Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433984 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1010961 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Most suck to know I make more a month than you do in a year.
We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.

How come we never hear about YOUR welfare running out of money?

What's interesting, the first group "worked for" their money... You dem, the welfare group didn't!!!

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1010963 Oct 24, 2013
Prepared testimony from contractor Optum/QSSI blamed in part a “late decision” to require customers to register before browsing for insurance, which could have helped overwhelm the registration system.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1010965 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna squeeze it out of your azzhoke
Someone ought to pat ghetto dem down with an antiseptic wet wipe... Seeing how we've all wanted too..

Yet... ghetto dem loves 'NATURE'- in spite of what misplaced and misused body parts have created, damaged and done to you retard..

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1010966 Oct 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
The Senate fight over Barack O'bama's Fed Chair nominee is just around the corner. Senators have vowed to block the nomination until Harry Reid allows Audit the Fed bill to go to the floor for a vote.
They will never allow the Fed to be audited.
I'm thinking when they do audit it, they'll discover all the gold on deposit there has been stolen.
We should audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, also. If they stole all the gold on deposit at the Fed, you know they had already stolen all the gold at Fort Knox.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1010967 Oct 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect analogy. Like Galt said yesterday-one person can bankrupt an entire exchange. 14 people sign up and one person has a chronic disease-- they will wipe the entire system out and go bankrupt. Let's face it-there are more sick people in this country than healthy people. The New York Times released an article last week that 70% of Americans are at least one long term drug. Let the sick pay for themselves.
You do realize that you buy a policy on the exchange. TheExchange is not the insurer so how is it going bankrupt?

You people are dumber than sh*t.
WOW

New York, NY

#1010969 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Most suck to know I make more a month than you do in a year.
If that were true when you are awake then you wouldnt be saving for a vette it would be a 777 or at least a lear banshhe boi woo gurl put a caste on your wrist or a brace
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1010972 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter is like a vacuum.
Slurp slurp slurp.
Did you taste my dk when you tongue kissed her?
I'm not a homophobe... I just don't like you queers.

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1010974 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So now you're discrediting your souce son?!?!?!?!
Wow.
You're a much more superior idiot than I suspected! Thanks for clarifying!
Correct me if this is wrong, or if you just don't remember doing this just a little while ago, but you referenced the dailymail in your post, right?
I know you get confused with who posts what here, but that reference was from your post, dumbass.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1010976 Oct 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's some really funny chit babe. Carson is more famous for his bogus vitamin spokesperson skills than for his surgical skills.
Anf Galt is lying out his azz. Galt knows dk about health insurance and proves it with every post.
I rarely call anyone stupid.

But because of this post, I can say without any reservation you're stupid.

You should look into Dr. Ben Carson's accomplishments in pediatric neurosurgery and his prestigious title at John Hopkins before saying something stupid again.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1010977 Oct 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they did in the previous elections....
How do you get half of any population to vote for a cardboard cutout? That population has to be one of the most ignorant populations in the world, wouldn't you say? Such a population might elect a president that:
Is an obvious pathological liar.
That may also be related to the fact that the entire world is laughing at Obama and all of us. Zimbabwe has more credibility in the world than the United States today. The press corps in the White House press room openly laughs at the White House Press Secretary. The President of Russia called the Secretary of State of the United States a liar, using that exact word, with the world as an audience. The sad truth is, that was accurate.
The entire world gave Obama a vote of no confidence. There is no country in the world that gives the United States any credibility.
This has been obvious for a while, and somehow we still have this clown in the White House.
Al Bundy is smarter than Obama. When Al Bundy's plan blows up in his face, he realizes he's stupid. When Obama's plan blows up in his face, he still thinks he's the smartest person in the world. You can't get more stupid than that.
Will this be included in your manifesto?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1010979 Oct 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? All I did was use the same reference that clown cited. You know, like I use the references you cite to demonstrate you don't even read the bullshit you post here.
I think you should write a book.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1010981 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you file your hurt feeling feedbacks?
Hell, you ghetto retards don't celibrate ignorance... Instead, you live it.

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#1010982 Oct 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking when they do audit it, they'll discover all the gold on deposit there has been stolen.
We should audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, also. If they stole all the gold on deposit at the Fed, you know they had already stolen all the gold at Fort Knox.
I know-but it needs to brought to the floor and look... let's let America see what the Senate democrats do. It is getting interesting now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1010983 Oct 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How many conspiracy theories do you subscribe to?
WOW

New York, NY

#1010985 Oct 24, 2013
OBAMA is A Sneak/Snake Unacceptable’: Merkel calls Obama over suspicion US monitored her cell phone
EU Times // Oct 23rd, 2013 1 Comment

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has called President Obama over the German government’s suspicions the US could have tapped her mobile phone. Barack Obama assured Merkel that his country... he is a peeping TOM nosey Parker creepy obama you are looking real creepy

Prevented this

#1010987 Oct 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you buy a policy on the exchange. TheExchange is not the insurer so how is it going bankrupt?
You people are dumber than sh*t.
ok dave if 3 people sign up for insurance and one person uses 80 million dollars worth of services-how it that going to work out?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1010988 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't cry, dumb carol. I usually take it easy on you cause I can tell you're weak minded.
Ghetto dem always starts out dumb, stupid and retarded and still has most of it left you idiot..

iIt's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1010989 Oct 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like they did in the previous elections....
How do you get half of any population to vote for a cardboard cutout? That population has to be one of the most ignorant populations in the world, wouldn't you say? Such a population might elect a president that:
Is an obvious pathological liar.
That may also be related to the fact that the entire world is laughing at Obama and all of us. Zimbabwe has more credibility in the world than the United States today. The press corps in the White House press room openly laughs at the White House Press Secretary. The President of Russia called the Secretary of State of the United States a liar, using that exact word, with the world as an audience. The sad truth is, that was accurate.
The entire world gave Obama a vote of no confidence. There is no country in the world that gives the United States any credibility.
This has been obvious for a while, and somehow we still have this clown in the White House.
Al Bundy is smarter than Obama. When Al Bundy's plan blows up in his face, he realizes he's stupid. When Obama's plan blows up in his face, he still thinks he's the smartest person in the world. You can't get more stupid than that.
Hey can you do me a favor? When you respond to my posts just use 1 sentence, maybe a handful of words. I never read past that in any of your posts and actually most I stop after the first word because I know the rest is bullsh!t.

Thank you in advance - Homer
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1010991 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Will this be included in your manifesto?
Any idiot can face a crisis you retard - it's the day to day living that wears Homer out...

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1010992 Oct 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I rarely call anyone stupid.
But because of this post, I can say without any reservation you're stupid.
You should look into Dr. Ben Carson's accomplishments in pediatric neurosurgery and his prestigious title at John Hopkins before saying something stupid again.
I can say without reservation that you are stupid, oh and a pathological liar.

That was easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min District 1 225,541
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 71,067
Marine Joint Chiefs Chairman Rejects Obama Plan 2 hr HillarysDeathList 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr singer not the song 103,656
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2,570
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr PEllen 2,093
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr PEllen 6,762

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages