Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460465 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011108 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
the rats are still blamed for the plague and bush for the depression.
You still here Curley? It was really your fleabag friends that caused the plague and your DemoKKK-RAT friends that caused the "recession" you moron stooge.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1011111 Oct 24, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You betcha, When it comes to my healthcare I don't want a giverment flunky telling doctors what they can and cannot do.
lol! poor baby. as I said, always praying for failure....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1011115 Oct 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Big government has become a parasite living off its host - us - and idiots like Yeah... Gilligan keep Suçking DICK and breast feeding on it...
It's the culture......
repeat please
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011117 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
\bwahahahahahahaha
now the insane jew is claiming victory in defeat.
here boi, eat some more sh it and win big.
What are you blabbing about stooge. The jews own your liberal media and Hollywood plastic L.A. friends, even Obama.

Tell your defeat line to the people in the 30 states with Republican governors thanks to you leftards.

Baawwaahhh!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1011119 Oct 24, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Not nearly as big as you, Yeahoo. At least he has accomplished something in his life, and it had nothing to do with anatomical parts
You mean killing Americans for nothing.

Not a goal I'd be proud of son.

But cons apparently have a different view.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1011122 Oct 24, 2013
It's actually better obama got relected, look like shit, get all the blame for obamacare and failure for the next 3 years than Romney...

Bush flew fighter jets... Obama drives golf carts. See the difference anyone??

it's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1011125 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
Dualities[edit]In physics,[11]
God. What a sorry ass life you have, you miserable little old man...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1011128 Oct 24, 2013
It's actually better obama got relected, look like shit, get all the blame and failure for the next 3 years than blaming Romney for sabotage...

Trojan Horse Obamacare: The teat that's stuck in the ringer and demokrats can't back down...

facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and Hispanics...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Addie Cola facebook:- I'm 26 and uninsured and I refuse to sign up for this disaster. October 21 at 1:00pm via mobile

Janet King Beckett facebook:- Again, the Affordable Health Care Act is not for everyone. I found that out when I discovered the BRoNZE plan would cost us $6K each in my family. And that's the bottom of the barrel plan. Good luck y'all!!! We are all screwed because of this stupid government program. Another tax on the middle class!!

If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1011131 Oct 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You still here Curley? It was really your fleabag friends that caused the plague and your DemoKKK-RAT friends that caused the "recession" you moron stooge.
Hey Nostrilfkface. Thanks for talking to me, everyone else just ignores me. How did you know my name is Curley? Woobwoobwoob, I can't think! Yes, I am a stooge.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011133 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I will mentioned that to my insurance guy
Homer likes paying more for insurance to have some guy hold his hand...or hold whatever...???
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1011135 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean killing Americans for nothing.
Not a goal I'd be proud of son.
But cons apparently have a different view.
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

Throwing commonsense at you traitor is like throwing crack at an addict you moron. America's sellout Yeah Gilligan, a traitor, always coming back for more "BLAMING" others for his addiction to idiot, selling out America's war heroes, the military, Veterans and those that actually served...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1011137 Oct 24, 2013
CareFirst says 76,000 customers will lose current coverage due to Obamacare

By PHILIP KLEIN | OCTOBER 24, 2013 AT 2:34 PM

CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is being forced to cancel plans that currently cover 76,000 individuals in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., due to changes made by President Obama's health care law, the company told the Washington Examiner today.

That represents more than 40 percent of the 177,000 individuals covered by CareFirst in those states.

Though Obama famously promised that those who liked their health care coverage could keep it under his program, in reality, the health care law imposes a raft of new regulations on insurance policies starting Jan. 1 that are forcing insurers across the country to terminate existing plans.

In theory, rules were supposed to allow pre-existing plans to be "grandfathered in," but they were written so narrowly that they leave out many plans.

"Of the 177,000 individuals under age 65 who are covered by CareFirst, about 76,000 of them are in a non-grandfathered plan — a plan that will not comply with the guidelines imposed by the Affordable Care Act at their time of renewal this year or next," CareFirst said in an email in response to an inquiry.

It continued, "These individuals in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and portions of Northern Virginia will be required by the health law to purchase a new ACA-compliant health plan. This phenomenon is not unique to CareFirst and its members, but rather a result of industrywide changes in accordance with new ACA health plan standards."

While individuals in Maryland and Virginia will have the option of shopping for new plans either on the Obamacare exchanges or the individual market, D.C. residents who get cancellation notices will be forced to purchase insurance on the exchange.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1011154 Oct 24, 2013
I ate my own penis today.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1011155 Oct 24, 2013
It's actually better obama got relected, look like shit, get all the blame and failure for obamakare for the next 3 years than Romney...

When we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1011157 Oct 24, 2013
I'm a stooge, and proud of it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1011160 Oct 24, 2013
White eating penis, one must remember one thing. They are delicious.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1011162 Oct 24, 2013
LOL... Idiot dem is in meltdown mode...

It's the culture...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1011163 Oct 24, 2013
When I get a bunch of quarters after mooching on the street, I go right down to the Chinese food place and order up sum-yung-boy.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1011165 Oct 24, 2013
I have eaten other penises, I must admit. But mine is the best one I eaten this week.
MOLON LABE ON TONIGHT

Louisburg, NC

#1011167 Oct 24, 2013
Premiere will be:
Thursday, 24 Oct 2013

How the Second Amendment Guarantees
America's Freedom

a James Jaeger Film

FEATURING:
Ron Paul
Pat Buchanan
Alex Jones
G. Edward Griffin

Chuck Baldwin
David R. Gillie
Larry Pratt
Walter Reddy
Stewart Rhodes
Larken Rose
Jack Rooney
Edwin Vieira, Jr.

INSPIRED BY The Sword and Sovereignty
by Edwin Vieira, Jr.

WRITTEN & DIRECTED BY:
James Jaeger

The world premiere for MOLON LABE will be Thursday, 24 October 2013. The full movie will be available below for free from 8:00PM until 12:00 midnight Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)(5:00PM - 9:00PM Pacific Time) The purpose of the Premiere is to generate discussion of our nation's right to "keep and bear" in particular the Militia as discussed in Dr. Edwin Vieira's new book, The Sword & Sovereignty. Tell your family, friends and associates about the Premiere and refer them to this page: www.Molon.us/premiere . In the meantime, watch the MOLON LABE trailer below, pre-order DVDs or donate to the initial marketing campaign. We hope you enjoy it and we hope you enjoy the movie. FULL MOVIE:

TRAILER:

TO PRE-ORDER DVD:
Click Here

History has demonstrated time and again that, to the degree citizens are unarmed or disarmed, government suppression and tyranny are inevitable.

The Founders of the United States knew these lessons well. This is why the U.S. Constitution not only acknowledges and guarantees the "right to keep and bear arms -- but the DUTY to be well-organized as state Militia reporting to their respective governors.

But this duty, as well as the Militia, are often misunderstood. As a result, a "gun-control lobby" has been steadily eroding the original intent of the Founders by passing unconstitutional gun control "laws," funding a standing, global army, and destroying the 300-year old Militia system established by WE THE PEOPLE.

MOLON LABE -- inspired by The Sword and Sovereignty by Edwin Vieira, Jr., available at Amazon -- explores the "power of the sword" and how it guarantees American's freedom.

Watch the trailer for MOLON LABE which includes a clip of Ron Paul, Pat Buchanan, Alex Jones, G. Edward Griffin, Chuck Baldwin, Edwin Vieira, Stewart Rhodes and Larry Pratt and help us raise the marketing budget for this important film by donating what you can.

TO DONATE TO INITIAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN:
Click Here

http://www.molon.us/premiere/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr District 1 231,241
Chicagoland bartenders and waitresses NEVER hug... 5 hr Tourism warning 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Dudley 7,968
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366
Are democrats destroyed? 9 hr enter username 17

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages