Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
924,721 - 924,740 of 1,078,909 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he can speak Spanish, too.
more likely Bengali if you want the doctor to understand....
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Surely you can't be this stupid. ObamaCare does NOT sell insurance. It creates a path of getting insurance from Insurance Companies for the working poor and middle class.
Ok thaks for clearing that up so its for the insurance industry not for the people hahahahahahaha listen to you parrot it's funny what an education and life goals can do for anyone no matter the race im 50 and had paid insurance from birth thanks Mom and I've had my own insurance off Moms since 1985 again thanks Mom and she was BLACK to the BONE a civil rights marcher

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress (used to) pass a budget for the subsequent year, moron. The first Democrat budget year after 2007 is 2008, moron. I'll help you calculate that... naught plus naught is naught....
Your coleagues are saying the housing bubble began to deflate in 2007, dumbass. The economic collapse caused by the Democrats didn't happen until 2008 after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank.
Dodd was too scared to face the electorate. It was a foregone conclusion he was going to get clobbered in a landslide. He ran away and hid from the people.
Thus, the people of Connecticutt ran his sabotaging ass out of office.
One more time. What did 75% of ALL defaulted home loans have in common during the 2008 collapse??????????
They were ALL less than 5 years old. What happened 5 years before the 2008 collapse??????????
President Bush Signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003.
What did Bush say when he signed it??????????
""One of the biggest hurdles to homeownership is getting money for a down payment. This administration has recognized that, and so today I'm honored to be here to sign a law that will help many low-income buyers to overcome that hurdle, and to achieve an important part of the American Dream.
Last year I set a goal to add 5.5 million new homeowners in America by the end of the decade. That is an attainable goal; that is an essential goal.""
Well Bush's Dream came true. Because of this Law change Banks started making loans with:
NO Down Payment required
No Background Checks.
Up to 150% loans of home value.
Up to (wait for it, wait for it) 5 years of deferred principal payments.
Now tell us all this was NOT the major part of the home loan collapse.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, sounds like where I go.
Actually__due to e-verify Florida had to put greeters in the DL offices to prescreen applicants/renewers etc. to assure that they had the necessary paperwork.
common practice everywhere to avoid having people wait hours only to be turned away if they don't have the correct information...

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Show me the government shut down.
Let's go over this again.
Every dollar the government spends has to be taken out of the part of the economy that pays for everything.
"Cost the economy" probably means the part of the economy that is the expense of government paid for by the other part of the economy that pays for everything.
Government is an expense on the economy, not an asset, as it is used in the calculation of the economy.
It goes like this:
The part of the economy that pays for everything is calculated. Then, the government expense on the part of the economy that pays for everything is calculated.
Then, the total economy is ludicrously calculated by adding the part of the economy that pays for everything to the government expense the part of the economy that pays for everything has to pay for.
You have ten dollars. I cost you 2 dollars and fifty cents, of which I give back to you less than 2 dollars, which means you have less than ten dollars. According to the way our government calculates the economy, you have twelve dollars and fifty cents.
Where does the government spend most of its money?

IN THE GD ECONOMY YOU DUMBASS

When the government doesn't spend money yet still collets taxes, it just deprives the economy of that put back. It doesn't stop the "take out " part.

I have piles of horse crap in my pasture that are smsarter that you.

My God, get a freakin grip.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Covered California has taken down their physician directory because of numerous errors...so no way to tell whether your doctor is part of any given plan...

the exchange claims that 95,000 people have registered, but will not say how many have purchased insurance...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're admitting your a sexist?
Surgeon Generals can't be women?
Hey, Batty, you promised you were leaving a long time ago...get on with it, already. We're really getting quite disgusted with watching you screw yourself online 24/7. You apparently think everyone's a voyeur like your Fenny, namE, and DUH friends.(BTW, your your should be you're--go right on larnin' them illiterates why don'cha.)
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers are the absolute dumbest, most ignorant, most uninformed morons on the planet.
The word birther hahahalololo why because people questioned why the first Black American President father came from KENYA and not Where Mudbone came from or where MLK came from or where AL Sharpton and it seems it was 2 West Indians that made Obamas Kenyan father way to to African Americans Harry and Sydney

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
none require an amendment, just action...
but Demos/Tenzing, who claims to be a Libertarian, supports tax increases and ObamaKKKare...
a hypocrite...
That is impossible.
Why is it just about everyone here whose lips are welded to Obama's butt claims to be anything but the mindless Democrat they are?
Just part of the institutionalized Democrat charade trying to pull the wool over eveyone's eyes.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If most people do not have "that kind of money", how do they expect to retire?
...better have at least $1 million in that 401(k)...
I am talking in general, you know the the average person, whom apparently you've never met. A $100,000 medical bill with no insurance would cripple most people. I have to ask do you even live in the real fcking world?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on, show me the ghost.
Every dollar the government spends has to be taken out of the part of the economy that pays for everything.
"Cost the economy" probably means the part of the economy that is the expense of government paid for by the other part of the economy that pays for everything.
Government is an expense on the economy, not an asset, as it is used in the calculation of the economy.
It goes like this:
The part of the economy that pays for everything is calculated. Then, the government expense on the part of the economy that pays for everything is calculated.
Then, the total economy is ludicrously calculated by adding the part of the economy that pays for everything to the government expense the part of the economy that pays for everything has to pay for.
You have ten dollars. I cost you 2 dollars and fifty cents, of which I give back to you less than 2 dollars, which means you have less than ten dollars. According to the way our government calculates the economy, you have twelve dollars and fifty cents.
Take it up with S&P, their claim is that the shutdown cost the economy 24 billion dollars.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Surgeon General heads the US Public Health Service, a uniformed service, which provides certain specific functions including Indian health and border quarantine stations...
Instead of creating a government controlled health care system that will eventually eliminate all other health care providers, they should have expanded the Surgeon General's charter to include controlling costs by investigating and prosecuting the rampant fraud in the system.
That would reduce costs, and as a spillover benefit reduce the cost of insurance by eliminating those poor practicioners that are prone to make mistakes in a way a lot better than the frivolous lawsuit method.

Anyone who is interested in improving the health care system would have thought of that before they pushed the idea of putting an obviously incompetent government in charge of health care.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Calling Madonna or any hollywood type please help this Child I Know They’re Out There” Florida Boy Pleads With Church Members To Adopt Him
Just the other day, I was talking to a man who described himself as “as white as he could be.” We were discussing the Kieran Romney adoption. I was explaining that although I have my concerns, I’m generally happy about the Romney family adopting little Kieran because far too often black children are the last children to be adopted. The likelihood of them finding a permanent family becomes even more slim as they get older.

This was news to the white guy.

And though, it’s something I’ve known for quite some time, associating a human face to what often comes off as just a numbers and percentage issue, makes it all the more real and all the more heartbreaking.

In a beautifully written story published on NaplesNews.com , we learn about 15 year old Davion Navar Henry Only, an orphan who’s looking for a home.

The reporter, Lane Degregory of the Tampa Bay Times writes that Davion’s names mean “beloved, brown, ruler of the home and the one and only. He’s memorized all of them. Though one of his names means ruler of the home, Davion told a St. Petersburg church on a Sunday morning in September that he’s never had a home of his own.

“My name is Davion and I’ve been in foster care since I was born… I know God hasn’t given up on me. So I’m not giving up either.”

NJ RAIDER1,SONICFILTH, REAL DAVE, LEOSANUS,LiLLY PLEASE PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS help this LIVING CHILD YOU COULDNT DO ANYTHING FOR TRAYVON HELP THIS LIVING BLACK CHILD let hear their BS response crickets
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
common practice everywhere to avoid having people wait hours only to be turned away if they don't have the correct information...
Great more government expense, more wasted tax dollars. How about bringing the correct fcking paperwork moron? Why does the government have to coddle everyone?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Take it up with S&P, their claim is that the shutdown cost the economy 24 billion dollars.
I don't recall S&P posting here. I do recall you posting here.

Here's the post again for your easy refence if you feel like backing up the bullshit you post here:

It goes like this:

You probably have trouble with less than exact figures, so I'll give you an exact analogue:

You have ten dollars. I cost you two dollars and fifty cents, of which I give back to you two dollars. Now, you have nine dollars and fifty cents. According to the way our government calculates the economy, you have twelve dollars.

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on...

Show me the twelve dollars.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

You have ten dollars. I cost you two dollars and fifty cents, of which I give back to you two dollars. Now, you have nine dollars and fifty cents. According to the way our government calculates the economy, you have twelve dollars.

Like I say to the television when one of those ghosts-are-real shows is on...

Show me the twelve dollars.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everywhere dummy__only in e-verify states and in really busy locales.

Funny that you too sung a different tune when the topic was photo ID's to vote.

And BTW I looked into the various plans that Kaiser Permanente offers and learned that you're clueless and/or lying about that too.

No mas pantalones.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers are the absolute dumbest, most ignorant, most uninformed morons on the planet.
demokkkRats: We started the "birther" movement before we were against it..

Idiot retard liberals start and are the "proud parents" of the Hillary birther movement, sellout, then blame someone else because they're the idiots..

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
none require an amendment, just action...
but Demos/Tenzing, who claims to be a Libertarian, supports tax increases and ObamaKKKare...
a hypocrite...
Yes however if part of the constitution and not a law they will be almost impossible to amend or repeal.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Emerging right-wing theme: Obama planned shutdown with Valerie Jarrett as trap for Republicans

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/17/emergin...

so that was easy.

so who's the smart one now? bunch of old whites folks tricked into a trap by some black folks. kinda throws that whole IQ thing out the window.

and carol...you can talk about Val all you want. she evidently kicked some tea party ass so have it it girlfriend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Women 41 min joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min truth 48,865
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min LRS 174,503
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 67,892
Amy 7-23 1 hr Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,767
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 458
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••