Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,320)

Showing posts 926,381 - 926,400 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's Maury Povich dumbazz. Springer favors the hillbilly set.
Haha, realtime doesn't know when to shut up. He's a daytime tv tabloid expert as well as a proud pisswater drinker.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how much do you think the donors would be willing to pay Cruz if he'd stop pitching ideas that don't work?
and if he's thinking of running for President he better be one rich mofo.
Hahah!

About the same amount of money Democrats 'pay' Black Christians to ignore the homo's and baby killing perpetrated by wacko Progressives...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy is gangbusters you stupid fk__with the exception of the still struggling housing related industries.
If the economy is "gangbusters" as you claim, wtf are we running deficits?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A corporation is considered an "entity" that can be held responsible for deliberate "intent". It doesn't take a genius to understand that.
so ia corporation is found guilty of a crime, with deliberate intent, what prison does that entity serve time in??

oh wait, the officers of said corporation do the time, like Ken Lay did for ENRON

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The economy is on fire
LMAO

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

The Obama administration has decided to release more than $1.6 billion in aid to Pakistan, a senior administration official said.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I EVER say I like George Bush?
Although I did meet him...

I have nothing against Bush as a person. He's a nice guy and a great father. A lousy president and not very bright but pleasant none the less. Reminds me a little bit of Gomer Pyle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are these two of socks vying for the title of dumbest mofo on the far right? Hell, Owlman, there's too much competition even for flack, Phaggy Fenny, or Shinning to be assured a clear victory in that fat race.
Teacher...

What do you think of this?

"More schools opening Advanced Placement courses to all students"

"Some students may not be adequately prepared for the rigorous classes and high achievers may be shut out. But supporters see equal access as an educational right."

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/oct/09/local...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Magic Johnson!
give the people money!
"Washington Mutual has formed a strategic alliance with the Johnson Development Corporation, Beverly Hills, California, headed by former basketball star Earvin "Magic" Johnson. The development corporation, which was founded in 1993, is dedicated to attracting businesses such as supermarkets and movie theaters back to urban areas. The aim is to revitalize communities and provide jobs."
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/That 's+affordable:+Seattle-based+W ashington+Mutual+has+built+a.. .-a0110618317
If he can get blacks to stop raping and robbing those supermarkets and theater/theater-goers then I will truly call him Magic.

Otherwise, f*ckoff and keep your hands out of my pockets, dood.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Why Lawyers can earn a lot of money...
"A former major league hitter was acquitted of drug conspiracy charges Tuesday, after his attorney argued that his low IQ prevented him from understanding that he had agreed to a drug deal."
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/baseball/mlb...
"Power to the illiterates!!"

---- Jesse Jackson

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gslt understands that most people prefer instant gratification over planning for the future and emergencies...impossible to do anything about that....
It starts with teaching children by example.

Note: obesity is a national epidemic for both adults and children.

So much for teaching our children.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
The Obama administration has decided to release more than $1.6 billion in aid to Pakistan, a senior administration official said.
That's great!! It means things have improved enough to allow the money to flow again. The Pakistani government has gotten over their outrage over the bin Laden raid. Finally!

We have to resume aid if we are going to withdraw out troops from Afghanistan and leave Pakistan to fight terrorism on their own.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.- Obama

So what we did its paid for by a combination of things. We did raise taxes on some things.- Obama

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so ia corporation is found guilty of a crime, with deliberate intent, what prison does that entity serve time in??
oh wait, the officers of said corporation do the time, like Ken Lay did for ENRON
"Most" people *get* that corporate heads tend to settle and pay out instead of serving time for any crimes committed, whether deliberate intent is proven, or not. Everybody knows that the wealthy rarely ever get the punishment they deserve for their crimes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against Bush as a person. He's a nice guy and a great father. A lousy president and not very bright but pleasant none the less. Reminds me a little bit of Gomer Pyle.
I met Clinton in 97. Very personable, approachable. A little silly but someone you could go shoot hoops with and talk about normal things. Not outwardly focused on the mission though...

I met Bush II in 07 and he was very quiet and business only. He came across as being Extremely humble though. Mission focused. stuffy...

Politics, in eyesight of the media, is sometimes just an act...
is what one old Congressman once told me...

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
What a POS.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
all the campaign money in the world means nothing if wasted by establishment gurus like Karl Rove on mushy candidates who stand for nothing...
Ted Cruz will motivate Conservative voters without the need for huge campaign funding...
Cruz doesn't have to worry about motivating conservative voters, he's got the full backing of theKoch brothers. He only has to answer to them, and so far he's doing a fine job.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Just correcting yet another right whiner making ridiculous claims against the ACA. You people really need to know what is in the ACA instead of just believing your far right websites & your heroes like Cruz& Palin.
Flack was running thru the streets screaming "OMG IMG Obamacare doesn't stop all medical Bankruptcies OMG OMG"
The dumbass was too stupid to know that no one claimed it would end them all.
lust like you & Flack are too GD dumb to know it was never to insure everyone.
lets try this again...how many years in the future can we expect deficit reduction?

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to prove your illiterate. The Roman Empire fell because the Senators of the day were selfish and self-absorbed, determined to hoard the huge wealth of the empire. The common people lost all power and were lucky if they had enough to eat.
That is where we are headed IF we allow Republicans to take control. The truly informed among us are doing everything possible to see that doesn't happen. Obama is stopping the flow of money to those who would take us down (CEO's and the well connected) and reforming the bloated financial system that has feathered their purses.
Stand firm Obama!!!
The truly informed among us? LOL! Truly informed? What does that mean? Those who swallow everything the Obama administration feeds them?

In other words you've actually bought into the left's lies about republicans "wanting dirty air and water, starving the elderly and children, and letting those without health insurance die in the streets? Is that your definition of "truly informed"?

Just admit it - you want a government which will take as much as they possibly can from those who have and give it to those who have not.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
your assumption that people who have never bothered to have a family doctor and have always relied on emergency rooms for routine problems will suddenly change their behavior because they have insurance is completely illogical...
What is completely illogical is your statement. The reason people don't have a family doctor is precisely because they don't have insurance and can't afford to see a doctor on a regular basis. Providing them with insurance, they will be able to see a doctor, take advantage of preventative medicine, quit relying on the emergency room for care after their condition has worsened and reduce medical costs across the board.

Serious dude, using the moniker of John Galt is an oxymoron in your case

But then again, I'm assuming you know who John Galt is and where he's at. I very much doubt you are that well versed in literature

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 926,381 - 926,400 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs