Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394491 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#1010610 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, flo
I don't want you putting any spittle in my grits.
I wouldn't either lol
WOW

New York, NY

#1010612 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism still exists.
You mutts display it everyday.
Cedric muhammad wrote for fortune from BLACK ELECTORATE
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1010613 Oct 24, 2013
LAWMAKERS FROM BOTH SIDES took aim Thursday at the contractors behind the botched ObamaCare website, as well as the government officials who oversaw them, questioning how the 'crash and burn' was allowed to happen.
Huh

Peterstown, WV

#1010614 Oct 24, 2013
Everyone keeps saying its the law and everyone voted for it. Slavery was the law what happened to that. It was repealed. And no national vote of the people was done. So no i didnt vote for aca. Pass it to see what is in it nobody knew what was in it. More pages have been added after it passed than was passed ,noone voted on that either. At the rate people are signing up it will take many penalizeing years for people to even acces it. Civil war is on yhe horizon wake up people

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1010615 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with the killing of an American citizen. Only a nutcase wouldn't be able to understand that a person who has joined a foreign terrorist group has effectively renounced his American citizenship.
If a cop decides to play judge and jury when he shoots a bank robber instead of arresting him, the NAACP and the Magic Negro will fill their pants on national TV.

But when the Magic Negro decides to kill women and children thousands of miles away from TV lights and cameras, you racist pigs are all for it under the guise of Commander-In-Chief bullsh it...

Lapeer, MI

#1010618 Oct 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What you avoid mentioning is that all these cancelled policyholders will be forced onto the exchanges where the policies will have much narrower networks...the result is that they lose their choice of doctors and hospitals...something that means little to you because you accept whatever crap Kaiser throws your way...
the dark sec ret of ObamaKKKare is that it is geared toward fools who are more concerned about cost than about quality when it comes to medical care...
voter dissatisfaction will peak just in time for the 2014 elections, where DemoKKKrats will be screwed...
"voter dissatisfaction will peak just in time for the 2014 elections, where DemoKKKrats will be screwed..."

The Sun also rises.....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1010619 Oct 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how does a white guy calling out white KKK republicans equate to him being racist?
What, are you a moran? Because he practices racism & stokes racism and undue bigotry towards certain individuals.

God are you an idiot, dumbfk!

Go back under your slimy rock.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1010621 Oct 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Magic Negro were to comply with the wishes of rational Americans and shove all of his legislative initiatives up his azz, he'd have no room for Larry Sinclair.
LOL-isn't that the truth or no room for Reggie the Love monster.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1010623 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend that moved to Chicago from SC. He's a southern democrat that hates what the tea baggers are doing to his home state. I was shocked he didn't hate Obama. There is hope.
It was no friend...it was an inmate...
WOW

New York, NY

#1010625 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm currently saving for 415 horse power corvette to park next to my z28 camaro.
I'm not in tune with how you poor people live.
That means you cannot afford it just like the belt buckel guy. GAS MONKEY GOT A COPO Camaro GET SOME A DAT
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1010627 Oct 24, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
What, are you a moran? Because he practices racism & stokes racism and undue bigotry towards certain individuals.
God are you an idiot, dumbfk!
Go back under your slimy rock.
white on white racism?

my Indian half finds that particularly hilarious.
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#1010632 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but you must obey the law until then. And they will never repeal it because soon all you poor tea baggers, that were lied to by Fox News again, will love it
Hey duhmbo--there's a commentary you should try and listen to sometime-

Tune into Huckabees website--and look for his little opening dialogue from this past Sunday-
It's on something called "legalism".

Good commentary-especially in these days of ambulance chasing, dolluh wasting, lying and cheating baby mamma, social welfare givverment dependent, ignorant greedy entitleMENTALcase slackerTIC types.
Let me know what ya think about it, after you listen to it (as in the WHOLE thing).
WOW

New York, NY

#1010634 Oct 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
white on white racism?
my Indian half finds that particularly hilarious.
What about your white half you seem to forget you are and look white

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1010636 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: House Democrats requested to be briefed on the law's implementation. Republicans are free to do the same.
According to Nancy Pelosi, the Wednesday meeting is “yet another in this series of discussions” House Democrats have held on ObamaCare.
“While we appreciate House Republicans’ new found interest in the implementation of health reform, it is clear they are not interested in anything other than continuing their desperate drive to sabotage this law, which so far has included shutting down the government,” a spokesman for Pelosi said in a statement.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/22/bo...
Now, we're getting somewhere. Again, like when you posted proof ObamaKare is a Machiavellian plan to subjugate the population, today you post proof of the Democrats' intent to dupe the country with propaganda.

"... it is clear they are not interested in anything other than continuing their desperate drive to sabotage this law...."
This sounds more like campaign propaganda than a rationale for excluding the majority party in the House from a briefing by the administration about a disaster happening in the government.

Let's give Pelosi the "Topix Test".

Show me the link that proves "...it is clear they (Republicans) are not interested in anything other than continuing their desperate drive to sabotage this law...."

Let's go over some facts.
Fact ONE: Every member of the House of Representatives is elected by a constituency that has a vested interest in government.
Fact TWO: That vested interested by that constituency cannot be nullified by some Democrat spewing party line indoctrinated subjective judgmental condemnation.
Fact THREE: Excluding the elected representation of any constituency is disenfranchising that constituency, and eliminating those people from participating in this "government of the people".
Fact FOUR: For any member of Congress to make an informed judgment, they must first be informed. The Democrat plan is simply to keep them from being informed.
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#1010638 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm currently saving for 415 horse power corvette to park next to my z28 camaro.
Dues the IRS knows that?

You're disgusting vile duhmbo...sounding like a greedy, jackboot licking republican.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1010639 Oct 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are running in circles to avoid answering the question.
The Executive Branch of government will brief the Legislative Branch of government on a problem the government is having.
When has any administration excluded elected members of Congress from such a briefing?
Never... until now. Obama dupe Sebelius will brief only Democrats in Congress on the ObamaKare trainwreck. Republicans are prohibited from attending that briefing to be conducted in the Capital Building.
Here's a more recent example:

4/23/13
Ways and Means Chairman Dave Camp to brief House Republicans on tax reform

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/camp-to...

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/camp-to...

Lapeer, MI

#1010640 Oct 24, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's U.S. law:
Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1481), as amended, states that U.S. citizens are subject to loss of citizenship if they perform certain specified acts voluntarily and with the intention to relinquish U.S. citizenship.
1. taking an oath, affirmation or other formal declaration of allegiance to a foreign state or its political subdivisions after the age of 18 (Sec. 349 (a)(2) INA);
2. entering or serving in the armed forces of a foreign state engaged in hostilities against the U.S. or serving as a commissioned or non-commissioned officer in the armed forces of a foreign state (Sec. 349 (a)(3) INA);
3. accepting employment with a foreign government after the age of 18 if (a) one has the nationality of that foreign state or (b) an oath or declaration of allegiance is required in accepting the position (Sec. 349 (a)(4) INA);
4. conviction for an act of treason (Sec. 349 (a)(7) INA).
So the Magic Negro quotes this BS and declares YOU to be a sitting duck for his drones.

Don't YOU want your day in court, Fool?

Or do you want to simply accept the verdict from your god and drop your pants for him?

Suicidal azzhole...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1010641 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
dood...you will never own a Corvette, because you live in a van, down by the river...

Lapeer, MI

#1010642 Oct 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a patriot, you're a loyalist! What exactly you're loyal to, I have no idea! Being a loser is the most consistent, along with being a wishful thinker.
Praise god Obama!

Say Halleluiah, brother. Lez go down to da ribba!
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#1010645 Oct 24, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>What about your white half you seem to forget you are and look white
Well mehbe we kin hope they never make a law against that...specially since some of us wouldn't have it any other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Coffee Party 216,475
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Cheftell 70,702
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min IB DaMann 60,017
last post wins! (Apr '13) 57 min Red_Forman 1,105
News Mexico 'Voice' contestant shot dead in Chicago 3 hr bozo 3
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 2,127
News Man who shot 3-year-old boy was celebrating gan... 3 hr bozo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages