Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1006797 Oct 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Like an obsession, compulsion, or excessive psychological dependence, You old woman (May 18, 1947) are supremely hypocritical...
Your highly adaptive ego devices enables you USSR to violate your commitments, vilify those who are true to their faith, and you avoid personal sacrifice while feeling great about themselves.
Because of the way your ego works, the politics of liberalism are the bulwarks of your hypocrisy and self-deception.
It's the culture...
It's the culture...
Stupid is as stupid does..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1006798 Oct 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the thing about Obama zombies...they don't realize they've been brainwashed.
... that's what brainwashed reich wing nuts seem to claim son.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1006799 Oct 18, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this my buddy dem? What's up with Canada. I hope all is well with you. Nothings changed here same old retarded baggers. I'll be here until Monday and then i'm back to the mountains for the winter. I'm just glad to be a part of the major beatdown of the Tea Baggers.. Warms my heart..They are such dumb fucs.
What happened to California?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1006800 Oct 18, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we can keep the plan and doctors we already have IF we can afford the rate increases caused by new regulations in the gun-to-our-heads (also known as the ACA), or as long as the plan or doctors we have don't drop us because of new regulations in the gun-to-our-heads (aka the ACA.)
ACA Instructions: Insert screws and tighten. When surrender is imminent, switch to single-payer. Then tighten some more.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1006801 Oct 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the thing about Obama zombies...they don't realize they've been brainwashed.
If I meet one I'll pass along your message. It's sad that you have resorted to just name calling and back biting, I had much higher hopes for you.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1006802 Oct 18, 2013
The wheels on the Public bus/train go round and round...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/533e6a3a7cdaacdbf0...

Orlando, FL

#1006805 Oct 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lois is on a roll with her analogies today; ugly babies being killed, buffalo stampeding, etc.
Meanwhile, am I the only one who caught Mitt and Ann on Jay Leno making meatloaf?
The ugly baby and buffalo analogies apply to liberals.

Everyone likes meatloaf. Almost everyone.

Did you have another point?

Orlando, FL

#1006806 Oct 18, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyday this dumb carol tries to sell her war stories.
Homer brought up the subject of wars...dumb lol.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1006807 Oct 18, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so now we're comparing the American electorate to children....well you are partially right when you consider teabaggers and their representatives like Cruz and Bachmann. I will give you that
She's moved on from pulling limbs off ugly babies at least.
Where does come up with this shyt? Billo? or church sermons?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1006808 Oct 18, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a software or hardware guy?
In my past experiences (most) software guys are douches like you!!!!
Many of the rightwing mutts who camp out on this thread and the birther threads are software douches.

What if your name was Adam Bartsch?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1006809 Oct 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If I meet one I'll pass along your message. It's sad that you have resorted to just name calling and back biting, I had much higher hopes for you.
You did?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1006810 Oct 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to bushie boy's personal intel on the matter....
Yeah... Gilligan still breastfeeding on George Bush and you sucking DICK Cheney...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1006811 Oct 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
ACA Instructions: Insert screws and tighten. When surrender is imminent, switch to single-payer. Then tighten some more.
Good

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1006812 Oct 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Al Qaeda has come roaring back in Iraq since U.S. troops left in late 2011 and now looks stronger than it has in years. Who was president in 2011?
maybe you should have read what George H.W. Bush and Brent Scowcroft had said about taking out Saddam, before you made such an asinine remark.

Basically we'd be in another Vietnam with a country divided amongst itself. Only this time there would be 3 factions Sunni, Shia and Kurd. That no matter how long we stayed, once we left a brutal religious civil war would break out.

It doesn't matter who was POTUS when we pulled out, the outcome was sealed the day we took Saddam out. Ask any Middle East expert, and no anyone associated with PNAC is automatically disqualified as a Middle East expert, especially considering they didn't even know there are different sects of Islam.

There are only two ways to prevent a civil war between the Sunnis, Shias and Kurds is to have over 1/2 million troops maintain the peace or install another Saddam like dictator.

Geesh, just how ignorant can you get.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1006814 Oct 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Mitt can cook a roast chicken but not a turkey
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1006815 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Lois is on a roll with her analogies today; ugly babies being killed, buffalo stampeding, etc.
Meanwhile, am I the only one who caught Mitt and Ann on Jay Leno making meatloaf?
Seems like ever time you think these crazies have maxed out they somehow find a way to get deeper into looney land. It's obvious since their latest beat down they are like a swarm of crazed bees darting in and out crasping gropping and buzzing incoherently..Totally amusing but kinda scary that fellow Americans can act so Al Qaeda like, and pass themselves off as patriots. Sad but true.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1006816 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
She's working towards bailing out the boat__she just loves herself some dumbazz boat analogies.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1006817 Oct 18, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you had an ugly baby; you'd kill it? Who determines what ugly is?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1006818 Oct 18, 2013
What art contributes to our society...

Selfies in the crapper!

"15th Century Flemish Style Portraits Recreated In Airplane Lavatory"

http://www.boredpanda.org/15th-century-flemis...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1006819 Oct 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Homo! I've gotten things together on my end for the sescession. All the patriots in Texas and AZ identified, mobilized, and readied for the Red State revival. Did you get all the West coast phags committed to joining your blue state fairy march?
What's a "sescession," Phaggy Fenny? Have you ever been anywhere in either of those states?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min cheluzal 98,870
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min JOEL 71,186
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr festivus infidel 68,906
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports