Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275556 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1008832 Oct 21, 2013
so, exactly who is trying to fix the website problems?...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1008834 Oct 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Why can't Sebelius testify at the Obamacare congressional hearing?
For the same reason that Eric Racist Holder wouldn't testify further about Fast n Furious after the Magic Negro stepped in.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1008835 Oct 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lies, Damned Lies and statistics.."
---- Samuel Clemens
Don't worry about those 15%. They are gainfully employed selling drugs, women and weapons on the streets of America's Urban Reservations.
The IRS just doesn't know and the Magic Negro doesn't want them to.
OMG, that was one of the quotes I thought about leaving with my last post on the illusion thread.

I preferred this one...

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar." ~ Abraham Lincoln

...but decided a quote might seem a bit trite after ranting about that lying twerp Dawkins.

Everybody gets caught out on lying, eventually, too bad Obama doesn't really give a shyt about being caught. Immunity from punishment breeds nothing but contempt for the ones being lied to. He's caught in a cycle of feeding his arrogant contempt because it feels so good to him, i.e., his drug of choice. It's no different than his contemptuous, "I will not negotiate!". There has to be an accounting for his BS, someday.

Lapeer, MI

#1008836 Oct 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, this administration not only spies on journalists and invades its own citizens' privacy but they've now decided to make enemies out of our allies. The NSA has been caught confiscating over 70 million French phone records. Similarly, in Britain and Germany. An angered Brazilian president cancelled a state visit to Washington and denounced the U.S. for "violation of human rights and of civil liberties."
http://news.msn.com/world/nsa-took-703m-frenc...
That's our present administration...power hungry, above the law, no clue, making enemies here and abroad, and the liberal media helping them get away with it.
The Magic Negro is an international hoodie punk.

Trayvon Martin lives!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1008837 Oct 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's over 15,000 today. Thanks for reconfirming my point that Obama has stopped the downward spiral and turned things around.
"uselesssinceforever "
The DOW is staying high for one reason, the administration has the printing presses going full bore. Remember when bernake suggested they might shut down the presses, the market fell like a rock, bernake advised all that there would be no changes.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#1008838 Oct 21, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is that this administration has been touted since Day One as being made up of the smartest people in the room.
If this administration is comprised of America's Best & Brightest, Affirmative Action should be immediately repealed and outlawed before we sink any further below Banana Republic status.

America has become another Detroit Urban Reservation filing for bankruptcy with the Magic Negro as mayor....

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1008839 Oct 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll alert!!
"uselesssinceforever "
Troll alert? Thank you advising all you are posting your BS again.
Peace
KMA

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1008840 Oct 21, 2013
Interesting...

Bandwidth...and reasons to put up a fence along the Texas and Mexico border...

"When people face scarcity think of a dieter who is distracted by a shortage of food it taxes their bandwidth, leaving them unable to perform at their full ability"

"One study found that children from families who receive food stamps were most likely to misbehave at school at the end of the month when their families tend to run out of food stamps"

http://paw.princeton.edu/issues/2013/09/18/pa...

Lapeer, MI

#1008841 Oct 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Why can't Republicans do something to hep this country sometime instead of their constant whining about the ACA..
They just spent 3 weeks trying to f*ck America through a shut down & default & now they drag out more hearings.
My God, what the f*ck has a single Republican hearing accomplished other than politicking & wasting money?
Republicans: Quit f*cking this country & do something positive to help us recover from the economic clusterf*ck you created under George W Bush.
Hey, dood. If you are going to nmake an azz of yourself for the Magic Negro, you should at least demand to get paid for it. Are you a Wu Mao Dang or just a sorry loozer on a bad roll?

Lapeer, MI

#1008842 Oct 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
so, exactly who is trying to fix the website problems?...
I think the Magic Negro sent Susan Rice down there.

Lapeer, MI

#1008843 Oct 21, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, that was one of the quotes I thought about leaving with my last post on the illusion thread.
I preferred this one...
"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar." ~ Abraham Lincoln
...but decided a quote might seem a bit trite after ranting about that lying twerp Dawkins.
Everybody gets caught out on lying, eventually, too bad Obama doesn't really give a shyt about being caught. Immunity from punishment breeds nothing but contempt for the ones being lied to. He's caught in a cycle of feeding his arrogant contempt because it feels so good to him, i.e., his drug of choice. It's no different than his contemptuous, "I will not negotiate!". There has to be an accounting for his BS, someday.
The Magic Negro's cemetery headstone will be a sewer grate set on-end.

Location hidden

#1008844 Oct 21, 2013
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1008845 Oct 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that wouldn't be the same is the revenue generated by the National Parks... Republicans would have shut them down years ago.
lol! The only time they really cared whether it was open is when the cons shut it down!!!

How idiotically reich wing ironic and appropos!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1008846 Oct 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what a moocher like you thinks? you just want your obamacare money.
lol! Who cares what a reich wing, hostage taking terrorist thinks? You just want your way at the expense of everyone else!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1008847 Oct 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
a good thing...
how is saving non-productive spending a loss???
It's amazing what you know without knowing son.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#1008848 Oct 21, 2013
da Potus was in da Rose Garden with a handful of citizens and even a illegal or two who actually managed to sign up via da web.... he went racial,citing dozens of Kinks for da failure of his signature Obaboon Care Act... he also said " Fo a Good Time wid Michelle or Health Care... call 1-800-ICU812 "
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1008849 Oct 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Be honest. The friend if the boy president nobamaa..... putin. After all he bailed the boy president out after he drew the red line in the sand.
Peace
KMA
You mean putin came begging to Obama not to use military force?

Interesting since bushie boy had to beg the same guy when he went into Georgia, son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1008850 Oct 21, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well, the quadraplegic chimp Aunt Jemimah is still posting drivel (what a surprise)!!
Odumbocare already rapidly collapsing under its own weight. I initially said 5-6 years before it was repealed; I now revise my estimate to 3 years before its gone. Only retards and chimps could possibly defend it at this stage.
Also of note, odumbo falls to record lows in polls (just above Nixon & LBJ) in his 19th quartile. Not looking good for the lame duck quacker......:-)
lol! Limp wolfie spine again tonight doggie?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1008851 Oct 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever "
The DOW is staying high for one reason, the administration has the printing presses going full bore. Remember when bernake suggested they might shut down the presses, the market fell like a rock, bernake advised all that there would be no changes.
Peace
KMA
Really? When was this falling like a rock son?

Location hidden

#1008852 Oct 21, 2013
...Flushing toilets could have helped Obamacare website...

'...members of the TCU Band chose to show their spirit in a truly unique way - by flushing all of the toilets in Amon G. Carter Stadium."

why?

To make sure they worked on opening day...

"Assistant Director of Bands Jeremy Strickland said the band staff was approached by the construction crew to help test the toilets in the stadium to ensure they function in time for the first game."

http://www.tcu360.com/campus/2012/08/15550.tc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 54,507
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 6,413
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 1 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
Florida sheriff is similar to Sheriff Apairo. 1 hr Im DA JUDD 2
Black lives matter 1 hr NO THEY DON-T 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr boundary painter 1,348
Who's responsible for Katrina? 1 hr Ray Nagin 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 196,974
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages