Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395138 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1011004 Oct 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This will set off the teapartyers for sure!
George Soros Backs Hillary Clinton For President In 2016!!
Both will most likely be dead of old age by then.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1011005 Oct 24, 2013
Ron Jeremys Stunt Double wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling someone stupid would be like an ice cube calling cold water too cold. Do you like ice cubes?
You're not losing your mind. You're getting rid of it. You have no intention of finding it again you idiot...

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1011006 Oct 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>ok dave if 3 people sign up for insurance and one person uses 80 million dollars worth of services-how it that going to work out?
Well then maybe that might be a problem. Has that ever happened in the history of insurance?
WOW

New York, NY

#1011007 Oct 24, 2013
Ron Jeremys Stunt Double wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling someone stupid would be like an ice cube calling cold water too cold. Do you like ice cubes?
you must be dems alterego because you are NOT funny corny real corny stick facts lololololhahahaha now that was funny

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1011008 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey can you do me a favor? When you respond to my posts just use 1 sentence, maybe a handful of words. I never read past that in any of your posts and actually most I stop after the first word because I know the rest is bullsh!t.
Thank you in advance - Homer
Thank you for responding to a post you don't read.
That's probably why your posts appear ignorant, as if you didn't grasp the concept.
I suggest you do like I do. If I don't read a post, I don't respond to it.
I hope that's not too sophisticated of a concept for you.
I also hope this post didn't exceed your ability to maintain attention.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1011009 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I rarely call anyone stupid.
But because of this post, I can say without any reservation you're stupid.
You should look into Dr. Ben Carson's accomplishments in pediatric neurosurgery and his prestigious title at John Hopkins before saying something stupid again.
He's a mess Carol, always has been from his Protandim days to becoming a paid FOX, cough, News contributor.

He's going nowhere in politics__no one beyond fools like you buy into his bs.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1011010 Oct 24, 2013
You know, I may have been too hard on the Dailymail rag. After all, it was the National Enquirer that busted John Edwards.

... John Edwards....
Now, why does that name ring a bell....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1011011 Oct 24, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Cardboard cutout? I thought Presidents were limited to two terms? Oh wait, empty suit, empty chair, cardboard cutout...
You missed the point.
Laney F

Jamaica, NY

#1011012 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should write a book.
Just call Bill Ayers. He has some down time between Obama autobiographies.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1011013 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurt feelings aren't big on topix forums.
But your posts will be removed soon enough. Topix always sees the riff-raff are removed.
Yet here you still are, hookin' up with the likes of Fenny Bate...doesn't get much "riff-raffier" than that.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1011014 Oct 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Both will most likely be dead of old age by then.
Galt and Grampy?

Hillary will be our next president, unless she just doesn't want to be president, and I can't see that happening.

Since you voted for Bill twice(allegedly) will you be voting for Hillary too?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1011015 Oct 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I know-but it needs to brought to the floor and look... let's let America see what the Senate democrats do. It is getting interesting now.
I agree. To rebuild, you have to identify your starting point, regardless of how bad the news is.
Auditing the Fed may cause the world's economy to take a very severe hit. It could also be the final straw on the back of the camel holding up the value of the US currency.
But, it needs to be done.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1011016 Oct 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
You know, I may have been too hard on the Dailymail rag. After all, it was the National Enquirer that busted John Edwards.
... John Edwards....
Now, why does that name ring a bell....
Beacuse his name will probably be mentioned in your manifesto.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1011017 Oct 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for responding to a post you don't read.
That's probably why your posts appear ignorant, as if you didn't grasp the concept.
I suggest you do like I do. If I don't read a post, I don't respond to it.
I hope that's not too sophisticated of a concept for you.
I also hope this post didn't exceed your ability to maintain attention.
You're welcome. See? There again, I just read the first line.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1011018 Oct 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's a mess Carol, always has been from his Protandim days to becoming a paid FOX, cough, News contributor.
He's going nowhere in politics__no one beyond fools like you buy into his bs.
Well, Ben Carson actually attended the schools he claimed to attend.
Ben Carson was never a college dropout.
Ben Carson actually knows what he's talking about.
Ben Carson actually had a job before.
Ben Carson made his own success.
... and on, and on, and on....

No wonder Democrats hate him.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1011019 Oct 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>dem had to leave now:)
The urban liberal called dem from ghetto Chicago always disappears when his queer ass clown hyperbole and ghetto urban stupidity are exposed.

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1011021 Oct 24, 2013
"It's a free country unless the Tea Baggers take over thn we'll all have to watch Fox News, walk in lock step and worship the same god." - Homer 2016

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1011022 Oct 24, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Just call Bill Ayers. He has some down time between Obama autobiographies.
The first book the Democrats claim Obama wrote was written so poorly, I think it was some low level hack in the Communist Party USA that wrote it. The second book the Democrats claim Obama wrote was obviously written by a different person. That was most likely William Ayers.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1011026 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Beacuse his name will probably be mentioned in your manifesto.
Now, why would John Edward's name appear in anything I write?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011027 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
Hello all. How is everyone doing today? I see this thread has taken a turn for the nasty after Eman came out as his true azzhole self.
"Obama can be a dick to his staff and not afraid to throw them under the bus for his own self interest" - Obama administration official

its obamas fault, fckface

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dr Guru 216,729
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Earthling-1 60,094
snap chat ;) 59 min thec921 1
Chicago has the Worst Women 3 hr Joke of the Day 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 70,727
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Sublime1 102,473
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr GEORGIA 8,885
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages