Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1261649 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#1007373 Oct 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No and you aren't required to buy health insurance if you are dead either.
"They" won't get it, but I found your analogy laugh-out-loud funny. Keep up the good work.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007375 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to the cesspool between your ears that you are stuck in.
Get literate or get lost.
I'm fine with who I am! I don't live my life trying to fit into any certain social community. I am like Jesus, who I am! No wonder more kids from your background commits suicide than my background. That cesspool has plenty of children to play with so, I guess it evens out, don't you think?
Low Fat Milk

Waynesboro, MS

#1007376 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So here we have a rabid Jerry Springer fan posing as an intellectual telling us about the dumbing down of America. How quaint.
Can you also do impersonations of a human being?
Have you noticed CNN lately? Jews from sun up to sun down. Sometimes I wonder do "regular" "white people" notice the high number of "jews" on television. Believe it or not, I think there are more "blacks" on television now than there are "regular" "white people". Maybe it's time they try their own "channel"....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1007377 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
'economic justice'????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA... ....
Liberal codewords are funny as hell, aren't they?
Tax hard working Americans to death, spread that money across the country to welfare moochers and baby mammas and then go on NBC to talk about how you want 'economic justice'!!!!
you're deflecting.

"This is because the majority of Democratic voters, unlike the Tea Party and its allies, have demands that are in line with the majority of the country."

deny that. but maybe you won't. i sure don't see any of you nutjobs defending the battle the Tea just lost. i'll i've seen is....'Let's not talk about that.'
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007378 Oct 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
Polls are a snapshot of the moment, Liberals uses polls to create news to influence or produce an outcome!!
The simple facts Polls can be manipulated to reflect ones agenda!! The only way to determine if a poll is Fair/Balance is to see the Internal sampling another words how many Democrats, Republicans, Independents were polled otherwise its just another useless poll in my Opinion!!
Bet you weren't saying that when the polls indicated Romney was up by 4% points. Nah, you were hopeful like the rest of your mind, putting your faith in a false God!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1007379 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you figure we all have your affliction, sorry loser. Take your beating like a man just for once, hell you might as well get used to it.
Here again we have an incontinent sick old man called ghost constantly banging his gums, drooling on his keyboard, complaining about his miserable life..

God. What a sorry ass life you have ghost, you miserable piece of shit.....

(951) 750-4xx4

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1007380 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about! Ihope you don't have kids. A child will do what he/she likes doing, fact! My mother not father sold drugs. Not only myself but, both my brothers all around up selling drugs. My mother, father, & younger brother all eat pig feet &, chitterlings. My older brother & I don't. My older brother and I, don't like mayonnaise, instead we like mustard. I'm the only person in my family that doesn't eat ribs, pork shoulder. Somewhere along the line, you forgot or, just don't know, children are people with a mind of their own. A parent's job is not to make their decisions for them but, to guide them in their decision making. " So as I tell you &, not as I does!" Staple phrase in the black community!
Get off the stupid!!!!!
Embrace the science!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1007381 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince1680 is blind in one eye, can't see out of the other and enjoys mimicking his Liberal media propaganda heroes.
Ignoring the truth as usual, I see.

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." Winston Churchill


Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1007382 Oct 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So here we have a rabid Jerry Springer fan posing as an intellectual telling us about the dumbing down of America. How quaint.
Can you also do impersonations of a human being?
Who's Jerry Springer?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007383 Oct 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're deflecting.
"This is because the majority of Democratic voters, unlike the Tea Party and its allies, have demands that are in line with the majority of the country."
deny that. but maybe you won't. i sure don't see any of you nutjobs defending the battle the Tea just lost. i'll i've seen is....'Let's not talk about that.'
Normal people handle their business, never stopping to worry about leeches. Knowing, a shift in the tide &, they themselves can be drowning! Therefore, understanding the struggle of those beneath them in societal status. The only people who find time to complain are, those with a leech mentality inside that they're trying to hide! Having a job is not a given, it's a privilege but, those whom it's been a given for don't see it that way, therefore being the problem, not the solution!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007384 Oct 19, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off the stupid!!!!!
Embrace the science!!!!!
Science changes with the seasons, really just is!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#1007385 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all conservatives to a degree, where was your conservative principles for eight years of out of control spending and two botch wars and no restriction on Wall Street that have proven disasterous and still increasing our debt by trillions. Most sane people will go to the edge of a cliff but only the far right and baggers will go over and they continue to prove that still. Obama inherited eight years of blind leadership and not a peep from the right, now magically you are all fiscal geniuses.
Dodd/Frank sent us over the cliff. Two self absorbed leftie socialists. GWB just wasn't swift enough to see through it...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1007386 Oct 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"They" won't get it, but I found your analogy laugh-out-loud funny. Keep up the good work.
Take a child to a museum...
"Field Trips to Art Museums Improve Critical Thinking, Promote Historical Empathy, and Increase Tolerance"

http://educationnext.org/field-trips-to-art-m...

take a child to the welfare office...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1007387 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fine with who I am! I don't live my life trying to fit into any certain social community. I am like Jesus, who I am! No wonder more kids from your background commits suicide than my background. That cesspool has plenty of children to play with so, I guess it evens out, don't you think?
Suicide!!!!!!you made a funny!!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1007388 Oct 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"They" won't get it, but I found your analogy laugh-out-loud funny. Keep up the good work.
Thanks.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007389 Oct 19, 2013
Low Fat Milk wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed CNN lately? Jews from sun up to sun down. Sometimes I wonder do "regular" "white people" notice the high number of "jews" on television. Believe it or not, I think there are more "blacks" on television now than there are "regular" "white people". Maybe it's time they try their own "channel"....
What exactly is a regular white person? A Christian? Did you not know that Jewish is a religion, not a race! See, you learn something everyday. Looking for sympathy trying to put yourself in black people shoes, huh?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1007390 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bet you weren't saying that when the polls indicated Romney was up by 4% points. Nah, you were hopeful like the rest of your mind, putting your faith in a false God!
No the only poll I put any credit in is after the American People cast their Ballots but Thanks for validating my Point!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1007391 Oct 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Jerry Springer?
a DemoKKKrat politician who specializes in sleaze...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1007392 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Normal people handle their business, never stopping to worry about leeches. Knowing, a shift in the tide &, they themselves can be drowning! Therefore, understanding the struggle of those beneath them in societal status. The only people who find time to complain are, those with a leech mentality inside that they're trying to hide! Having a job is not a given, it's a privilege but, those whom it's been a given for don't see it that way, therefore being the problem, not the solution!
meaningful employment is earned through ability, not a privilege given....
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007393 Oct 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
meaningful employment is earned through ability, not a privilege given....
Who are you to judge what employment is meaningful &, what's not? Which is more important, the designer or the manufacturer? A rational person would know, both need each other equally. You on the other hand would say," he who makes the most money!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 6 min boundary painter 5,378
Ask Amy 7-28-15 10 min boundary painter 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min loose cannon 194,316
Abby 7-28-15 14 min boundary painter 4
Dear Abby 7-27-15 14 min Blunt Advice 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,189
News Chicago's other drug cartel, founded by the Han... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages