Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1007091 Oct 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if you knock Salon you knock FOX.
why is it you folks never get that?
What you just wrote above makes absolutely no sense.

Why is it you folks never get that?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1007092 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be talking your yourself....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1007093 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
if you knock Salon for being a biased site....

and seeing how FOX is biased.....

get it?

i always laugh when right wingers accuse anyone of being biased. it's, like,'Do you have mirrors in your house? Well if you do...go find one and take a look!'

get it?

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#1007095 Oct 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
get it?
i always laugh when right wingers accuse anyone of being biased. it's, like,'Do you have mirrors in your house? Well if you do...go find one and take a look!'
get it?
FOX is the only independent news source in the country. ABC, NBC, et al., are so afraid of losing their front row seats at Prez news conferences they suck up to the party line and fawn over the incompetent Clown in Chief. We need journalists who are real men, not wimpy liberals.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007096 Oct 19, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX is the only independent news source in the country. ABC, NBC, et al., are so afraid of losing their front row seats at Prez news conferences they suck up to the party line and fawn over the incompetent Clown in Chief. We need journalists who are real men, not wimpy liberals.
A person would have to border insanity to even entertain the idea that Fox was independent. Of course the Tea Baggers long ago surpassed that level. Sooo you think Fox has real men???? Greta is perhaps the most masculine one over there, all are sheep that will say anything in order to keep their jobs. Fox has been voted the most biased station on the air and the one that lies the most. But that's a must for their sheep. Plain and simple.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007097 Oct 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
get it?
get it?
Oh but you underestimate the vulnerability of sheep. If their lord didn't want them sheared he would not have made them sheep, so you see they know no better. It's their destiny. Just to name a few losers, Easy Eed, Carol, Whatever, Fetch, Flack, looney Surprize, Galt, of course the degree of their hatred has doubled since their latest beat down, their mournful wailing and programmed remaining brain cell is on over time and subject to crack at any moment. They all live in a non-mirrored world, with only the vision to see outside never inside. Kinda sad but there is no corrective device, they are basically doomed to repetitious nonsense for eternity with never a clue.

over here <-------->

#1007098 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A person would have to border insanity to even entertain the idea that Fox was independent. Of course the Tea Baggers long ago surpassed that level. Sooo you think Fox has real men???? Greta is perhaps the most masculine one over there, all are sheep that will say anything in order to keep their jobs. Fox has been voted the most biased station on the air and the one that lies the most. But that's a must for their sheep. Plain and simple.
We are conservatives, not "tea baggers". Insanity is the province of the left, my child. Don't worry, our taxes will keep you fed.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007100 Oct 19, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
We are conservatives, not "tea baggers". Insanity is the province of the left, my child. Don't worry, our taxes will keep you fed.
We are all conservatives to a degree, where was your conservative principles for eight years of out of control spending and two botch wars and no restriction on Wall Street that have proven disasterous and still increasing our debt by trillions. Most sane people will go to the edge of a cliff but only the far right and baggers will go over and they continue to prove that still. Obama inherited eight years of blind leadership and not a peep from the right, now magically you are all fiscal geniuses.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007101 Oct 19, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that by definition alone a Conservative is one opposed to change, set in their ways, unwilling to compromise, which is why we have different degrees of conservatism, but one needs to be smart enough to draw the line and become a self thinker at some point. Baggers do not possess that ability, you seem like perhaps you do.

over here <-------->

#1007102 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that by definition alone a Conservative is one opposed to change, set in their ways, unwilling to compromise, which is why we have different degrees of conservatism, but one needs to be smart enough to draw the line and become a self thinker at some point. Baggers do not possess that ability, you seem like perhaps you do.
My definition of a conservative is someone who admires the rules set forth in the Constitution. Those guys got it right. Check it out.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007103 Oct 19, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
My definition of a conservative is someone who admires the rules set forth in the Constitution. Those guys got it right. Check it out.
Most of us believe in the constitution, but we all admire differently. A great deal was different when that came about, our forefathers could not have imagined how things would have changed. Exactly what part of the constitution do you and I disagree on?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1007104 Oct 19, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you argue that Fox is a non biased source, then you must be a Tea Bagger.

Chambersburg, PA

#1007105 Oct 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong...they pay the full amount until they satisfy the deductible...and the copay does not count against the deductible...
folks like you who have socialized medicine don't understand insurance....
if a genius like you doesn't understand that, imagine the shock to the Obamabot slugs...
Galt " OMG OMG young people have to buy insurance they don't need. OMG OMG"

Galt: "OMG OMG Young people have high deductibles. OMG OMG".

If these young people never get sick, then isn't a high deductible a good choice?

Chambersburg, PA

#1007106 Oct 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
medical insurance is a losing proposition for everybody who does not have large medical bills....ObamaKKKare or not
Galt is disappointed that his fire insurance on his home is a losing proposition.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1007107 Oct 19, 2013
GOP donor on funding teabagger candidates:
Why fuel the fire that will consume us?

Chambersburg, PA

#1007109 Oct 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
charge a premium commensurate with the risk....
That is pre-existing conditions.

Chambersburg, PA

#1007110 Oct 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf does that have to do with obamacare taxes?
It has to do with why the Tea Party did not form until Feb of 2009, dumbasss.

Why would a TEA dipstick wait until taxes were lower to complain?

If it were really about taxes which we all know it isn't.

Chambersburg, PA

#1007111 Oct 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
nice to see you think the only taxes you pay are federal.
When you complain about Obama & taxation, are you talking about your State taxes too? Are you that dumb?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1007112 Oct 19, 2013

Chambersburg, PA

#1007113 Oct 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
there's a huge difference between reading a check stub and writing a check, stupid.
Only if you are as dumb as you.

Just because YOU can't comprehend the pay stub does't mean no one else can either.

Let me help.

Read the gross pay. Read the check amount. See the difference? Then look at the deductions & see where the money went.

Honest, it is not that difficult.

Maybe you & Flacktard should go back to grade school & study arithmetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Who 47,477
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Sublime1 98,495
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min jacques Ottawa 179,253
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 24 min Hatti_Hollerand 649
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Boy G 50,583
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min TRD 68,635
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min Frijoles 69,959
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]