Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1009989 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And make you racist phaggots whine all the time.
All ostumbles does is whine his speeches are some whining BS when I say yes they say no Whine, aaaaaahh syria assad must go whine, aaaaaahhhh come on folks whine ahhhhhh I signed it but I wont use it whine the non racist obama supporters can wait for him to be out of office so they can get a president that they can complain and blame for their problems that will have to listen but yall have set a bench mark on how your concerns will be responded to and your calling racism have come to an end no one is listening to that cry anymore

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1009991 Oct 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This from the idiot that posted a satire on Rush and thought it was true. ROTFLMAO.
What goes around comes around, Hanah.

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1009993 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
The tea bag scum on topix are not here for debate. They are here to be belittled and treated like the domestic terrorists they are.
Lil db should be shot for treason.
hahahahahalololololol now the democratas are patriots hahahahlololo well friend start your count down for the lame in office his days and yours are numbered no matter who is the next president you will be a non factor and those Illegal entrants that are given the first class treatment and they cant even vote yet they have your spot you got nothing from the first black president you still entering thru the Kitchen so what have changed you still the butler even with a black president or he would call you to fix ostumblecare website and all your racists talk couldnt fix or prevent nothing so the if I had a son that looked like you he couldnt fix my website president
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1009996 Oct 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu you drunk idiot. Who to believe, Forbes it a Coors light drinking fool. Easy choice.
Very mature response per usual.

So__what's the rest of the story on this 13 year old with the toy rifle who was gunned down by the popo yesterday in your area???

You know that with Florida's sunshine laws, HLN would be wall to wall with that story and Nancy Grace would be broadcasting live while standing next to Marc Klass and calling for the beheading of those two cops.

Location hidden

#1009997 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just start with the question you ran away from.
If every Democrat in Congress hates it and wants to be exempted from it, please tell us why everyone in the country shouldn't be exempted from it.
FACT: Members of Congress do not hate Obamacare. They just wanted to keep their insurance like everyone else but the Republicans wouldn't let them. They are not exempted so no body else should be either.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1009998 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
Don't worry that midget fk db is gonna have a rough week on topix.
Bet Emans shitty life on it.
Fix the ostumblecare web site non racists oh you needa real education for that aawww so all you are is a DOG barking at the moon a Cheerleader with smudge on her face from the real players playa playa non of the non racists can help the president that is looking like one big as first black president fool that thinks educated people fall for his fancy speeches aaawww thats all they got RACISTS hahahahah America was formed on bigotry and racism so im in the right country to be a racists many racists in america even NICE ONES like

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1009999 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You still here you commie punk.
Get a job you fkn loser.
Maybe the circus will hire you, tiny.
Well, I did manage to find a job after I was laid off when they finished filming the Wizard of Oz in Tijuana as a stand-in for the donkey when he took a cigarette break. They fired me because the donkey didn't like me. So I got a job changing the oil in 18-wheelers because I could do that standing up. I wanted to make a career out of that, but they hired a Mexican. I was a prop for political hacks for a while, pretending to be a poor man without a job looking for the government to give me something, but I just wasn't a good enough actor to pull that off. So an oil company hired me as an advisor to deepwater drilling.
I still think the donkey didn't like be because he was jealous.)))))

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1010000 Oct 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" An extension, awarded in September 2011 specifically to build Healthcare.gov , drew four bidders, the documents show, including CGI Federal."
Where was bush in 2011?
Look,dickweed, no one said Bush contracted this company to do the software for the ACA.

Comments earlier today from your mental twins said that it was Obama's fault for awarding the contract to a company that could not do the work.

A posted merely said tat this company had done work before under the Bush administration under numerous contracts.

Their point being that the work under Bush gave therm the credibility *& the "in" to bid on the ACA contract.

My God you people are dumber than sh*t

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010001 Oct 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious that usmsincenever has never run or worked in a business.
Obvious.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1010002 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
Don't worry that midget fk db is gonna have a rough week on topix.
Bet Emans shitty life on it.
E-Z now, remember that he's also a rugby player.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1010003 Oct 23, 2013
MENDACITY CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF watch that movie ostumbles and to the race baiters watch GRAPES OF WRATH would dare ask you to read well grapes of wrath shows THAT THEIR ARE BLACK PEOPLE OF EVERY RACE on EARTH henry fonda was a BLACK MAN IN the movie GRAPES OF WRATH so so much for your racism fonda was worried aboout getting LYNCHED, he needed a JOB aawwww read or watch
Laney F

New York, NY

#1010004 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Victory for the dumb immigrant azz hole?
Throw "illegal" in there and you've got the new Democratic base.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010005 Oct 23, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can flog that dead Benghazi horse all you want Carol but it's not going anywhere. Contrary to your asinine opinion all of the pertinent testimony has been given to Congress. Benghazi was a tragedy that's been played to the hilt by the GOP to damage Hillary Clinton the putative front runner for 2016. How come nobody ever held George W Bush accountable for the deaths on 9/11/01 when he received warnings of an imminent attack on the US and stayed on his faux ranch and did nothing about it?
How many conservative groups were denied 501(c)(4) status dimwit? NONE! How many progressive groups? Three! There was no difference in the methods of inquiry between the so called conservative groups and those who showed a progressive bent.
The phone records of the AP were obtained by a subpoena liar, not seized. Obtaining phone records is perfectly legal according to the Supreme Court ruling in Smith v Maryland. James Rosen's information was obtained by a warrant signed by a federal judge. Mr. Rosen was involved in actively seeking classified information from Stephen Jin-Woo Kim, a former State Department arms expert. But I guess it was alright with you when the Bush administration was sifting through people's library records hypocrite?
The only idiot here is you Carol and you're not even remotely useful.
Let's review that testimony. Hillary lied.
Let's take a look at what the president did.
He lied, too.
So far, everyone from the administration has lied.

Now, because it's obvious Obama lied, and Hillary lied, just why would they lie? What was the real agenda?

Since it's obvious Obama and Hillary lied, what do you think the real plan was?
I'd like to hear your thoughts about why Obama and Hillary lied.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1010006 Oct 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Jarretts' grandfather was the father of the projects in Chicago. Robert Taylor and the democrats in Chicago are responsible for caging up the black in the Robert Taylor homes, they were not allowed to assimilate. Of course Robert Taylor was a devote communist. Jarrett's mother, Barbara Taylor Bowman then did experiments on the same children in the projects caged up by the 'so called democrats'. Jarrett's father haha was a pioneering 'doctor'-- both the good doctor and the good mother's experiments were funded by the Ayers family. See what a wonderful world it is. Blacks in Chicago city proper, never knew what hit them and to this day still beg for more.
And the little dog laughed to see such a sight__and the dish ran away with the spoon.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1010007 Oct 23, 2013
Sebelius: Obama didnít know about faulty website!! Does any Liberal believe this Story his Signature Legislation and Obama never asked if itís Ready?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1010008 Oct 23, 2013
Grampy wrote:
Obama has announced that he is bringing in "the best and brightest" tech professionals to fix the trainwreck that is the healthcare.gov website.
Now the Democrats are really pissed off that they are being excluded.
Instead of bringing in "the best and brightest" tech professionals, the f*cking azzhole should bring in a CSI Team to gather data and report back to the American people about the the train wreck that was predicted years ago.

This jerk-in-chief is like a drunk porter playing engineer on a runaway train.

Lapeer, MI

#1010009 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is part of the muslim terrorist network. He can't track a terrorist even when some country like Russia specifically identifies them, they return to the United States, build a couple of bombs, blow a crowd up in Boston, and it takes Obama four days to identify them with a hundred photos of them.
Obama has ordered there be no spying on muslim terrorists here, or anywhere else. The goddam Muslim Brotherhood is in policy making positions in the White House, you fucking moron.
That means, the White House is part of the muslim terrorist network.
It simply amazes me how far an evil smiling face can get in this country with help from ditso's like Oprah, Bah-Bah Walters and Chrissy Mathews.

...and from a sleeping public....

Lapeer, MI

#1010010 Oct 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> A racist f*ck like you would.
Go play with yourself.

Nobody else will:>

Location hidden

#1010011 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
See how easy it is.
The Jew Kkkhunt thinks her racism is unique.
She has more hate and racism in her little finger than those she constantly accuses of being anti-semitic.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1010012 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Democrats in Congress DO need is an exemption from it.
If an exemption is given to every Democrat in Congress, please tell us why that same exemption shouldn't be given to every person in the entire country.
... this should be good.
There is no exemption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 38 min Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 1 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 2 hr Kuuipo 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info