Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1009149 Oct 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject was Iraq & the 40000 was obviously a typo. Deal with it.
The subject was WMDs. You refuse to answer a simple question. Poor poor dumb dave with his fancy public school education.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1009150 Oct 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass, Obama did not start the spying on France or any other country for that matter, we have been spying on them forever. You are getting worse and worse with all your lies and slander. You really should seek professional help.
do you get this angry when someone talks sht about your wife or is Obama special?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1009151 Oct 22, 2013
Liberals here and everywhere are proving their true colors are anything but red, white and blue.

If Bush had been accused of the NSA confiscating journalists' and private citizens' emails and conversations, the left would have been running in the streets wild and looking for blood.

But Obama can confiscate private citizens' emails and conversations -- both here and abroad!-- and they have the friggin' gall to act like it's perfectly routine and normal.

Fortunately, Obamacare will prove once and for all they were on the wrong side of history in 2008 and 2012 and how clueless they were then and now.

I'm fed up to my ears with all this nonsense.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1009152 Oct 22, 2013
The thread idiot going off on benders again:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject was Iraq & the 40000 was obviously a typo. Deal with it.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1009153 Oct 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oregon initially intended to allow people to enroll in its Medicaid program by using the same online website that allows people to sign up for the state’s insurance exchange, Cover Oregon. But, like other exchange websites across the country, Cover Oregon is currently experiencing some technical glitches.
More proof you people are dumber than sh*t.
LMAO! "Technical glitches?"

More proof you Obamatrons are dumber than stumps.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1009154 Oct 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you left out every other ethnicity beyond the never to be reproached white folks.
so a white parent has never killed their own children? come on, answer the question without having to fall back on your racism. just say 'yes' and be done with it.
Read your newspapers, Black infanticide by a parent or mother's boyfriend happens far more often per 100,000 of population than any other race.

Don't believe me, ask Dame Jane Goodall.

Orlando, FL

#1009155 Oct 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>if I get a run in my pantyhose and find some nail polish quickly the run will stop. However if I buy a brand new pair of panty hose there will be no run at all. If there are no pantyhose in the area where I am working there will be a run for the rest of the day, however, if I take off my pantyhose and throw them in the closest trash can there was no run at all. Now about the wrinkles in my skirt...
That was pretty funny. I needed some levity about now.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1009156 Oct 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you missed the part where is said growth was on other countries. But then again, its not like you libturds can read.
The Milwaukee based company reported that US sale were up 20% July through December. Who were you quoting? The fetch wretch?

ROFLMAO.

Consumer confidence sky high
Stock market through the roof

Gas prices dropping
Unemployment dropping

Sux to be you!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009157 Oct 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the friggin' headlines, Homer!!!
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/fran...
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Latest-News-Wi...
http://nation.time.com/2013/10/22/france-join...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-246179...
http://www.timesleader.com/news/news/924289/F...
CONFISCATING FOREIGN CITIZENS' PRIVATE INFORMATION!!!!
Since when has the U.S. CONFISCATED PRIVATE CITIZENS' INFORMATION anywhere in the world at any time in our history?????
Jiminy friggin' cricket!!!
I'm very worried about you, Homer.
Nothing new, this has been going on forever, the only difference is the technology. Go back to sleep.
Laney F

New York, NY

#1009158 Oct 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of painful: Can your religion do this?
Terrorists pray to Allah during a quick break between shooting
and stabbing non-believers at the Westgate shopping mall.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files...
Liberals support Moslems: what a wonderful world!
The "war" part of the war on terror is pretty much over, and we're now fighting it culturally, rhetorically.

Which is not something liberals do well.

Take the British prime minister and his traditional nothing-to-do-with-Islam statement, issued in the wake of the Kenyan shopping-mall carnage:

"These appalling terrorist attacks that take place where the perpetrators claim they do it in the name of a religion: They don't. They do it in the name of terror, violence and extremism and their warped view of the world. They don't represent Islam, or Muslims in Britain or anywhere else in the world."

Same with the Muslims who beheaded a British soldier, Drummer Rigby, on a London street in broad daylight.

On that occasion, David Cameron assured us that the unfortunate incident was "a betrayal of Islam.... There is nothing in Islam that justifies this truly dreadful act."

How does he know? Mr. Cameron is not (yet) a practicing Muslim. A self-described "vaguely practicing" Anglican, he becomes rather less vague and unusually forceful and emphatic when the subject turns to Islam.

At the Westgate mall in Nairobi, the terrorists separated non-Muslim hostages from Muslims and permitted the latter to leave if they could recite a Muslim prayer—a test I doubt Mr. Cameron could have passed, for all his claims to authority on what is and isn't Islamic.

So the perpetrators seem to think it's something to do with Islam—and, indeed, something to do with Muslims in the United Kingdom, given that the terrorists included British subjects (as well as U.S. citizens).

It was a busy weekend for Nothing to Do with Islam Crowd.

Among the other events that were nothing to do with Islam were the murder of over 85 Pakistani Christians at All Saints' Church in Peshawar

and the beheading of Ricardo Dionio in the Philippines by BIFF, the aggressively acronymic breakaway faction (the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters) from the more amusingly acronymic MILF (the Moro Islamic Liberation Front).

Despite a body count higher than Kenya, the Pakistani slaughter received barely a mention in the Western media.

To be charitable to Mr. Cameron, he is trying to point out that very few Muslims want to stare a five-year-old in the eye and pull the trigger.

But, likewise, very few of them want to do anything serious—in their mosques and madrassahs—about the culture that incubates such men.

The prime minister is betting that all the clever chaps like him can keep the lid on and hold things to what cynical British officials privately called "an acceptable level of violence."

A combined weekend corpse count of 150 is, apparently, "acceptable"—or at any rate not sufficiently unacceptable to prompt any reconsideration of a British, Canadian, and European immigration policy that makes Islam the principal source of Western population growth.

We're surprised Obammy hasn't invited more to the White House for a sleepover.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1009159 Oct 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
do you get this angry when someone talks sht about your wife or is Obama special?
You know what, FUCKYOU! You've shown your true colors, you're fcking lowlife.

Orlando, FL

#1009160 Oct 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernie Goldberg's book, "Slobbering Love Affair: The True (and Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media", was right on the money.

Except the same slobber is shared among all liberals.

Prevented this

#1009161 Oct 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Harley's sales increases prove that consumers are once again rewarding themselves with big ticket gifts.
Many boats are also built in Wisconsin__how's business?
You're not to fkn bright are you lady?
Now run along and read today's Jonah Goldberg column.
Sales rose 10 percent in the Asia-Pacific region, and gained nearly 16 percent in Latin America. Consumers in other countries are rewarding themselves. How stupid can you get?

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1009162 Oct 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, FUCKYOU! You've shown your true colors, you're fcking lowlife.
Touche!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1009163 Oct 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bother to actually look into the issue, this is what you'll discover, just like everyone else who actually looked into the issue discovered.
To look into any issue, you have to make a commitment to not be ignorant. Obama may take your Democrat voter registration card away from you if you do this.
Here is the problem with the ObamaKare website:
DataTables is free, open source software that you can download and use for whatever purpose you wish, on any and as many sites you want. It is free for you to use! DataTables is available under two licenses: GPL v2 license or a BSD (3-point) license, with which you must comply (to do this, basically keep the copyright notices in the software).
For some reason, this clown act Obama has decided to eliminate the copyright notices from the software code, setting off software bombs.
Every problem with the website was caused by Obama's "programmers" violating the copyright agreement and removing the copyright notices from the code... for some reason.
Now, why would anyone use free software, then change the code to make it appear as if they weren't using that software?
This is just part of being a pathological liar. It was important to them for ignorant people to think they are smart enough to write the code for the ObamaKare website.
The truth is, this is just another case where Al Bundy could be our president. His plan A blows up in his face, and he doesn't have a plan B.
This is not only the most incompetent administration in the history of this country, it is probably the most incompetent administration of any country in the history of civilization.
So, how much more money will it cost us to fix Barack Bundy's stupidity?
And, when will you dupes wake up?
It's pretty simple. If I hire a tree trimmer and he manages to kill the tree, it's not my fault. Your claim that Obama somehow in collusion with the government contractor hired to write the code is completely illogical.

IF CGI Federal did what they are being accused of, THEY will have to settle with DataTables....not Obama.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1009164 Oct 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, FUCKYOU! You've shown your true colors, you're fcking lowlife.
Speaking of lowlifes, look who's talking!

Boner goes into meltdown mode!!!!

Dumbfk libturd liar (claims he's an "independent").

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Who gave you that lame name, Homer, anyways? Is your brother's name Barney?

ROTFLMAO!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1009165 Oct 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying friggin' hypocrite of the worst kind.
If the headlines here and around the world had announced the Bush NSA had confiscated PRIVATE EMAILS AND CONVERSATIONS of PRIVATE CITIZENS AND LEADERS in countries who are our allies, you'd be having a hissy fit to beat all hissy fits and calling me every friggin' name in the book if I dared to defend it.
This is bad news for the USA. This president has been bad news for the USA. Our enemies and allies know it.
It's just you and your liberal pals who don't have a clue.
Pathetic, naïve, idiotic,delusional
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1009166 Oct 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying friggin' hypocrite of the worst kind.
If the headlines here and around the world had announced the Bush NSA had confiscated PRIVATE EMAILS AND CONVERSATIONS of PRIVATE CITIZENS AND LEADERS in countries who are our allies, you'd be having a hissy fit to beat all hissy fits and calling me every friggin' name in the book if I dared to defend it.
This is bad news for the USA. This president has been bad news for the USA. Our enemies and allies know it.
It's just you and your liberal pals who don't have a clue.
NSA warrantless wiretaps 2001-2007 and dozens of other internet sites say that you are sadly mistaken babe.

Bush didn't have a Manning or a Snowden and even if he did the furor wouldn't have compared because FOX. Rush et al would ignored it.

Give it a rest your looking far more foolish with each post.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1009167 Oct 22, 2013
I am not a crook!

"Two separate reports on U.S. missile strikes, including armed drone attacks, released Tuesday by two separate human rights organizations claim that the strikes have killed more civilians than the U.S. government has acknowledged and are violations of international law. "

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/22/human...

Prevented this

#1009168 Oct 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Milwaukee based company reported that US sale were up 20% July through December. Who were you quoting? The fetch wretch?
ROFLMAO.
Consumer confidence sky high
Stock market through the roof
Gas prices dropping
Unemployment dropping
Sux to be you!
here is the other part you didn't read: Operating income from the company's financial services segment was $76.1 million for the quarter, up 5.1 percent from a year ago, reflecting higher interest income, the company said. More people financing, less paying cash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 185,099
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min AGW sheep 51,549
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr swedenforever 54,547
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Non _cents 5,079
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,964
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bears' Top FA Targets
NBC Sports 9:46 PM