Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
926,601 - 926,620 of 1,083,636 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched part of the Ted Cruz interview this morning. He came across as a complete fool who is incapable of recognizing when he has made a mistake. Insane people are always sure they are right and everyone else is wrong.
Ted Cruz has a good shot at the 2016 nomination.

Cruz is hardly a fool and not afraid of a fight.

Fire away!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz has a good shot at the 2016 nomination.
Cruz is hardly a fool and not afraid of a fight.
Fire away!!!
I hope he picks Palin to run with him!

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe history will be kind to George W. Bush. His legacy will have nothing to do with how comfortable he was as a public speaker.
I don't believe history will be kind to Barack H. Obama. Even if he can read teleprompters well.
Dream on. History will not be kind to George Bush. His fake war and fiscal recklessness brought our country to our knees. All the reflection in the world isn't going to make that go away. Obama will be remembered as the President who inherited a disastrous economy and turned things around despite a pledge by the opposition to destroy him.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched part of the Ted Cruz interview this morning. He came across as a complete fool who is incapable of recognizing when he has made a mistake. Insane people are always sure they are right and everyone else is wrong.
Cruz is in it for his 15 minutes of fame. He has a very limited view of the real world... as if the world revolves around his beliefs

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your rationale for which tax breaks should survive and which should be eliminated? Why not just tax all income at the same flat rate?
Because he wants to stick it to those who are successful(wealthy).

Typical Progressive jealousy and need for manipulation of an ordered society...

Taxation is social and political power and nothing more for Progressives.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane people are always sure they are right and everyone else is wrong.

This is Liberalism at its very core.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals: we can fix the world. Honest we can!

Just sit down, shut up and give us your money.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Let me know when you people find bushie boy's wmd's in iraq son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals: we can fix the world. Honest we can!
Just sit down, shut up and give us your money.
lol! Cons:

We'll fix you America!

Yeah, we'll fix you! You'll get yours! Just wait and see!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

lol! awwww.... we should all feel sorry for the hard life!

"....3. A free, on-site gym for House members
Not only are members of the House of Representatives treated to their own exclusive gym, which is off-limits to all members of the media, but it also comes with flat-screen TVs, a swimming pool, a sauna and stream room, and paddleball and basketball courts. This wouldn't be too bad, except that Congress kept its gym open during all 16 days of the government shutdown, putting the onus of cleaning and maintenance fees squarely on taxpayers. As Rep. Don Young (R-Alaska) put it in an interview at The Huffington Post, "This job is very stressful, and if you don't have a place to vent, you are going to go crazy." Tell that to the nearly 1 million people who were furloughed for more than two weeks!..."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
"Get those Crackers"
"Brooklyn group of black youths blocks white couple's car, bloody victims in racial attack: cops"
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/...
I would not be surprised if this 'attack' is suddenly reclassified as a isolated incident...
Years ago when I was still young, naive and with a Liberal bent, I felt fearless in my Liberalism to go hang out in urban haunts. Then I got a knife pulled on me thrice, a gun pointed at me once and all kinds of racial intimidation directed at me for my white skin. I was robbed once and repeatedly burglarized.

One day, I went to a local mens clothing store at an urban shopping mall. Bizarre experience. The store had an all-black staff. I entered and began looking around. After about 5 minutes, it became clear that I was not going to be waited on. Other black customers who entered after I did were quickly waited on. I happened to look up at one particular moment and noticed all the sales staff smirking at me. I left.

On my way out of the mall, I was accosted by a group of black male teens who kept bumping me and asking for spare change. Luckily, I passed a security guard and the animals dispersed.

And then, I thought to myself, when these businesses go south and these punks lose their jobs, they'll blame it on racism. Oddly enough, they will be right; black racism.
News Skeptic

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Vote out the democrat's in the 2014 midterm election.

Vote in the protectors of freedom.

Consider joining the Club for Growth.

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on. History will not be kind to George Bush. His fake war and fiscal recklessness brought our country to our knees. All the reflection in the world isn't going to make that go away. Obama will be remembered as the President who inherited a disastrous economy and turned things around despite a pledge by the opposition to destroy him.
Obama has three years left to accomplish a "turnaround"...bette r hurry...
News Skeptic

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and his democrats seem to always do the opposite of what they say.

His long winded lectures to the American Citizens are less effective nowadays.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bas turd should've done a turnaround and left a long time ago.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Years ago when I was still young, naive and with a Liberal bent, I felt fearless in my Liberalism to go hang out in urban haunts. Then I got a knife pulled on me thrice, a gun pointed at me once and all kinds of racial intimidation directed at me for my white skin. I was robbed once and repeatedly burglarized.
One day, I went to a local mens clothing store at an urban shopping mall. Bizarre experience. The store had an all-black staff. I entered and began looking around. After about 5 minutes, it became clear that I was not going to be waited on. Other black customers who entered after I did were quickly waited on. I happened to look up at one particular moment and noticed all the sales staff smirking at me. I left.
On my way out of the mall, I was accosted by a group of black male teens who kept bumping me and asking for spare change. Luckily, I passed a security guard and the animals dispersed.
And then, I thought to myself, when these businesses go south and these punks lose their jobs, they'll blame it on racism. Oddly enough, they will be right; black racism.
Yea think it might have had more to do with you being GAY? Or perhaps that WHITE POWER shirt you were wearing bigot?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

News Skeptic wrote:
Vote out the democrat's in the 2014 midterm election.
Vote in the protectors of freedom.
Consider joining the Club for Growth.
http://www.clubforgrowth.org/
Cracker say what? Stupid is as stupid says.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking from experience I see.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Cruz is in it for his 15 minutes of fame. He has a very limited view of the real world... as if the world revolves around his beliefs
Wow that sounds like all of these crazed baggers on here.
Denilma

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Do you need an urgent loan to clear your
debts or you need a capital loan to
improve
your business? Do you have projects that requires
financial issues? Are you looking for a loan to
acquire a car,house, studios etc. Have you been
rejected by
banks and other financial agencies. If yes! Reply us more info. We offer loan at a reliable and flexible interest rate!
Reply us via email: real_avirls@live.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min wojar 175,111
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Terry rigsby 49,001
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min _Zoey_ 4,566
last post wins! (Apr '13) 14 min gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 18 min nono 3,849
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min truth-facts 45,891
Amy 7-30 40 min Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE