Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1376137 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1009210 Oct 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
Where is Dem when ya need him?
Where is your fellow lowlife?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1009211 Oct 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I sorry injun Joe! Let me break out my horse brush, and I'll smooth the mane on your back.......:-)
horse brush? do you usually have one of those on hand?

i prefer a cat-o-nine-tails, though i'm 'open' to new kink.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1009212 Oct 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why, When I can stay right here , in the good ol' US of America &, call a cracka, a cracka &, a boy, a boy. Stooping to your level of ignorance is good for the soul some times. We should make today our national Purge day. What did you say your address was?
racist.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1009213 Oct 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! But.... you are an idiot!
You voted for me!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1009214 Oct 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why, When I can stay right here , in the good ol' US of America &, call a cracka, a cracka &, a boy, a boy. Stooping to your level of ignorance is good for the soul some times. We should make today our national Purge day. What did you say your address was?
A white couple was beaten severely by a group of young black men while sitting at a green light in Brooklyn recently.

The term "cracka" was used repeatedly during the beatings by one of the young black man who was charged with a hate crime.

Just sayin'...

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX

#1009215 Oct 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
Obama's a phuque-up and you're still a .....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1009216 Oct 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Ok, I've had enough of the nutjobs for today. Bye normal people!
Bye. Your nutjob friends on the left will be here for you next time.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1009217 Oct 22, 2013
I was warned about Healthcare.gov failing, but I launched it anyways.

You can trust my judgment!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1009218 Oct 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The spying program was Bush's pet project. Remember, it was he who purposely and specifically amended the 1978 FISA to permit such "spying" outside the United States. You have no room to point fingers.
Spying should be conducted outside the US.....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1009219 Oct 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
hypocrite homophobe Obama voter.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1009221 Oct 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There are terror cells in the United States. When Obama gave every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States without any scrutiny, that number of terror cells most likely increased exponentially.
To compound this, Obama ordered that all muslim institutions be exempted from the spying Obama is doing on the American population.
That does sound like Obama is planning to help Al Qaeda in their next terrorist attack on the people of the United States, doesn't it?
I swear, you have to one of the worst conspiracy theory nuts I've ever encountered. It's just one lie after another.

Here is the FBI section used to support your claim that "all muslim institution be exempted from the spying Obama....":

"Certain investigative matters should be brought to the attention of FBI management and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials because of the possibility of public notoriety and sensitivity. Accordingly, Assessments and Predicated Investigations involving “sensitive investigative matters” have special approval and reporting requirements.

[...]

A sensitive investigative matter (SIM) is defined as an investigative matter involving the activities of a domestic public official or domestic political candidate (involving corruption or a threat to the national security), a religious or domestic political organization or individual prominent in such an organization, or the news media; an investigative matter having an academic nexus; or any other matter which, in the judgment of the official authorizing the investigation, should be brought to the attention of FBI Headquarters (FBIHQ) and other DOJ officials."

So, in reality, using your failed logic, Obama has "exempted" not only Muslim institutions but Christian churchs and Jewish synagogues not to mention the media and academic institutitons. AND, he did this all under a provision in force before he became president!!! Oh, my!!! The Sky is Falling!!!

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX

#1009222 Oct 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said son, I guess you're not in America!
You're delusional. There was no real shutdown. The federal employees who were whining to get paid got back pay and a raise in the end after they took two free weeks of vacation. And, I rather be a son than a "boy" like you. WATCH OUT! Here comes the cracker! Heads down!

Orlando, FL

#1009223 Oct 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
“Your website is so f***ed we have use the same strategy that we used to salvage the Iraq war?”– Comedy Central’s Jon Stewart discussing President Obama’s announced “tech surge” to repair the ObamaCare Web site.
Happened to see that too. And why I like Stewart. He is not just what I call a "smart liberal" but his satire is fair and balanced.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1009224 Oct 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sales rose 10 percent in the Asia-Pacific region, and gained nearly 16 percent in Latin America. Consumers in other countries are rewarding themselves. How stupid can you get?
US sales (retail deliveries) are up 20% July-Sep versus last year's 3d qtr. or about 48,000 sales versus 40,000 one year ago. Fourth quarter sales too should be gangbusters due to the new Rushmore line.

You may recall that Harley's North American retail sales plummeted nearly 50% during the 2007-2009 financial crisis that crippled consumer confidence.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1009225 Oct 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of Bush's Patriot Act was to listen only to foreign chatter for any terrorist intent.
Obama and Democrats expanded the Patriot Act beyond recognition. They fear political enemies more than the real ones.
What a crock of sht.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1009226 Oct 22, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been asleep the past five years? The landscape has changed. We now have people in orice who can only bumbble they way through DC, blaqming anyone and anything else for they ineptness.
The current admin forced the shutdown with their own ineptness and UNwillingness to act like rational adults and compromise with others, and choose instead to act like megalomaniac commie-Tic Dolts.
Wouldn't hold muh breathe waiting for self serving political partisans to own up to it though.
That would take some actual ETHICS, integrity, and maturity, beyond a 7th grade level of little, petulant ego power trips.
You can try to blow the whole thing off all you want. Won't work. Everyone knows that Cruz and other nutcases within the Republican party wanted the shutdown and they got it. When will you people learn that we will not allow your kind to hold the United States hostage unless we meet your demands? The potty trained members of the Republican party are not too happy with the diapered Tea Party.

Orlando, FL

#1009227 Oct 22, 2013
And let me just reword "they fear political enemies"...

They fear "political opposition"...

They just call the opposition "enemies".
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1009228 Oct 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
“Your website is so f***ed we have use the same strategy that we used to salvage the Iraq war?”– Comedy Central’s Jon Stewart discussing President Obama’s announced “tech surge” to repair the ObamaCare Web site.
The difference between a con and non con humorist.... cons can't make fun of themselves.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1009229 Oct 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Dem Rep Compares Tea Party To KKK In Fundraising Email
Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) sent an email to supporters Monday depicting a burning cross as the letter "T" in "Tea Party," arguing the party is "no more popular than the KKK."
The email features an exchange from Grayson's appearance on "PoliticsNation" following the re-opening of the federal government, in which the congressman tells MSNBC's Al Sharpton that the Republican Party has "become that largest suicide pact in history" and asserts the GOP wants "to bring about the End of Days."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dem-rep...
but, but, the TP loves our black POTUS!
Liberals and fake democrats revel in destruction. Destruction makes them feel useful. Notice how useful O'bama thinks he is after the disaster called O'bamacare is foisted on the public. O'bama doesn't care about you at all.

Orlando, FL

#1009230 Oct 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What a crock of sht.
No, it isn't.

Obama actually blamed Republicans for his failed "roll out" of Obamacare in his "used car salesman fast talking" speech yesterday.

The Republicans gave him Obamacare on a silver platter.

He has always targeted any and all opposition to his one-party vision. Where have you been the past four years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min Ize Found 70,505
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Earthling-1 58,899
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques Orleans 213,344
Dear Abby 5-6-16 2 hr RACE 5
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr operation greylord 72,026
Amy 5-6-16 3 hr RACE 5
Cop shoots shitcago teenage THUG GANG-BANGER. 4 hr HAHATHUGBangerDead 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages