Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1006355 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always fall for this garbage? You are so gullible I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. Phil J. Berg didn't file anything on behalf of Hillary Clinton. It's a ridiculous assertion.
Honestly, do you really think Hilary Clinton would have been part of a lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission? Think about it.
Your black out media doesn't want you to know this either.

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/pennsylvania...

http://www.paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinio...

It was dismissed. But it was filed.

Phil J. Berg supported Hillary Clinton.

Guilt by association?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1006356 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain please.(This should be interesting)
ObamaKKKare added unwanted mandatory coverages that made the previous policies illegal....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1006357 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Ok. Then I suppose that means you also feel that we shouldn't be reimbursing farmers for cattle left out in the cold to die. After all, they will just be wiped out in the next storm......
correct, although not a good analogy...farmers should purchase private insurance if they want to avoid risks...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1006358 Oct 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"signed up for ObamaKKKare" means nothing...
how many have actually purchased insurance???
Haven't you heard? There are problems with the computer program. Just keep your pants on! Ask again in December.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1006359 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Ok. Then I suppose that means you also feel that we shouldn't be reimbursing farmers for cattle left out in the cold to die. After all, they will just be wiped out in the next storm......
by the way, your understanding of cattle ranching is pathetic...

these aren't dairy farms where the cows return to the barn every night...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1006360 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard? There are problems with the computer program. Just keep your pants on! Ask again in December.
computer programs can be fixed in hours by competent personnel...

the problem is apparently much deeper....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1006361 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama just can't win with you people. First he is criticized for having a high number of white men in top Cabinet roles, then you basically attack him for appointing a highly qualified African-American as secretary of Homeland Security. Why are you so threatened by black men? Were you bullied as a child?
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/jeh-johnson-ho...
Hahahaha! Maybe its because the negro violent crime rate is seven times higher per capita than the next two ethnicities combined (anglo & hispanic). Doesnt bother me though; "bang bang"....:-)

BTW, that new guy looks REALLY gay. I think he's in the closet.....:-)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1006362 Oct 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
turning an important national security position into an affirmative action payoff will produce dividends....
You are just threatened by blacks. Must be a consequence of living in a tiny little hole like Temecula where the population is 78% white. Better lock your doors and windows. They're coming for you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1006363 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way, the "computer program" is only for determining subsidies, not for purchasing insurance....

this may be a giant plot to force people to use snail mail....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1006364 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Aunt Jemimah!! So you're saying the Fed can read everyone's emails, listen to their phone calls, and basically surveil anyone on Earth at any time, yet they can't get an accurate count of how many people joined a Gvt program?

You are both gullible and retarded, but I dont know which is the primary issue....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1006365 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just threatened by blacks. Must be a consequence of living in a tiny little hole like Temecula where the population is 78% white. Better lock your doors and windows. They're coming for you.
God, I hope so. Its nice to be handed a "get-out-of-jail-free " card for chimpyhunting activities.....:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1006367 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnson is unqualified, regardless of race...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1006368 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
It's time to abolish the debt ceiling. It has become nothing more than a weapon for political extortion.
Typical retarded, ghetto logic.

ghetto retard: "Man ah gots ta buy that sht on ma credit"!!!

Two days later..... "man, ah gots no mo credit ata liquer store"!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1006369 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama just can't win with you people. First he is criticized for having a high number of white men in top Cabinet roles, then you basically attack him for appointing a highly qualified African-American as secretary of Homeland Security. Why are you so threatened by black men? Were you bullied as a child?
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/jeh-johnson-ho...
The Halsey school of diplomacy....

"Attack, repeat, attack"
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1006370 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to tell you that those people talking to you in your head are not real and neither are your alter egos. Tsk, Tsk.
Tick Tock. Tick Tock
But... it's the only thing willing to have a conversation!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1006371 Oct 17, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been disability your whole life. Shut up
Hahaha, swilly was sauced-up at 7:00 EST!!

"You've been disability your whole life" (says the drunken mental midget).

LOL.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1006372 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear GOD, you are retarded. Of COURSE "we" shouldn't be reimbursing for stupidity.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1006373 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps the reason that the system has failed is because its design is to collect far more data than is necessary for the purpose...

or because the website is far too complex for the cretins trying to use it...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1006374 Oct 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
computer programs can be fixed in hours by competent personnel...
the problem is apparently much deeper....
your perception of technology is pathetic.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1006375 Oct 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical retarded, ghetto logic.
ghetto retard: "Man ah gots ta buy that sht on ma credit"!!!
Two days later..... "man, ah gots no mo credit ata liquer store"!!!
wimpy wolfie spine son? it's the bone du jour!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Boy G 51,307
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min IB DaMann 49,379
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min jacques Ottawau 182,323
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 1,539
Amy 12-28-14 2 hr RACE 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 am PST

NBC Sports12:57AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday
Yahoo! Sports 6:45 AM
Marc Trestman and GM Phil Emery fired by Chicago Bears after 5-11 season
ESPN 6:54 AM
Bears fire GM, sources say; Trestman too?