Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
926,901 - 926,920 of 1,100,246 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1008525 Oct 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave it’s more than a Few Glitches 5 million lines of software code needs to be rewritten!!
even if the problems are eventually corrected, all the bad data will still remain....but keep sailing full steam ahead...that iceberg is no problem...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1008526 Oct 21, 2013
Hope and Change!

Misery loves company!

Whole new crop of 'gimmedats'

"The coalition also finds that 49 states have seen an increase in the number of families living in poverty and 45 states have seen household median incomes fall in the last year."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/study-15-perce...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1008527 Oct 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Obamacare system does not work because Obama hired friends in Acorn and Planned Parenthood to do high paying computer work for Obamacare.
Obama will now spend $60 billion more of tax payers money to fix his screwed up.
All they did was find the references to the copyright in the code Obama stole and change the wording. And they couldn't even do that.

The software worked fine until we gave Obama 100 million dollars so he could steal it and try to hide it.

How stupid are those clowns in the White House? Do they actually think they could get away without anyone discovering it?

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1008528 Oct 21, 2013
460 thousand people in California and Florida lost their insurance coverage because of Obamacare.

These people did had insurance!

More people had loss insurance than sign up for the Democrat fiasco!

Good thing that no a single Republican voted for that!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1008529 Oct 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No iphone release ever had any glitches nooooooooooooo.
The software worked fine until Obama stole it and had his "programmers" try to hide the evidence by changing the lines in the code that identify the copyright.

Where did the 100 million dollars we gave Obama to write the software he stole go?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1008530 Oct 21, 2013
THE OBAMA SUPPORTERS ARE A FARCE WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE THE PROTESTS Race Matters: Latino Gang Members Plead Guilty To Beating Teen Boy With A Metal Pipe Because He Was Black Two Latino gang members who carried out a series of verbal and physical attacks against a household where a black teenager resided have admitted that the attacks were motivated by hatred for the race of the teenage boy.THREE CHEERS FOR IMMIGRATION REFORM lolololhahahahahahaha

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1008531 Oct 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
even if the problems are eventually corrected, all the bad data will still remain....but keep sailing full steam ahead...that iceberg is no problem...
What do we do about the fact that Obama stole the software?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1008532 Oct 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A simple explanation as to why this president never called Panetta once that night for an update and why a video was still being blamed at the victims' funerals to the victims' families and, above all, why security was removed when the ambassador had requested more security repeatedly would suffice.
No one knows any of those answers yet.
Why is that?
This administration was more than happy to give top secret information to Hollywood, apparently, to make Obama look good when all he did was say "yes" to kill bin Laden after a decade of looking for him - no thanks to this administration, by the way.
Panetta said the White House got regular updates.

The video was cited as a possible cause while the investigation continued. Note the word "possible".

Arguing with you Carol, Is like arguing with a two year old.

You stick your fingers in your ears & just keep repeating the same lies over & over & over.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1008533 Oct 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
ERs will see a higher volume of New Patients simply because of the High Deductible/Co-Pay Doctors are requiring before rendering Care!!
the problems with the program will make the problems with the website appear to be trivial...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1008534 Oct 21, 2013
MORE MINORITY DEMOCRAT OBAMA JIM CROW LOVE Two Latino gang members pleaded guilty Thursday to federal hate crime charges stemming from racially motivated attacks on four black youngsters as part of a campaign of terror aimed at forcing African Americans out of west Compton.

The guilty pleas from Jeffrey “Turkey” Aguilar, 20, and Efren “Looney” Marquez, 22, mark the first convictions in the Los Angeles region under the federal Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act.

Prosecutors say the men beat a black teenager on New Year’s Eve with a metal pipe and threatened a second juvenile with a gun. Aguilar, Marquez and other Compton 155 gang members then turned their threats and racial epithets toward members of a black household where the teenager had fled.

Under questioning from U.S. District Judge Terry J. Hatter Jr. on Thursday, Aguilar pleaded guilty to using the metal pipe against the teenager because of his race and acknowledged being a member of Compton Varrio 155.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1008535 Oct 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray Donovan asked you a question. Why won't Sebelius testify at the congressional hearings?
Here's the answer you should have given: Because this administration has perfected the art of stonewalling and sweeping dirt under the rug, and the liberal media doesn't give a damn.
It has nothing to do with Republicans expecting to be included in the political process.
Sebelius is a total incompetent....let's keep her on the job....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1008536 Oct 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fer krissakes, everyone spies on everyone. BFD, did you just wake up from a coma or something?
We all know lily is a peeping tom and a voyeur...

It's the culture..
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1008537 Oct 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wing seems to support the enemies of America.
The need to place America first
Break it down!

How many children has Obama care killed because they could not enroll using the ACA website?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1008538 Oct 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No iphone release ever had any glitches nooooooooooooo.
iphones are not websites yuo idiot...

You know nothing of iphones or how the internet works... your opinions are worthless and illiterate.

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1008539 Oct 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Shutting down the government did damage to the US in the eyes of our allies.
Was for America when President Bush was in office,
You seem to support our enemies ?
Gubbymint ain't forcing you to buy one!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1008540 Oct 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has three years left to accomplish a "turnaround"...bette r hurry...
You seem to have forgotten that the Dow opened at 8,279.63 on the morning Obama took the oath of office.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#1008541 Oct 21, 2013
More OBAMACARE Transexuals Having A Hard Time Getting Health Care To Cover Cost?[Video]
it not working even for OBAMAS BASE

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1008542 Oct 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
To all my real fellow Americans, which would consist of all on the left and in the middle keep up the good fight against ignorance and the sheep afflicted on the right. The lowlifes that continually use abortion, Gays, religion, bigotry and fear as their motives to gain power and control.
There are some very smart and informative lefties on here, I learned right away that wasting my time and energy on them with the facts was a total waste so I assume their level it doesn't prove anything but it makes me feel better. It's the only real way to communicate when you are dealing with their programmed ignorance that is imbedded into their very fiber. So long for a while...Oh yea all of you idiots on the right "Kiss my AZZ".
You'll be missed.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1008543 Oct 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Retirement makes us repetitious ?
...having posts that are repeated many times in a way that is boring having too much repetition ...
Some people apparently have thicker skulls than others or just don't pay attention. I know this firsthand as a former teacher.

But repetition is sometimes the only thing that makes learning something important finally sink in.

FACT: This president never called Panetta once for an update during the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi.

FACT: A video was still blamed at the victims' funerals and to the victims' families.

FACT: Security was removed when the ambassador had requested more security repeatedly.

FACT: No answers have been forthcoming.

QUESTION: Why is that?

Hope you were paying attention this time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1008544 Oct 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt.
Hackers blamed for NY’s ObamaCare breakdown
The numbers just don’t add up.
The “abnormally high traffic” that crippled New York’s ObamaCare Web site for two days may have resulted from a malicious attack by hackers, computer-security experts said Wednesday.
The NY State of Health site recorded an astounding 10 million visits after opening for business Tuesday — although there are only about 1.1 million state residents without health insurance and just 330,000 are expected to buy ObamaCare for next year.
By comparison, the federal government’s heavily promoted HealthCare.gov site — a portal to the sites for all 50 states, the District of Columbia and America’s territories and commonwealths — drew just 4.7 million visitors the first day.
Late Tuesday, NY State of Health Executive Director Donna Frescatore said technicians were “looking into the cause of this abnormally high traffic.”
Darien Kindlund, manager of threat intelligence for the FireEye network-security company, said “the sheer volume” of visits to New York’s site pointed to a possible “distributed denial of service,” or DDoS attack, in which virus-infected computers bombard a site with traffic.
“The numbers are fairly compelling,” Kindlund said.
Hemant Jain, vice president of engineering for Fortinet, a network-security firm, said that “because [ObamaCare] is such a political issue, it could very well be a DDoS attack.”
“Certainly, you don’t expect everyone to wake up and access a Web site like that, so I have a feeling it may be an attack,” he said.
Matthew Prince, co-founder and CEO of CloudFlare, another security firm, said that while there wasn’t yet enough evidence to prove an attack,“it does not take a lot of technical resources” and hackers can be hired to disrupt a site for just a couple thousand dollars a day.
“There have to be people who disagree with [ObamaCare] enough to do that,” he added.
Throughout the day, the Web site displayed a banner message telling users to return later.
Freelance writer Cristina Gibson, 29, of Union Square, wanted to see how ObamaCare premiums compare to the $345 a month she currently pays for health insurance, but gave up in frustration after spending 40 minutes trying to navigate the site during a lunch break from jury duty.
“I’m interested in this, but not interested enough to be behind on stuff in my life,” she said.
Lawyer Greg Crawford, 50, of suburban Katonah, said he has Crohn’s disease and is hoping that ObamaCare will slash the “burdensome” cost of his current coverage.
But after creating an account Tuesday, Crawford got booted off the site and was unable to log in during a half-dozen attempts Wednesday.
“I’m not a big fan of the government taking over all this stuff politically, but I’m going to benefit from it tremendously as an individual, and I just wish it would work,” he said.
http://nypost.com/2013/10/03/hackers-blamed-f...
Perhaps Obama should make it a crime to visit the website if one doesn't intend to purchase insurance....outlaw curiosity....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-30 6 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Amy 8-30 15 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min gcaveman1 46,321
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min edogxxx 97,935
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min Jonah1 49,505
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 2 hr I like Putin 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info