Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1007361 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey no life, I will be leaving this Monday for my home in the mountains and you will still be here crying and posting stupid as that is your only life. Crying and whining the two main branches of baggers,,You are the poster boy for stupid, although you do alternate with sleazy Eed.
I'll call BOB at Lawson Construction Management and tell him your idiot dumbass is on the way...

It's the culture....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1007362 Oct 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Murdoch grabbed onto the popularity of The National Enquirer in launching Fox News. He recognized the dumbing down of America and it's appetite for sleaze. He took it from there by creating a product he knew would appeal to the "dumazzz" segment of society.
In 1998, "In response to charges that his papers debase culture and intrude into privacy, he almost concedes. "Had we tended to sensationalise some [stories]? Yes. I think so. Sometimes too much I would agree. But ... everyone does it, whether they are making chewing gum or television sets, the idea is to sell as many as possible."
And, there you have it, all Murdoch cares about is profits. Sensationalism sells.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/murdoch-adm...
So here we have a rabid Jerry Springer fan posing as an intellectual telling us about the dumbing down of America. How quaint.

Can you also do impersonations of a human being?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1007363 Oct 19, 2013
another wrote:
<quoted text>
paranoid insane assertion
You know nothing of or how the internet or the obamacare website works... and your opinions are worthless, dangerous, and illiterate.

Healthcare.gov forces you to create an account, a self-incrimination surveillance program requiring detailed personal information selling yourself out before you can shop for obamakare.

HHS bureaucrats knew this would make the website run slowly on a ten year old outdated platform, yet are more afraid letting people see first the underlying cost of Obamakare's insurance plans would scare people away.

If not for obamakare, the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

It's the culture....

Lapeer, MI

#1007364 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Backwood thinkers and obvious bigots like you make it impossible for you baggers who are totally dependent on being programmed daily to ever gain control again. Down is your only direction.
Sure thing, you damned conservative.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1007365 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Backwood thinkers and obvious bigots like you make it impossible for you baggers who are totally dependent on being programmed daily to ever gain control again. Down is your only direction.
are you nuts...or are you an idiot...?
"New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's controversial plan to keep large sugary drinks out of restaurants and other eateries..."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/30/us-...
"San Francisco Bans Happy Meals"
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/nov/02/busin...

Lapeer, MI

#1007366 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many time I gotta tell you cracka, I don't live in the hood. But I do live around some good, wholesome, respectable white folks &, 1 good, wholesome, respectable Mexican family. I can guarantee all of us know you to be a cracka. It's in the culture!
I was referring to the cesspool between your ears that you are stuck in.

Get literate or get lost.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007367 Oct 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I'll call BOB at Lawson Construction Management and tell him your idiot dumbass is on the way...
It's the culture....
Be my guest semenhole, you are totally clueless and your desperation shows that, big time. I love just how miserable all of you butt breath baggers have gotten since your latest beat down. Still you think you are going to win something...You are a big bag of losing baggers. Yahoo. Moron. BOO idiot...Now go clean out your depends...LMAO
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007368 Oct 19, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Take your child to a museum and he will take his/her child to a museum....
Mommy and daddy teach their children behaviors...
even if is UNHEALTHY!!!!!!!!
"I know kids who will only eat white bread. However, thatís just because their parents buy white bread rather than a healthier whole-wheat loaf."
http://www.commonsensedesign.net/blogArticle....
What happens when a mommy/daddy runs off?
Can a government replace parents?
You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about! Ihope you don't have kids. A child will do what he/she likes doing, fact! My mother not father sold drugs. Not only myself but, both my brothers all around up selling drugs. My mother, father, & younger brother all eat pig feet &, chitterlings. My older brother & I don't. My older brother and I, don't like mayonnaise, instead we like mustard. I'm the only person in my family that doesn't eat ribs, pork shoulder. Somewhere along the line, you forgot or, just don't know, children are people with a mind of their own. A parent's job is not to make their decisions for them but, to guide them in their decision making. " So as I tell you &, not as I does!" Staple phrase in the black community!

Location hidden

#1007370 Oct 19, 2013
I love Science!

.edu!!!!!

"Children Imitate Adult Behaviors"

Whether it is smoking...
Abandonment...
Stealing...

and of course these...

Imagine if we taught our kids these...
"Thou shalt not kill...
Thou shalt not steal...
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house..."
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1007371 Oct 19, 2013
Polls are a snapshot of the moment, Liberals uses polls to create news to influence or produce an outcome!!
The simple facts Polls can be manipulated to reflect oneís agenda!! The only way to determine if a poll is Fair/Balance is to see the Internal sampling another words how many Democrats, Republicans, Independents were polled otherwise itís just another useless poll in my Opinion!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007372 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So you figure we all have your affliction, sorry loser. Take your beating like a man just for once, hell you might as well get used to it.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1007373 Oct 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No and you aren't required to buy health insurance if you are dead either.
"They" won't get it, but I found your analogy laugh-out-loud funny. Keep up the good work.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007375 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fine with who I am! I don't live my life trying to fit into any certain social community. I am like Jesus, who I am! No wonder more kids from your background commits suicide than my background. That cesspool has plenty of children to play with so, I guess it evens out, don't you think?
Low Fat Milk

Waynesboro, MS

#1007376 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So here we have a rabid Jerry Springer fan posing as an intellectual telling us about the dumbing down of America. How quaint.
Have you noticed CNN lately? Jews from sun up to sun down. Sometimes I wonder do "regular" "white people" notice the high number of "jews" on television. Believe it or not, I think there are more "blacks" on television now than there are "regular" "white people". Maybe it's time they try their own "channel"....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1007377 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
'economic justice'????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA... ....
Liberal codewords are funny as hell, aren't they?
Tax hard working Americans to death, spread that money across the country to welfare moochers and baby mammas and then go on NBC to talk about how you want 'economic justice'!!!!
you're deflecting.

"This is because the majority of Democratic voters, unlike the Tea Party and its allies, have demands that are in line with the majority of the country."

deny that. but maybe you won't. i sure don't see any of you nutjobs defending the battle the Tea just lost. i'll i've seen is....'Let's not talk about that.'
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007378 Oct 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
Polls are a snapshot of the moment, Liberals uses polls to create news to influence or produce an outcome!!
The simple facts Polls can be manipulated to reflect oneís agenda!! The only way to determine if a poll is Fair/Balance is to see the Internal sampling another words how many Democrats, Republicans, Independents were polled otherwise itís just another useless poll in my Opinion!!
Bet you weren't saying that when the polls indicated Romney was up by 4% points. Nah, you were hopeful like the rest of your mind, putting your faith in a false God!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1007379 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you figure we all have your affliction, sorry loser. Take your beating like a man just for once, hell you might as well get used to it.
Here again we have an incontinent sick old man called ghost constantly banging his gums, drooling on his keyboard, complaining about his miserable life..

God. What a sorry ass life you have ghost, you miserable piece of shit.....

(951) 750-4xx4

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1007380 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about! Ihope you don't have kids. A child will do what he/she likes doing, fact! My mother not father sold drugs. Not only myself but, both my brothers all around up selling drugs. My mother, father, & younger brother all eat pig feet &, chitterlings. My older brother & I don't. My older brother and I, don't like mayonnaise, instead we like mustard. I'm the only person in my family that doesn't eat ribs, pork shoulder. Somewhere along the line, you forgot or, just don't know, children are people with a mind of their own. A parent's job is not to make their decisions for them but, to guide them in their decision making. " So as I tell you &, not as I does!" Staple phrase in the black community!
Get off the stupid!!!!!
Embrace the science!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1007381 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince1680 is blind in one eye, can't see out of the other and enjoys mimicking his Liberal media propaganda heroes.
Ignoring the truth as usual, I see.

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." Winston Churchill

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1007382 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Jerry Springer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 69,532
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 16 min reality is a crutch 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Learn to Read 178,607
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min edogxxx 98,362
Amy 10-1 38 min pde 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 38 min Always Smile 4,050
Amy - 9-29-2014 53 min pde 31

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]