Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,387)

Showing posts 927,721 - 927,740 of1,071,525
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty simple. If I hire a tree trimmer and he manages to kill the tree, it's not my fault. Your claim that Obama somehow in collusion with the government contractor hired to write the code is completely illogical.
IF CGI Federal did what they are being accused of, THEY will have to settle with DataTables....not Obama.
If you hire an incompetent tree trimer and he kills your tree, it is your fault, you fucking moron.

It's Obama's fault... unless Obama doesn't have anything to do with our government, that is.
Which is it? Is it Obama's fault? Or, is Obama just a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually, Rowley testified to the Senate and the 9/11 Commission that it was the FBI's internal organization and mishandling of information that was related to the 9/11 attacks.
It was Senator Chuck Grassley (R) who pushed for and got a major reorganization focused on creation of the new Office of Intelligence at the FBI.
Because...if you remember...it was Clinton who built a wall between the FBI and the CIA of which the 9/11 Commissioners found largely responsible for the lack of communication that led to 9/11.
What is this an internal bullsht fest.

How does the CIA have anything to do with the internal organization and mishandling at the FBI?

Reads like some Palin or Bachmann nonsense.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty simple. If I hire a tree trimmer and he manages to kill the tree, it's not my fault. Your claim that Obama somehow in collusion with the government contractor hired to write the code is completely illogical.
IF CGI Federal did what they are being accused of, THEY will have to settle with DataTables....not Obama.
Please excuse the expletive. It just comes out when I read something incredibly naive and ignorant.
The person making the decisions is at fault. That pyramid goes straight to the person using the authority of the president.
Is that person Obama? Or, someone else like Vallerie Jarrett?
NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't go where you & your Master Obama go. I don't divide people & stir up hate like your side does. We are all just Americans, except for you dumb needy people who feel the need to leech off of others. OK now dummbo, you've served up your quota of stupid for the day. Later, homophobe bigot. I do have one last question though and believe someone else asked you the same thing.
What is your level of education?
Too embarrassed to give an honest answer?
Not So much dumass! I gave my answer already, go back &, read it. You people are stupid enough to think that an intellectual such as myself needs an institution to higher my learning. My mind is curious &, hungry for knowledge, not to mention infinite so, anything I want to learn about, I look it up &, research the information. I comprehend very well so, I come to my own conclusion on the topic, it's called philosophy, you should try it instead of claiming a republican party affiliation &, turning around & blaming Obama for division of a nation. You divided yourself by claiming republican, therefore choosing sides. What's your highest level of education again? Are you embarrassed to say you wanted your time &, money on higher learning for a lowlife? I don't need anyone's validation or level of acceptance to gauge my intelligence. It's the age of the internet. You can learn what you want to learn, it's up to the individual.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks are outcasts of society? how long do you think they are going to appease you, the democrats and O'bama?
If you were a White Liberal would you feel comfortable with NJraider1 would you not think he was a Bigot or ignorant maybe the crack heads that he knows but normal folks no he sounds like a real Jerk in person with out obama or politics

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
“Your website is so f***ed we have use the same strategy that we used to salvage the Iraq war?”– Comedy Central’s Jon Stewart discussing President Obama’s announced “tech surge” to repair the ObamaCare Web site.
This is almost funny. Well, if it were happening in some other country, that is.

All they have to do is install the software as it was intended to be installed. For some reason, these genuises decided to remove copyright identification from free software.

I often wonder just how stupid this administration can get. Always, it's not long before they prove they can be even more stupid that I can imagine.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
won't be long before Obama delays the individual mandate out of necessity.....
It appears Jay Carney is alluding to your fact also. The democrats are now trying to run, tripping themselves to get away from O'bama and his care. Many will be running for office in 2014-there isn't enough time to make this work. But O'bama can't change the law on his own-he will need approval.

NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>you aint never lived or even been to LA FOH fake a$$ expert people dont take you seriously on the board you just annoy people with your ignorance acting like you know Squat FOH
Oh, you mad because, I put you on the spot. Don't take me serious, to your own peril. I don't give 2 shits! I have people from the east to the west, knee deep in that gang shit. I know what I'm talking about. You mad because, you thought you boxed me in with a question you yourself knew nothing about. I'm not an expert but, that Blood & Crip shit is thick where I'm from. I got homies from both gangs, Latin kings too, stupid!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Deloitte predicts a 10% increase in consumer Christmas spending this year vs last, in spite of the predicted lower gasoline prices.

I can't believe that gasoline sales basically control the retail numbers but that's how we've done it since way back when leaded gasoline was selling for $.29.9. Fun with numbers!

Looks like all the bad economic news can only be found on FOX and from the Ph.D's in economics at World Nut Daily.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why, When I can stay right here , in the good ol' US of America &, call a cracka, a cracka &, a boy, a boy. Stooping to your level of ignorance is good for the soul some times. We should make today our national Purge day. What did you say your address was?
I live in Cut and Shoot, Texas. Don't you wonder how it got its name?

We're going to meet sooner or later. You are completely incapable of providing for yourself. There will be a time when there won't be anything left to steal in your neighborhood. You'll have to expand the area you forage in to find something to steal.
I know you'll be coming to see me. You know you'll be coming to see me. See you then.
Oh, yeah. By the way. It doesn't look very likely that the Democrats will be able to take our guns.
Perhaps we can have a conversation about the political landscape of the country when you arrive.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a White Liberal would you feel comfortable with NJraider1 would you not think he was a Bigot or ignorant maybe the crack heads that he knows but normal folks no he sounds like a real Jerk in person with out obama or politics
I have worked with a lot of people in my life, most of the time they refer to my stores as the United Nations. I worked the Illinois/Chicago market most of my life and believe me there wasn't a black or an Indian or Mexican or White person that ever felt like they were outcasts. That is a disgusting terminology to me. Liberals like to think everyone is broken. I never realized how they indoctrinated people to believe that until I moved to the city of Chicago. I hired everyone based on their merits, some were poor, some were not-some were educated by book, some were not--but they could thrive and I knew they could better themselves with a job and a recommendation-I never held anyone back. There was no sense. I wanted everyone to succeed. But liberals never want anyone to grow up or move up and be the best they can be. Hell I wanted them to be more successful than they could imagine. It was a feather in my cap -so to speak. AMEN!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not So much dumass! I gave my answer already, go back &, read it. You people are stupid enough to think that an intellectual such as myself needs an institution to higher my learning. My mind is curious &, hungry for knowledge, not to mention infinite so, anything I want to learn about, I look it up &, research the information. I comprehend very well so, I come to my own conclusion on the topic, it's called philosophy, you should try it instead of claiming a republican party affiliation &, turning around & blaming Obama for division of a nation. You divided yourself by claiming republican, therefore choosing sides. What's your highest level of education again? Are you embarrassed to say you wanted your time &, money on higher learning for a lowlife? I don't need anyone's validation or level of acceptance to gauge my intelligence. It's the age of the internet. You can learn what you want to learn, it's up to the individual.
Well Jethro Bodine, I see you have some very impressive writing skills...

...for a 6th grader!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

God help us with morons like you running around out of jail.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you mad because, I put you on the spot. Don't take me serious, to your own peril. I don't give 2 shits! I have people from the east to the west, knee deep in that gang shit. I know what I'm talking about. You mad because, you thought you boxed me in with a question you yourself knew nothing about. I'm not an expert but, that Blood & Crip shit is thick where I'm from. I got homies from both gangs, Latin kings too, stupid!
So I guess the next thing is you are going to tell me is that you were friends with Larry Hoover. What to have that discussion?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear, you have to one of the worst conspiracy theory nuts I've ever encountered. It's just one lie after another.
Here is the FBI section used to support your claim that "all muslim institution be exempted from the spying Obama....":
"Certain investigative matters should be brought to the attention of FBI management and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials because of the possibility of public notoriety and sensitivity. Accordingly, Assessments and Predicated Investigations involving “sensitive investigative matters” have special approval and reporting requirements.
[...]
A sensitive investigative matter (SIM) is defined as an investigative matter involving the activities of a domestic public official or domestic political candidate (involving corruption or a threat to the national security), a religious or domestic political organization or individual prominent in such an organization, or the news media; an investigative matter having an academic nexus; or any other matter which, in the judgment of the official authorizing the investigation, should be brought to the attention of FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ) and other DOJ officials."
So, in reality, using your failed logic, Obama has "exempted" not only Muslim institutions but Christian churchs and Jewish synagogues not to mention the media and academic institutitons. AND, he did this all under a provision in force before he became president!!! Oh, my!!! The Sky is Falling!!!
Let's see if I have this right....

The Democrats voted for the war in Iraq because Bush lied to them and kept them ignorant so they wouldn't discover the truth, right?

Now, that would require one hell of a conspiracy.

You're not one of those conspiracy nuts, are you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>5 million lines have to be fixed. ROTFLMAO--O'bama is an idiot, 5 million problems are just a FEW glitches. You can't make this crap up.
a "glitch" is a temporary, fleeting malfunction...this is a complete f*ck-up...

probably best to dump all the data collected as well and start over...rather than try to sort out the good from the bad...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.
You know it.
rac*st f*ck.
"real dumb"
One more time you dance and dodge and act the coward you are. I asked what the problem was with referring to president nobama as the boy president or do you consider him a girl?
Answer the question, try to keep your racist comments to a minimum.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you suggest? Put 700,000 people in the unemployment line? If I recall, there were a whole lot of people complaining about the shutdown interfering with their ability to get anything done.
if they are useless, why not save the tax money, balance the budget, and move on?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear, you have to one of the worst conspiracy theory nuts I've ever encountered. It's just one lie after another.
Here is the FBI section used to support your claim that "all muslim institution be exempted from the spying Obama....":
"Certain investigative matters should be brought to the attention of FBI management and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials because of the possibility of public notoriety and sensitivity. Accordingly, Assessments and Predicated Investigations involving “sensitive investigative matters” have special approval and reporting requirements.
[...]
A sensitive investigative matter (SIM) is defined as an investigative matter involving the activities of a domestic public official or domestic political candidate (involving corruption or a threat to the national security), a religious or domestic political organization or individual prominent in such an organization, or the news media; an investigative matter having an academic nexus; or any other matter which, in the judgment of the official authorizing the investigation, should be brought to the attention of FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ) and other DOJ officials."
So, in reality, using your failed logic, Obama has "exempted" not only Muslim institutions but Christian churchs and Jewish synagogues not to mention the media and academic institutitons. AND, he did this all under a provision in force before he became president!!! Oh, my!!! The Sky is Falling!!!
There is a committee that decides whether a SIM should be investigeted.

Tell us who's on that committee.
You can't. That information is kept secret, for some reason.

It would have been this committee that didn't allow the mosque the Boston muslim terrorists belonged to and were radicalized in to be investigated for 4 goddam days after they identified the bombers.
It would also have been this committee that ordered the FBI take the Saudi suspect detained at the scene away from the Boston police, who was whisked out of the country back to Saudi Arabia the day after the bombing, before the suspects had been identified.

Who are the people making those decisions?

You don't know. Nobody knows. Part of the plan is to keep everyone ignorant of who is making those decisions.
Obviously, they are preventing investigation of muslim institutions, like the mosque the Boston terrorists were radicalized in.

They would also be the committee that made the decision to charge the Boston muslim terrorist as a simple criminal instead of treating him like a prisoner of war, which he in reality is.

With all this evidence, you still can't see Obama is part of the muslim terrorist network at war with the United States. This shouldn't surprise you. Obama was part of the communist network that was at war with the United States before he became part of the muslim network at war with the United States.

Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Obama.
NJ raider 1

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
So the Murders In the Black Community that is legal right NJraider1 those are lawful killings huh nj raider1 as long as white people are not killing a BLACK PERSON thats Ok there is no outrage lolololhahahahahaha so by NJ raider1 logic A BLACK LIFE ONLY HAS VALUE WHEN TAKEN BY A WHITE PERSON AS said by BLACKS when blacks kill blacks it like nothing from nothing leaves nothing
Since you're in the business of putting words in another man's mouth, I can't imagine what you do with your body parts on the down low! You have to start a topic before you start assuming someone else's viewpoint. I don't care what color a person is. If that's the life you chose," adiós." I feel for anyone caught in the cross fire of 2 idiots. Personally, that shit is sloppy. If you have probable cause for killing someone, I take the up close &, personal approach. Making sure I hit my mark but, these dudes out here in these streets need to know that, what you do it here doesn't only effect you. The families of these dudes need to know that, what their children are doing out in the streets, has the potential to come back on them, therefore distance themselves from them. That's why I stopped WILDING out in the streets. I didn't want it coming back on my mom &, kids!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happened to see that too. And why I like Stewart. He is not just what I call a "smart liberal" but his satire is fair and balanced.
... for a change. I remember when it would take a skilled surgeon to remove his lips from Obama's butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 927,721 - 927,740 of1,071,525
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-10 38 min Julie 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,549
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min HughBe 68,119
Abigail July 9 2014 50 min Julie 13
lawer matthew .scott .vanderpool i need (Jul '11) 1 hr freddy 19
Would you do me a favor please? 1 hr Asking Nicely 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Hetero 48,678
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,427
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000