Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
924,421 - 924,440 of 1,079,007 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
honest....
The Tea Party is less popular than ever, with even many Republicans now viewing the movement negatively.
For Republicans, the decline is steepest among those who describe themselves as moderate or liberal. Today, Moderate Republicans Less Positive toward Tea Partyonly about a quarter (27%) of moderate and liberal Republicans have a favorable opinion of the Tea Party movement, down 19 points from June. Yet the Tea Party’s ratings have also declined among conservative Republicans, from 74% favorable in June to 65% now.
http://www.people-press.org/2013/10/16/tea-pa...
and no matter liberal, moderate, or conservative, if they didn't vote for Obama they're a republican and you own them.
I don't own jack! I'm not a republican. A conservative yes but you wouldn't want a bunch of flacks in office. By the time I got done there wouldn't be much of your beloved big government left. The power would be returned to the people (local government) and the states. The federal government would be returned to what the founders said it should be.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean he's going to lecture to us again and disappear from the podium before answering any questions.
Never before has any president given so many speeches and answered so few questions.
Note your continued unhappiness with President Obama who was elected twice with a majority vote.
Think he answered major questions yesterday with action if you are following the news.
People with preexisting conditions will stay on the web sites until they are signed up... not matter how long it takes?
peace

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove what?
Don't tell me you think Hawaii is in the "east".
I get it, its that birther crap again. My God.
O'bama said Hawai'i is in Asia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So it must be heaven for you in Nigeria.
All those budgets
Bush had budgets, the debt doubled, housing collapsed, a near financial meltdown happened, two quagmire wars. Those budgets saved us all.
The Hells kitchen chef's Pelosi and Reid cooked-up and produced nothing but poison, since 2007 losing 750,000 jobs per month, the worst recession in 80 years, a Housing Collapse, a near financial meltdown, tripling the debt, two quagmire wars Clinton started that Kerry and Clinton democRats voted for before they were against you ignorant idiot...

AND... Hair Balls for brains Hairy Reid is still cooking-up more poison and hate for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you complete idiot...

Most American now see democrats for what they truly are: losers and obstructionists.

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Boehner getting a standing ovation insane!! The losers in this deal the American Taxpayers!!
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove what?
Notice republicans back to the birth certificate folly.
Indicative of the state of the two republican parties?
L8ter

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so Rush was on a tear this morning?
no doubt.
Rush doesn't come on till noon ET.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
ok, calm down Homer
"Be at peace with yourself" - Homer 2016
Nice campaign slogan. But you have to be cool to have any chance of winning. Lily thinks you are so you have her vote.

You must have good reading skills too. If you can't pronounce corpsman or know how many states are in the union, it doesn't matter.(The "s" is silent...50 state in the union...just in case.)

Even if you've never had any experience leading anyone or anything or made one tough decision in your entire lifetime, you're good to go. You're qualified to lead a nation.

But you definitely have to be cool to dazzle your liberal base, Homer. Or be willing to wear a blond wig and a pantsuit.

Slogans come and go. Practice looking cool and/or walking in high heels.

I should be your campaign manager.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Inequality Today In America Is Worse than In Ancient Slave-Owning Societies
Inequality is much worse than you think …
Indeed, inequality in America today is twice as bad as in ancient Rome, worse than it was in Tsarist Russia, Gilded Age America, modern Egypt, Tunisia or Yemen, many banana republics in Latin America, and worse than experienced by slaves in 1774 colonial America.
Quantitative Easing Hurts the Economy
81.5% of all money created through quantitative easing is sitting there gathering dust … instead of helping the economy.
Indeed, quantitative easing actually hurts the economy, Main Street, and the average American.
Yes, The U.S. Has Defaulted
It is widely stated that the U.S. government has never defaulted. In reality, the U.S. has partially or fully defaulted on numerous occasions.
How Money Is Really Created
Banks create money out of thin air, without regard to whether or not they have deposits on hand.
This sounds like an outrageous statement … but the Federal Reserve has said as much.
For example, a 1960s Chicago Federal Reserve Bank booklet entitled “Modern Money Mechanics” said:
[Banks] do not really pay out loans from the money they receive as deposits. If they did this, no additional money would be created. What they do when they make loans is to accept promissory notes in exchange for credits to the borrowers’ transaction accounts.
Economist Steve Keen notes:
As long as 4 decades ago, the actual situation was put very simply by the then Senior Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Alan Holmes. Holmes explained why the then faddish Monetarist policy of controlling inflation by controlling the growth of Base Money had failed, saying that it suffered from “a naive assumption” that:
The banking system only expands loans after the [Federal Reserve] System (or market factors) have put reserves in the banking system. In the real world, banks extend credit, creating deposits in the process, and look for the reserves later. The question then becomes one of whether and how the Federal Reserve will accommodate the demand for reserves. In the very short run, the Federal Reserve has little or no choice about accommodating that demand; over time, its influence can obviously be felt.(Alan R. Holmes, 1969, p. 73; emphasis added)
Moreover:
(1) William C. Dudley, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, said in a speech in July 2009:
This explains why the Federal Reserve vehemently resists any attempt to audit it.
There exist on the books of the Federal Reserve gold bullion on deposit from almost every state. It has been very common in history for a country to demand gold bullion as payment from a country with monetary problems. The United States has had severe monetary problems, and is now printing money without anything backing it up, inventing money out of thin air.
I've got a question.
Is there any gold bullion still on deposit in the Federal Reserve? Or, has all that gold bullion already been stolen by Obama to pay countries that don't want to risk being paid in counterfeit dollars?
The governor of Texas not long ago made a demand that the gold bullion Texas had on deposit in the Federal Reserve be returned to Texas. As fast as a bear trap slamming shut, that story disappeared. Now, what would make a story like that disappear that fast? That would be an excellent opportunity for the Democrats to grandstand.
If there were no gold bullion on deposit at the Federal Reserve, and all the gold on deposit there had already been stolen by Obama, that would make a story like that disappear as fast as a male page disappearing off Barney Frank's New York hotel balcony, wouldn't it?
How about we take a look at the gold in Fort Knox, while we're at it. I wonder if there's any gold there, too.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Note your continued unhappiness with President Obama who was elected twice with a majority vote.
Think he answered major questions yesterday with action if you are following the news.
People with preexisting conditions will stay on the web sites until they are signed up... not matter how long it takes?
peace
Must have missed the one with the questions since he gave more than one lecture.

Everyone agrees with the pre-existing conditions. That's been said enough times. So you can stop beating that poor dead horse.

Let's just hope people with pre-existing conditions get signed up before it's too late.

Even if they do, before they see a doctor or receive prompt care after January, it might not matter anyway.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, incontinent, and traitor... It's ghost, bent over, and punked by Fetch..
It's the culture...
Wow it's back, after the reaming you got last night i'm surprised you can even walk. Adjust that adult diaper and suck on some more crow juice...LOSER..LMAO

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove what?
The so-called "birthers" want that document shown on the White House website submitted as evidence of Obama's eligibility.
For some reason, Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit that obviously fraudulent "birth certificate" being shown on the White House website in any case. Now, why would they do that?
Perhaps because they are aware of the fact that knowingly submitting fraudulent evidence will get you bent over in a prison shower?
How about doing what the so-called "birthers" want and submit that document as proof of Obama's eligibility.
If that document is proven legitimate, this case will disappear faster than a male page off Barney Frank's New York hotel balcony.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Do Obamacare exchanges offer enough choice?
In some regions, Americans have only one insurance option

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/do-health-ex...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you haven't been paying for ER care for people who can't get insurance? You rightwingers are incredibly ignorant.
When Hillary is our next President; single payer healthcare will have evolved from the birth of Obamacare. It's a process.
Nope haven't paid a dime.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
I thought O'bama got rid of the lobbyists. NO?
No, no...and no. They didn't drain the swamp of corruption either. Pelosi was still there after she said it and Obama brought his own corruption from Chicago that overfilled the swamp.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not only better than nothing. It is better than what the Rethugs were offering. At least it gets us past the holidays before the crazies start anew with their ransom demands. It appears by their comments that many in the House are fed up with the tea party and their antics. Let's hope they can rein them in and bring sound judgment back to Congress.
I'm not sure it actually does get us past the holidays. People know this process WILL start all over again just as bill are coming due for Christmas.

So why would anyone want to do any shopping when the smart thing would be to hoard as much cash as you can to see what happens in January / February?

The tea party grinches have already done the damage and stolen Christmas... even though it was a 'joke' the first time.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow it's back, after the reaming you got last night i'm surprised you can even walk. Adjust that adult diaper and suck on some more crow juice...LOSER..LMAO
A traitor, who hates on Veterans, who makes lies and claims, then can't back them up! Talk about looking stupid you dumbass and working hard to prove it you idiot, that's ghost...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL see it is 10:02--he can't get up and ready any earlier. Wasn't he just on yesterday. I hope he speaks every day-cause the more he speaks the more people tune him out. Yes O'bama people are fed up with you-you are Washington. Chicago Politics run the White House.
Since Valerie Jarrett sits up all night writing these speeches, it's only polite he read them two or three time a day.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Do Obamacare exchanges offer enough choice?
In some regions, Americans have only one insurance option
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/do-health-ex...
Is there no end to your monotonous whine? Are you DB's sister?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So it must be heaven for you in Nigeria.
All those budgets
Bush had budgets, the debt doubled, housing collapsed, a near financial meltdown happened, two quagmire wars. Those budgets saved us all.
Here's a link for government spending, revenue, deficit and debt:
www.usgovernmentspending.com

Here's a link that describes in detail how the government funds itself:
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

The debt was 5 trillion dollars on the day the Arabs started a war with the United States.
The debt was 8.5 trillion dollars when the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government.
The deficit was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion on the day the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government.

The Democrats CRA program collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.
After the Democrats caused the economic collapse, the people of Connecticutt tossed Dodd out on his ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 45,769
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min voice of peace 67,895
Keep a word drop 6 words! 41 min Anonymous42 6
Detroit man shoots black women in his front yar... 44 min Skyler 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 1 hr larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,366
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••