Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
928,601 - 928,620 of 1,080,447 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Would applying for a scholarship as a foreign student work?
Certainly you aren't falling in line with Dumbwaiter on that lie, are you?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
fick off hillbilly
Good morning to you too, Dem. Here's one where you forgot to turn off your VPN connection:

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

Still on a Vodka bender? Not much sleep?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a dk it wouldn't be yours.
Topix toilet must be overflowing, "dim" is back.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

W.Va. chicken farmer wins EPA lawsuit over runoff
By The Associated Press
By Vicki Smith
Advertiser

MORGANTOWN, W.Va.-- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has no legal right to force a West Virginia poultry grower to obtain water pollution permits for runoff from her Hardy County farm because it is routine storm water discharge, a federal judge ruled Wednesday.

U.S. District Judge John Preston Bailey said litter and manure washed by rain into Chesapeake Bay tributaries at Lois Alt's Hardy County farm is agricultural runoff, not a fixed pollution source such as a factory. That means it's exempt from the requirement that it be permitted and regulated under the federal Clean Water Act, he said.

"The term 'agricultural storm water discharge' was not and has not been defined in the statute" covering permitting, Bailey wrote. "The fact that Congress found it unnecessary to define the term indicates that the term should be given its ordinary meaning."

The EPA initially threatened to fine Alt if she didn't seek a permit for her farm, which it called a "concentrated animal feeding operation." After Alt sued last year, EPA withdrew the fines. In March, it offered to dismiss the case.

But the American Farm Bureau Federation and the West Virginia Farm Bureau joined Alt in keeping the case alive, arguing it had economic implications for farmers nationwide.

Bailey agreed, noting that the EPA had imposed virtually identical requirements on two other West Virginia poultry growers and one in Virginia. The judge also said the agency hadn't changed its underlying position that some chicken farms are concentrated animal feeding operations.

That would mean the EPA can require them to obtain permits they've never previously needed.

The Justice Department, which represented the EPA, said it is reviewing the court's opinion.

Cheers went up in a staff meeting when the West Virginia Farm Bureau got word of the ruling.

More Articles in News

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
This explains it.
Why the Republicans never tried to reform healthcare.
They couldn't do it in 1995 after killing Hillarycare.
The internet was not developed enough.
According to the right whining POS morons, the ACA is a failure because a website is having problems.
How did we ever get SS & medicare programs to function in the past? My God, there weren't websites. How did people sign up?
You're running away again.

Here's a question for you. How much do you really know about what comes out of your mouth....

Can anyone remember when the Executive Branch briefed Congress on any issue and excluded members of Congress because they belonged to a particular political party?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet your daughters are happy they will finally have insurance like the other kids.
Nothing has or will change. Sucks to be you!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Want to know what real software experts think about how badly Obama fucked up the Healthcare.gov site?

"My Advice Would be Throw it Away and Start Over, You Cannot Fix It"
John McAfee

This is what happens when the completely incompetent communist ideologues choose the people to accomplish something. Nobody should be surprised. This ALWAYS happens to communists. That is why there has never been a success story in the history of the world where Marxist communists took over. We won't be the first.

Now, back to the issue of Obama stealing the software for the Healthcare.gov site, and making it a trainwreck when he tried to destroy evidence of the crime.

Why would anyone other than an idiot take free software and remove text identifying the copyright?
Only an idiot would do that.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say you are full of sh*t.
Insurance companies constantly review policies & make changes. When they change a policy,they end that policy & offer a new one.
When renewal time comes around and changes were made, you get the letter about next years options.
Oh I didn't say I never changed policies. I said I never had one cancelled.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen any proof that he didn't.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're FOR the American people and policies that are in all of our best interests - not just the party's.
We're FOR being honest with the American people even when it's not necessarily good news and we might step on our own toes.
We're not perfect. But considering the alternative...
No you're not you damned liar. You shill for those that want to turn this country into a corporate plutocracy with the ultra wealthy lining their already bulging pockets on the sweat and toil of the rest of us.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was actually a grant set aside for foreign students at a graduate level.
Now, why would Obama, who would become a dropout at Occidental, apply for a grant for graduate students as a foreign student?
Well, if you can get into Harvard after dropping out of Occidental and never attending classes at Columbia, getting a grant would not be a challenge, would it?

Here's another question you ran away from.

How could Obama have travelled to Pakistan in 1981 with a US passport?

Let's see how much of an idiot you really are here....
ALL DEM VOTED OUT 2014

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Prez at IRS Hearing: "You've Forgotten Your Place...They Think They Are Our Masters"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Blacks and Dem will follow Obama to HELL

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
The stupid Russian bride buyer has his marching orders for the day. Wonder if they planned on me ruining your day, beitch.
You're running away again....

Can anyone remember when the Executive Branch briefed Congress on any issue and excluded members of Congress because they belonged to a particular political party?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're not you damned liar. You shill for those that want to turn this country into a corporate plutocracy with the ultra wealthy lining their already bulging pockets on the sweat and toil of the rest of us.
Please don't use the word "us" when you speak of people who sweat and toil. We have some tollerance for outright lies, as evidenced by Obama still being the sitting president, but this exceeds even that.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
Little commie fks computer genius is a broken down drug addict murderer.
Yes, Obama is, fktard.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Want to know what real software experts think about how badly Obama fucked up the Healthcare.gov site?
"My Advice Would be Throw it Away and Start Over, You Cannot Fix It"
John McAfee
This is what happens when the completely incompetent communist ideologues choose the people to accomplish something. Nobody should be surprised. This ALWAYS happens to communists. That is why there has never been a success story in the history of the world where Marxist communists took over. We won't be the first.
Now, back to the issue of Obama stealing the software for the Healthcare.gov site, and making it a trainwreck when he tried to destroy evidence of the crime.
Why would anyone other than an idiot take free software and remove text identifying the copyright?
Only an idiot would do that.
The whiners making the most noise about Obamacare's startup problems are the same ones that have no intention of using it.
That's like a deaf man complaining about a neighbor's noisy party.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop whining, maam

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
Little commie fks computer genius is a broken down drug addict murderer.
You should train yourself to not repeat that when you're laying on the couch of the psychiatrist from your ObamaKare plan. That information will be given to the government, and after you install that dictatorship you want, you are not guaranteed to get someone as the next dictator who will decide people who say those things are crazy, and like Hitler, decide all crazy people have to be killed.
You clowns really don't know what the hell you're doing.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I make your racist life uncomfortable, granny?
If I hold my nose I don't even notice you.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons sitting back and doing is a great improvement over the obstructionism they prefer!
I love this comedy channel!
Isn't that we have been telling them to do all along? Sit back, shut up and see what happens? Now they think they are some kind of genius' because the ACA has run into problems instead of the fools we know them to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,671
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 67,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,799
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE