Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006291 Oct 17, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What job have you ever held?
You couldn't COUNT that high-jackboot licking, partisan, nosey ol' hag loserTic.

And Stay away from my posts you stalker, delusional, raving mad lunaTic Freak.5264
Lily bocaca Rat On

London, KY

#1006292 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I've been disability your whole life. Shut up
No doubt about that.( it shows )

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1006293 Oct 17, 2013
"So conclusive was the (Republican) defeat that Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, implored Democrats not to gloat and to help his party “find a way out of a bad spot.”

“We really did go too far,” said Graham, who is facing a primary challenge.“We screwed up. Their response is making things worse, not better....”

“If they’re (Teatards) saying the defunding issue is going to come up again in three months, then they’ve learned nothing from this,” said Senator Kelly Ayotte, a New Hampshire Republican.“We’ve been asking from the beginning, what’s the end game? How do you achieve what you’re purporting to achieve on defunding Obamacare? And I never got an answer to that and I don’t think there still is an answer to that. If we learned nothing else from this exercise, I hope we learned that we shouldn’t get behind a strategy that cannot succeed.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-16/tea-...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1006294 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You've been disability your whole life. Shut up
that doesn't make sense.
Lily bocaca Rat On

London, KY

#1006295 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You've been disability your whole life. Shut up
And shut up your ugnorant self and eat your own delusional chit of IGNORANT pile of kindergarten, abc level crapmand choke on it, Freak.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006296 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
"So conclusive was the (Republican) defeat that Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, implored Democrats not to gloat and to help his party “find a way out of a bad spot.”
“We really did go too far,” said Graham, who is facing a primary challenge.“We screwed up. Their response is making things worse, not better....”
“If they’re (Teatards) saying the defunding issue is going to come up again in three months, then they’ve learned nothing from this,” said Senator Kelly Ayotte, a New Hampshire Republican.“We’ve been asking from the beginning, what’s the end game? How do you achieve what you’re purporting to achieve on defunding Obamacare? And I never got an answer to that and I don’t think there still is an answer to that. If we learned nothing else from this exercise, I hope we learned that we shouldn’t get behind a strategy that cannot succeed.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-16/tea-...
The current roll out of the american communist act will probably take YEARS, just to roll the already festered with glitches software (Politico message to America)

Now if the blockheads in DC, that haven't figured that out yet, would get a clue.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006297 Oct 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that doesn't make sense.
Delusions and bullchit (aka lies) from clueless, jackboot licking, partisan libuhrulTic types never does.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1006298 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listening to those voices in your head again? Let's see, according to you I'm a Muslim who was born in 1943, 1944 or 1947. I've had cancer three times. I live in Bakersfield where Diane Feinstein is my Senator and we never had health insurance when I was growing up. You really should get help. A lobotomy might help.
However, if it took a $2 billion kickback to get Mitch McConnell to raise the debt limit, so be it. We already knew that Republicans didn't have any morals or principles.
10-05-08.....39516.....p1876
QUOTE who="USAsince1680" <quoted text>
Just got back and am playing catch up. Bakersfield is desert - not
high desert. When Bakersfield says rain is expected, they mean 1 to 3
hundredths - not inches. We moved here from Santa Barbara and I had no
idea it was so dry. I have always lived on the coast. Bakersfield is
definitely an adjustment.

*right at the top of the page Gunner is answering your post. ROTFLMAO.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...

Your date of birth is: Date of Birth ...May 18, 1947
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1006299 Oct 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>10-05-08.....39516.... .p1876
lol

Location hidden

#1006300 Oct 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>He voted against it nutcase. Your liberals fry ends and O'bama are the ones that put it in. OMG OMG O'bama wanted the huge earmark. So what else is new? With you be changing into the other thing soon?
His vote was a symbolic gesture. Inside he was leaping for joy at the $2+ billion dollars earmarked for his beloved Kentucky. To say that "Obama wanted the huge earmark" is hysterical...and ignorant.

Location hidden

#1006301 Oct 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>10-05-08.....39516.... .p1876
And, if you will recall. We moved back to Santa Barbara but kept our homes in Kern county. Surely, stalker, you kept that post as well. And, just for the record, my birth date is not May 18, 1947. I'm not stupid enough to put my birthdate on the net.

Prevented this

#1006302 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
His vote was a symbolic gesture. Inside he was leaping for joy at the $2+ billion dollars earmarked for his beloved Kentucky. To say that "Obama wanted the huge earmark" is hysterical...and ignorant.
It was 2.9 billion: The Army Corps of Engineers asked for the funding and so did the White House. While the earmark is a great deal for McConnell, the funding request reportedly came from President Barack Obama. A McConnell spokesman told The Wall Street Journal that the Senate Appropriations Committee approved the funding earlier this year and that the request came from the White House.

Washington Post:
But as our David Fahrenthold reports, the funding was actually requested by President Obama and, according to congressional sources from both parties, wasn’t a McConnell project:

The project is called the Olmsted Locks and Dam. It is run by the Army Corps of Engineers and is supposed to help ease barge traffic on a busy stretch of the Ohio River.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

FACT:Quit being so ignorant usm--your president wanted the earmark. FACT.

Prevented this

#1006303 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, if you will recall. We moved back to Santa Barbara but kept our homes in Kern county. Surely, stalker, you kept that post as well. And, just for the record, my birth date is not May 18, 1947. I'm not stupid enough to put my birthdate on the net.
Liar liar pants on fire. ROTFLMAO...yes you are that stupid.
http://www.houseofpolitics.com/members/usasin...
Nat Turner

Mabalacat, Philippines

#1006304 Oct 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Hey! Where are those vets to help move the barricades?
Smoking Da Kind Buds in Waipahu with you!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1006305 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a certifiable liar USSR, with little knowledge of the internet you dumbass. Your birth date is May 18, 1947.. Loose lips sink ships you idiot..

It's the culture...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1006306 Oct 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Says a low life scumbag uneducated birther pos. Do you miss when there were twelve birther threads to advertise your ignorance on? Hah, ROFLMAO at birther idiots like you.
Another real piece of work, raises his lone Demorat voice in the desert. Go cry on Barack Hussein Obama's shoulder, he can add your sorry a** to the debt, that taxpayers are now saddled with, for many years. If you're realtime, maybe you should go half-time, and save the taxpayers some money.
Where's the certified birth certificate? Where is the disclaimer on the statement of his Grandmother? You "Obama Money" Democrats haven't the brains to put a half-vast story together.

Location hidden

#1006307 Oct 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It was 2.9 billion: The Army Corps of Engineers asked for the funding and so did the White House. While the earmark is a great deal for McConnell, the funding request reportedly came from President Barack Obama. A McConnell spokesman told The Wall Street Journal that the Senate Appropriations Committee approved the funding earlier this year and that the request came from the White House.
Washington Post:
But as our David Fahrenthold reports, the funding was actually requested by President Obama and, according to congressional sources from both parties, wasn’t a McConnell project:
The project is called the Olmsted Locks and Dam. It is run by the Army Corps of Engineers and is supposed to help ease barge traffic on a busy stretch of the Ohio River.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
FACT:Quit being so ignorant usm--your president wanted the earmark. FACT.
Well, I will give you this...I did not know the Olmsted Locks and Dam project was an Army Corps of Engineers project. What I do know is that the project is extremely popular with McConnell, Cruz and Kentucky for the many construction jobs it provides. Adding $2.9 billion in funding for the project at the last minute is very suspect.

Nancy Pelosi said she didn't learn about $2.9 billion addition until she asked what was holding up the bill. It stinks of payoff. No way around it. The excuse that "160 million taxpayer dollars will be wasted because of canceled contracts if this language is not included" is a lame excuse. It was not the time or place for such an appropriation.

Location hidden

#1006308 Oct 17, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Liar liar pants on fire. ROTFLMAO...yes you are that stupid.
http://www.houseofpolitics.com/members/usasin...
Duh!! I may give a date on certain sites but it is never my real birthday. Look around, I'm sure you will find other dates as well. My birth date is nobody's business. One must always be mindful of psychos who become obsessed and start stalking you.

Location hidden

#1006309 Oct 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a certifiable liar USSR, with little knowledge of the internet you dumbass. Your birth date is May 18, 1947.. Loose lips sink ships you idiot..
It's the culture...
Oh, it's Fetch's butt buddy. Yes, sure, that's my birth date. Whatever you say. LMAO
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1006310 Oct 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's Fetch's butt buddy. Yes, sure, that's my birth date. Whatever you say. LMAO
The only time you have to defend yourself you idiot, is when your babble is failing you dumbass.. You're out of toilet paper you ignorant moron..

Date of Birth ...May 18, 1947

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,181
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago