Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1007195 Oct 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must you always prove how out of the loop you are to protect your bubble of denial?
Obamacare has granted the IRS massive new authority to implement this complex and bureaucratic tax law.
Out of the 47 provisions the IRS is responsible for, at least 42 amend the IRS Code, according to the Treasury general.
All insurance companies are required to report to the IRS the name, address, identification number, and type of policy purchased by every customer to determine whether the insurance was “government-approved” and comply with Obamacare’s individual mandate.
In other words, the IRS will receive massive amounts of personal health information from virtually all Americans.
The Government Accountability Office estimated that the IRS would spend $881 million on implementing the law from 2010 through 2013 and would spend more than half a billion dollars from an Obamacare implementation “slush fund.”
The IRS will need nearly 1,954 full-time employees to work on the law’s implementation.
If that's not overseeing, I don't know what is.
Carol, Carol, Carol I'm really trying to be patient with you this morning but it's you that's obviously out of the loop. There's a difference between determining if you have coverage and if that coverage conforms to the minimum standards required by law and personal medical information. The IRS doesn't need to know your medical history and doesn't want to; it's irrelevant to their function.
I'm going to be generous and say that you've been misinformed about the cost to implement the ACA. The CBO has estimated that it will cost $8 to 10 billion over the next ten years to implement the law not the absurd $881 billion you stated. By the way Carol the government shut down cost the economy $24 billion and that was just for 11 days; $ 8 to 10 billion over ten years is chump change by comparison.
If the IRS needs additional employees to implement the law, so what? These are decent paying jobs and these people will cash their paychecks and spend the money stimulating the economy.
Give it up Carol, the ACA is here to stay. It might need some tweaks and nut tightening but it's not going to be repealed or defunded.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1007196 Oct 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing of or how the internet works or Topix works... and your deranged opinions are worthless and illiterate you loser.
It's the culture...
and OMG you judged that!

multiple orgasms?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1007197 Oct 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just shut-up and judge it.
so when the judge its do a better job of expressing your opinion...there's your sign.
<native American spam>
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1007198 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are having another lonely day..Does the sun ever shine on your very small world? Simply being a sarcastic lowlife idiot has got to be very boring...At least I got that part right. Actually you kinda remind me of Easy Eed. Which would be the ultimate in insults. I see you are still in mourning from your latest beat down. Crybaby.
People like you, those dumber than dirt, should be barred from posting on Topix. How does pointing out your ignorance make one a sarcastic lowlife?

Lonely days in one's very small world? Let's see, this is my 2nd post in the last 72 hours. You want an indication of who is really the bored lonely fool, count your posts...

Location hidden

#1007199 Oct 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not in public! and definitely not on internet forums with a butt plug!
I bet 10 bucks you'd let Lily watch...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1007200 Oct 19, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe auto insurance is punishment? They really are the same thing. Both are mandatory. Both insure against events that may never occur and in both the premium pool covers the loses for other members.
A 5th grader knows the answer to this question Do You? Are you required to purchase Auto Insurance if you do not own or operate a vehicles?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#1007201 Oct 19, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Punishing bad behavior does not change behavior...
they will learn to accept bad behavior as the norm...(Lock-in)...
"Punishment makes children think there must be something wrong with them. If they think they are bad, they will act bad. They get punished. Children want attention. They will settle for punishment if they can not get attention for good behavior."
Wilson, E.(2013). "Young Children Series: Discipline Without Punishment". Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service, Publication T-2329
Speak for your own children. Punishing children is a lesson on responsibility &, accountability. Paying extra attention to a child will have them seeking the same thing when they grow up &, nobody gives 2 shits about their feelings. A beating is not meant to hurt, it's a corrective measure, showing the child that there's consequences & repercussions for their actions. A child that doesn't mean that lesson early on will go on to make change mistakes , believing mommy _, daddy is gonna get them outta everything, when that is not the case.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007202 Oct 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you just keep working that judge its button whilst i sit here and laugh about how easy it was to draw in our own judge its wuss.
btw...masturbation really should be done in the relative safety of your own bedroom. that and the rest of us are getting tired of your very vocal orgasms.
I do believe that the only way old Surprize can masturbate is like Grampa and that would have to be orally.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1007203 Oct 19, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, Carol, Carol I'm really trying to be patient with you this morning but it's you that's obviously out of the loop....Spam, spam, spam....
Dumbass Dave's sock PDUPONT

It's the culture...
Nathan Bouchard

Tver, Russia

#1007204 Oct 19, 2013
Buy a wife from Vietnam. E-mail: master_hoang[at]rocketmail.com
TheIndependentMa joirty

London, KY

#1007205 Oct 19, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you stupid commie ghetto liberals think...
It's the culture...
Save AMERICA!

Make the current marxist megalomaniac kiddies on the DC hill GROW UP and do it RIGHT-for a REAL Change!!!

CAP, CURB,(get a damn) B-U-D-G-E-T, balance and live with in Americas means again!

REDO the marxist givverments American Communist (tax 'em all some more) Act-REMOVE direct HIPPA violations! It does NOT belong on the UNsecured www's of public web access!!!

T.E.A.(the TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY) Party!

FOR working class America-NOT against it!

anDUH

Good morning y'all.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1007206 Oct 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not in public! and definitely not on internet forums with a butt plug!
Well old retarded surprize is from semonhole Florida.
TheIndependentMa joirty

London, KY

#1007207 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for your own children. Punishing children is a lesson on responsibility &, accountability. Paying extra attention to a child will have them seeking the same thing when they grow up &, nobody gives 2 shits about their feelings. A beating is not meant to hurt, it's a corrective measure, showing the child that there's consequences & repercussions for their actions. A child that doesn't mean that lesson early on will go on to make change mistakes , believing mommy _, daddy is gonna get them outta everything, when that is not the case.
Beatings are bullchit.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1007208 Oct 19, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet 10 bucks you'd let Lily watch...
i am not floriduh's 'handler'.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1007209 Oct 19, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think Obama was involved in that kind of conspiracy.
But what's worse is that he covered it up - a planned terrorist attack on 9/11 - to protect himself and his chance at reelection.
What could be worse than a Commander-in-Chief being AWOL on the night of such an attack, coming out and blaming a video the very next day, and then hopping on Air Force One to head out to Los Vegas to raise money for his campaign in the wake of 4 dead Americans leaving us with no concrete answers and with no one being held accountable?
Not even one of the suspected terrorists has been arrested - after all this time.
Obama pretending like it never happened is the worst cover-up by any president including Nixon.
Okay Carol, you've worn out my forbearance for the day. Where's the evidence that it was a planned attack stupid? Where's the evidence that the President was aware that it would take place? The President wasn't AWOL liar, he was monitoring the situation from the White House.
There was no cover up LIAR!
On the other hand George W Bush was warned about an imminent attack prior to 9/11/01 and did nothing to stop it. And how long did it take before Osama Bin Laden was caught and killed idiot?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1007210 Oct 19, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
<native American spam>
half. the other half is having a judge its overdose thanks to flo.

Location hidden

#1007211 Oct 19, 2013
Why did the Obama sick the IRS on the Tea Party?

"IRS targeted tea party groups earlier than 2012"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57584051/

Punishing:
-teaches the tea party who is boss
-you cannot let the tea party get away with anything or you will lose control
-the tea party asked for it.

Wilson, E.(2013). "Guiding Young Children Series: Discipline Without Punishment". Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service, T-2329.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1007212 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that the only way old Surprize can masturbate is like Grampa and that would have to be orally.
When posting on Topix ghost, there's a fine line between what's on your mind you orally old man, you pervert and You should probably see a therapist about this??

And... your opinions are worthless and illiterate ghost.

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1007213 Oct 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
now there is supposition i can get behind or in front of.

wait. maybe i should rephrase? nah.

Location hidden

#1007214 Oct 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Speak for your own children. Punishing children is a lesson on responsibility &, accountability. Paying extra attention to a child will have them seeking the same thing when they grow up &, nobody gives 2 shits about their feelings. A beating is not meant to hurt, it's a corrective measure, showing the child that there's consequences & repercussions for their actions. A child that doesn't mean that lesson early on will go on to make change mistakes , believing mommy _, daddy is gonna get them outta everything, when that is not the case.
What kind of 'punishment<S>' are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Brian_G 51,876
Ask Amy 3-29-15 5 hr Kuuipo 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr JRB 185,890
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr litesong 52,331
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cold Front 69,312
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,150
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,815
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]