Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1009174 Oct 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>NSA warrantless wiretaps 2001-2007 and dozens of other internet sites say that you are sadly mistaken babe.
Bush didn't have a Manning or a Snowden and even if he did the furor wouldn't have compared because FOX. Rush et al would ignored it.
Give it a rest your looking far more foolish with each post.
She's headed for a heart attack. Who is winding her up with this crap?
Here's the deal:

If there was no spying or intelligence; they'd be whining about it.
There is spying and intelligence that has thwarted countless attacks; the Drone program has been a phenomenal success.
If Bush had killed Al Awlaki, they'd have had a ticker tape parade!
Now, they are bemoaning the fact that he and his terrorist son were killed by a drone? Oh please.

This whole Snowden debacle has become a farce. Now he claims he didn't bring the files to Russia! Nor did he give them to China!
Where are they? Did he give them to his father?
If this dude was Russian, they'd have given him a cup of Thallium tea by now and the Chinese would have put him in front of a firing squad.

What the hell is Carol upset about? Does she think the NSA has caught her snooping where she shouldn't be? Has she had the "Knock, knock, Secret Service here"? visit?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1009175 Oct 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile___Smog Alert, China shuts city of 11 million.
Al Gore and IPCC to the rescue!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1009176 Oct 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Syria's Chemical Weapons Came From Saddam's Iraq: Wait What?
Me asked 6 months ago
In 2006, former Iraqi general Georges Sada, second in command of the Iraqi Air Force who served under Saddam Hussein before he defected, wrote a comprehensive book, "Saddam's Secrets."
It details how the Iraqi Revolutionary Guard moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria in advance of the U.S.-led action to eliminate Hussein's WMD threat.
There were 56 flights disguised as a relief effort after a 2002 Syrian dam collapse.
There were also truck convoys into Syria. Sada's comments came more than a month after Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Moshe Yaalon, told the Sun that Saddam "transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria."
Both Israeli and U.S. intelligence observed large truck convoys leaving Iraq and entering Syria in the weeks and months before Operation Iraqi Freedom, John Shaw, former deputy undersecretary of defense for international technology security, told a private conference of former weapons inspectors and intelligence experts held in Arlington, Va., in 2006.
According to Shaw, ex-Russian intelligence chief Yevgeni Primakov, a KGB general with long-standing ties to Saddam, went to Iraq in December 2002 and stayed until just before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003.
Anticipating the invasion, his job was to supervise the removal of such weapons and erase as much evidence of Russian involvement as possible.
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials ...
He is quoted as saying, "There are weapons of mass destruction gone out from Iraq to Syria, and they must be found and returned to safe hands," Mr. Sada said. "I am confident they were taken over."

I'm so glad he's knowledge is based on his confidence...

Must be the same confidence that told him the could resist the coalition....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1009177 Oct 22, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn...I am still trying to grasp the moronic level charlatanism of that.
Damn...
When more and more people start realizing signing up for Obamacare online is a hacker's dream, it's doomed long before January 1.

Expectations of investors - hedge funds, institutional clients and other investors surveyed by Citigroup, 56 in total - fall far short of a Congressional Budget Office forecast that 7 million Americans will seek subsidized health coverage through the online exchanges.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/16/us-...

Since that was the plan all along, Obama and Reid will announce in March 2014 - to save us from the fiasco of Obamacare - we will simply go to a single-payer system.

Reid all but admitted that was the plan in a recent PBS interview.

So just when Europe finally figured out their socialist democracies haven't worked, Obama envisions Europe is our model.

Talk about a disconnect....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1009178 Oct 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Liberals here and everywhere are proving their true colors are anything but red, white and blue.
If Bush had been accused of the NSA confiscating journalists' and private citizens' emails and conversations, the left would have been running in the streets wild and looking for blood.
But Obama can confiscate private citizens' emails and conversations -- both here and abroad!-- and they have the friggin' gall to act like it's perfectly routine and normal.
Fortunately, Obamacare will prove once and for all they were on the wrong side of history in 2008 and 2012 and how clueless they were then and now.
I'm fed up to my ears with all this nonsense.
American liberals and European socialist democrats have a long history of capitulation. Each outrage the world and freedom loving Americans have against the O'bama administration is met by a shrug of the shoulders or outright support by democrats. They are nearly unanimous in their approval of the NSA. Suppressing dissent is big business for O'bama and his minions. Liberals are defending O'bama and his spying on the media--if this was Bush they would be burning his image in effigy and possibly worse. I figure they are afraid of o'bama themselves.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1009179 Oct 22, 2013
Ok, I've had enough of the nutjobs for today. Bye normal people!
Laney F

New York, NY

#1009180 Oct 22, 2013
Where are the MSM Reporters?

Obammy's presidency has three signal achievements --Obamacare, Dodd-Frank and the killing of bin Laden.

The last was a culmination of a mission undertaken by his predecessor and carried out by the United States military and its intelligence agencies. All the president had to to was issue the kill order which to his credit he did.(and sit and play cards with a couple of guys).

Dodd-Frank is a fiasco, but one hard for people to see even as they endure the endless churning of paper and slowdown in financial transactions, the loss of the ability to buy or refinance a house and the daily, ever-expanding demands for personal data.

Obamacare though rolls on out in a hugely obvious way, however, crushing people's disposable income even when it allows people "to keep the insurance you have" as the president famously claimed years ago.

Every day shows a few more horror stories of premium shock or lost coverage, and the same is true across all the media in the country that will simply ash the questions.

MSM's blinkered eyes don't want to know, and they probably won't follow up on his sweeping claims from yesterday.

The president is easily mocked. But it is better to fact check him.

"And as a result of this choice and this competition," he said yesterday about the program that bears his name (and will until its repeal), "prices have come down."

This is manifestly and stunningly not true, and sticker shock is reverberating across the country. The very uttering of such a whopper should elicit giggles if not horselaughs, and the MSM just has to cover it. This isn't hard. Run a scrawl on the bottom of your screen, CNN, asking for people who are paying more in premiums to call you if they are willing to be fact-checked and profiled on air. Send out the reporters. COVER. THE. STORY.

And dial into the president's most incredible claims --because like some out-of-touch playboy head of a failing company, he appears to believe the stuff he is handed to read.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1009181 Oct 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic, na´ve, idiotic,delusional
Yes, you are.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1009182 Oct 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>NSA warrantless wiretaps 2001-2007 and dozens of other internet sites say that you are sadly mistaken babe.
Bush didn't have a Manning or a Snowden and even if he did the furor wouldn't have compared because FOX. Rush et al would ignored it.
Give it a rest your looking far more foolish with each post.
If you really don't really know how to copy and paste a source, don't be ashamed. I didn't know how to do that either at one time.

But either post a source or ask for help.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009183 Oct 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche!
Enough already, I've been nothing but nice to that azzhole.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1009185 Oct 22, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
racist.
Yes you are son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1009186 Oct 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the two of us, I'm the only one who has lived in Africa, you moron.
Yes, I'll tell you how so-called "African" Americans live here because I lived here, and I'll tell you how real Africans live there because I lived there. I din't just live in Africa, I lived in the heart of the jungle in central Africa.
You need an education. And, you need to grow up and become a responsible person... boy.
You should go back home son.

