Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1010032 Oct 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she going to fall on her sword, too?
These software glitches are most likely the result of a YouTube Anti-Muslim video.
I'll betcha.
There was a spontaneous demonstration that killed the software.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1010033 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop embarrassing yourself.
For any effort to be executed on that contract, a specific Statement of Work would have to be written, with the details of how the work will be done, and what will be delivered.
Pay attention here. You may need to write this down.
ObamaKare didn't exist when Bush was president. Therefore, a Statement of Work to design and develop the ObamaKare website could not have existed. Without that Statement of Work, there could not have been any work authorized by the US government, you moron.
Additionally, there would have to be generated a Contract Data Requirements List of all deliverables to the government. A Program Management Plan would have to be generated. A Software Configuration Management Plan would have to be generated. A Logistics Management Plan would have to be generated. Then, a Statement of Work would have to be generated. A Test and Evaluation Plan would have to be generated. There would also be a warranty agreement between the contractor delivering and the government.
There is a whole library of documentation that would have to be generated for this plan to be implemented and executed under any contract, pre-existing or not.
All of this would have to be developed by people Obama chose.
You really don't have a clue what you're talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Please stop embarrassing yourself. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1010034 Oct 23, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>didn't you ever learn to read?
how is that right wing bs when it was written by 2 LIBERALS?
"Laney F"
"sonic" would declare that those two liberals are;
LINO's
Liberals in name only.
Peace

Location hidden

#1010035 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost him after "Look".
Yep, I noticed. He's a lost cause.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1010036 Oct 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Probably not, as in order to give someone else a hint, one must first have a clue.
...and yer here trying to give us a hint?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA...

You get all of your instruction from the bottom of a bottle, babee

Location hidden

#1010037 Oct 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" An extension, awarded in September 2011 specifically to build Healthcare.gov , drew four bidders, the documents show, including CGI Federal."
Where was bush in 2011?
"a 'delivery order' rather than a contract because it falls under the original 2007 agreement for CGI Federal to provide IT services to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services."

Where was Obama in 2007?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1010038 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to.
A 50Lb Sledge Hammer couldn't give PDupont a hint:>

Location hidden

#1010039 Oct 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious that usmsincenever has never run or worked in a business.
And, it is obvious that you and DB have never worked for the government.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010040 Oct 23, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems pretty straight forward to me, but you cannot always rationalize with mental midgets.
People who have no experience or have never seen how government or business works are completely ignorant of these things. They haven't got a clue those things even exist.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010041 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop embarrassing yourself. You have no clue what you are talking about.
Once again....

Pay attention here. You may need to write this down.
ObamaKare didn't exist when Bush was president. Therefore, a Statement of Work to design and develop the ObamaKare website could not have existed. Without that Statement of Work, there could not have been any work authorized by the US government, you moron.
Additionally, there would have to be generated a Contract Data Requirements List of all deliverables to the government. A Program Management Plan would have to be generated. A Software Configuration Management Plan would have to be generated. A Logistics Management Plan would have to be generated. Then, a Statement of Work would have to be generated. A Test and Evaluation Plan would have to be generated. There would also be a warranty agreement between the contractor delivering and the government.
There is a whole library of documentation that would have to be generated for this plan to be implemented and executed under any contract, pre-existing or not.
All of this would have to be developed by people Obama chose.
You really don't have a clue what you're talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1010042 Oct 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Very mature response per usual.
So__what's the rest of the story on this 13 year old with the toy rifle who was gunned down by the popo yesterday in your area???
You know that with Florida's sunshine laws, HLN would be wall to wall with that story and Nancy Grace would be broadcasting live while standing next to Marc Klass and calling for the beheading of those two cops.
all we get from you is "bullsht". Fck off.

Location hidden

#1010043 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
The tea bag scum on topix are not here for debate. They are here to be belittled and treated like the domestic terrorists they are.
Lil db should be shot for treason.
I swear we are going to see DB's manifesto in the paper once he is arrested.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1010044 Oct 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look,dickweed, no one said Bush contracted this company to do the software for the ACA.
Comments earlier today from your mental twins said that it was Obama's fault for awarding the contract to a company that could not do the work.
A posted merely said tat this company had done work before under the Bush administration under numerous contracts.
Their point being that the work under Bush gave therm the credibility *& the "in" to bid on the ACA contract.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t
wrong, dumbass Dave. USA put the blame squarely on bush's shoulders. So keep up or stfu.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#1010045 Oct 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, coincidentally I saw hickory smoked peanuts at Publix today for 10 bags for $10. Did you have anything to to with that???
No,can't say I did. I wonder do Homer and the other libs boycott Publix as well? Capitalism and competition really annoys them. You notice liberals find their comfort zone in Starbucks while they boycott Walmart. That over priced $7 cup of coffee seems to tickle their fancy.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1010046 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I noticed. He's a lost cause.
then you should have no problem telling me where bush was in 2011 when the extension to include healthcare.gov was given.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1010047 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I don't know that I can explain this to you but I will try one last time.
The 2007 $4 billion IDIQ contract was an open ended contract for technology services awarded to CGI and 15 other companies. The extension to that contract, awarded in September 2011 to CGI Federal "is called a 'delivery order' rather than a contract because it falls under the original 2007 agreement for CGI Federal to provide IT services to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services."
By its very nature the 2007 IDIQ contract permitted negotiating for healthcare.gov only between HHS and those companies there were Pre-approved under the 2007 IDIQ contract.
I just can't make it any more black and white for you.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/17/us-...
in other words...

Blame George Bush II!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1010048 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"a 'delivery order' rather than a contract because it falls under the original 2007 agreement for CGI Federal to provide IT services to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services."
Where was Obama in 2007?
only because it was awarded to CGI. It may not have been a delivery order if one of the other companies got the bid. In 2011 the job to build healthcare.gov was given to CGI, not prior to that. In 2011 your messiah was president. Tap tap

Location hidden

#1010049 Oct 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look,dickweed, no one said Bush contracted this company to do the software for the ACA.
Comments earlier today from your mental twins said that it was Obama's fault for awarding the contract to a company that could not do the work.
A posted merely said tat this company had done work before under the Bush administration under numerous contracts.
Their point being that the work under Bush gave therm the credibility *& the "in" to bid on the ACA contract.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t
Not true Dave. Under the 2007 contract, the Obama administration was OBLIGATED to offer CGI the healthcare.gov job...or at least the right to bid on it. By regulation, only a company covered under that 2007 contract could bid on the contract. That is a FACT.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1010050 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, it is obvious that you and DB have never worked for the government.
just because you get a welfare check doesn't mean you work for the government. Hell, even dumbass Dave isn't dumb enough to blame bush.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#1010051 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
People who have no experience or have never seen how government or business works are completely ignorant of these things. They haven't got a clue those things even exist.
Agreed, but it goes further. Many of these liberals are so desperate to glorify Obama, they cannot even think straight. Social psychologists called it cognitive dissonance. Their rationale is inconsistent with the facts. In their eyes it is not possible for Obama to do anything wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 6 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 23 min Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 4 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?