Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,417)

Showing posts 928,321 - 928,340 of1,071,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin.
Vista was the "Windows standard". It didn't crash because of an internal bomb.
Microsoft found the problem and fixed it. That's life in the software business. That's why we get regular upgrades.
Now, back to Obamacare.
Obamacare will be fixed. Sorry to disappoint you.
You'll even put the condom on for the Magic Negro.

Next, you'll be explaining to us that 85% of Drone deaths are peripheral innocents because of bad software that the Magic Negro will 'fix'.

Bending over backwards so much, you can now fellate yourself.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet do you live on?
Windows 2000 and XP were the Windows standard, you dumbass. Vista was nothing more than an upgrade for the low-level Windows Me operating system, which was the low-cost alternative for Windows 2000.
Just how ignorant are you?
Emeem is a lost child inside of the Technology Forest.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Good morning all...
For my King...
"Sebelius: Obama Did Not Know About Obamacare Website Glitches"
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...
Is she going to fall on her sword, too?

These software glitches are most likely the result of a YouTube Anti-Muslim video.

I'll betcha.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, and to think you still have more real world experience than Obama. Pot smoking student on foreign student scholarship, community agitator and affirmative action Senator for 143 days. What a presidential resume!
That just about sums up the true part of Obama's life. Anything added to this is just part of the fraudulent part the Democrats promote but can't back up with any proof.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, everything should be a fkn felony and we should have 10 million lawyers instead of the million and a half currently on hand. Oh, and triple the amount of jails/prisons prosecutors, judges and probation types.
Sounds like a real good way to grow government eh? The conservative way__reducing government by growing government__winning by losing.
There will be a pile of Paki's and Indians headed off to prison__we're going to need to add footbaths, prayer rugs and special meals to the "downsizing."
Right wing media is tossing things out there to divert attention away from their recent disastrous attempt to defund the Affordable Care Act. The surge of Rethug conspiracy theories over the next month should be entertaining.

Fox tried this food stamp fraud bit in August but it got buried so they are resurrecting it.(As if food stamp fraud is something new and unique to the Obama administration). Fact is, even with more people on food stamps, the percentage of fraud is still only 1.3%. That reminds me of one headline..."Food Stamp Fraud Increases by 30%". Good Lord! It went from 1% to 1.3%!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
"Calling all Cars! Calling all Cars!"
"Super Bowl Champs Get $130,000 to Promote Obamacare"
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/10/sup...
You do know, of course, that it is *OUR* money being used to promote this fiasco that we don't want.

Government of the people, by the people and for the people --- my azz.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop embarrassing yourself.
For any effort to be executed on that contract, a specific Statement of Work would have to be written, with the details of how the work will be done, and what will be delivered.
Pay attention here. You may need to write this down.
ObamaKare didn't exist when Bush was president. Therefore, a Statement of Work to design and develop the ObamaKare website could not have existed. Without that Statement of Work, there could not have been any work authorized by the US government, you moron.
Additionally, there would have to be generated a Contract Data Requirements List of all deliverables to the government. A Program Management Plan would have to be generated. A Software Configuration Management Plan would have to be generated. A Logistics Management Plan would have to be generated. Then, a Statement of Work would have to be generated. A Test and Evaluation Plan would have to be generated. There would also be a warranty agreement between the contractor delivering and the government.
There is a whole library of documentation that would have to be generated for this plan to be implemented and executed under any contract, pre-existing or not.
All of this would have to be developed by people Obama chose.
You really don't have a clue what you're talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Seems pretty straight forward to me, but you cannot always rationalize with mental midgets.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing media is tossing things out there to divert attention away from their recent disastrous attempt to defund the Affordable Care Act. The surge of Rethug conspiracy theories over the next month should be entertaining.
Fox tried this food stamp fraud bit in August but it got buried so they are resurrecting it.(As if food stamp fraud is something new and unique to the Obama administration). Fact is, even with more people on food stamps, the percentage of fraud is still only 1.3%. That reminds me of one headline..."Food Stamp Fraud Increases by 30%". Good Lord! It went from 1% to 1.3%!
Keep flinging sh it, chimp. Sooner or later, something will stick:>

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she going to fall on her sword, too?
These software glitches are most likely the result of a YouTube Anti-Muslim video.
I'll betcha.
There was a spontaneous demonstration that killed the software.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop embarrassing yourself.
For any effort to be executed on that contract, a specific Statement of Work would have to be written, with the details of how the work will be done, and what will be delivered.
ObamaKare didn't exist when Bush was president. Therefore, a Statement of Work to design and develop the ObamaKare website could not have existed. Without that Statement of Work, there could not have been any work authorized by the US government, you moron.
Additionally, there would have to be generated a Contract Data Requirements List of all deliverables to the government. A Program Management Plan would have to be generated. A Software Configuration Management Plan would have to be generated. A Logistics Management Plan would have to be generated. Then, a Statement of Work would have to be generated. A Test and Evaluation Plan would have to be generated. There would also be a warranty agreement between the contractor delivering and the government.
There is a whole library of documentation that would have to be generated for this plan to be implemented and executed under any contract, pre-existing or not.
You really don't have a clue what you're talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Please stop embarrassing yourself. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>didn't you ever learn to read?
how is that right wing bs when it was written by 2 LIBERALS?
"Laney F"
"sonic" would declare that those two liberals are;
LINO's
Liberals in name only.
Peace

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost him after "Look".
Yep, I noticed. He's a lost cause.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Probably not, as in order to give someone else a hint, one must first have a clue.
...and yer here trying to give us a hint?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA...

You get all of your instruction from the bottom of a bottle, babee

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" An extension, awarded in September 2011 specifically to build Healthcare.gov , drew four bidders, the documents show, including CGI Federal."
Where was bush in 2011?
"a 'delivery order' rather than a contract because it falls under the original 2007 agreement for CGI Federal to provide IT services to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services."

Where was Obama in 2007?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to.
A 50Lb Sledge Hammer couldn't give PDupont a hint:>

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious that usmsincenever has never run or worked in a business.
And, it is obvious that you and DB have never worked for the government.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems pretty straight forward to me, but you cannot always rationalize with mental midgets.
People who have no experience or have never seen how government or business works are completely ignorant of these things. They haven't got a clue those things even exist.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop embarrassing yourself. You have no clue what you are talking about.
Once again....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Very mature response per usual.
So__what's the rest of the story on this 13 year old with the toy rifle who was gunned down by the popo yesterday in your area???
You know that with Florida's sunshine laws, HLN would be wall to wall with that story and Nancy Grace would be broadcasting live while standing next to Marc Klass and calling for the beheading of those two cops.
all we get from you is "bullsht". Fck off.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
The tea bag scum on topix are not here for debate. They are here to be belittled and treated like the domestic terrorists they are.
Lil db should be shot for treason.
I swear we are going to see DB's manifesto in the paper once he is arrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 928,321 - 928,340 of1,071,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-10 5 min PEllen 1
Abby 7-10 9 min PEllen 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min scirocco 68,113
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,526
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min TRD 67,522
Chicago Democrats a Protected Species on the Na... 41 min bensley reality 1
Alderman on violence in Chicago: 'We've got a w... 45 min bensley reality 2
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000