Seems like you miss all those freedoms there.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1009187 Oct 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's headed for a heart attack. Who is winding her up with this crap?
Here's the deal:
If there was no spying or intelligence; they'd be whining about it.
There is spying and intelligence that has thwarted countless attacks; the Drone program has been a phenomenal success.
If Bush had killed Al Awlaki, they'd have had a ticker tape parade!
Now, they are bemoaning the fact that he and his terrorist son were killed by a drone? Oh please.
This whole Snowden debacle has become a farce. Now he claims he didn't bring the files to Russia! Nor did he give them to China!
Where are they? Did he give them to his father?
If this dude was Russian, they'd have given him a cup of Thallium tea by now and the Chinese would have put him in front of a firing squad.
What the hell is Carol upset about? Does she think the NSA has caught her snooping where she shouldn't be? Has she had the "Knock, knock, Secret Service here"? visit?
You liberals would be erecting monuments of Snowden had he surfaced under the Bush administration.

The hypocrisy is so thick, you can cut it with a knife.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009188 Oct 22, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
A temporary fix "resolved" nothing. The government is funded until January 15, 2014. Funny.
by January 15 the failure of ObamaKKKare will be evident and the political landscape will be different....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1009190 Oct 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing that a person can be so uninformed; this is the coalition of the willfully ignorant. Or, as I prefer to call them:
The League of Morans!!!
A lot of us are wondering...
Since you are Jewish,,,
Do you have a Fran Drescher (spelling) or Edith Bunker accent?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1009191 Oct 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic, na´ve, idiotic,delusional
President O'bama, who as a senator accused the Bush administration of violating civil liberties in the name of security, now vigorously defends his own administration's collection of Americans' phone records and Internet activities.
Where is your liberal inside O'bama voice now lily?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009192 Oct 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Ok, I've had enough of the nutjobs for today. Bye normal people!
Have a great day Lily!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009194 Oct 22, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right. Is that why Rush Limbaugh is so very open to criticism? NOT! lol
Limbaugh moves liberal callers who want to discuss issues instead of resorting to name-calling to the head of the line....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009195 Oct 22, 2013
Where is Dem when ya need him?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1009196 Oct 22, 2013
Laney F wrote:
Where are the MSM Reporters?
Obammy's presidency has three signal achievements --Obamacare, Dodd-Frank and the killing of bin Laden.
The last was a culmination of a mission undertaken by his predecessor and carried out by the United States military and its intelligence agencies. All the president had to to was issue the kill order which to his credit he did.(and sit and play cards with a couple of guys).
Dodd-Frank is a fiasco, but one hard for people to see even as they endure the endless churning of paper and slowdown in financial transactions, the loss of the ability to buy or refinance a house and the daily, ever-expanding demands for personal data.
Obamacare though rolls on out in a hugely obvious way, however, crushing people's disposable income even when it allows people "to keep the insurance you have" as the president famously claimed years ago.
Every day shows a few more horror stories of premium shock or lost coverage, and the same is true across all the media in the country that will simply ash the questions.
MSM's blinkered eyes don't want to know, and they probably won't follow up on his sweeping claims from yesterday.
The president is easily mocked. But it is better to fact check him.
"And as a result of this choice and this competition," he said yesterday about the program that bears his name (and will until its repeal), "prices have come down."
This is manifestly and stunningly not true, and sticker shock is reverberating across the country. The very uttering of such a whopper should elicit giggles if not horselaughs, and the MSM just has to cover it. This isn't hard. Run a scrawl on the bottom of your screen, CNN, asking for people who are paying more in premiums to call you if they are willing to be fact-checked and profiled on air. Send out the reporters. COVER. THE. STORY.
And dial into the president's most incredible claims --because like some out-of-touch playboy head of a failing company, he appears to believe the stuff he is handed to read.
A news commentator asked after Obama's speech exposing his total disconnect from reality, "Who is telling him this stuff?"

Indeed...who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Frijoles 71,117
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The truth regarding Ebola 39 min STORY NOW ON TV 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min KiMare 51,264
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min Earthling-1 49,238
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 1 hr joey 2
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Mover 88
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:21PM
Trestman's QB Change Fails to Provide Spark
Bleacher Report 5:38 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Video Highlights and Recap from Week 16
Bleacher Report 6:00 PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports