Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1008093 Oct 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, I never realized Consumer Report was a political organization.
just research their history and the bias in their product evaluations....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1008094 Oct 20, 2013
Save us Liberals!

If a transgender man can get a mammogram to save him from cancer...

I want a trillion sq meter carport to save me from

Falling icicles!
They kill 15 annually in the USA!

http://kafe.com/news/25-shocking-things-more-...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1008095 Oct 20, 2013
Because one is never enough with Liberalism...

If a man can receive preventive mammograms

I want preventive measures for...

Falling out of bed!
It kills 450 people each year in the USA!

http://kafe.com/news/25-shocking-things-more-...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1008096 Oct 20, 2013
Young adults leaving France in droves for work and a life. Moslems going to France for welfare and free health care.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1008097 Oct 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Highly unlikely.“An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study.”
Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.
If interracial crime is the ugliest manifestation of racism, what does this tell us about where racism really resides — in America?
And if the FBI stats for 2007 represent an average year since the Tawana Brawley rape-hoax of 1987, over one-third of a million white women have been sexually assaulted by black males since 1987 — with no visible protest from the civil rights leadership."
*Everyone knows the black crime has gotten worse since the 'uniter' has taken over.
any statistics that place blacks in an unfavorable light are racist, regardless of the truth....

Prevented this

#1008098 Oct 20, 2013
Native born Greeks leaving Greece for work and a life. 2 million moslems have poured into Greece for welfare and healthcare. There is the problem the EU refuses to talk about and the reason O'bama keeps bailing them out.

Prevented this

#1008099 Oct 20, 2013
Germany has a moslem problem. Bringing millions of Turkish guest-workers into Germany was a mistake and multiculturalism can only work under authoritarian regimes. They let guest workers in from Turkey, and they never go back. Next they become non-workers and collect from the state.

Prevented this

#1008100 Oct 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
any statistics that place blacks in an unfavorable light are racist, regardless of the truth....
LOL-of course.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1008101 Oct 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why should women get free mammograms and not men?
and how about free birth control (free condoms) for men?
fair is fair....
not sure women get "free" birth control. I imagine its like any other prescription medication. If your insurance covers it there is usually a co-pay.

I think the thing the Obama administration was that many insurance providers were not even offering women the option to get coverage for birth control while at the same time almost all insurance companies provide coverage for erectile dysfunction

if you want birth control for men, talk to your insurance provider
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1008102 Oct 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Germany has a moslem problem. Bringing millions of Turkish guest-workers into Germany was a mistake and multiculturalism can only work under authoritarian regimes. They let guest workers in from Turkey, and they never go back. Next they become non-workers and collect from the state.
That's not a new problem. Oh, too bad they could not have brought in the slaves to do the work and then send them back!!
This happens everywhere; they want the workers and then they don't , oh fking well too bad
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1008103 Oct 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Native born Greeks leaving Greece for work and a life. 2 million moslems have poured into Greece for welfare and healthcare. There is the problem the EU refuses to talk about and the reason O'bama keeps bailing them out.
And what would you propose? Kill them?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008104 Oct 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the difference between an ally and an enemy...
??????????

Israel spys on the US......
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1008105 Oct 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure women get "free" birth control. I imagine its like any other prescription medication. If your insurance covers it there is usually a co-pay.
I think the thing the Obama administration was that many insurance providers were not even offering women the option to get coverage for birth control while at the same time almost all insurance companies provide coverage for erectile dysfunction
I am not opposed to birth control methods for everyone. The less unwanted children the better. 500,000 unwanted kids in fostercare.

Prevented this

#1008106 Oct 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
alright Sandra Fluke what the hell were you doing on Capital hill begging for birth control? and then what did O'bamanotabouthealthnotaboutca re TAX say?
http://www.weau.com/news/headlines/Women-get-...

I think no one needs to bother with your inane posts any more. You have no clue what is going on. Period.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008107 Oct 20, 2013
lol!

"Republicans blame each other after shutdown fiasco
Richard Wolf, USA TODAY 3:56 p.m. EDT October 20, 2013

Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Jeb Bush say the party needs to pick better battles, but Sen. Ted Cruz vows to fight on.

WASHINGTON — Republicans began a new week pointing fingers at each other Sunday following a 16-day government shutdown and near-default that left the nation worse off and the GOP taking most of the blame.

If there was a theme to the round of Sunday morning talk shows looking back at the fiasco, it was the determination of most Republicans — from Senate leaders to past and potential future presidential candidates — to move on rather than focus on this month's failed battles.

Sen. John McCain called the effort to defund President Obama's health care expansion "a fool's errand." Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell vowed there will be no more government shutdowns. Former Florida governor Jeb Bush accused the party of stepping on its message.

"There will not be another government shutdown. You can count on that," McConnell said on CBS' Face the Nation. "Shutting down the government, in my view, is not conservative policy."

"What we need to do is move forward with immigration reform, get a positive agenda for America," said McCain, the party's 2008 presidential candidate, on CNN's State of the Union.

"Obamacare, flawed to its core, doesn't work," said Bush, a potential 2016 presidential candidate, on ABC.'s This Week. "But we don't even hear about that because we've stepped on that message."

That left Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, who instigated the government crisis by demanding an end to Obamacare and getting the Tea Party faction among House Republicans to go along, in a somewhat lonely position — at least in the nation's capital.

Appearing on CNN and on ABC, the freshman senator blamed fellow Republicans for dooming the effort by speaking out against it rather than uniting behind it.

"I think it was unfortunate that you saw multiple members of the Senate Republicans going on television attacking House conservatives, attacking the effort to defund Obamacare, saying it cannot win, it's a fool's errand, we will lose, this must fail," Cruz said. "That is a recipe for losing the fight, and it's a shame."

Neither Cruz nor McConnell went after each other personally, but their sentiments were clear. McConnell, as he has done before, compared a second government shutdown following the one engineered by upstart Republicans in 1995-96 to a second kick of a mule. Cruz defended it as a valuable weapon in a tactical war...."

Prevented this

#1008108 Oct 20, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not opposed to birth control methods for everyone. The less unwanted children the better. 500,000 unwanted kids in fostercare.
are they really unwanted if they are in Fostercare? Many fostercare parents are relatives. Many children return home-I do not believe they are unwanted. Poor choice of words lily. Disgusting.

Prevented this

#1008109 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And what would you propose? Kill them?
Keep them in their own 'stan' Islamic country.

Prevented this

#1008110 Oct 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
lol!
"Republicans blame each other after shutdown fiasco
Richard Wolf, USA TODAY 3:56 p.m. EDT October 20, 2013
Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Jeb Bush say the party needs to pick better battles, but Sen. Ted Cruz vows to fight on.
WASHINGTON — Republicans began a new week pointing fingers at each other Sunday following a 16-day government shutdown and near-default that left the nation worse off and the GOP taking most of the blame.
If there was a theme to the round of Sunday morning talk shows looking back at the fiasco, it was the determination of most Republicans — from Senate leaders to past and potential future presidential candidates — to move on rather than focus on this month's failed battles.
Sen. John McCain called the effort to defund President Obama's health care expansion "a fool's errand." Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell vowed there will be no more government shutdowns. Former Florida governor Jeb Bush accused the party of stepping on its message.
"There will not be another government shutdown. You can count on that," McConnell said on CBS' Face the Nation. "Shutting down the government, in my view, is not conservative policy."
"What we need to do is move forward with immigration reform, get a positive agenda for America," said McCain, the party's 2008 presidential candidate, on CNN's State of the Union.
"Obamacare, flawed to its core, doesn't work," said Bush, a potential 2016 presidential candidate, on ABC.'s This Week. "But we don't even hear about that because we've stepped on that message."
That left Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, who instigated the government crisis by demanding an end to Obamacare and getting the Tea Party faction among House Republicans to go along, in a somewhat lonely position — at least in the nation's capital.
Appearing on CNN and on ABC, the freshman senator blamed fellow Republicans for dooming the effort by speaking out against it rather than uniting behind it.
"I think it was unfortunate that you saw multiple members of the Senate Republicans going on television attacking House conservatives, attacking the effort to defund Obamacare, saying it cannot win, it's a fool's errand, we will lose, this must fail," Cruz said. "That is a recipe for losing the fight, and it's a shame."
Neither Cruz nor McConnell went after each other personally, but their sentiments were clear. McConnell, as he has done before, compared a second government shutdown following the one engineered by upstart Republicans in 1995-96 to a second kick of a mule. Cruz defended it as a valuable weapon in a tactical war...."
Jeb Bush--ROTFLMAO--John McCain will be dead before he is ever elected again.
There will never be another Bush or Clinton as president in my life time.

Prevented this

#1008111 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
That's not a new problem. Oh, too bad they could not have brought in the slaves to do the work and then send them back!!
This happens everywhere; they want the workers and then they don't , oh fking well too bad
if they worked it wouldn't be a problem: 80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfare--three million of them. Actually they never worked-they applied to work and came and then did nothing except rush for the welfare line.

Prevented this

#1008112 Oct 20, 2013
A typical moslem in Germany: Just like in the United States, you cash in by having a lot of kids. Bring over a whole bunch of family members, churn out some kids from polygamous marriages (the next frontier in marriage equality) and soon you’re bringing in 10 grand a month)

Kamal (46 years old) and his wife Shadia (42 years old) have ten children under 18 and live on Hartz IV (the German social benefit system). They have a monthly net income of about 3000 €. In addition, all their spending on rent, health care, transport, heating, etc. are paid by the state.

Kamal never worked or had a regular job, never finished school, and never learned a profession. Now he claims that he is “ill.” Klaus, the landlord of Kamal says,“The man is fit.” He even confessed to Klaus that he lies when he says he is ill.“He told me once,‘Why should I work if I can live well without/’” Klaus quotes Kamal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Learn to Read 182,191
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,305
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,913
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?