Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
925,401 - 925,420 of 1,079,623 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obstetricians labeled as ophthalmologists and the wrong doctors described as fluent in Russian and Farsi" is a glitch and a minor fix. Just be patient.
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-exchang...
this is what it comes down to...

in the real world, if a site has as many "glitches" as the obamacare sites, they lose customers, money and potentially go out of business.

in the government world, if a site has as many "glitches" as the obamacare sites and they lose customers, just tax them an additional $95.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Rap is a money making venture and not an art form.
I've played golf with Luther Campbell a couple of times (he can play) and his behavior is strictly business. Same same ZZ Top who's drummer owned auto racing teams and was a terrific road course driver.
Art-Money
Brittney, Jessica and Miley___money
Christina Aguilera__art
It's rare that I disagree with you Realtime but, you're totally wrong on this one. I'll do you a favor. Download Jay-z; Heaven, Beachchair, Oceans &, Holy Grail. Or just listen to Nas albums; It was written &, I AM. 2PAC, any album. There's different forms of Rap, I happento like most of them but, my favorite is Hardcore or, Gangsta Rap. You may not think so but, some of the music is deep &, you'll never find a better art form Anyone can put thoughts into form &, keep them between the beats. Now try doing that using rhyming words &, keeping the topic. Takes God given skill!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Ah Fox News. I was wondering why all the lemmings were fired up this morning, some of their headlines -
OBAMACARE WOES
- Insurers get faulty data
from glitch-riddled website
- Obamacare site wasn't tested until week before launch
Tell you what folks, for those of you using Internet Explorer go in to advanced settings and check the box to 'show a notification for every javascript error' and then surf the web and see how many you get, you can even go to your beloved Fox News site where you will get about a dozen before you can get the home page to load.
Topix throws errors all the time.
Technically speaking these are glitches.
Trust me it will get very annoying and you will soon be unchecking that button very shortly.
homer figured out how to fix the Obama care website "glitches". Turn off error notification. I wonder why Obama didn't think of that.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Off to a football game soon then on to see a band. Have a good weekend all. Go Mountaineers!!!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your facts mixed up. The Affordable Care Act benefits 15% of the population. The 2% is the percentage of the population represented by the Tea Party.
only 15%? is it to much to ask for some Vaseline?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you Dem. Go easy on them, they are still smarting from the ass whipping the president and the Dems put on them.
"Be graceful in victory" - Homer 2016
"I don't read his [dem] posts" - dumbass Dave.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It is I...the one and only.
Yes, grey, we did our part In destroying the right wing for decades.
answer the fcking question. What's up with Canada!!
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
obamazombie
"President Barack Obama has described al Qaeda as having been “decimated,”“on the path to defeat” or some other variation at least 32 times since the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, according to White House transcripts."
It's like y'all live to take things out of context. You do it every chance you get. You know like, I know that the president was talking about those in Afghanistan, who our troops are at war with. Al Qaeda is all over the globe so, how is it that you got his words misconstrued?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you had an ugly baby; you'd kill it? Who determines what ugly is?
your mirror every time you stand in front of it. And you wonder why your husband requests paper bags at the grocery story.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you DON'T know the only two requests made by Republicans to avoid the shutdown?
Here they are:
1. Congress abide by the same law as everyone else.
2. Individuals be treated the same as corporations.
You DID know this, right?
And that Democrats refused to talk about these two requests which led them to shutdown the government before doing so?
Oh, I thought you meant what change the Republicans actually managed to make to the ACA.

House demands went something like this:

1. Repeal the Affordable Care Act
2. Defund the Affordable Care Act
3. Delay the individual mandate
4. Repeal Medical Device Tax
5. Fix the glitch that would eliminated the Federal health insurance subsidy for lawmakers and their staff.

Do recall the uproar over the e-mails that were released showing Boehner working with Democrats to fix #5?

What shutdown the government was Republicans balking at the very deal they ended up accepting. Idiots.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/anatomy...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely! withholding should be abolished. Make the stroke that check!
the government turns your employer into a tax collector.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>C Steven Tucker is an insurance broker and Tea Party activist who appears on FOX business and many right wing radio talk shows including that of Wayne Dupree.
I can see why you hide your sources__you're fkn embarrassed to admit that you actually read that crazyiness.
only n idiot thinks you can "hide" sources in the internet age...doll.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
your mirror every time you stand in front of it. And you wonder why your husband requests paper bags at the grocery story.
For real son! You on it like that? Must feel good talking shit knowing, your actions are unaccountable. I forgot, your side is full of internet gangsters. A real life Clark Kent/Superman, coward by day, gangster by night! Kill yourself!

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
source please and a link
The guy who wrote that describes himself as "Health policy wonk. Reluctant Affordable Care Act expert. Liberty loving, self reliant, constitution embracing Conservative." In other words, a Tea bagger, with his own persona agenda.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's like y'all live to take things out of context. You do it every chance you get. You know like, I know that the president was talking about those in Afghanistan, who our troops are at war with. Al Qaeda is all over the globe so, how is it that you got his words misconstrued?
I'm not an obamazombie. We are attacking a.q. all over the globe, only an obamazombie thinks he was only talking about Afghanistan.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>C Steven Tucker is an insurance broker and Tea Party activist who appears on FOX business and many right wing radio talk shows including that of Wayne Dupree.
I can see why you hide your sources__you're fkn embarrassed to admit that you actually read that crazyiness.
Well, that, and the fact that he thinks he sounds intelligent when he plagiarizes the works of others.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>For real son! You on it like that? Must feel good talking shit knowing, your actions are unaccountable. I forgot, your side is full of internet gangsters. A real life Clark Kent/Superman, coward by day, gangster by night! Kill yourself!
For real, dad. I'm on it like fly on sht. I can't wait till your wanna be gangbanger sht threatens to put a cap in my ass, tough guy. You go first, your contribution to society won't be missed.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's rare that I disagree with you Realtime but, you're totally wrong on this one. I'll do you a favor. Download Jay-z; Heaven, Beachchair, Oceans &, Holy Grail. Or just listen to Nas albums; It was written &, I AM. 2PAC, any album. There's different forms of Rap, I happento like most of them but, my favorite is Hardcore or, Gangsta Rap. You may not think so but, some of the music is deep &, you'll never find a better art form Anyone can put thoughts into form &, keep them between the beats. Now try doing that using rhyming words &, keeping the topic. Takes God given skill!
It's about the money__R&B artists mostly didn't own the music and basically worked for wages__funk brought owner credits to the likes of Rick James__but the early rap artists owned it all and even better it was a pretty simple deal. EZ lyrics, no band/orchestra not a lot of studio time etc and no royalties going out to folks no one ever heard of.

Of course the rap scene turned into rock and roll redux with the entry of the shady promoters__but many rappers avoided those cats and made a fkn ton of money.

So__Maurice Williams left his mark on the music world and most folks haven't a fkn clue who he is. Hmmmph!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
only n idiot thinks you can "hide" sources in the internet age...doll.
Software douche? How about ignore, omit, delete, skip?

Point is that the scumbags don't want others to know where they found the sht that they bring to this fine thread.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Software douche? How about ignore, omit, delete, skip?
Point is that the scumbags don't want others to know where they found the sht that they bring to this fine thread.
pisswater douche? That's just stupid, anyone with half a sober brain can find anything that is posted here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 174,595
Abby 7-24 44 min pde 41
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,777
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 2 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 2 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 6 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search