Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
927,321 - 927,340 of 1,080,446 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008929
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>This country is pre destined to bankrupt it's self every 70years. So the history, 70 years prior to 01, this country went bankrupt with the stock market crash. 70years prior, Civil war. 70years prior, trust me , it was a war &, bankruptcy. Obama can't do what already happened under the watchful eyes of Bush 43. America is the antiChrist some about in the bible!
Yeah but with the Magic Negro, we are destined to go bankrupt morally, too, beside just financially. Big difference, dood.

Hope and Change? Hope is gone and Change is approaching like a Funeral Train in the night.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008930
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize you have to live in America and bear it son.
Therefore, I release you of your bond.
Feel free to leave as soon as possible, if not sooner!
You are out of your tree -- like a rotten fruit.

You released yourself from your bond, dood.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008931
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If the chimps had any sense at all they would be beating down the belligerent aliens instead of the legal citizens. When the State runs out of people to tax they'll be sorry ass bastards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
A Brave New World scenario doesn't look so bad now, compared to what Obama's minions have planned for us.
Mayberry RFD was way ahead of its time.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008932
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It's next to impossible to change a liberal's mind about political issues.

Why?

Because only liberals are credible sources of information. No matter how factual what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not one of them.

This intolerance won't allow liberals to even acknowledge the existence of any information that might go against what they've been taught.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008933
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ray Donovan wrote:
It's next to impossible to change a liberal's mind about political issues.
Why?
Because only liberals are credible sources of information. No matter how factual what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not one of them.
This intolerance won't allow liberals to even acknowledge the existence of any information that might go against what they've been taught.
Ignorance carved in stone.

Someday, this will be personified on the Washington Mall with a sculpture of the Magic Negro his his head up his azz.

They'll hire a Chinese sculptor, too.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008934
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how McConnell and Reid resolved the government shut down
A temporary fix "resolved" nothing. The government is funded until January 15, 2014. Funny.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008935
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are out of your tree -- like a rotten fruit.
You released yourself from your bond, dood.
you're free son! Go! Leave! Be all that you can be!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008936
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
A temporary fix "resolved" nothing. The government is funded until January 15, 2014. Funny.
absolutely correct. Which is why I don't expect this to be a merry Christmas for retailers.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008937
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ray Donovan wrote:
It's next to impossible to change a liberal's mind about political issues.
Why?
Because only liberals are credible sources of information. No matter how factual what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not one of them.
This intolerance won't allow liberals to even acknowledge the existence of any information that might go against what they've been taught.
Key phrase: "What they've been taught"

12 years of public miss-education by the extreme left wing NEA will end up killing us all........

(God forbid they go on to Harvard..)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008938
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance carved in stone.
Someday, this will be personified on the Washington Mall with a sculpture of the Magic Negro his his head up his azz.
They'll hire a Chinese sculptor, too.
still looking for bushie boy's wine's son.

Have you found it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008939
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Q: How do you change a Reich wing nuts mind?

A: Not possible since they have no mind to change
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008940
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> still looking for bushie boy's wine's son.
Have you found it?
oops! Not wine's. Wmd's!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008941
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> still looking for bushie boy's wine's son.
Have you found it?
wine?

What in the hell are you jabbering on about now?

Are you into the bottle again?

Does your 300Lb wife know about it?

Be scared. Be real scared.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008942
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>oops! Not wine's. Wmd's!
If you could just keep that big mouth open, you'd make a great dustpan for someone's garage.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008943
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>oops! Not wine's. Wmd's!
At the beginning of the Iraq war a convoy of trucks, suspected of carrying WMD's was spotted on satellites moving to Syria. Now we all know Syria has no chemical weapons. They only used them to kill 100,000 of their own citizens. Are you that obtuse?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008944
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Key phrase: "What they've been taught"
12 years of public miss-education by the extreme left wing NEA will end up killing us all........
(God forbid they go on to Harvard..)
7th Graders in Colorado Assigned "Righty/Lefty" Political Survey

https://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/88511-7th-gr...

Care to guess which way the questions were skewed? You got it...lefty = nicey, righty = meany.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008945
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
7th Graders in Colorado Assigned "Righty/Lefty" Political Survey
https://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/88511-7th-gr...
Care to guess which way the questions were skewed? You got it...lefty = nicey, righty = meany.
All you can do is sit your kids down and explain reality. They are smarter than we think.....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008946
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Ray Donovan wrote:
It's next to impossible to change a liberal's mind about political issues.
Why?
Because only liberals are credible sources of information. No matter how factual what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not one of them.
This intolerance won't allow liberals to even acknowledge the existence of any information that might go against what they've been taught.
Yeah, right. Is that why Rush Limbaugh is so very open to criticism? NOT! lol
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008948
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
At the beginning of the Iraq war a convoy of trucks, suspected of carrying WMD's was spotted on satellites moving to Syria. Now we all know Syria has no chemical weapons. They only used them to kill 100,000 of their own citizens. Are you that obtuse?
I'm sorry. I must have missed the confirmation part.

All you have me was the guessing part.

So no, unlike you I'm not obtuse.

Btw, so did they find those Wmd's in Syria? Or did your satellites pick up another convoy?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1008949
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
7th Graders in Colorado Assigned "Righty/Lefty" Political Survey
https://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/88511-7th-gr...
Care to guess which way the questions were skewed? You got it...lefty = nicey, righty = meany.
There is nothing wrong with teaching the kids the truth .'Lefties' are nicer people than 'Righties'. Can you imagine a more hateful, ignorant witch than Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palin wishing old people to just go off and die if they can't attain affordable healthcare or poor starving people deserve what they get(cut the Food Stamp program) for being 'lazy and not working' in hard, economic times?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min wojar 174,671
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min Uzi 67,977
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,799
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••