Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1009827 Oct 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He's bent over backwards for the Republicans, they just don't give a sh#t. Carol has been spewing her same lie since Inauguration Day.
Teat suckling has rotted your brain...
Destroyed your ability to reason...

If he {Obama} did bend over backwards we would never have had a ..ahum..shut down to begin with...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1009828 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs food stamps when you can use your EBT card in a strip club?
Wow. You figured a way around it?

I'm impressed... actually, not really!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009829 Oct 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You could never make it in my world.
who would want to?
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#1009831 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying now.
I know you'll be coming to see me.
You know you'll be coming to see me.
See you then.
What part of " I'm from the projects " don't you understand? It's a place where, when as person is in need, you give them a hand. It's a place where, a person such as yourself would've committed suicide to escape it because, you're not built like that. Save that tough guy bullshit for the birds. You're on this thread 24/7, indicating that you're a lowlife with no other friend than a computer. Thank whoever you pray to, that this predator is eating good. Otherwise, your right about 1 thing, you would've been preyed on!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1009832 Oct 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said there is a committee in DoJ whose membership is secret that makes all the decisions concerning SIMs, and posted multiple cases as evidence Obama prohibits spying on muslim terrorists in the United States.
If you know the membership of the committee that adjudicates SIM issues, post their names.
Or, post the name of the individual that makes those decisions. The only think you've posted is some acronym.
Tell us who ordered the Saudi suspect detained at the scene be taken away from the Boston police and whisked out of the country back to Saudi Arabia the next day.
.... NAME.
Tell us who ordered that the mosque the Boston bombers were radicalized in not be investigated for a full 4 days after the muslim terrorists were identified.
.... NAME.
Tell us how the Russian government can identify the muslim terrorists to the FBI, the muslim terrorists can re-enter the United States, the muslim terrorists can build bombs, the muslim terrorists blow up a crowd in Boston, and it takes the FBI another 4 days to identify these muslim terrorists with a thousand photos of them and the Russians specifically identified them before any of this happened.
Who obstructed that information from being used?
.... NAME.
You are officially crowned, "Conspiracy King, 2013"

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." Oscar Wilde
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1009833 Oct 23, 2013
Obama told us it will be alright!!!!!

Nothing to worry about here

You can keep your doctor...

"In areas with a heavy concentration of doctors, WellPoint might offer ACA plans with only half the number of doctors available in its off-exchange plans"

http://www.wfmz.com/lifestyle/healtheducation...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1009834 Oct 23, 2013
Obama said you can keep your insurance...

How about your Doctor or your local hospital?

Does this sound right?

New York...
"Insurers are also restricting participants access to doctors through HMO plans that don't offer out-of-network benefits. So patients have to stick to a certain set of physicians and hospitals or foot the full bill themselves."

Connect with us! Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1009835 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the EBT cards are for sale.... the cards do not include a photo ID, so a recipient who is looking to sell his or her benefits for cash can simply do so and then report them stolen or lost and be issued a replacement...they could also charge a buyer much more, and never report the card as missing, effectively transferring their entitlement benefits for cash....
It's done all the time just as was food stamp fraud although much easier to track.

Recently in Daytona a couple of convenience/grocery stores were busted for buying EBT cards for a fraction of the worth and a gal who's son owned a restaurant was buying them then purchasing his restaurant supplies. She was shopping at Sam's and elsewhere whipping out a half dozen cards at a time to pay the cashier.

Nobody gives a sht and the penalties are slight.

There are some legendary stories about food stamps.

Location hidden

#1009836 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
when the tax revenue is inadequate and no additional money is appropriated....
when premiums skyrocket....
So, in other words, when Republicans get control of the House and Senate. Don't hold your breath.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1009837 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya fancy yourself a hand to hand combat kinda guy huh?
How bout I knock your one tooth out while breaking your nose?
Harley guys are notorious pusscccceees at heart.
I hear your alarm going off. Time to wake up and get that coffee down your gullet so you can get off to work and be a productive element in the economy.
... I'm dreaming, too.

Location hidden

#1009838 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
blame the victim, just like Monica...
Monica was no victim. She was the culprit.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009839 Oct 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Teat suckling has rotted your brain...
Destroyed your ability to reason...
If he {Obama} did bend over backwards we would never have had a ..ahum..shut down to begin with...
How so? Obama had no vote in the shutdown. Congress controls spending.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1009840 Oct 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>E-verify dumbazz, Florida has and it's a btch for divorced women who've remarried and anyone from overseas. And that birth certificate better be a "certified original copy" and not one of those copies that have been in your file cabinet for 40 years.
The program was established in 1997
www.gathergoget.com
lol...would have been a bitch for Barry, ER, I mean barrack with all those non-certified b.c.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1009841 Oct 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What part of " I'm from the projects " don't you understand? It's a place where, when as person is in need, you give them a hand. It's a place where, a person such as yourself would've committed suicide to escape it because, you're not built like that. Save that tough guy bullshit for the birds. You're on this thread 24/7, indicating that you're a lowlife with no other friend than a computer. Thank whoever you pray to, that this predator is eating good. Otherwise, your right about 1 thing, you would've been preyed on!
I know you're not from the projects. You don't have a clue what life is like there. And, if I'm going to shoot someone because life is just too unfair, it sure won't be myself. ;-)
Now, about those people who won't be doing your stealing for you when it gets just too risky...
I know you'll be coming to see me.
You know you'll be coming to see me.
See you then.

Location hidden

#1009842 Oct 23, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
We both know you don't use sources liberals cite, you demonize them as lies. Step out of the closet, you've been running a "conspiracy" right under our noses for months. I've suspected it for quite a while but now I'm sure. By constantly pointing out phony conspiracies on the left no one would think you are running one yourself. Nice try.
Hey its a good gig, you should be proud to get paid for herding these right wing sheep. Actually I'll bet in reality your political leanings are left. Nice work. wink. wink.
HMMM. You might be onto something there. By posting like a lunatic, he casts doubt on the sanity of right wing extremist. Thereby, pushing people more to the left. Good observation.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009843 Oct 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Obama said you can keep your insurance...
How about your Doctor or your local hospital?
Does this sound right?
New York...
"Insurers are also restricting participants access to doctors through HMO plans that don't offer out-of-network benefits. So patients have to stick to a certain set of physicians and hospitals or foot the full bill themselves."
Connect with us! Facebook/69WFMZ or @69News
tough luck for people who travel, snowbirds, or anybody with a serious illness....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1009845 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are officially crowned, "Conspiracy King, 2013"
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." Oscar Wilde
You're running away from the post again.

If you know the membership of the committee that adjudicates SIM issues, post their names.
Or, post the name of the individual that makes those decisions. The only thing you've posted is some acronym.
Tell us who ordered the Saudi suspect detained at the scene be taken away from the Boston police and whisked out of the country back to Saudi Arabia the next day.
.... NAME.
Tell us who ordered that the mosque the Boston bombers were radicalized in not be investigated for a full 4 days after the muslim terrorists were identified.
.... NAME.
Tell us how the Russian government can identify the muslim terrorists to the FBI, the muslim terrorists can re-enter the United States, the muslim terrorists can build bombs, the muslim terrorists blow up a crowd in Boston, and it takes the FBI another 4 days to identify these muslim terrorists with a thousand photos of them and the Russians specifically identified them before any of this happened.
Who obstructed that information from being used?
.... NAME.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1009846 Oct 23, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he is being paid, someone is wasting their money.
Are you kidding? The loony right wingers here are feeding off this guy. DBWriter gives them tons of phony information to pass on to their lemming friends. They get erections every time DB uncovers another phony conspiracy. The last one's my favorite, Obama stealing software! That's when I began to suspect DB is really a paid information peddler with liberal bias. I figured this was so obvious he was playing with teabagger morons to see just how gullible they were, giggling while he typed.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009847 Oct 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Businesses issue the same types of contracts to consultants, just to establish contract formalities, but then separately qualify the consultants for each task, normally requiring competitive bids on a task basis.
The government could have, and should have, asked several consultants to submit proposals for work of this magnitude, detailing their qualifications, project approach, and estimated cost.
But all this masks the fact that the problem is with ObamaKKKare itself, not with the website.
You know if I were a conspiracy theorist and I know some of you are and they fact that Obama has beaten the Republican Tea Baggers at every turn, I could suggest this roll out is going as planned, glitches included.

All this talk about glitches has taken the conversation away from the law itself and the fact that it was/is unpopular although polls do show it's gaining approval.

Interesting eh?

I think I can lure DBWriter in with this one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009848 Oct 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's done all the time just as was food stamp fraud although much easier to track.
Recently in Daytona a couple of convenience/grocery stores were busted for buying EBT cards for a fraction of the worth and a gal who's son owned a restaurant was buying them then purchasing his restaurant supplies. She was shopping at Sam's and elsewhere whipping out a half dozen cards at a time to pay the cashier.
Nobody gives a sht and the penalties are slight.
There are some legendary stories about food stamps.
fraudulent sale or purchase of EBT cards should be a felony with mandatory jail time....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Learn to Read 182,053
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 2 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,225
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info