Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,262)

Showing posts 925,221 - 925,240 of1,033,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reasonable Doubt

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003791
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oblamapuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans have every reason to expect our president to have some integrity, except to libs who twice elected a serial sexual abuser and accused rapist. If Manson was released he'd be welcomed at most Hollywood parties.
Hmmm.... "Hollywood" was created and in controlled by "jews" right? I mean... I'm sure you would agree, it's pretty obvious in 2013.

Let's see what crazy Charlie has to say about "jews".

Charles Manson provides insight into the Jewish mentality
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I don't think Charlie would have too many friend in "Hollywood".
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003792
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly see less damage to the country is we just keep hobbling along until the Magic Negro's term expires. Just do what needs to be done however painful to rid the country of the incompetent Jerk-Of-The-Century.
lol! That's not a problem... since cons don't have anyone ready anyway son!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003793
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a total lie.
Obama takes the least blame in EVERY poll, and the GOP beats the Dems in the blame game.
You lise.
Your oarty is full of circus clowns.
I posted the source.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/05/gove...

Here's another one.

CNN/ORC International survey:

63% angry at Republicans.
57% angry at Democrats.
53% angry at President Obama.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...

Pew Research Center:

Republicans 39%.
Obama administration 36%.
Both 17%.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/3...

Again, not wide margins.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003794
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The cons and tea party... nothing but a bunch of hijacking terrorist extortionists holding America hostage.

And they are getting more experienced at their craft!

Hold the line Obama!

Hold the line!!!!
The Black Label

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003795
Oct 14, 2013
 
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly see less damage to the country is we just keep hobbling along until the Magic Negro's term expires. Just do what needs to be done however painful to rid the country of the incompetent Jerk-Of-The-Century.
Meanwhile....

Israel, Israel, Israel....
Voluntarist

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003796
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

This is why there is states rights, the states are supposed to be their own little nations, independent.
If the federal government shuts down the states have to pick up the slack.
States should immediately create work projects and circulate their own printed money within the state with agreements with bordering states to interchange currency.
The Black Label

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003797
Oct 14, 2013
 
When the "hawks" don't get their way.... sht happens.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003798
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you happen to see the arrogant Magic Negro on tonight's news? He donned a green apron for the cameras at a volunteer kitchen for furloughed federal workers(who must be starving to death!!!!) and stood there mealy-mouthed talking about those bad Republicans.
The Liberal Media loves it when the Boy Wonder does his juvenile nyah-nyah routine.
This jerk doesn't know the first thing about the Constitution, the Separation of Powers or how American Government works. It is unimportant to the little boy. Instead, he wants it his way or it's the highway. His knees must be sore from all the foot-stomping he's been doing.
His photo ops won't compensate for his refusal to sit down and negotiate with Republicans so he wouldn't be wearing a green apron or his unconscionable blunder over the death benefits for those fallen soldiers or barricading war memorials...etc., etc., etc.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003799
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oblamapuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans have every reason to expect our president to have some integrity, except to libs who twice elected a serial sexual abuser and accused rapist. If Manson was released he'd be welcomed at most Hollywood parties.
Yes, they do. It used to be pretty high up on the list of presidential characteristics and qualities.

It still is for most of us.
Oblamapuke

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003800
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reasonable Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm.... "Hollywood" was created and in controlled by "jews" right? I mean... I'm sure you would agree, it's pretty obvious in 2013.
Let's see what crazy Charlie has to say about "jews".
Charles Manson provides insight into the Jewish mentality
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I don't think Charlie would have too many friend in "Hollywood".
liberal jews can display some incredible ignorance and stupidity at times. Streisand would whip him up some delicious lox and bagels in a heart beat.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003801
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly see less damage to the country is we just keep hobbling along until the Magic Negro's term expires. Just do what needs to be done however painful to rid the country of the incompetent Jerk-Of-The-Century.
Obamacare will be this president's undoing. Ironically, he still thinks it's his legacy which, of course, it is. But not the legacy he has in mind.

Also, his pouting and bullying and refusing to sit down and even talk with Republicans to work out a compromise hasn't gone over well with a lot of people.

But Obamacare will be his undoing. I really believe that. We're just going to have to prepare ourselves for the worst first.

