Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1010569 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea baggers at 14% approval?
Hitler is higher.
That Florida ape made the D-Duhmbo party look pretty stupid this week.

What an uncivilized, fifty years behind the time, race baiting, ignorant loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1010570 Oct 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> O'bama was made aware of the problems the site had in functionality months ago. That the site went live when it wasn't ready is because that's what he wanted. Failure wasn't an option, because any delays would be a political win for the other side, you see, and we can't have that. O'bama and the democrats can't be bothered with worrying about the American people and what is good for them.
IF O'bama's behavior during the government shutdown - ordering sites, memorials and parks closed to American taxpayers and veterans - and this push to have an obviously non-operable site up and running doesn't prove how petty and petulant this president is, nothing will.
O'bama is a paranoid freak.
a paranoid freak?

well at least there's something he has in common with the baggers.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1010572 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I just gave you an example.
Obama meeting with Democrats on the ACA is no different than when Bush et with Republicans on other issues.
Bush did not brief Congress, moron.

This is a brief to Congress, moron.

There's a difference, moron, between a caucus meeting and a Congressional brief from someone like a member of the Cabinet such as the Secretary of HHS.

So, why would the Republicans be excluded from a Congressional brief about the ObamaKare disaster by the Secretary of Health and Human Services?

Got an answer for that, besides "Bush did it, too"?

(You know, yesterday some Democrat moron actually blamed Bush for the ObamaKare disaster. Yesterday, "It's Bush's fault." Today, "Bush did it, too.")

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1010573 Oct 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are running in circles to avoid answering the question.
The Executive Branch of government will brief the Legislative Branch of government on a problem the government is having.
When has any administration excluded elected members of Congress from such a briefing?
Never... until now. Obama dupe Sebelius will brief only Democrats in Congress on the ObamaKare trainwreck. Republicans are prohibited from attending that briefing to be conducted in the Capital Building.
FACT: House Democrats requested to be briefed on the law's implementation. Republicans are free to do the same.

According to Nancy Pelosi, the Wednesday meeting is “yet another in this series of discussions” House Democrats have held on ObamaCare.

“While we appreciate House Republicans’ new found interest in the implementation of health reform, it is clear they are not interested in anything other than continuing their desperate drive to sabotage this law, which so far has included shutting down the government,” a spokesman for Pelosi said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/22/bo...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1010575 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"President Obama’s most ardent liberal supporters has defected from Obamacare.
Rep. Jared Polis, D-Boulder, told a Colorado health policy think tank that Obamacare premiums will be too expensive for some of the wealthiest addresses in America – ski resorts like Breckenridge and Keystone. He says he’s asking the feds to let them sit out the president’s national health system.
“We will be encouraging a waiver,” Polis told"
If the Magic Negro were to comply with the wishes of rational Americans and shove all of his legislative initiatives up his azz, he'd have no room for Larry Sinclair.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1010576 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Catastrophic is all the rage for frat boys and old hillbillies.
Fits right in with the rest of the masses of already fwee riding, social program sucks.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1010577 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Barry Soetoro get into Occidental with HS transcripts under the name Barack Obama.
You are dumber than sh*t.
I don't know. We haven't seen those either.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1010579 Oct 24, 2013
At the House Energy and Commerce Committee's oversight hearing Thursday on HealthCare.gov 's troubled launch, an executive for one of the project's top software companies stressed to members that the insurance marketplace was a first-of-its-kind technological endeavor.

"The federal exchange ... is not a standard consumer website," Cheryl Campbell, senior vice president at CGI Federal, a lead contractor for the site, told the committee. "Rather, it is a sophisticated technology platform that for the first time in history combines the processes of selecting and enrolling in insurance and determining eligibility for government subsidies all in one place and in real-time."

"Some consumers were able to enroll on October 1, but we acknowledge that issues arising in the federal exchange make the enrollment process difficult for too many Americans," she continued. "Consequently, CGI Federal's focus shifted to solving consumer access and navigation problems on the exchange."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/it-cont...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1010580 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you did, midget azz hole.
I laughed at it more than once.
Your big reveal is a drug addicted brain dead murderer named mcaffee.
Sooooo vile duhmbo...what's the D tally up to now, of those wanting to DELAY the UNconstiutional marxist act of taxing innocent, hard working americans for NOTHING useful (except MORE robbinghoodieTIC tactics AGAINST honest wage earners)?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1010581 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism still exists.
You mutts display it everyday.
every year....

Wednesday night on “The Rachel Maddow Show,” host Rachel Maddow discussed the increasing explicitness with which tea party Republicans are embracing the Confederacy-era South as their cultural touchstone.

Maddow began the segment by discussing the conservative women’s group the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW) and their 2010 conference in Charleston, SC, in which attendees were promised “A Southern Experience” by the South Carolina branch of the organization.

“And boy did they mean that!” said Maddow.“They meant a very specific kind of ‘Southern Experience.’”

She then showed photos of the event, which featured white attendees dressed in Confederate regalia and African-American people dressed as slaves. The individual dressed as a Confederate officer in the image is South Carolina’s now-Lieutenant Governor Glenn McConnell, who in 2010 was still just a state senator.

In South Carolina, it is apparently good for your political career to be seen doing Civil War reenactments, complete with slaves.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/24/maddow-...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1010586 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ya been, flo?
Slinging hash browns at the greasy moose knuckle.
Shows how much YOU know.

(Moose guys WILL sling their own hash-slacker sorry tail duhmmy)

Been right here all along-watching the MUCK get muckier.

(chit-even I coulda done a better job in preventing some of that UNsecured crap from biohazarding others. SHAME. Shameful!!!)

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1010587 Oct 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
I was an ObamaCare guinea pig
I signed up. I saved. And so will millions of Americans.
Honestly, I couldn’t wait to sign up for ObamaCare — not because I talk about it on television, but because I’m tired of being ripped off by my insurance company.
....Counter to wild stories about the government taking over health care, the exchange was simply a public portal to a range of all-private insurance options. I went with a “gold” plan for lower deductible and out-of-pocket costs. And I chose Blue Cross Blue Shield because my current primary doctor is in-network.
But one of the most exciting things is the new companies providing private insurance through the exchange; I’ll be watching the reviews over the next year and might change plans when re-enrollment comes around.
As of October 20, the Associated Press reported that 476,000 Americans had filled out insurance applications through the federal and state exchanges. Not bad, considering the poor performance of the sign-up websites.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/10/21/was...
O'bama's Iron Fist=Redistribution of Wealth=O'bamaandhisnotaboutcar e=tax everyone.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1010588 Oct 24, 2013
If Ostumbles presidency was so great we wouldnt need all the speeches and promises still on the election cycle not getting the job done thats why he needs so many cheerleaders and former presidents still holding his hands if obama was good at his job he would get it done without the long speeches he needs some fire from the Black community to get his mind right thats whats missing
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1010589 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The one that correctly correlated the tea party to the kkk?
Truth hurts more than anything.
Right, flo?
That was pretty LAME.

What an idiot neanderthal, trying to blame that racist ignorance on ANYone else.

Gaw-it's 2013....Conservatives are rebounding-- No one gives a crap what loose libuhrulTICS think.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1010590 Oct 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
every year....
Wednesday night on “The Rachel Maddow Show,” host Rachel Maddow discussed the increasing explicitness with which tea party Republicans are embracing the Confederacy-era South as their cultural touchstone.
Maddow began the segment by discussing the conservative women’s group the National Federation of Republican Women (NFRW) and their 2010 conference in Charleston, SC, in which attendees were promised “A Southern Experience” by the South Carolina branch of the organization.
“And boy did they mean that!” said Maddow.“They meant a very specific kind of ‘Southern Experience.’”
She then showed photos of the event, which featured white attendees dressed in Confederate regalia and African-American people dressed as slaves. The individual dressed as a Confederate officer in the image is South Carolina’s now-Lieutenant Governor Glenn McConnell, who in 2010 was still just a state senator.
In South Carolina, it is apparently good for your political career to be seen doing Civil War reenactments, complete with slaves.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/24/maddow-...
Democrat Grayson burning crosses. Talk about the southern experience. KKK Democrats are alive and well.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1010591 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying flack is a teat sucker?
We knew that.
And no that's not what I said.
Seems to me Flack cares about his FAMILY.

NOTHING wrong about that.

Lapeer, MI

#1010592 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what I claimed at all. My claim is that you can not rightfully accuse Obama of not vetting CGI when it was Bush who vetted them through the 2007 open-ended technology services contract for Medicare/Medicaid IT services...a contract that doesn't end until 2017. Contracts don't just expire because a new person takes over the White House. As to whether or not the Obama admin was "required" to use CGI, I don't know....it depends on the terms of the contract.
Give it up, Dood.

You've made an azz of yourself. Now,...move on.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1010594 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Where ya been, flo?
Slinging hash browns at the greasy moose knuckle.
PS: And if I had been, I'd let you know ahead of time- so you could make sure you didn't get in MY food line.

Lapeer, MI

#1010596 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unraveling. Even if the website is fixed after the delay.
There does seem to be a great silence blaring from the Democrats:>
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1010597 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the land of oz
Would you like an autogrpahed copy? I'll spit on it for good measure even!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 46,991
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,582
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,344
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr On Again Off Again 50,020
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 69,484
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 2 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]