Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1010012 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Democrats in Congress DO need is an exemption from it.
If an exemption is given to every Democrat in Congress, please tell us why that same exemption shouldn't be given to every person in the entire country.
... this should be good.
There is no exemption.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1010013 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Members of Congress do not hate Obamacare. They just wanted to keep their insurance like everyone else but the Republicans wouldn't let them. They are not exempted so no body else should be either.
The taxpayers pay for their "insurance", their salaries and their benefits.

But we're the ones finding out we can't keep our insurance or our doctors paying for their Cadillac coverage, increased salaries and cushy benefits.

Not to mention 45 out of 50 states will be paying higher premiums, out-of-pocket expenses and higher deductibles.

Too bad, so sad, huh?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1010014 Oct 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look,dickweed, no one said Bush contracted this company to do the software for the ACA.
Comments earlier today from your mental twins said that it was Obama's fault for awarding the contract to a company that could not do the work.
A posted merely said tat this company had done work before under the Bush administration under numerous contracts.
Their point being that the work under Bush gave therm the credibility *& the "in" to bid on the ACA contract.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t
You are incredibly ignorant.
Everyone working on the ObamaKare disaster was chosen long after Bush left office.
The only part of the procurement process that would have been bypassed is source selection. All other parts would have to have been complied with, which means Obama chose the people to make it happen.
It just so happens he chose people who would take the money to write software, and deliver software they stole.
Actually, Obama didn't choose anyone. He doesn't do anything. I find it easy to believe he didnt' know there was a problem until after the rollout because he's not even involved in anything. His sole function is to read a prescripted speech from a teleprompter whenever he's ordered to do so... by Vallerie Jarrett.
But, he wants to claim he's in charge, so let's blame him for this disaster. Let's say Obama stole the software that is causing the ObamaKare site to crash because the "programmers" Obama chose attempted to destroy the evidence of their crime be deleting the references to the copyright imbedded in the software code, setting off all the software bombs that are causing the site to crash.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1010015 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I checked both e-bay and Craigslist and couldn't find a single EBT cards or recent food stamps for sale. And, since it is against the law to sell them, anyone selling them must be pretty stupid.
Craigslist states on their site that "Food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP EBT cards, SNAP or WIC foods, infant formula, etc. and other items received from governmental agencies or programs" are prohibited items for sale on their website.
I'm not saying there isn't fraud. Of course there is....always has been. The switch to EBT cards has helped but they really need to require that people show a from of ID to use them or put their picture on the card. Then, people won't be so willing to purchase them for half their value.
I'll probably regret saying this__but many black people are indistinguishable in half inch polaroids as are other dark skinned folks, ladies who change hair colors, men who lose hair or shave their heads, grow beards etc.

Photo ID's are a bullsht Republican deal designed to disenfranchise just like gerrymandering___the R party has to cheat to remain relevant.

As a further complication, the cashiers at many stores are instructed to accept any legal instrument no matter who presents it.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1010016 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review that testimony. Hillary lied.
Let's take a look at what the president did.
He lied, too.
So far, everyone from the administration has lied.
Now, because it's obvious Obama lied, and Hillary lied, just why would they lie? What was the real agenda?
Since it's obvious Obama and Hillary lied, what do you think the real plan was?
I'd like to hear your thoughts about why Obama and Hillary lied.
Can I give PDupont a hint?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010017 Oct 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It simply amazes me how far an evil smiling face can get in this country with help from ditso's like Oprah, Bah-Bah Walters and Chrissy Mathews.
...and from a sleeping public....
Between those sleeping and the dupes, that's over half the population.
Laney F

New York, NY

#1010018 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I did manage to find a job after I was laid off when they finished filming the Wizard of Oz in Tijuana as a stand-in for the donkey when he took a cigarette break. They fired me because the donkey didn't like me. So I got a job changing the oil in 18-wheelers because I could do that standing up. I wanted to make a career out of that, but they hired a Mexican. I was a prop for political hacks for a while, pretending to be a poor man without a job looking for the government to give me something, but I just wasn't a good enough actor to pull that off. So an oil company hired me as an advisor to deepwater drilling.
I still think the donkey didn't like be because he was jealous.)))))
Wow, and to think you still have more real world experience than Obama. Pot smoking student on foreign student scholarship, community agitator and affirmative action Senator for 143 days. What a presidential resume!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1010019 Oct 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The taxpayers pay for their "insurance", their salaries and their benefits.
But we're the ones finding out we can't keep our insurance or our doctors paying for their Cadillac coverage, increased salaries and cushy benefits.
Not to mention 45 out of 50 states will be paying higher premiums, out-of-pocket expenses and higher deductibles.
Too bad, so sad, huh?
That's not even jiberrish__but an outright lie...What's the point babe__everyone here knows you're clueless and simply lie as a way to participate.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010020 Oct 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no exemption.
"Instead of going on Obamacare and abiding by the same laws and requirements as everyone else in it, members of Congress can now receive tax-exempt contributions from their employer (the federal government) to their health care premiums on the Obamacare exchange. This will create one set of rules for the American people and a different set of rules for Congress."

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/health...

