Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 46,228)

Showing posts 924,541 - 924,560 of1,072,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...
It's the culture...
Yea and when pigs fly they will crap all over your singlewide.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Oh lookie - the nerd found a typo!

Made this zeros day!
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, I stopped reading after the first totally fcked up "fact": the Dems took over the House (the pursestrings) in January, 2007 you fckin' moron. Can't you get anything right?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

AAAHHH the American Government it's like watching the Young fresh Mike Tyson Fighting the Old Coked Out Mike Tyson who really wins no one not even the FANS we have become such killers by culture that we even want our own government to lose lololololhahahahahahaha both sides make up the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SMDH
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This has got to be collective blockheadism.
Do any of you comprehend the concept of insurance at all?
The elderly don't receive free heath care, MediCare is not free__the liar has lost her mind.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
How much of that money would not have been spent if there were no votes on the bills? Weather or not the legislators vote or not changes nothing. They still get paid, their staffs still get paid, all other expenses continue. Hearings on something would have taken place. Those folks get paid weather they vote or not.
Peace
KMA
Eed thinks its OK for workers to waste time on the job. That those actions do not cost their employers anything.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
See? That's where you're just not getting it. You probably clap in between classical pieces when they really aren't over yet too.
Republicans can say they tried to protect us from Obamacare.
Democrats are going to have to defend it.
So when you're thinking it's time to clap, you should be waiting for the next part.
In the words of Yogi Berra: "It ain't over til it's over."
Let's see if Democrats can play the next part.
Its over.

Ted Cruz said they have to stop Obamacare BEFORE people get a chance to like it. That's how fcked up their thinking is.

Here, you'll love these guys:

Seven Principles Of The Constitution Party:

Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death;
Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
Constitution And Bill Of Rights: interpreted according to the actual intent of the founding fathers;
State's Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people.
American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.

constitutionparty.com
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Standard & Poor's estimated the shutdown has taken $24 billion out of the economy.
a pittance compared to Obama's $3 trillion government spending...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron, your party did that and now they are paying the price...No one can be that stupid. Most veterans know who to blame and who tried to use us as pawns like you are doing now. From now on BAGGERS and LOSERS will always be SYNONYMOUS. Kinda like you and idiot..Yahoo we win again.You are simply "CROW BAIT".
Obama's government shutdown proved just how brown shirt the USA and you demokRats have become since George Bush, comrade obama denying people freedom, controlling peoples lives, and denying Veterans and people their rights you commie..

By executive order Comrade obama, could have funded, close or open anything he chose you idiot...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt traitors and treasonous moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait you idiot...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

If you ask me if I was one of them people paying $1000 a month I think I would just deposit that money every week, make some interest, and then get insurance if and when I got sick. Hell if you didn't get any major medical problems for 40 years, like me, that would add up to some serious dough. Plus you could use the money for any minor medical.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
2010? You do realize that the Affordable Care Act doesn't take full effect until 2014-2015 don't you?
Besides, the title of your article which you failed to provide a link to is: "Emergency Room Costs Have Skyrocketed To As Much As $151 Billion."
Crawl back into your burrow.
http://mobile.businessinsider.com/er-costs-sk...
Hey DumbSince1680, he didn't say it did, moran.

Dolt.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Any way you want to twist it, but our candidate kicked your candidate's azz.
Ghost is a commie sellout and a draft-dodger..

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah...whatever.
The concept of Democrats eventually losing their power is beyond your grasp of comprehension, I know.
But try real hard and imagine if Republicans are put back in power in both the Congress and the Presidency.
And remember the Republicans have power over the IRS and the NSA including YOUR health care...YOUR taxes...and YOUR privacy.
See how it feels to be a conservative?
Neither party nor government should ever have that kind of power.
I know what it'll be like, don't even have to imagine. Just have to look at the last time and expect bigger government, wars and more deficits.

Why did spending increase $300 billion once the teabaggers got control of the pursestrings?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...
It's the culture...
You should wear your brown shirts and uniforms to commemorate your 1930's German leader son.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're party is over; you're just too dense to get it.
Like I told Tenzing, it's not time to clap yet. The Democrats are playing the next part solo. Let's wait and see how well they play.

The Republicans have left the stage. Democrats are on their own.

Some of us have rotten tomatoes ready. But we'll give them a chance to pull this off before throwing them in the garbage.

But don't clap just yet. It's still not over. The Democrats are warming up to play.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because socialized medicine is the first step to controlling the people.
This administration stopped just short of shouting it from the rooftops that they want bigger government and more control.
If providing better health care and more accessible care to the people was truly the goal of this president, the first step would have been to find logical and common sense ways to lower the costs of health care.
There will still be 30 million uninsured according to the CBO even if everyone else in the country signs up.
The ACA was a ruse to make government bigger and to have more control in our lives.
Because liberals constantly confuse gullibility with compassion, you fell for it.
Anyone can go to any ER and get treatment. If you don't think millions of people will still do that without signing up, you're TOO gullible. Is Obamacare going to turn them away?
So, Obama controls all Medicare &Medicaid people?

What has he been forcing them to do for him?

What did Bush make them do?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually, no it isn't.
Obama had a Democratic-controlled Congress during his first two years. Why in the world would he think Republicans were even necessary to pass Obamacare - his personal vision to fundamentally transform this country?
Obama and his corrupt Chicagoans did not want to let a good crisis go to waste. Republicans would have forced them to focus on jobs and the economy instead.
Doesn't take a genius such as yourself to figure this one out.
He had no use for Republicans. When they became a thorn in his side in 2010, he systematically went about trying to destroy them.
It's elementary, my dear Watson.
Your post, as written, was an outright lie. This one is jibberrish.

Are you just trolling for responses?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah for the most part it's a scam. Three card monty. You place your bet and spin the wheel. The insurance I have paid on my trucks over the years is enough money to buy them all twice. Never had an accident. I would have been better off putting that money into a good rate of return account and more than doubled my money.
You are one warped puppy. Just one accident that happens every day that wipes out a whole family by a medicated or a driver trying to make up time could cost millions idiot. Personally I see little difference between you and old DB, I believe very little you have to say. It's way more than obvious that you both are under achievers and insecure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:

In its first day, 10,766 applications for health coverage were initiated, 6,909 completed and 2,989 families were enrolled.
What does "enrolled" mean?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another dittohead who plans his day on listening to the big fat blowhard junkie!!!
Only when in the truck because that is the local radio station I listen to for the morning drive guy.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
a pittance compared to Obama's $3 trillion government spending...
But we thought you were into saving where ever you can. LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 924,541 - 924,560 of1,072,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••