Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1008820 Oct 21, 2013
O'bama care website down for the next 40 hours...at least... ROTFLMAO.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1008821 Oct 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
People losing their full time jobs because of ObamaKare and putting the IRS in charge of it was predicted before the bill was passed in Congress.
Guess who predicted this.
"We don’t want the peasants to find out they’ll lose their 40-hour-a-week jobs and health insurance plans. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY will want the IRS enforcing rules made by medically ignorant, civil service employees.”
Nancy Pelosi
Let's compare that with Obama's statement on ObamaKare at that same time.
"If you like your current health insurance plan you can keep it."
Obama
It looks like Obama didn't have a clue what was in that piece of legislation, a recurring event.
Who wants to fund ObamaKare now?
Aren't the Liberal media obligated to inform us of public officials who lie?

Only if they happen to be Conservative, I see.

Lapeer, MI

#1008822 Oct 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>you learn to eat the way your parents eat. As far as DNA goes, I don't buy it. You can look back through history and no one was fat-but they weren't eating processed food, Fat-free food was not the norm- they were not microwaving food, there were no chemicals, or very few. Pharma was running rapid through everyone's blood stream. One antibiotic will screw up your system for life, if not repaired--A fact very few people understand. And there were no vaccines or ultrasounds. Those are all responsible for the onslaught of obesity and sickness today.
ALL good valid points

Lapeer, MI

#1008824 Oct 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I find it laughable that they didn't run a debug program...at all...ever. They are going to have to scrap it and start over. By that time the O'bama administration will have the American people laughing even harder at O'bama hope and change. Democrats are done.
Benghazi is creeping in to Obamacare. Just watch. They'll start blaming this all on an Anti-Muslim YouTube flick before January.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1008825 Oct 21, 2013
Take a child to a museum and he will take his children to a museum...

"In the past year, 30 percent of U.S. high school students have stolen from a store and 64 percent have cheated on a test, according to a new, large-scale survey suggesting that Americans are too apathetic about ethical standards."

"...38 percent did (cheated) so two or more times..."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27983915/

Where did these kids learn this behavior?

Lapeer, MI

#1008826 Oct 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>More than two weeks after the hoax launch of the fake "shell" website Healthcare.gov which did not function, the O'bama administration has announced plans to bring in real programmers and attempt to build an online federal health exchange site that actually functions. Hope and Change huh? Yeah we'll fix it.
"Just sit down, shut up and give us your money and we'll fix it"

---- The Magic Negro

Lapeer, MI

#1008827 Oct 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
The software for Healthcare.gov was stolen from a company in England. The "programmers" for Healthcare.gov removed the copyright text from the software. We paid over 100 million dollars for Obama's programmers to remove copyright text from some piece of software.
With all the other descriptions of Obama, Marxist, communist, muslim terrorist, pathological liar, etc., etc., etc., you can now add to that list the felony crime of software piracy.
"You didn't build that! I stole it!"

--- The Magic Negro

Lapeer, MI

#1008828 Oct 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I say we should predict we are going to see a front-line health care nightmare scenario unfold in January, 2014. I also predict that many health services providers are going to declare they will "stop accepting O'bamacare patients" due to these disastrous IT failures. And then we will go to the cash pay system. It will be great for those of us that didn't buy into the O'bamacare gotta have insurance scare. The rest of the morons will be dead for lack of treatment. O'bama and his care will leave those desperately seeking his care, dying in the streets--in line.
Yeah....but won't this drive down the cost of Healthcare like the Magic Negro promised it would?

Lapeer, MI

#1008829 Oct 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already paid over 100 million dollars for this.
How about bringing in the company in England that actually wrote the software Obama stole while we paid 100 million dollars for Obama's programmers to write. After all, they are the people that actually wrote the software Obama stole.
The Magic Negro is an international Trayvon Martin - figurative hoodie and all.

If Trayvon had known who his father was, it would look like the Magic Negro.

Lapeer, MI

#1008830 Oct 21, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Union holds San Francisco HOSTAGE!!!!!
Liberals Shutdown a whole city!!!!!!!!!
"Hints BART, unions in touch about resuming talks"
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Hints-B...
"Just sit down, shut up and give us your money and we'll fix it!"

Lapeer, MI

#1008831 Oct 21, 2013
"Most happy is he who is entirely self-reliant, and who centers all his requirements in himself alone."

~~Cicero

The Magic Negro would have shot this guy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1008832 Oct 21, 2013
so, exactly who is trying to fix the website problems?...

Lapeer, MI

#1008834 Oct 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Why can't Sebelius testify at the Obamacare congressional hearing?
For the same reason that Eric Racist Holder wouldn't testify further about Fast n Furious after the Magic Negro stepped in.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1008835 Oct 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lies, Damned Lies and statistics.."
---- Samuel Clemens
Don't worry about those 15%. They are gainfully employed selling drugs, women and weapons on the streets of America's Urban Reservations.
The IRS just doesn't know and the Magic Negro doesn't want them to.
OMG, that was one of the quotes I thought about leaving with my last post on the illusion thread.

I preferred this one...

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar." ~ Abraham Lincoln

...but decided a quote might seem a bit trite after ranting about that lying twerp Dawkins.

Everybody gets caught out on lying, eventually, too bad Obama doesn't really give a shyt about being caught. Immunity from punishment breeds nothing but contempt for the ones being lied to. He's caught in a cycle of feeding his arrogant contempt because it feels so good to him, i.e., his drug of choice. It's no different than his contemptuous, "I will not negotiate!". There has to be an accounting for his BS, someday.

Lapeer, MI

#1008836 Oct 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, this administration not only spies on journalists and invades its own citizens' privacy but they've now decided to make enemies out of our allies. The NSA has been caught confiscating over 70 million French phone records. Similarly, in Britain and Germany. An angered Brazilian president cancelled a state visit to Washington and denounced the U.S. for "violation of human rights and of civil liberties."
http://news.msn.com/world/nsa-took-703m-frenc...
That's our present administration...power hungry, above the law, no clue, making enemies here and abroad, and the liberal media helping them get away with it.
The Magic Negro is an international hoodie punk.

Trayvon Martin lives!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1008837 Oct 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's over 15,000 today. Thanks for reconfirming my point that Obama has stopped the downward spiral and turned things around.
"uselesssinceforever "
The DOW is staying high for one reason, the administration has the printing presses going full bore. Remember when bernake suggested they might shut down the presses, the market fell like a rock, bernake advised all that there would be no changes.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#1008838 Oct 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is that this administration has been touted since Day One as being made up of the smartest people in the room.
If this administration is comprised of America's Best & Brightest, Affirmative Action should be immediately repealed and outlawed before we sink any further below Banana Republic status.

America has become another Detroit Urban Reservation filing for bankruptcy with the Magic Negro as mayor....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1008839 Oct 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll alert!!
"uselesssinceforever "
Troll alert? Thank you advising all you are posting your BS again.
Peace
KMA

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1008840 Oct 21, 2013
Interesting...

Bandwidth...and reasons to put up a fence along the Texas and Mexico border...

"When people face scarcity — think of a dieter who is distracted by a shortage of food — it taxes their bandwidth, leaving them unable to perform at their full ability"

"One study found that children from families who receive food stamps were most likely to misbehave at school at the end of the month — when their families tend to run out of food stamps"

http://paw.princeton.edu/issues/2013/09/18/pa...

Lapeer, MI

#1008841 Oct 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Why can't Republicans do something to hep this country sometime instead of their constant whining about the ACA..
They just spent 3 weeks trying to f*ck America through a shut down & default & now they drag out more hearings.
My God, what the f*ck has a single Republican hearing accomplished other than politicking & wasting money?
Republicans: Quit f*cking this country & do something positive to help us recover from the economic clusterf*ck you created under George W Bush.
Hey, dood. If you are going to nmake an azz of yourself for the Magic Negro, you should at least demand to get paid for it. Are you a Wu Mao Dang or just a sorry loozer on a bad roll?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Boy G 50,658
Amy 10-24 56 min RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 8 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]