If Congress had to be subjected to ObamaKare, it would be gone tomorrow.
Laney F

New York, NY

#1010021 Oct 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It simply amazes me how far an evil smiling face can get in this country with help from ditso's like Oprah, Bah-Bah Walters and Chrissy Mathews.
...and from a sleeping public....
Look at what we have here in NYC--DeBlasio--an Obama Lite in the form of a mayoral candidate with no real accomplishments other than having a half black kid with an afro--a prop for commercials. He is anti-police (will channel his inner David Dinkins until NYC is like crime-ridden Detroit).

He has no real plans so is promising everything to everyone and borrowing Obammy's RobinHood theme of soaking the rich to subsidize the poor (while the Democrat Governor is telling him he can't do that).

But meanwhile, Oprah is no fool. She helped Obammy in 2008, the Obammy's and Jarret screwed her right after. You won't see her on an ObammyCare Propaganda ad.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1010022 Oct 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not, as in order to give someone else a hint, one must first have a clue.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010023 Oct 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1010024 Oct 23, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin.
Vista was the "Windows standard". It didn't crash because of an internal bomb.
Microsoft found the problem and fixed it. That's life in the software business. That's why we get regular upgrades.
Now, back to Obamacare.
Obamacare will be fixed. Sorry to disappoint you.
You'll even put the condom on for the Magic Negro.

Next, you'll be explaining to us that 85% of Drone deaths are peripheral innocents because of bad software that the Magic Negro will 'fix'.

Bending over backwards so much, you can now fellate yourself.

Lapeer, MI

#1010025 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet do you live on?
Windows 2000 and XP were the Windows standard, you dumbass. Vista was nothing more than an upgrade for the low-level Windows Me operating system, which was the low-cost alternative for Windows 2000.
Just how ignorant are you?
Emeem is a lost child inside of the Technology Forest.

Lapeer, MI

#1010026 Oct 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Good morning all...
For my King...
"Sebelius: Obama Did Not Know About Obamacare Website Glitches"
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/1...
Is she going to fall on her sword, too?

These software glitches are most likely the result of a YouTube Anti-Muslim video.

I'll betcha.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1010027 Oct 23, 2013
Laney F wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, and to think you still have more real world experience than Obama. Pot smoking student on foreign student scholarship, community agitator and affirmative action Senator for 143 days. What a presidential resume!
That just about sums up the true part of Obama's life. Anything added to this is just part of the fraudulent part the Democrats promote but can't back up with any proof.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1010028 Oct 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, everything should be a fkn felony and we should have 10 million lawyers instead of the million and a half currently on hand. Oh, and triple the amount of jails/prisons prosecutors, judges and probation types.
Sounds like a real good way to grow government eh? The conservative way__reducing government by growing government__winning by losing.
There will be a pile of Paki's and Indians headed off to prison__we're going to need to add footbaths, prayer rugs and special meals to the "downsizing."
Right wing media is tossing things out there to divert attention away from their recent disastrous attempt to defund the Affordable Care Act. The surge of Rethug conspiracy theories over the next month should be entertaining.

Fox tried this food stamp fraud bit in August but it got buried so they are resurrecting it.(As if food stamp fraud is something new and unique to the Obama administration). Fact is, even with more people on food stamps, the percentage of fraud is still only 1.3%. That reminds me of one headline..."Food Stamp Fraud Increases by 30%". Good Lord! It went from 1% to 1.3%!

Lapeer, MI

#1010029 Oct 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
"Calling all Cars! Calling all Cars!"
"Super Bowl Champs Get $130,000 to Promote Obamacare"
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/10/sup...
You do know, of course, that it is *OUR* money being used to promote this fiasco that we don't want.

Government of the people, by the people and for the people --- my azz.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#1010030 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop embarrassing yourself.
For any effort to be executed on that contract, a specific Statement of Work would have to be written, with the details of how the work will be done, and what will be delivered.
Pay attention here. You may need to write this down.
ObamaKare didn't exist when Bush was president. Therefore, a Statement of Work to design and develop the ObamaKare website could not have existed. Without that Statement of Work, there could not have been any work authorized by the US government, you moron.
Additionally, there would have to be generated a Contract Data Requirements List of all deliverables to the government. A Program Management Plan would have to be generated. A Software Configuration Management Plan would have to be generated. A Logistics Management Plan would have to be generated. Then, a Statement of Work would have to be generated. A Test and Evaluation Plan would have to be generated. There would also be a warranty agreement between the contractor delivering and the government.
There is a whole library of documentation that would have to be generated for this plan to be implemented and executed under any contract, pre-existing or not.
All of this would have to be developed by people Obama chose.
You really don't have a clue what you're talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Seems pretty straight forward to me, but you cannot always rationalize with mental midgets.

Lapeer, MI

#1010031 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing media is tossing things out there to divert attention away from their recent disastrous attempt to defund the Affordable Care Act. The surge of Rethug conspiracy theories over the next month should be entertaining.
Fox tried this food stamp fraud bit in August but it got buried so they are resurrecting it.(As if food stamp fraud is something new and unique to the Obama administration). Fact is, even with more people on food stamps, the percentage of fraud is still only 1.3%. That reminds me of one headline..."Food Stamp Fraud Increases by 30%". Good Lord! It went from 1% to 1.3%!
Keep flinging sh it, chimp. Sooner or later, something will stick:>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min IBdaMann 49,189
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques Ottawa 181,802
abby 12-20 29 min cheluzal 3
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 30 min boundary painter 362
amy 12-20 33 min cheluzal 3
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 34 min boundary painter 719
horny!! 55 min leah white 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,852
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler