Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1007247 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for your own children. Punishing children is a lesson on responsibility &, accountability. Paying extra attention to a child will have them seeking the same thing when they grow up &, nobody gives 2 shits about their feelings. A beating is not meant to hurt, it's a corrective measure, showing the child that there's consequences & repercussions for their actions. A child that doesn't mean that lesson early on will go on to make change mistakes , believing mommy _, daddy is gonna get them outta everything, when that is not the case.
I agree with this.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1007248 Oct 19, 2013
ANTICHRIST SPIRIT OBAMA wrote:
Obama says: Don’t Listen to Anyone but Me!
Author
By Rev. Michael Bresciani (Bio and Archives) Saturday, October 19, 2013
Comments at bottom of page | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us
It had to happen.
After every victory Barack Obama not only gloats, but in very vindictive and overt ways he rubs it in the face of those he thinks he has trumped. He has gone above and beyond just ridiculing those who wanted to defund ObamaCare with advice for all Americans to stop listening to other Americans!pam
In a very Hitlerian kind of admonishment, he said we should all stop listening to radio hosts, bloggers and talking heads and just help him to get on with his plan to save the economy, jobs et al.
It is abundantly clear that Mr. Obama has been skipping the blogs and most likey not tuning in Savage or Rush. He also has probably not visited one of the sites that keep the ongoing record of his open and public lies.
No doubt he missed WND’s article of October 18, 2013 by Joseph Farah entitled simply,‘The Lies of Obama.’ No doubt he missed the video at examiner.com called ‘Top 25 ‘laws of the land’ under attack by Obama’ or Examiner’s even more scathing piece called,‘Top 50 reasons people keep comparing Obama to Hitler.’
<spam>

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1007249 Oct 19, 2013
Religion, The Root of All Evil?

WASHINGTON (AP)- President Barack Obama is not an overtly religious man. He and his family rarely attend church, and he almost never elaborates in public about his own relationship to his Christian faith.

But far away from the public eye, his longtime advisers say, the president has carefully nurtured a sense of spirituality that has served as a grounding mechanism during turbulent times, when the obstacles to governing a deeply divided nation seem nearly insurmountable.

Every year on Aug. 4, the president's birthday, Obama convenes a group of pastors by phone to receive their prayers for him for the year to come. During the most challenging of times, prayer circles are organized with prominent religious figures such as megachurch pastor Joel Hunter, Bishop Vashti McKenzie of the African Methodist Episcopal Church and the Rev. Joseph Lowery, a civil rights activist.

http://www.14news.com/story/23733765/out-of-t...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1007250 Oct 19, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is nothing but a distorted opinion. Black kids don't have temper tantrums in stores? Baloney. I've seen it happen. Black kids don't cuss out and "diss" their parent(s) or elder guardians? Baloney, I've seen it happen.
Steady, level-headed approach to parenting? What's the percentage of single parent homes for AA children, 70-75%? How many AA kids have no clue who their dad is? Facts you may not want to hear, but facts regardless.
Parents today, regardless of skin color, don't discipline their children, they try to be their best friends. Maybe one reason is a swat on your child's bottom will land you in jail.
The extremely high black male prison population in America speaks volumes to the sad state of affairs with the black culture and the black family.

Anyone trying to paint this over either works for Liberal media or Madison Ave.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007251 Oct 19, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Beatings do not constitute steady and level headedness.
Exhibiting common sense, rationality (rather than emotionality) and logicality does.
My parents NEVER had to UNcivilly "beat" us. EVER. They just taught us to "know better" than to even have to go there.
And your post is rather racist... and VERY misconceptualized, because it is not right to "beat" ANYONE, and based on your theoretical example, why does that concept not extend FURTHER..into generla population, rather than just immediate environment.
(because it's Darwinian, animalistic level bullchit, rather than societal CIVILITY as a whole in general-that's why).
Oh, it's wrong for me to point out what I call flaws in your culture but, it's right when you do the same with mines? What I said was far from racist, it's the truth. The same as when you said" why doesn't it extend further in my culture." A beating without letting the child know why they're being punished, is as good as a talk without physical force to reinforce the talk. I've rarely had to put my hands on my kids ( boys ) because, they already knowhow far too push me &, what I'll accept &, what i won't. If &, when they slip or forget, I'll be there to remind them," I'm the judge, jury, & executioner until they can make it in this world by themselves!

Lapeer, MI

#1007252 Oct 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, Public Policy Polling came up with contradictory results asking two separate questions.
Participants were given a list of networks, including Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and PBS, and voted on whether they trusted each network.
In the first question, Fox News and Comedy Central both received 46% of those networks considered the most untrustworthy.(Comedy Central airs "The Daily Show with John Stewart" and "The Colbert Report".)
However, in a separate question where participants were asked, "Which TV news outlet do you trust the most?", the most number of respondents chose Fox News with 34% saying the network was more reliable than any other network.
PBS was second with 13%; CNN third with 12% and ABC News fourth with 11%. All other networks received less than 10%.
Not only are people polarized but obviously confused.
Because polling has now become so integrated with marketing and politics, the shysters have entered the field in order to create numbers to their liking. Liberals are famous for this.

Take that infamous lawyer-witness exchange "So, Mr. Smith. Have you stopped beating your wife? Yes or No, please" and apply this same stratagem to polling questions and you have a Liberal gold mine of propaganda.

Lapeer, MI

#1007253 Oct 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sensationalized journalism sells and that's all FOX cares about. Truth be damned. They don't report on "scandals". They actually create them and idiots like yourself swallow it whole.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...this is exactly what *YOU* are doing here with your sensationalistic postings where you create FOX "scandals" and report on them.

You have a really twisted reality there, dood.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1007254 Oct 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good
You are admitting that the few inflicting punitive damages on the many is "good"? And for no other reason than absolute power and control?

You really scare me sometimes, Lily.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1007255 Oct 19, 2013
Information Technology experts, outside and inside the government, have figured out the reason why the website for Obamakare's federally-sponsored insurance exchange is crashing.

Healthcare.gov forces you to create an account, enter detailed personal information selling yourself out before you can start shopping. This, in turn, creates a massive traffic bottleneck, as the government gathers and verifies your personal information and decides whether or not you're eligible for subsidies.

HHS bureaucrats knew this would make the website run more slowly, and are more afraid letting people see first the underlying cost of Obamakare's insurance plans would scare people away.

If not for obamakare, the Tea Party would not have been a great success..

It's the culture....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1007256 Oct 19, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
OK I just have to wonder, why so many people are still posting to this thread since it originated in 2008. Yes, Barack Obama was our next president. He was duly elected as the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America, was then reelected, and is now nearing the end of his last term. And yet everyone is upset because he's "going to be our next president"? Please. just reelect somebody who you're more in love with next time - if it's possible for you to like any president that is!
He was elected - not just once but twice - because the black out media succeeded in helping him fundamentally transform this country into the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.

Welcome to it. Which one are you?

Is it possible for you to like any president who leads and puts the country first?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1007257 Oct 19, 2013
United States Becomes World's Number-One Oil Supplier - So why are Our gas prices still so high??

Oct. 17, 2013

In a watershed moment for the United States, it has now surpassed Saudi Arabia as the world’s largest supplier of oil.

According to PIRA, an energy analysis firm, the skyrocketing oil output over the last four years is the most dizzying ascent since Saudi Arabia’s from 1970-1974. Since 2009, U.S. oil output has climbed 3.2 million barrels per day (bpd). The total includes natural gas liquids and biofuels...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007258 Oct 19, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is nothing but a distorted opinion. Black kids don't have temper tantrums in stores? Baloney. I've seen it happen. Black kids don't cuss out and "diss" their parent(s) or elder guardians? Baloney, I've seen it happen.
Steady, level-headed approach to parenting? What's the percentage of single parent homes for AA children, 70-75%? How many AA kids have no clue who their dad is? Facts you may not want to hear, but facts regardless.
Parents today, regardless of skin color, don't discipline their children, they try to be their best friends. Maybe one reason is a swat on your child's bottom will land you in jail.
You call it an opinion but, it's in the news frequently. I never said,( if I did, I didn't mean never)that all black kids don't do these things because, I've seen it myself but, I've seen a lot more white kids do it, by far.(AA) lol! That's bullshit! I don't know where you're getting your statistics from but, I live this. I'm in the " AA" community &, black kids not knowing who their fathers are is aww flat out lie! Some of their dads may not be in their lives for to some Fucked up circumstances but, what you stated is a complete lie. I've had far more 1 night stands with white girls than black girls &, 90% of TANF, the most popular welfare program is single white females so, even if it were the truth, at least they're taken care of! I agree on the calling the cops quote but, I explained to my kids the consequences behind that.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1007259 Oct 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sensationalized journalism sells and that's all FOX cares about. Truth be damned. They don't report on "scandals". They actually create them and idiots like yourself swallow it whole.
Why did Fox even start up?

They had to have a niche....a market...

You...the dumazzz...did not know that?

even Shitty cars like the Pontiac Aztec had fans...Doophus!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1007260 Oct 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
A 5th grader knows the answer to this question Do You? Are you required to purchase Auto Insurance if you do not own or operate a vehicles?
What are you trying to say? Your a spirit without a body?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1007261 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The extremely high black male prison population in America speaks volumes to the sad state of affairs with the black culture and the black family.
While no one should judge Adrian Peterson's public reaction, the recent situation surrounding the death of the Minnesota Viking running back's two year old son spoke volumes.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007262 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a special kind of stupid to not see why the black population is so deep in prisons. But, then again, you for the bill. No need to explain because, if you don't know by now, you're part of the problem, being you're not part of the solution.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1007263 Oct 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Information Technology experts, outside and inside the government, have figured out the reason why the website for Obamakare's federally-sponsored insurance exchange is crashing.
Healthcare.gov forces you to create an account, enter detailed personal information selling yourself out before you can start shopping. This, in turn, creates a massive traffic bottleneck, as the government gathers and verifies your personal information and decides whether or not you're eligible for subsidies.
HHS bureaucrats knew this would make the website run more slowly, and are more afraid letting people see first the underlying cost of Obamakare's insurance plans would scare people away.
If not for obamakare, the Tea Party would not have been a great success..
It's the culture....
True, but ObamaKKKare is working fine....taxes are being collected and the money is being spent...the purpose of ObamaKKKare was always wealth redistribution, not insurance or medical care...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1007264 Oct 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all if you do read it won't say Obamacare at the top of the page.
sorry...this is one turkey that Obama can't avoid...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1007265 Oct 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt " OMG OMG young people have to buy insurance they don't need. OMG OMG"
Galt: "OMG OMG Young people have high deductibles. OMG OMG".
If these young people never get sick, then isn't a high deductible a good choice?
those who never get sick don't need insurance...

those who do get sick need real insurance...

ObamaKKKare serves neither group...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1007266 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It takes a special kind of stupid to not see why the black population is so deep in prisons. But, then again, you for the bill. No need to explain because, if you don't know by now, you're part of the problem, being you're not part of the solution.
It takes a special kind of stupid to not see why the black population is so deep in prisons.

The demokkkRatic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping you blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, 13% of the population, in their place, in prisons and ghetto's, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth... NJ raider.

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among you blacks? Race and Cheese Trumps Common Sense....

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago