Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009854 Oct 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You know if I were a conspiracy theorist and I know some of you are and they fact that Obama has beaten the Republican Tea Baggers at every turn, I could suggest this roll out is going as planned, glitches included.
All this talk about glitches has taken the conversation away from the law itself and the fact that it was/is unpopular although polls do show it's gaining approval.
Interesting eh?
I think I can lure DBWriter in with this one.
way more than "glitches"....
Laney F

New York, NY

#1009855 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Food stamps for sale (for cash) on Craigslist and Ebay....
Well, it is a good thing that ObamaCare subsidies will be doled out on the honor system and not have to verified. Because other than harrassing Tea Party people or anyone who disagrees with Obammy, they can't handle the jobs they have now.

IRS conned for $110B in the last decade

One in five dollars paid out under the Earned Income Tax Credit — one of the nation’s largest anti-poverty programs — went to people who didn’t deserve them, according to a stinging report.

IRS Inspector General J. Russell George said investigators found taxpayers who didn’t qualify for the credits received more than $110 billion over the last decade.

“The IRS should be commended for implementing numerous processes to educate Americans and identify and prevent improper EITC payments,” George said in a statement.

“Unfortunately, it is still distributing more than $11 billion in improper EITC payments each year and that is disturbing.”

IRS efforts are hampered by unscrupulous tax preparers as well as honest families that have trouble figuring out how to calculate the credit, George said.

The agency said it is concentrating on rooting out cheats and mistakes.

“Every year, the IRS conducts 500,000 EITC audits as part of a broader enforcement strategy, and EITC claims are twice as likely to be audited as other tax returns,” the agency said.

It claimed to have prevented “nearly $4 billion in improper claims each year” and said it is “committed to continuing to work to reduce improper claims.”

In 2011, more than 27 million families received nearly $62 billion in credits.

The credit is attractive because, if it is larger than a filer’s income tax bill, the IRS will pay the difference.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/23/irs-conned-for-1...

Someone better warn Homer and SonicAirFilter.
Laney F

New York, NY

#1009856 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
true...Monica forced Clinton to sodomize her....
What about all his other dates or victims like Ginnifer Flowers or Paula Jones? Didn't you see Primary Colors--the women had to be edited out for brevity.
Laney F

New York, NY

#1009857 Oct 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What part of " I'm from the projects " don't you understand? It's a place where, when as person is in need, you give them a hand. It's a place where, a person such as yourself would've committed suicide to escape it because, you're not built like that. Save that tough guy bullshit for the birds. You're on this thread 24/7, indicating that you're a lowlife with no other friend than a computer. Thank whoever you pray to, that this predator is eating good. Otherwise, your right about 1 thing, you would've been preyed on!
That's the problem. "Give them a hand" is supposed to be temporary and not a way of life passed on from Baby Mama to Baby Mama.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009858 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
way more than "glitches"....
You missed the point.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1009859 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't be accusing anyone of posting "unsubstantiated subjective bullshit" when that is all you do.
This from the idiot that posted a satire on Rush and thought it was true. ROTFLMAO.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009860 Oct 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that she kept the dress is proof of that. Has that ever been done before in the history of mankind?
sure, people keep souvenirs all the time...

the dress is probably worth a fortune...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1009862 Oct 23, 2013
TSM wrote:
We’ve spent $3.7 Trillion on Welfare over the Last 5 years!!
President Jimmy Carter was right on when he stated, "The welfare system is anti-work, anti-family, and inequitable in its treatment of the poor and wasteful for the taxpayers!!
Obama’s New Job Program ’We’re move you from Work to Welfare’ it’s the Liberal thing to Do!!
Are you suggesting that Obama follow Carter's plan of creating public service jobs for those on welfare and "end rules which prohibit assistance when the father of a family remains within the household?"

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1009863 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica was no victim. She was the culprit.
ah yes Bill Clinton and his penis were the victim. He had no control of his crooked member. Clinton didn't know what he was doing, nor did he care. Hillary was probably mad she couldn't be a victim of Monica also. Maybe she was--do you think Hillary had sex with Monica too? maybe. It would not be out of the realm of Hillary...as Real time says: word on the street is...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009865 Oct 23, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? The loony right wingers here are feeding off this guy. DBWriter gives them tons of phony information to pass on to their lemming friends. They get erections every time DB uncovers another phony conspiracy. The last one's my favorite, Obama stealing software! That's when I began to suspect DB is really a paid information peddler with liberal bias. I figured this was so obvious he was playing with teabagger morons to see just how gullible they were, giggling while he typed.
You could definitely be on to something, a lot of his 'theories' border on being Onion stories.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009866 Oct 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the point.
no, not at all...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009868 Oct 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This from the idiot that posted a satire on Rush and thought it was true. ROTFLMAO.
...and a poor satire at that, given that Rush wasn't even on the air on the day claimed...or perhaps that was a hint to anybody but an idiot that it was a satire...

USA/Frontporch is the same old hag, Jean from Queens, no matter the name...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009870 Oct 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You could definitely be on to something, a lot of his 'theories' border on being Onion stories.
does Homer share his little black buddy's hatred of Jews?...

be careful who you sleep with...
Laney F

New York, NY

#1009871 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have absolutely no knowledge of how a "indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity" contract works. Bush PRE-APPROVED CGI Federal. You really can't argue that FACT. If anyone sabotaged the project, it's a republican.
LOL! Yep, it's all Bush's fault. LOL!!!

Let’s see. After five years of Democrat rule under King Barack Hussein Obama who promised to even heal the oceans and was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize just for showing up in January 2009, the recovery is not only SLOWER than any previous recovery, but may be SLIPPING,

If you throw in the effects of bailouts (previously known as crony capitalism)…

billions of dollars lost in green energy investment

record non-participation in the job market

unprecedented increase in the debt

anti-energy regulations

hundreds of billions of stimulus spending with no discernible
results

the stunning naivety of believing that the government can
provide better health care than the private sector, etc.,

…you have an excellent case that

THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS AS CLUELESS
AS AN ADMINISTRATION CAN BE about
how, and why, some economies allow the citizens
to flourish and some economies ensure misery.

But anyone who points out Obammy’s international failures and mismanagement of the economy is labled racist.

How convenient. If Obama was white would you all be carrying his water? Would the media be asking him real questions?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009873 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sure, people keep souvenirs all the time...
the dress is probably worth a fortune...
Example?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1009874 Oct 23, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? The loony right wingers here are feeding off this guy. DBWriter gives them tons of phony information to pass on to their lemming friends. They get erections every time DB uncovers another phony conspiracy. The last one's my favorite, Obama stealing software! That's when I began to suspect DB is really a paid information peddler with liberal bias. I figured this was so obvious he was playing with teabagger morons to see just how gullible they were, giggling while he typed.
Dan Rather
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009875 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no, not at all...
yes, yes you did...
Laney F

New York, NY

#1009876 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish you could get Pusscccee instead of being one?
My wish is that you could actually post an intelligent rebuttal, but like most Obamatrons you can't face facts and slip into 12 year old adolescent boy mode, you know like most of your dates.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1009879 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreaming of the day you had a job?
How longs it been now? Two years?
And of course you're collecting long term unemployment. Right?
Don't lie to me old man or ill knock your pumpkin head off.
Obama gives people who won't do the work 30 million illegal aliens are here doing 99 weeks to loaf around. That's two years. Add that to the EBT card, housing allowance, etc., etc., etc., and anyone can enjoy luxuries with that.
I didn't wake up this morning looking for someone to knock my pumpkin head off. How about you wait for a day when I want that to happen? They come around every so often. I'll be sure to say something offensive so you can pretend to have a reason...))))
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009880 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and a poor satire at that, given that Rush wasn't even on the air on the day claimed...or perhaps that was a hint to anybody but an idiot that it was a satire...
USA/Frontporch is the same old hag, Jean from Queens, no matter the name...
How do you know? Wait, do you actually listen to Rush?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 36 min texas pete 4,734
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min MaryanMattie 49,899
Army recruitment form still on sale call_081173... 1 hr omokaro Collins 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,806
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,416
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 8 hr Mr oH 10
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••