Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
925,941 - 925,960 of 1,083,663 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you figure we all have your affliction, sorry loser. Take your beating like a man just for once, hell you might as well get used to it.
When was the last time you washed between your cheeks, eh?

Try sliding down a sandpaper bannister sometime, dood.

Maybe then people could stand you for more than 2 minutes.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"They" won't get it, but I found your analogy laugh-out-loud funny. Keep up the good work.
You laugh at abortion buckets so your opinion here doesn't count.

Scoot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republican Defends Being on Medicaid While Opposing Medicaid

A Tea Party candidate for Idaho's House of Representatives defended himself against allegations of hypocrisy following an NBC News article in which he admitted to signing his entire family up for Medicaid while running on a platform that calls for the dismantling of all government programs.

"I don’t think that the government should be involved in health care or health insurance," Greg Collett, 41, of Caldwell told NBC News earlier this month.

Collett, a self-employed software developer by trade, went on to note that his ten children — two biological, eight adopted — are all recipients of health insurance through the government's Medicaid program, and acknowledged that "there are a lot of people out there that’ll cry foul" over the dissonance.

And, indeed, many people did visit Collett's personal site shortly afterward to ask him what the hell.

In a lengthy response to all the naysayers, Collett attempted to defend his hypocrisy, but made it so much worse:

Let me set the record straight. Yes, I participate in government programs of which I adamantly oppose. Many of them, actually. Am I a hypocrite for participating in programs that I oppose? If it was that simple, and if participation demonstrated support, then of course. But, my reason for participation in government programs often is not directly related to that issue in and of itself, and it certainly does not demonstrate support. For instance, I participate in government programs in order to stay out of the courts, or jail, so that I can take care of my family; other things I do to avoid fines or for other financial reasons; and some are simply because it is the only practical choice. With each situation, I have to evaluate the consequences of participating or not participating.

Or, as Opposing Views helpfully summarizes: "[I]t is okay to take part in programs one opposes as long as one does not 'support' those programs."

http://gawker.com/tea-party-republican-defend...

typical.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fine with who I am! I don't live my life trying to fit into any certain social community. I am like Jesus, who I am! No wonder more kids from your background commits suicide than my background. That cesspool has plenty of children to play with so, I guess it evens out, don't you think?
Smokin' crack again?

Gettin' short of brain cells there, bro'...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The leading cause of personal bankruptcy is overextended borrowing.
You can google these things dummy. Once again__who are you trying to convince? Other TeaParty dummies?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're deflecting.
"This is because the majority of Democratic voters, unlike the Tea Party and its allies, have demands that are in line with the majority of the country."
deny that. but maybe you won't. i sure don't see any of you nutjobs defending the battle the Tea just lost. i'll i've seen is....'Let's not talk about that.'
you're deflecting

...with feces flinging. Get the caretaker in there to clean up your cage.

What does " i'll i've seen is...." mean???

Bad air in the hood tonight?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Tea Party Republican Defends Being on Medicaid While Opposing Medicaid
A Tea Party candidate for Idaho's House of Representatives defended himself against allegations of hypocrisy following an NBC News article in which he admitted to signing his entire family up for Medicaid while running on a platform that calls for the dismantling of all government programs.
"I don’t think that the government should be involved in health care or health insurance," Greg Collett, 41, of Caldwell told NBC News earlier this month.
Collett, a self-employed software developer by trade, went on to note that his ten children — two biological, eight adopted — are all recipients of health insurance through the government's Medicaid program, and acknowledged that "there are a lot of people out there that’ll cry foul" over the dissonance.
And, indeed, many people did visit Collett's personal site shortly afterward to ask him what the hell.
In a lengthy response to all the naysayers, Collett attempted to defend his hypocrisy, but made it so much worse:
Let me set the record straight. Yes, I participate in government programs of which I adamantly oppose. Many of them, actually. Am I a hypocrite for participating in programs that I oppose? If it was that simple, and if participation demonstrated support, then of course. But, my reason for participation in government programs often is not directly related to that issue in and of itself, and it certainly does not demonstrate support. For instance, I participate in government programs in order to stay out of the courts, or jail, so that I can take care of my family; other things I do to avoid fines or for other financial reasons; and some are simply because it is the only practical choice. With each situation, I have to evaluate the consequences of participating or not participating.
Or, as Opposing Views helpfully summarizes: "[I]t is okay to take part in programs one opposes as long as one does not 'support' those programs."
http://gawker.com/tea-party-republican-defend...
typical.
LMAO He's a software douch__a 41 year old right wing scumbag software douche.

I wonder if his screen name is Stoneman?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Here again we have an incontinent sick old man called ghost constantly banging his gums, drooling on his keyboard, complaining about his miserable life..
God. What a sorry ass life you have ghost, you miserable piece of shit.....
(951) 750-4xx4
It's the culture...
If we could only convince ghost that his suicide would be a great community service and he should do the right, Liberal, Progressive, Ultra Left, Democratic thing for humanity....

But misery loves company so he keeps hanging around...
Nat Turner

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Call it what you want cracker, Black People Won!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring the truth as usual, I see.
"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." Winston Churchill
"A lie can get half-way around the world before the truth can get its pants on."

----- Winston Churchill

Winnie knew your ilk very well. You don't wear pants.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
GM still owes us money...
So does, Allied Financial; Allied First Bancorp; American Bancorp of Illinois; Anchor BanCorp Wisconsin; Aurora Loan Services; Bainbridge; Bancshares, Inc; BancPlus corp; Bank of America subsidiaries (countrywide); Bank of George; Bank of the Carolinas Corp; Bank United; Banker's Bank of the West; Bayview Loan Servicing; BCD Holding Company; Bethax Federal CU; Blue Ridge Bancshares; Blue Valley Ban Corp; BNCCorp; Border Federal CU; Bridgeview Bancorp; Broadway Financial; Brooklyn Cooperative Federal CU; Buffalo Cooperative CU; Butte Federal CU; .....well, you get the idea. That's just the first two letters of the alphabet.

http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list/s...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Jerry Springer?
One of your daddies.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The leading cause of personal bankruptcy is overextended borrowing.
Wrong, but as usual you have no idea of what you are talking about and never let facts get in the way of your opinion.

Medical Bills Are the Biggest Cause of US Bankruptcies: Study

Bankruptcies resulting from unpaid medical bills will affect nearly 2 million people this year—making health care the No. 1 cause of such filings, and outpacing bankruptcies due to credit-card bills or unpaid mortgages, according to new data. And even having health insurance doesn't buffer consumers against financial hardship.

The findings are from NerdWallet Health, a division of the price-comparison website. It analyzed data from the U.S. Census, Centers for Disease Control, the federal court system and the Commonwealth Fund, a private foundation that promotes access, quality and efficiency in the health-care system.

"A lot of Americans are struggling with medical bills," said NerdWallet Health Vice President Christina LaMontagne.

NerdWallet estimates that households containing 1.7 million people will file for bankruptcy protection this year.

Even outside of bankruptcy, about 56 million adults—more than 20 percent of the population between the ages of 19 and 64—will still struggle with health-care-related bills this year, according to NerdWallet Health.

And if you think only Americans without health insurance face financial troubles, think again. NerdWallet estimates nearly 10 million adults with year-round health-insurance coverage will still accumulate medical bills that they can't pay off this year.

High-deductible insurance plans requiring consumers to pay more out-of-pocket costs are a challenge for many households.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100840148

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Normal people handle their business, never stopping to worry about leeches. Knowing, a shift in the tide &, they themselves can be drowning! Therefore, understanding the struggle of those beneath them in societal status. The only people who find time to complain are, those with a leech mentality inside that they're trying to hide! Having a job is not a given, it's a privilege but, those whom it's been a given for don't see it that way, therefore being the problem, not the solution!
You sound like Malcom X on crack at 60' down in a Kelp Bed.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
:>

Love in the cesspool:}

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly is a regular white person? A Christian? Did you not know that Jewish is a religion, not a race! See, you learn something everyday. Looking for sympathy trying to put yourself in black people shoes, huh?
There *IS* a reality without drugs, bro'.

Honest there is.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could only convince ghost that his suicide would be a great community service and he should do the right, Liberal, Progressive, Ultra Left, Democratic thing for humanity....
But misery loves company so he keeps hanging around...
You should follow your own advice son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"A lie can get half-way around the world before the truth can get its pants on."
----- Winston Churchill
Winnie knew your ilk very well. You don't wear pants.
“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
One of your daddies.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism, xenophobia, homophobia, misogyny,
Imagine if you taught your children not to be all of the above
Imagination is the only skill set you have left, babee. Reality and you parted ways after you left the circus for a part-time job at the zoo.

Don't try counseling normal people. You'll just embarrass yourself:}

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,115
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min truth-facts 45,892
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Terry rigsby 49,006
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min Roxie Darling 4,567
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 1 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••