Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1603858 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1011076 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
"In one of the first studies to make this claim, scientists now say a default brain mechanism may cause us to lose empathy when we gain power."
is this why they are calling Obama a "dick"?
How many Americans did bushie boy need to kill to make that point son?

Or are the numbers still insufficient for him to meet your classification?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#1011077 Oct 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I will mentioned that to my insurance guy, maybe he can bring it up at the next meeting with his boss and then he can bring it up at the next board meeting. I'm surprised no insurance companies have ever thought of that. Shirley you will go down as a visionary and a pioneer in the annals of the insurance industry.
I san see tomorrow's headline already -
Insurance companies major breakthrough -
"contract requires a guaranteed minimum enrollment or the plan is void"
"It's something I have been toying with for the last 10-15 years" noted John Galt, the man who came up with this revolutionary plan, his chest beaming with pride.
Nobel committee promises to convene emergency session.
Stop calling him Shirley.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1011078 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How many Americans did bushie boy need to kill to make that point son?
Or are the numbers still insufficient for him to meet your classification?
focus, kid! Bush has nothing to do with my post.

next
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1011079 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
focus, kid! Bush has nothing to do with my post.
next
Sure it does son. You were talking about 'dicks.'

In fact, wasn't the VP one?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1011080 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
"The number of Americans who are 16 years or older and who have decided not to participate in the nation's labor force has climbed to a record 90,609,000 in September, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics."
the economy is obviously on fire.
Talk about having some fun with numbers__and if you think your find was "impressive" you're dumber than Lois Lame.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011081 Oct 24, 2013
When humans are given permission to do ANYTHING under the premise of doing good...this is what happens...

"NSA monitored calls of 35 world leaders after US official handed over contacts"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/24/...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1011082 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons... always praying for failure.
You betcha, When it comes to my healthcare I don't want a giverment flunky telling doctors what they can and cannot do.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1011086 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it does son. You were talking about 'dicks.'
Big government has become a parasite living off its host - us - and idiots like Yeah... Gilligan keep Sušking DICK and breast feeding on it...

It's the culture......
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011088 Oct 24, 2013
Obamacare is hurting lots of people...

"Health Care Law Fails to Lower Prices for Rural Areas"

"...small towns have far fewer carriers offering plans in the lawĺs online exchanges. Those places, many of them poor, are being asked to choose from some of the highest-priced plans in the 34 states where the federal government is running the health insurance marketplaces..."

or...

"...Of the roughly 2,500 counties served by the federal exchanges, more than half, or 58 percent, have plans offered by just one or two insurance carriers...

. In about 530 counties, only a single insurer is participating."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/24/business/he... ;
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1011090 Oct 24, 2013
It's actually better obama got relected, look like shit, get all the blame and failure for the next 3 years than blaming Romney for sabotage...

Trojan Horse Obamacare: The teat that's stuck in the ringer and demokrats can't back down...

facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks, losers, and Hispanics...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Addie Cola facebook:- I'm 26 and uninsured and I refuse to sign up for this disaster. October 21 at 1:00pm via mobile

Janet King Beckett facebook:- Again, the Affordable Health Care Act is not for everyone. I found that out when I discovered the BRoNZE plan would cost us $6K each in my family. And that's the bottom of the barrel plan. Good luck y'all!!! We are all screwed because of this stupid government program. Another tax on the middle class!!

If not for obamakare, Ted Cruz and the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

AND... when we Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1011091 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Not nearly as big as you, Yeahoo. At least he has accomplished something in his life, and it had nothing to do with anatomical parts

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1011092 Oct 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the funny thing about libturds, they know who they are voting for before any candidates are announced.
Excellent point. More sad than funny, though.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011093 Oct 24, 2013
Democrats and their 'it sucks to be you' insurance plan!!!!

"In rural Baker County, Ga., where there is only one insurer, a 50-year-old shopping for a silver plan would pay at least $644.05 before federal subsidies.(Plans range in price and levels of coverage from bronze to platinum, with silver a middle option.) A 50-year-old in Atlanta, where there are four carriers, could pay $320.06 for a comparable plan."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/24/business/he... ;
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1011094 Oct 24, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
When humans are given permission to do ANYTHING under the premise of doing good...this is what happens...
"NSA monitored calls of 35 world leaders after US official handed over contacts"
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/24/...
Only 35??? The NSA should be monitoring one hundred or more for all the loot the agency spends.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1011098 Oct 24, 2013
It sucks to be you...or move!!!!!!
Obamacare solved!!!!

"In neighboring Wyoming, two insurers are offering plans under the exchange: Blue Cross and WINHealth, a small health maintenance organization, or H.M.O. The cheapest silver plan available to a 50-year-old in Wyoming cost nearly as much as the most expensive Montana plan."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/24/business/he...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011100 Oct 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
I was talking about Obama, not surprisingly, you focused on dick.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1011102 Oct 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about having some fun with numbers__and if you think your find was "impressive" you're dumber than Lois Lame.
fck off, drunk.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1011108 Oct 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
the rats are still blamed for the plague and bush for the depression.
You still here Curley? It was really your fleabag friends that caused the plague and your DemoKKK-RAT friends that caused the "recession" you moron stooge.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1011111 Oct 24, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You betcha, When it comes to my healthcare I don't want a giverment flunky telling doctors what they can and cannot do.
lol! poor baby. as I said, always praying for failure....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1011115 Oct 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Big government has become a parasite living off its host - us - and idiots like Yeah... Gilligan keep Sušking DICK and breast feeding on it...
It's the culture......
repeat please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Regime change 63,984
National FELON League 41 min Big Ed 1
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 1 hr Thoughtful Lads 6
The Party of Racism. 1 hr CantDenyWhoWon 33
Coffee with Jesus. 1 hr Pissed Poster 12
Weiner gets Shafted. 1 hr Penis showoff 2
Anne Coulter's X Boyfriend. 1 hr Oakenfuss 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages