Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1008929 Oct 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>This country is pre destined to bankrupt it's self every 70years. So the history, 70 years prior to 01, this country went bankrupt with the stock market crash. 70years prior, Civil war. 70years prior, trust me , it was a war &, bankruptcy. Obama can't do what already happened under the watchful eyes of Bush 43. America is the antiChrist some about in the bible!
Yeah but with the Magic Negro, we are destined to go bankrupt morally, too, beside just financially. Big difference, dood.

Hope and Change? Hope is gone and Change is approaching like a Funeral Train in the night.

Lapeer, MI

#1008930 Oct 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize you have to live in America and bear it son.
Therefore, I release you of your bond.
Feel free to leave as soon as possible, if not sooner!
You are out of your tree -- like a rotten fruit.

You released yourself from your bond, dood.

Lapeer, MI

#1008931 Oct 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If the chimps had any sense at all they would be beating down the belligerent aliens instead of the legal citizens. When the State runs out of people to tax they'll be sorry ass bastards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-8tFqUK_xYMXX
A Brave New World scenario doesn't look so bad now, compared to what Obama's minions have planned for us.
Mayberry RFD was way ahead of its time.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1008932 Oct 21, 2013
It's next to impossible to change a liberal's mind about political issues.

Why?

Because only liberals are credible sources of information. No matter how factual what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not one of them.

This intolerance won't allow liberals to even acknowledge the existence of any information that might go against what they've been taught.

Lapeer, MI

#1008933 Oct 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Why?
Because only liberals are credible sources of information. No matter how factual what you say may be, it will be ignored if you're not one of them.
This intolerance won't allow liberals to even acknowledge the existence of any information that might go against what they've been taught.
Ignorance carved in stone.

Someday, this will be personified on the Washington Mall with a sculpture of the Magic Negro his his head up his azz.

They'll hire a Chinese sculptor, too.

Bozeman, MT

#1008934 Oct 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how McConnell and Reid resolved the government shut down
A temporary fix "resolved" nothing. The government is funded until January 15, 2014. Funny.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008935 Oct 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are out of your tree -- like a rotten fruit.
You released yourself from your bond, dood.
you're free son! Go! Leave! Be all that you can be!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008936 Oct 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
A temporary fix "resolved" nothing. The government is funded until January 15, 2014. Funny.
absolutely correct. Which is why I don't expect this to be a merry Christmas for retailers.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#1008937 Oct 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Why?
Key phrase: "What they've been taught"

12 years of public miss-education by the extreme left wing NEA will end up killing us all........

(God forbid they go on to Harvard..)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008938 Oct 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance carved in stone.
Someday, this will be personified on the Washington Mall with a sculpture of the Magic Negro his his head up his azz.
They'll hire a Chinese sculptor, too.
still looking for bushie boy's wine's son.

Have you found it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008939 Oct 21, 2013
Q: How do you change a Reich wing nuts mind?

A: Not possible since they have no mind to change
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008940 Oct 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> still looking for bushie boy's wine's son.
Have you found it?
oops! Not wine's. Wmd's!

Lapeer, MI

#1008941 Oct 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> still looking for bushie boy's wine's son.
Have you found it?
wine?

What in the hell are you jabbering on about now?

Are you into the bottle again?

Does your 300Lb wife know about it?

Be scared. Be real scared.

Lapeer, MI

#1008942 Oct 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>oops! Not wine's. Wmd's!
If you could just keep that big mouth open, you'd make a great dustpan for someone's garage.

over here <-------->

#1008943 Oct 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>oops! Not wine's. Wmd's!
At the beginning of the Iraq war a convoy of trucks, suspected of carrying WMD's was spotted on satellites moving to Syria. Now we all know Syria has no chemical weapons. They only used them to kill 100,000 of their own citizens. Are you that obtuse?

Bozeman, MT

#1008944 Oct 21, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Key phrase: "What they've been taught"
12 years of public miss-education by the extreme left wing NEA will end up killing us all........
(God forbid they go on to Harvard..)
7th Graders in Colorado Assigned "Righty/Lefty" Political Survey

https://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/88511-7th-gr...

Care to guess which way the questions were skewed? You got it...lefty = nicey, righty = meany.

over here <-------->

#1008945 Oct 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to guess which way the questions were skewed? You got it...lefty = nicey, righty = meany.
All you can do is sit your kids down and explain reality. They are smarter than we think.....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1008946 Oct 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Why?
Yeah, right. Is that why Rush Limbaugh is so very open to criticism? NOT! lol
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008948 Oct 22, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
At the beginning of the Iraq war a convoy of trucks, suspected of carrying WMD's was spotted on satellites moving to Syria. Now we all know Syria has no chemical weapons. They only used them to kill 100,000 of their own citizens. Are you that obtuse?
I'm sorry. I must have missed the confirmation part.

All you have me was the guessing part.

So no, unlike you I'm not obtuse.

Btw, so did they find those Wmd's in Syria? Or did your satellites pick up another convoy?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1008949 Oct 22, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with teaching the kids the truth .'Lefties' are nicer people than 'Righties'. Can you imagine a more hateful, ignorant witch than Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palin wishing old people to just go off and die if they can't attain affordable healthcare or poor starving people deserve what they get(cut the Food Stamp program) for being 'lazy and not working' in hard, economic times?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min tom skilling 47,598
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min gimpyolman 50,781
Why do REPUBLICS Fail and Fall 14 min stupid amerikan 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Learn to Read 179,685
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr stupid amerikan 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,565
Abby 10-31 1 hr edogxxx 1

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]