
B of A laying off employees...more signs the economy is on fire
look at the bright side...the 3,000 employees losing their jobs because of the rotten Obama economy can get cheap, subsidized, crummy insurance from ObamaKKKare...

and after all, there is nothing more important than insurance...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011303 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kids" can stay on their parents insurance until they are 26. Just exactly when does someone stop being a "kid" and become an adult? By the time someone is 26, they should comprehend the importance of health insurance, if they don't then they are too stupid to bother with. Many of these "kids" have spouses and children. You are fooling yourself if you think they are not going to obtain insurance.
a "kid" becomes an adult when they complete their education and enter the job market....

children without income having children are the reason for the collapse of society...particularly the black community...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011304 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kids" can stay on their parents insurance until they are 26. Just exactly when does someone stop being a "kid" and become an adult? By the time someone is 26, they should comprehend the importance of health insurance, if they don't then they are too stupid to bother with. Many of these "kids" have spouses and children. You are fooling yourself if you think they are not going to obtain insurance.
"Kids" should not get married and have children before they are self-supporting....period, end of story....
United States of Israel

Waynesboro, MS

#1011305 Oct 24, 2013
You dïck faced motherfüçkers have no shame....

"Biggest GOP donor: US should nuke Iran" ( Sheldon Adelson 'jewish')
Watch: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/10/24/33108...

Israel, Israel, Israel....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1011306 Oct 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about having some fun with numbers__and if you think your find was "impressive" you're dumber than Lois Lame.
Says the guy who thinks the mentally unstable Allan Grayson is the best thing since gasoline and four wheels and Dr. Ben Carson is some kind of gimmick.

Birds of a feather...

You really blew it.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1011307 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard on the street that democrats want to raise the drinking age to 26 too. That should help your voter base.

Orlando, FL

#1011309 Oct 24, 2013
Laney F wrote:
Those who think their president can begin reversing all the Obammy failures in 2017 are dreaming. A sinking world power is the heaviest lift imaginable. Ask Winston Churchill....
The American decline put in motion under this presidency is real, not speculative. We are not at the edge of the cliff, but in October 2013 we are at a serious inflection point.
The problem is not just Obama's incompetence, but also that of every member of his administration serving in any kind of decision-making capacity.
Not one of these individuals understands the Mideast from its complicated history to its complex set of players. And they have certainly never proposed any type of policy -- realistic or otherwise -- to deal with its myriad issues and challenges.
Biden opposed the surge that saved Iraq while proposing to slice the country in three.
Hagel's time in the Senate left behind nothing remarkable other than a record reflecting animosity toward our strongest ally in the region, Israel.
Samantha Power has contemplated invading that ally and is the brains behind "responsibility to protect" which led to the Libya disaster (Tucker Carlson best described Power as having a "freshman seminar view of the world").
Susan Rice will be remembered for lying to the American public about the Benghazi attacks.
At State, Clinton spent a tremendous amount of money traveling the world to accomplish absolutely nothing while the Arab Spring was blossoming into a possible world war (yes, we could be witnessing the beginning of World War III if WMD end up in the wrong hands).
And Kerry, Assad's former BFF and a man who has shown his own disdain for U.S might, has simply stepped in to pick up the pieces left by Clinton before she jumped ship. Both secretaries were also against the surge.
The problem is Obama and his elite inner circle think they won and that makes them above the law and above scrutiny.

They don't understand the American system. Which is disturbing enough in itself.

But Kathleen Sebelius seems to think she doesn't have to answer to the American people.

Her bosses are the elite inner circle.

And around and around we go...

Orlando, FL

#1011312 Oct 24, 2013
Ron Jeremys Stunt Double wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling someone stupid would be like an ice cube calling cold water too cold. Do you like ice cubes?
Hundreds of thousands of Americans are getting letters of employer health insurance cancellations.

They can't get on the exchanges and the exchanges are going to be delayed.

So would you like your ice chipped?

(Discrediting someone as accomplished and gifted as Dr. Ben Carson is a stupid thing to do. Deal with it.)

Orlando, FL

#1011313 Oct 24, 2013
A new concern is a sentence supposedly buried in the source code of Healthcare.gov : "You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system.”

If this is true, it is not HIPAA compliant.

Rep. Mike Rogers is concerned over the vast amounts of information passing back and forth among Obamacare computers systems and insurance firms or other federal agencies and their vulnerability to data theft.

“I am more nervous than when I got here," he said partway through the hearing.

One Democrat called the hearing a "monkey court".

Of course, monkeys everywhere were appalled a Democrat would drag them into this mess.

Prevented this

#1011314 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is Obama and his elite inner circle think they won and that makes them above the law and above scrutiny.
They don't understand the American system. Which is disturbing enough in itself.
But Kathleen Sebelius seems to think she doesn't have to answer to the American people.
Her bosses are the elite inner circle.
And around and around we go...
Sebelius says O'bama was clueless. Really? his whole being was about O'bamacare--and now Sebelius said he was clueless about the whole damn thing.
O'bamacare, with O'bama, leading is a brutal war on America. Maybe it's time to recycle Nancy Reagan's anti-drug message from back in the eighties: Just say NO!" This time apply the slogan to Obamacare: "Just Say No To O'bamacare!" If O'bamacare cannot stand on its own, it will collapse of its own weight -- and that would be a glorious day for Americans.
United States of Israel

Waynesboro, MS

#1011315 Oct 24, 2013
Biden: If there were not an Israel, we would have to invent one
Read: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/10/02/32715...

Too bad the "ROTHSCHILD family", and "Britain" "invented" "Israel" first in 1917. Just imagine if they would have gone along with their original plan of "Uganda" instead of "Palestine".

Orlando, FL

#1011318 Oct 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Sebelius says O'bama was clueless. Really? his whole being was about O'bamacare--and now Sebelius said he was clueless about the whole damn thing.
O'bamacare, with O'bama, leading is a brutal war on America. Maybe it's time to recycle Nancy Reagan's anti-drug message from back in the eighties: Just say NO!" This time apply the slogan to Obamacare: "Just Say No To O'bamacare!" If O'bamacare cannot stand on its own, it will collapse of its own weight -- and that would be a glorious day for Americans.
Astonishing, isn't it? To what lengths his elite inner circle will go to keep him out of the loop. Or cover for him. Or lie for him. Or whatever they have to do to fall on the sword for him.

His top officials not only knew about the IRS targeting but were involved in the writing of the interrogative-type questions. But claim Obama had absolutely no knowledge of this.

Obama said he learned about the IRS targeting in the news the same day we did.

And he knew nothing about the problems with the roll out of his signature law.

Does he know anything that's going on in his own administration?

Prevented this

#1011319 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
A new concern is a sentence supposedly buried in the source code of Healthcare.gov : "You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system.”
If this is true, it is not HIPAA compliant.
Rep. Mike Rogers is concerned over the vast amounts of information passing back and forth among Obamacare computers systems and insurance firms or other federal agencies and their vulnerability to data theft.
“I am more nervous than when I got here," he said partway through the hearing.
One Democrat called the hearing a "monkey court".
Of course, monkeys everywhere were appalled a Democrat would drag them into this mess.
Social security numbers have been passed around in clear sight.

Prevented this

#1011321 Oct 24, 2013
Obamacare website disqualifies enrollees: You're in jail
Are you in jail and didn’t know it?

Don’t worry. Obamacare will tell you.

That’s the “circumstance” for a commenter to a government website taking responses to the problems with the failing Healthcare.gov website, which has been unable to provide reasonable access for Americans.

“Website said my wife and I were ineligible due to current incarceration,” wrote Fred in an acknowledgement by the left-leaning ProPublica of the website problems.“We have never been arrested in our lives, both 63!!!!!!!!!!

Charles Ornstein, in the ProPublica report, documented some of the responses on the federal site collecting comments.

“The Obama administration has not always been transparent about Healthcare.gov : A case in point is how HHS has withheld the number of people who have been able to successfully enroll. But in this instance, the administration allowed comments to the blog post to be seen by all.”

Ornstein wrote that the feedback largely has been negative.

“While some comments root for the site’s failure, many are from people who’ve tried to use the site without success,” his report said.“Some pose specific questions; others voice general frustrations. Because their identities and contact information isn’t listed (for understandable reasons), there was no way to verify their stories.”

Besides the couple told by Healthcare.gov that they were in jail, Joanna noted that the system was telling her that her daughter was added twice. So she now lists two daughters with the same name and Social Security number, and no deleting was allowed.

Also, she added,“I choose that my husband is the father of our daughter and that my daughter is a dependent (sic) to me and my husband. What it actually shows though is that my daughter is a stepdaughter to her father and that my daughter is now both my husband and I’s parent (sic).”

Rhonda added that she could sign in, but was told her identity “has been compromised.”

Another, Francine, said she was told she could only submit one application per state, and now the system has her blocked.

OH Goody!

Prevented this

#1011322 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Astonishing, isn't it? To what lengths his elite inner circle will go to keep him out of the loop. Or cover for him. Or lie for him. Or whatever they have to do to fall on the sword for him.
His top officials not only knew about the IRS targeting but were involved in the writing of the interrogative-type questions. But claim Obama had absolutely no knowledge of this.
O'bama doesn't know a damn thing-ask him he will tell you. With the other countries' leaders going to the UN, about the O'bama spying, he probably will be saying he doesn't know who Angela Merkel is, nor has he ever heard of Germany, Spain, Brazil or Mexico. The O'bama, which I really doubt is his real name, or he can't remember his real name, is the biggest hoax perpetrated on the American people.
United States of Israel

Waynesboro, MS

#1011323 Oct 24, 2013
WW1 and WW2 are the "biggest hoaxes EVER perpetrated on the American people" and the "WHOLE füçking WORLD"!

MILLIONS HAVE DIED.... IF NOT BILLIONS.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1011324 Oct 24, 2013
Latest poll "53% either support Obamacare, or say it's not liberal enough." No matter how hard they try, Republicans just can't seem to turn people against it. LMAO

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/21/politics/cn...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1011325 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...he *DID* know about that anti-Muslim YouTube video.....
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Euless, TX

#1011326 Oct 24, 2013
You can keep the policy you had...

CAREFIRST DROPPING 76,000 customers

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/carefirst-say...
president Gil

Denver, CO

#1011328 Oct 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how does Ted's ass taste?
How does Obama's dikkk taste?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Pastor Gore 51,387
last post wins! (Apr '13) 44 min southern belle 507
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr American Lady 184,817
Ask Amy 2-28-15 2 hr tiredofit 3
Abby 2-28-15 2 hr tiredofit 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Net Workit 5,705
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Jessie 51,341
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future