Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006466 Oct 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>tic Go check on your still. You posting from your meth lab again?
Yea Homer-horizontally even....just hover the keyboard w/in arms length. REAL talent lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006467 Oct 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Please seek mental help.
And lay off the diet pop-the REAL stuff is actually not as tainted, far more wholesome!

(and throw those damn diseased bean sprouts in duh trash--or give them to goober ghost...good fodder make beleive food fo' he airhead duhllies)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006468 Oct 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>tic Go check on your still. You posting from your meth lab again?
and by gosh if desert's a chocolate confectionary deee-light, it damn well better be brown!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006469 Oct 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> They ay racism runs in families.
So does ignorant race baiting-DUHMMY.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1006470 Oct 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Alright leftist phags (and humans), Its another gorgeous day here in Az (i.e. too nice to waste talking to leftist wimps & chimps). Do your patriotic duty; stick your head in the oven and turn on the gasssssss.......:-)
your days and those like you of participating in the U.S. gov't are soon coming to an end. as you fade into Irrelevance don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1006471 Oct 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one who matters watches this crap media....
Fox Continues To Deny That GOP Shutdown Has Harmed Economy
http://mediamatters.org/research/2013/10/17/f...
WRONG!
....it’s important to recognize that the economic damage from obstruction and extortion didn’t start when the G.O.P. shut down the government. On the contrary, it has been an ongoing process, dating back to the Republican takeover of the House in 2010. And the damage is large: Unemployment in America would be far lower than it is if the House majority hadn’t done so much to undermine recovery.
A useful starting point for assessing the damage done is a widely cited report by the consulting firm Macroeconomic Advisers, which estimated that “crisis driven” fiscal policy — which has been the norm since 2010 — has subtracted about 1 percent off the U.S. growth rate for the past three years. This implies cumulative economic losses — the value of goods and services that America could and should have produced, but didn’t — of around $700 billion. The firm also estimated that unemployment is 1.4 percentage points higher than it would have been in the absence of political confrontation, enough to imply that the unemployment rate right now would be below 6 percent instead of above 7.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/18/opinion/kru...
and how can the real MSM be lame duck when they're all saying the same thing?
Republicans Get Horrible, Horrible Press Coverage Over Shutdown
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/repu...
Fox Continues To Deny That GOP Shutdown Has Harmed Economy

"Shocking!"

"No surprise there!"

"You want the truth? I'll give you the fcking truth!" - Homer 2016!
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1006472 Oct 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And lay off the diet pop-the REAL stuff is actually not as tainted, far more wholesome!
(and throw those damn diseased bean sprouts in duh trash--or give them to goober ghost...good fodder make beleive food fo' he airhead duhllies)
You and DBwriter would make a good couple, you're both insane.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1006473 Oct 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
7/22/08
QUOTE who="usasince1680" <quoted text>
I am white. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I am not saying that there
are not successful blacks but as a past manager of a governmental department
forced to hire blacks under affirmative action guidelines I found it
difficult to get
good help. My guess is you have never been in charge of hiring for a
large agency.
I have two neighbors who are black. One is an emergency room doctor and the
other is the information technology officer for a large U.S.
corporation. They both
agree that it is difficult to find blacks who are reliable and conscientious.
They don't deny the obvious. They blame the parents and grandparents not
society. Your anger is misdirected.
I can guarantee you that my station in life is far better than yours.
It's real simple: for whatever reason, negroes have a much higher percentage of loser & failures than any other ethnicity. Dont know the reasons (and dont care)......
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1006474 Oct 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text><spam>
WOW, that's the most intelligent post eveer by the forum doofus. Congratulations monkeynuts.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1006475 Oct 18, 2013
Stereotypes!!!!

"Eureka! Tea partiers know science"

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006476 Oct 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one who matters watches this crap media....
Fox Continues To Deny That GOP Shutdown Has Harmed Economy
http://mediamatters.org/research/2013/10/17/f...
WRONG!
....it’s important to recognize that the economic damage from obstruction and extortion didn’t start when the G.O.P. shut down the government. On the contrary, it has been an ongoing process, dating back to the Republican takeover of the House in 2010. And the damage is large: Unemployment in America would be far lower than it is if the House majority hadn’t done so much to undermine recovery.
A useful starting point for assessing the damage done is a widely cited report by the consulting firm Macroeconomic Advisers, which estimated that “crisis driven” fiscal policy — which has been the norm since 2010 — has subtracted about 1 percent off the U.S. growth rate for the past three years. This implies cumulative economic losses — the value of goods and services that America could and should have produced, but didn’t — of around $700 billion. The firm also estimated that unemployment is 1.4 percentage points higher than it would have been in the absence of political confrontation, enough to imply that the unemployment rate right now would be below 6 percent instead of above 7.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/18/opinion/kru...
and how can the real MSM be lame duck when they're all saying the same thing?
Republicans Get Horrible, Horrible Press Coverage Over Shutdown
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/repu...
Oh the peabrain diddly tunes of the Partisan wahwahwah packs....

At least they've moved on with the hater kiddie game tunes a LITTLE now...from "it awrl bushers fault" to "it awrl duh GOP faurlt".

(can't wait till February!!! Someone get the commie-kids on the DC hill some dictionaries, and have them look up the word B-U-D-G-E-T !!!!)
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1006477 Oct 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Alright leftist phags (and humans), Its another gorgeous day here in Az (i.e. too nice to waste talking to leftist wimps & chimps). Do your patriotic duty; stick your head in the oven and turn on the gasssssss.......:-)
As opposed to idiots like you removing your empty head from your oversized azz.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1006478 Oct 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It wont be around that long, Auntie. Odumbocare will be repealed as a nationwide failure within 4-6 years....
Sure it will loser, and that's why your party fought so hard? Only the most clueless thinks that...But then you are more than qualified.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1006479 Oct 18, 2013
Hahahahah! what a tweet!

"More people have applied to live on Mars than have signed up for Obamacare"

S.M

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-09/1...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1006480 Oct 18, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
7/22/08
QUOTE who="usasince1680" <quoted text>
I am white. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I am not saying that there
are not successful blacks but as a past manager of a governmental department
forced to hire blacks under affirmative action guidelines I found it
difficult to get
good help. My guess is you have never been in charge of hiring for a
large agency.
I have two neighbors who are black. One is an emergency room doctor and the
other is the information technology officer for a large U.S.
corporation. They both
agree that it is difficult to find blacks who are reliable and conscientious.
They don't deny the obvious. They blame the parents and grandparents not
society. Your anger is misdirected.
I can guarantee you that my station in life is far better than yours.
Maybe so, but it is way more than obvious that you need psychological help.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006481 Oct 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fox Continues To Deny That GOP Shutdown Has Harmed Economy
"Shocking!"
"No surprise there!"
"You want the truth? I'll give you the fcking truth!" - Homer 2016!
Homer et his wheaties this a.m.??
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1006482 Oct 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yet ghost loves 'NATURE'- in spite of what misplaced and misused body parts have inbred and created, damaged, and done to you..
It's the culture...
It's obvious you should never have taken that job at GM, being a test dummies is not a good future.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006483 Oct 18, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You and DBwriter would make a good couple, you're both insane.
Listen pal-lee-
This AINT no mating zoo fer contained animal pea brains here- mmmk?

HOMER 2016-gonna be sitting in a corner soon, holding onto to he pointy DUNCE hat-w nothing but a bowl of alfalfer stems to munch on!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#1006484 Oct 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Alright leftist phags (and humans), Its another gorgeous day here in Az (i.e. too nice to waste talking to leftist wimps & chimps). Do your patriotic duty; stick your head in the oven and turn on the gasssssss.......:-)
How long you figure will this latest loser breakdown last...Talk about a nutcase????
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006485 Oct 18, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Stereotypes!!!!
"Eureka! Tea partiers know science"
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...
"Bahahahahahaha"

Swallow THAT haters lol

By TAL KOPAN | 10/17/13 1:53 PM EDT Updated: 10/17/13 3:42 PM EDT

A finding in a study on the relationship between science literacy and political ideology surprised the Yale professor behind it: Tea party members know more science than non-tea partiers.

Yale law professor Dan Kahan posted on his blog this week that he analyzed the responses of more than 2,000 American adults recruited for another study and found that, on average, people who leaned liberal were more science literate than those who leaned conservative.
Continue Reading
Text Size

-
+
reset

POLITICO's #ThrowbackThursday
Latest on POLITICO

Playbook: POTUS on 'This Town'
Schweitzer eyes 2016, makes anti-Clinton case
Colbert's 10 best political zingers
Begich fills coffers ahead of 2014
'Weiner Monologues' raising cash
DCCC has record off-year September

However, those who identified as part of the tea party movement were actually better versed in science than those who didn’t, Kahan found. The findings met the conventional threshold of statistical significance, the professor said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,837
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min scirocco 71,045
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,884
2 cops executed in new york 58 min The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 1 hr The Patriot 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 49,220
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:26 am PST

NBC Sports 8:26AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH
CBS Sports 4:09 AM
Jay Cutler expected back with Bears in 2015, with new coaching staff