Night shinning.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003803
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

killtaker wrote:
More from our intellectual superiors...
with a nod to SDA...
White House Garden...
"Pounds and pounds of ripe organic bounty have gone to waste,"
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/squirrels-relish-whi...
Zero chance of Moochelle moving her fat ass out into the White House garden to pick some fruit.....unless the cameras follow....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003804
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Interesting discussion of Tesla Motors, including how they lose money on every car they sell, but still turn a profit by selling emissions credits to other manufacturers.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/patrickmichaels/2...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003805
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Oblamapuke wrote:
<quoted text>
liberal jews can display some incredible ignorance and stupidity at times. Streisand would whip him up some delicious lox and bagels in a heart beat.
...and this site has lily, Jean/USA/Frontporch, and Demos/Tenzing/Nucular to fill that role....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003806
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare will be this president's undoing. Ironically, he still thinks it's his legacy which, of course, it is. But not the legacy he has in mind.
Also, his pouting and bullying and refusing to sit down and even talk with Republicans to work out a compromise hasn't gone over well with a lot of people.
But Obamacare will be his undoing. I really believe that. We're just going to have to prepare ourselves for the worst first.
Night shinning.
the media will cover Obama's ass no matter how big a disaster occurs...
smell the coffee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003807
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

i love me some hopium!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003809
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare will be this president's undoing. Ironically, he still thinks it's his legacy which, of course, it is. But not the legacy he has in mind.
Also, his pouting and bullying and refusing to sit down and even talk with Republicans to work out a compromise hasn't gone over well with a lot of people.
But Obamacare will be his undoing. I really believe that. We're just going to have to prepare ourselves for the worst first.
Night shinning.
Only a person who has severe psychological damage could possible think this way. Pharmaceutical and insurance costs have been soaring for many years now and all the while not a single thing has been done to help that situation. Now we have a president who is not afraid to address the real problems facing our nation and just as they did with socisl security and medicare the Republicans are pretending it's the end of time. Without either of those we would really be dealing with the worst, so deal with it you clueless pretenders of the poor, working man, Veterans and whine away as Obama crams it up your azz. Your blind misery is rather enjoyable.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003810
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a person who has severe psychological damage could possible think this way. Pharmaceutical and insurance costs have been soaring for many years now and all the while not a single thing has been done to help that situation. Now we have a president who is not afraid to address the real problems facing our nation and just as they did with socisl security and medicare the Republicans are pretending it's the end of time. Without either of those we would really be dealing with the worst, so deal with it you clueless pretenders of the poor, working man, Veterans and whine away as Obama crams it up your azz. Your blind misery is rather enjoyable.
Carol is correct. Obama and his party are the party of "no" compromise, even though the majority of America does not want Obamacare.

You sound like a 10 year old, bullshitter.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003811
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing Osama with Obama and Obamacare which is destined to see this nation fail. Nevermind the government failing. It's already been there, done that.
It's the people I'm worried about. Especially people like you. The economy is anything but saved. Obama has done more spending than any other president. Jobs being created are part-time because of Obamacare and Obama has raised taxes at every opportunity. Obamacare, by the way, is a tax law. Which brings me back to my original point.
You're lying again as usual Carol.
Government spending under President Obama has grown at a slower rate than it did under any president since Dwight D. Eisenhower was in office six decades ago, according to an analysis from Bloomberg. That may not jibe with the conservative complaints that Obama has overseen a massive growth in government spending, but its true:
Federal outlays over the past three years grew at their slowest pace since 1953-56, when Dwight D. Eisenhower was president. Expenditures as a share of the economy sank last year to 22.8 percent, their lowest level since 2008, according to Congressional Budget Office data. Thats down from 24.1 percent in 2011 and a 64-year high of 25.2 percent in 2009, when Obama pushed through an $831 billion stimulus package.[...]
Spending grew just 0.6 percent from 2009 to 2012, according to data compiled by Bloomberg from government reports.
The President doesn't spend a dime that isn't authorized by Congress you clueless twit! Raising taxes is also a function of Congress you stupid liar. The only ones who got a tax raise was those making over $400,000 a year and that was passed by the Republican House.
It's amazing to me that someone who claims she was some kind of hot shot teacher is so ignorant about how government operates.
You're an idiot Carol!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1003812
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is correct. Obama and his party are the party of "no" compromise, even though the majority of America does not want Obamacare.
You sound like a 10 year old, bullshitter.
Morning idiot, speaking of the psychologically damaged. Only the most clueless would not see that Obama has bent over backwards to please and appease a group of greedy people that are supposed to do what's best for fellow Americans, but their admitted only project was to undermine and destroy Obama....While the by-product of that brings us programmed sheep like you carol and the rest of the lock steppers on here. Even Ray Charles could see that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 925,221 - 925,240 of1,033,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min Whiny1 4,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min KiMare 47,001
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min Frijoles 64,956
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min prognosticator 96,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min litesong 42,928
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Learn to Read 167,383
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr DUMP Durbin 6,528
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••