Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403354 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1008155 Oct 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You must be the hoor!
You are the azzhole in the S.F. Bathhouse.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1008156 Oct 20, 2013
Democratic Congressman...

Congresscreep Steve Cohen (D-TN) on MSNBC...

"“We [meaning U.S. Representatives] take an oath to support the country against all enemies foreign and domestic, and these [Tea Party Republicans] are the domestic enemies.”

http://moonbattery.com/...

Lapeer, MI

#1008157 Oct 20, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Watched a documentary about the Navy Seal Team 6 and the training of all Navy SEALs tonight.
Everyone knows these are unbelievably extraordinary men, but they almost seem superhuman.
They are huge, bigger than Life folks.

So big, in fact, that tiny little Magic Negro's can hide behind them.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008158 Oct 20, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
“It is the preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else that prevents us from living freely and nobly.”
&#8213; Bertrand Russell
Jess C. Scott
“If money’s the god people worship, I’d rather go worship the devil instead.”
&#8213; Jess C. Scott, Rockstar
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/10...

"...4. Few insider trading restrictions
What's that? You have word that a major oil player in your state is about to purchase a rival? If you're 99.99% of the American public, trading on this information to profit would be an illegal and jailable offense. For members of Congress, it's practically legal! Despite passing the Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act, perhaps known better as the STOCK Act in 2012, Congress gutted the primary disclosure component earlier this year, which, while still making it difficult to make trades on inside information, means they don't have to publicly disclose their trades and potential insider knowledge. So much for transparency, I guess?..."

Lapeer, MI

#1008159 Oct 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it amazing how the t-p (lemons) did exactly that to Americans (paper cuts)?
And the likes of Cruz are ready to do it again!
Well, with talk like that, I'm sure it won't be a Merry Christmas for retailers!
Your head is spinning uncontrollably - to the Left, of course.

Close your eyes, squeeze your cheeks together 3 times and repeat after me: "There's no place like Home"

You'll be back inside the institution in no time, boy.

Lapeer, MI

#1008160 Oct 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well, if the shoe fits son.....!
That's what you said to the guy who placed his foot up your butt.

Location hidden

#1008161 Oct 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! How many of those individuals held a country hostage son? My guess would be zero.
OTOH, the t-p radicals only represented 18% of Americans... assuming they all voted for the same representative!
You are sure stuck on the "Iza bez a hoss-tage" crap...

If that's what you know, you go with it I guess..

this could help you...

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!"

Bob Marley

Lapeer, MI

#1008162 Oct 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Reading SA? Isn't that blasphemy son?
whoa!!!!
You, Mr. Potato Head, think that two and two = what Ballerinas wear to the Opera.

Science and you have nothing in common except for science's ability to describe you as a sub-primate.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1008163 Oct 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pok-E-Ston is an Islamic country, our natural enemy....
Pok-E-Ston provided asylum to Osama bin Laden...
and if you say the government of Pok-E-Ston was unaware of his presence, Galt has a bridge to sell you...
There's that intolerance of yours raising its ugly face. Islam is not our "natural enemy". And to think you consider yourself a believer in the constitution. Geez.

Thomas Jefferson demanded recognition of the religious rights of Islam (Mahamdan) and linked them with Jews and pagans for First Amendment Rights. Too bad you insist on disparaging an entire religion due to a radical fringe element. I feel sorry for you.

Location hidden

#1008164 Oct 20, 2013
Collected left as described by a shrink...

The Victim Mentality...

"Our society is full of people who, through their own limiting beliefs, have settled into becoming victims of their circumstances. They feel powerless to make changes in their lives because they think that the elements of their lives are out of their control. All too often they're quick to ask, "Why do bad things keep happening to me? "You probably know someone like this. They are the "why me?" people who always seem to have an excuse for the things in their life that aren't working. And much of what is in their lives isn't working as well as it could be. They have poor health or bad relationships; they have dead-end jobs or chronic financial problems."

"They have a hard time taking responsibility for themselves, their actions, mistakes, and even their own decisions. In short, being a victim requires a giving up of most, if not all, personal responsibility..."

http://aaph.org/node/214

Location hidden

#1008165 Oct 20, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that intolerance of yours raising its ugly face. Islam is not our "natural enemy". And to think you consider yourself a believer in the constitution. Geez.
Thomas Jefferson demanded recognition of the religious rights of Islam (Mahamdan) and linked them with Jews and pagans for First Amendment Rights. Too bad you insist on disparaging an entire religion due to a radical fringe element. I feel sorry for you.
What Muslim countries have you been to?

Location hidden

#1008166 Oct 20, 2013
'gimmedats'

"Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame."

Erica Jong
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1008167 Oct 20, 2013
Medical establishment now trying to stalk unvaccinated children through covert survey

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042591_unvaccinate...

Location hidden

#1008168 Oct 20, 2013
What keeps people Liberal, broke, and always a victim...

Secondary Gain

"Secondary gains are the “benefits” people get from NOT overcoming a problem. For many people who are stuck, secondary gains are an important mechanism in why they stay stuck"

http://www.aliceboyes.com/secondary-gain/

Location hidden

#1008169 Oct 20, 2013
Secondary gains...

Helping versus rescue...

"With rescuing there is no progress, and the victim remains in a dependent state. Rescuing perpetuates their tendency to hand over control and responsibility for their conditions to others, even though outsourcing their life to others creates this sense of powerlessness in the first place."

Kets De Vries, M.(2012). Are You A Victim of Victim Syndrome?. Retrieved 20 Oct 2013, from
www.insead.edu .

Location hidden

#1008170 Oct 20, 2013
OTHER INCENTIVES?

Secondary Gain...

Incentives...
If someone, who is not disabled, can make say...$42K a year without working...
http://michaelgraham.com/liberal-massachusett...

"It occurs when a patient’s symptoms are maintained because of the impact of attention, affection, remuneration, access to medication and other incentives."

Dr. David Adams

http://www.psychological.com/forums/entry.php...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008171 Oct 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your head is spinning uncontrollably - to the Left, of course.
Close your eyes, squeeze your cheeks together 3 times and repeat after me: "There's no place like Home"
You'll be back inside the institution in no time, boy.
“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n

So true! So true!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008172 Oct 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you said to the guy who placed his foot up your butt.
lol!

"You wanna be next, I know:]" - shiningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1008173 Oct 20, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sure stuck on the "Iza bez a hoss-tage" crap...
If that's what you know, you go with it I guess..
this could help you...
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!"
Bob Marley
Well, it seems it was a $24B crap done by the reich wing crazies son.

Oh wait! Are you taking a position this was just a drop in the bucket?

So... fiscal responsibility really has no bearing in conservative lore then?

interesting!!!!

Location hidden

#1008174 Oct 20, 2013
good night folks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River North. A horrible TERRIBLE, Extremely ba... 46 min Chiraq 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,657
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Chiraq 33
News Swim ban lifted at some Chicago-area beaches 1 hr Chiraq 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr sambo 219,332
the larry meber political forum (Jun '11) 4 hr Mr X Lax 79
last post wins! (Dec '10) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2,268
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Juan Schanahan 103,115

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages